Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

I can't find the YOB music thread so I'll post this here

https://open.spotify.com/album/0NDw8UMcKp4AuqOLJ3l9IK

Just started listening on my transit ride, it seema alright, thought I'd share.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

problematic hug posted:

please open the sock thread. i have opinions

same

FluffieDuckie

Feel free to voice your sock related opinions here

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Munchables

I hate how socks make my legs itchy and leave marks behind after I get home from work

Matoi Ryuko

FluffieDuckula posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtNyDHBOX5w

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I'm uncomfortable with Big Sock paying posters here to post their propaganda. Wear less socks, buy more shoes.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
My grandfather lost his sock in WW2

It fell out of a guard tower

problematic hug

socks are really good

symbolic

FluffieDuckula posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swmuqGWgZCc

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
If socks are so happy being worn on our feet then why do they keep running away?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Munchables posted:

I hate how socks make my legs itchy and leave marks behind after I get home from work

you need looser fitting socks and also maybe you have an allergy or latex or another commonly-used elastic product. maybe try wool socks without elastic; if you get a nice set of tight rib-knit cuffed crew socks, you won't need elastic to hold them up and they won't make you itchy, usually.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Luvcow posted:

I'm uncomfortable with Big Sock paying posters here to post their propaganda. Wear less socks, buy more shoes.

that's just what big shoe would say. :|

alnilam

Luvcow posted:

My grandfather lost his sock in WW2

It fell out of a guard tower

Redu

Popular
    Sovereignty

FluffieDuckula posted:

like beavis, always white and so tight i can do some flower stomping without them ever falling down around my ankles like a slob

alnilam

Wool or die, imo

Redu

Popular
    Sovereignty

Redu posted:

like beavis, always white and so tight i can do some flower stomping without them ever falling down around my ankles like a slob

alnilam

Currently incrementally replacing my entire sock fleet with Darn Tough socks so that eventually I never have to buy another sock again, until their company goes under

Matoi Ryuko

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKDeiMD9a7w

Munchables

hamjobs posted:

you need looser fitting socks and also maybe you have an allergy or latex or another commonly-used elastic product. maybe try wool socks without elastic; if you get a nice set of tight rib-knit cuffed crew socks, you won't need elastic to hold them up and they won't make you itchy, usually.

It's probably just the looseness; I mostly wear crews and I have pretty hairy legs, but no place around here has socks size 14-15 at a reasonable price.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

alnilam posted:

Currently incrementally replacing my entire sock fleet with Darn Tough socks so that eventually I never have to buy another sock again, until their company goes under

Zombieland and you are being played by Woody harrelson but instead of twinkles you are looking for Darn Tough socks.

Munchables

Oh dang congrats on mod Matoi! You deserve it :)

Facebook Aunt

wiggle wiggle

I prefer wool socks, but I'm cheap so mostly I buy the bags of inexpensive boys black socks.

Boy's socks because they tend to be cheaper, thicker and more durable than ladies socks. Mens socks may be even better, but are too big for my dainty little feet.

Black because I only buy one color, and while black socks are always okay white socks are not appropriate for dressy occasions. Plus most of my pants are black, so that matches.

With all my socks being nearly identical I never have to worry about finding a pair. Dryer eats a sock? I won't even notice. When any given sock gets worn out I just toss it and keep on truckin'. When total sock inventory gets low I buy another bag or two.

Well, that's my sock strategy, thanks for reading.

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

did you get your name back

or is there someone else with that same av

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Facebook Aunt

wiggle wiggle

Hogge Wild posted:

did you get your name back

or is there someone else with that same av

Yeah, I bought it back when I donated to get a sweet space ship jpeg. Rockin Orthodontist was just too much pressure to live up to.

Matoi Ryuko

Munchables posted:

I do? Thanks!

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Facebook Aunt posted:

Yeah, I bought it back when I donated to get a sweet space ship jpeg. Rockin Orthodontist was just too much pressure to live up to.

lol

----------------

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Munchables posted:

don't be mean! :mad:

----------------

shoophobo

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

I buy socks from Costco. Tommy Hilfiger I think. Sometimes I nab under armour crew or no shows for super cheap off woot or something.

Winter is when I switch to Marino wool socks either wigwam or gander mountain store brand.
Thanks for reading about my sock opinions.

Munchables

Hogge Wild posted:

don't be mean! :mad:

I wasn't :(

Matoi Ryuko

He's joking. He's saying that becoming a mod is a bad thing.

Munchables

Matoi Ryuko posted:

He's joking. He's saying that becoming a mod is a bad thing.

Oh ok. I actually thought about that possibility when I made the first post and then forgot about it right away.

Munchables

Also, how can I get a special icon for my plat icon? That dang ol' grenade is so boring.

death sext

it is my brother BIRDCON 2017's birthday today and he's stuck at work, so maybe he'll see this and it'll lift his spirits

happy birthday dude! :sun:

Matoi Ryuko

http://i.imgur.com/AMuMVeA.gifv

vanisher

Munchables posted:

Also, how can I get a special icon for my plat icon? That dang ol' grenade is so boring.

It could also be a hand soap dispenser if you unfocus your eyes.

Also the cute mouse gif is cute

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

----------------

Palisader

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE
I wear ankle socks because blisters are my favorite thing

Palisader

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE
I have a vacation day tomorrow and I'm going to vote and then play Dragon Age all day
All
DAY

alnilam

Cool what did you become mod of matoii

Also page 400, just 20 to go!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than