Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What was your favorite Titan from Titanfall 1?
gundam
megatron
that russian robot from pacific rim
goku
View Results

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
What do you guys think were the most touching and poignant moment(s) from The Transformers movies?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

el B posted:

What do you guys think were the most touching and poignant moment(s) from The Transformers movies?

When that annoying gently caress gets glassed towards the beginning of 4, didn't see that poo poo coming. Or Optimus Prime killing Kelsey Grammer.

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN92UPIMazY

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

He learns the thumbs up, gently caress yeah, GOTY.

Antoine Silvere
Nov 25, 2008

Are these soap bubbles?
Grimey Drawer

s.i.r.e. posted:

He learns the thumbs up, gently caress yeah, GOTY.

Single player is actually starting to look pretty cool, here's hoping we can get emotes for our Titans eventually

AirRaid
Dec 21, 2004

Nose Manual + Super Sonic Spin Attack
BT is a cross between d0g and GladOS.

gently caress yeah.

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

http://i.imgur.com/NUI31Ki.gifv

:shobon:

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Who wants to play video games?

:allears:

Two weeks left!

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

Gadzooks! I'm terrified of this little child who is going to stab me with a knife. I must wrest the knife away from his control and therefore gain the upperhand.

GOTY. No, GOTC

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

AirRaid posted:

BT is a cross between d0g and GladOS.

gently caress yeah.

Seriously, how can you not love this?

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Sold.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Alright, that's pretty good.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

So the Mountain Dew and Doritos poo poo has an exclusive Warpaint for just the ION Titan, but apparently there's a Target brand camo theme you can apply to anything? :psyduck:

Also gently caress me if I'm not getting both. Time to raid Target.

edit: It also seems like you can unlock the Ronin Titan early, which means that unlocking Titans is back which loving sucks.

Antoine Silvere
Nov 25, 2008

Are these soap bubbles?
Grimey Drawer

s.i.r.e. posted:

So the Mountain Dew and Doritos poo poo has an exclusive Warpaint for just the ION Titan, but apparently there's a Target brand camo theme you can apply to anything? :psyduck:

Also gently caress me if I'm not getting both. Time to raid Target.

edit: It also seems like you can unlock the Ronin Titan early, which means that unlocking Titans is back which loving sucks.

What do I need to buy at target so I can paint red spots on all my titans?

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Mountain Dew and Doritos that have stickers on them according to this page.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Can I get a skin that makes my Titan look like a giant can of Dew with cheese dust on its fingers? I'd buy some snacks for that.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
This titan looks cool

https://youtu.be/aM31rwmOMTw

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

New single player trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V24ONWLpVmY

Hackan Slash
May 31, 2007
Hit it until it's not a problem anymore

What player?

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

What a horrible thread to have a post.
So it's you and Johnny Five trying to blow up the Death Star.

Ok.

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Hackan Slash posted:

What player?

I'm playing this first before our MP marathon just so I know the ~lore~ behind all the maps.

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

Quite impressed thats on a gamepad.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
BT is gonna die, so hard.

Antoine Silvere
Nov 25, 2008

Are these soap bubbles?
Grimey Drawer

Mordja posted:

BT is gonna die, so hard.

He's gonna pull a big hero 6 and give you his brain chip before he dies so you can put him in a spectre for titanfall 3's buddy cop campaign

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

He'll be caught in a morality trap between objective 2 and objective 3.

Uphold the Mission....or Defend the Pilot.

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

Gadzooks! I'm terrified of this little child who is going to stab me with a knife. I must wrest the knife away from his control and therefore gain the upperhand.

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

This will 100% happen but the game is still gonna own.

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

What a horrible thread to have a post.

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

Of course he's gonna do the right thing. Godspeed, BT (buddy titan)

IronDoge
Nov 6, 2008

BT learning the thumbs up gesture can only lead to one ending:

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
I'm going to cry when my friend BT dies

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

IronDoge posted:

:five: :five: :five: :five: :five: :five: :five:

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

IronDoge posted:

I want him to remain loyal, but part of me kinda wants the giant "gently caress you" of letting the player get killed to complete the objective.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

s.i.r.e. posted:

I want him to remain loyal, but part of me kinda wants the giant "gently caress you" of letting the player get killed to complete the objective.

Player is trapped under some burning wreckage. The villain is uploading the final firing configuration to the Death Star, and only BT can stop him. He turns to you and says

"You stay. I go. No following."

and you burn to death, the end

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

s.i.r.e. posted:

It'd be awesome if a game had teeth and let us die, like the ending to BF4 should have done.

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=couaYRuHZy0

That explosion at 0:25, yowch.

teh_Broseph
Oct 21, 2010

THE LAST METROID IS IN
CATTIVITY. THE GALAXY
IS AT PEACE...
Lipstick Apathy
Anyone know if the current GMG price of $46 is only for pre-order, like I can't see how the first week of gameplay feedback goes without payin full price? Between Overwatch, Dark Souls 3, and Doom I'm pretty queued up and not in superhype mode for this. That bein' said, I have 129 hours in TF1 so the right answer is prolly to just give the screen the stink eye while I pull the trigger on the pre-order to get in on the ground floor while the ~meta~ and playerbase are fresh right..after the initial complainin, sounds like with them adding attrition back it's prolly gonna be fun like the first one?

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

Is this game out yet?!

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Knifegrab posted:

Is this game out yet?!

7 Days, 8 hours. :negative:

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

Wazzit posted:

7 Days, 8 hours. :negative:

Freezing myself bbl

limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity

Knifegrab posted:

It'd be awesome if a game had teeth and let us die, like the ending to BF4 should have done.
Maybe the twist on the Titanfall franchise is like the whole Warhammer 40k thing. Die in combat? Here. let us put you in a GIANT ROBOT.

To be fair, it would be a good excuse why the Titans have personalities now. They're dead pilots who had their brain scanned or whatever. :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

limited posted:

Maybe the twist on the Titanfall franchise is like the whole Warhammer 40k thing. Die in combat? Here. let us put you in a GIANT ROBOT.

To be fair, it would be a good excuse why the Titans have personalities now. They're dead pilots who had their brain scanned or whatever. :stare:

Would be so dope, but that would mean BT is the spirit of a man who never learned to give a thumbs up! Who could such a man be?!