Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Oh god why does it burn?!
The pardon joke was good, some other parts aren't bad, but a lot of this is dogshit and he's butchering all of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

lol the boos at this horseshit

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
and Trump goes into full rally crazy man mode. Way to go Trump you ruined the mood by going Breitbart rally mode.

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe
Lotta boos now and everyone looking awkward this is amazing

NoDoorway
Jul 31, 2007

I never had a doorway
Soiled Meat
Dang, he's really missing the point huh

ascii genitals
Aug 19, 2000

the joke about melania was good but this part where hes getting booed is amazing

typhus
Apr 7, 2004

Fun Shoe
Oh, here's the part he wrote.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Welp, he's hosed himself.

ActionZero
Jan 22, 2011

I act once more in
imitation of light
If it weren't for his delivery the joke about Melania would be actually pretty funny. Now he's crashing and burning.

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe
Did this guy just make a Haiti joke

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

This took a turn

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

lol can he not crash and burn at anything he does

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
GET BOO'D OUT OF THE BULDING CHEETO YOU FUCKER. Have some decorum WOW. He can't even stay civil for a dinner.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
THE MADMAN DID IT, HE INTENTIONAL BOMBED THE AL SMITH DINNER TO CHANGE THE NARRATIVE FROM THE DEBATE!!!!

68TH DIMENSIONAL PARCHEESI!!!

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
:catstare:

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

Ahahahaha Trump is bombing

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

that's the guy on his right

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
Cheeto keep on chaos dunking yourself.

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug
This is amazing. How can he think this is a good idea?

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
hahahaha who would have thought that Trump has no idea how to poke fun without being spiteful

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

The only way he could have done worse would have been to make a joke about priests molesting children, and saying what he did wasn't that bad.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

achillesforever6 posted:

Is there any US Catholic bishop that isn't a complete regressive shithead? :smith:

Gene Robinson?

:v:

On Terra Firma
Feb 12, 2008

Agrajag posted:

GET BOO'D OUT OF THE BULDING CHEETO YOU FUCKER. Have some decorum WOW. He can't even stay civil for a dinner.

I had to mute for a minute. What'd he say?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

It's like watching your crazy racist uncle suddenly start rambling on a dinner about how your mother is an rear end in a top hat.

Pen Expers
May 3, 2006

Pillbug
Lol at the 'hillary hates catholics" thing what with catholics voting dem

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

I'm so ashamed right now that our country has produced this man in this timeline

It's not funny anymore

I want out and off

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

On Terra Firma posted:

I had to mute for a minute. What'd he say?

the typical poo poo he says at his rallies.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I haven't seen someone die mid-routine like this since Tommy Cooper

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

Everyone is bummed out, this is amazing.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

It's a great motivator for turnout, but I don't think it's quite within reach. If they can push this as a GOTV cause, it may reinforce turnout. The real variable here that cannot be predicted is what percentage of people that aren't voting for hillary will still pull the lever for a down ballot R? It will need to be a slaughter in turnout, and in down ballot results. It's possible, but just not likely.

It's going to come down to the results of Democratic GOTV efforts vs Republican Split ticketing. I think that Democratic GOTV is going to have the edge due to a near complete lack of national GOP GOTV and the reluctance of people to split ticket. It's still a long shot, and Hillary has to do even better because if, in a normal cycle, the Democrats need +8 to be in the flip the house range and Hillary picks up a few percentage points of vote splitters, she's got to do that much better.

The thing to remember is that at this point, to flip the House Democrats have to turn in a performance like 2006 or 2008. The only other election in the last 26 years to flip enough seats to cover the 30 seat deficit that the Democrats are currently looking at was 1994. Time to see if 6 years into a Gerrymander and facing a historically bad campaigner are enough to get Speaker Pelosi back. Good news is that Donny isn't playing along like Dole did, so 1996's relatively effective "elect a check on Clinton" campaign isn't going to work out.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
anti-catholic bias? where the gently caress is he coming from with this?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Did somebody tell him it's not a stump speech? Jesus.

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

Bannon wrote this speech, right?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
Trump this isn't one of your rallies shut the gently caress up you loving Cheeto.

Pen Expers
May 3, 2006

Pillbug
"Who would have thought we'd witness such barbarism" - said by the sole progenitor of the current level of discourse

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!
oh god i should've watched this

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Agrajag posted:

Hillary is obviously anti-catholic by picking a catholic running mate

buttcrackmenace
Nov 14, 2007

see its right there in the manual where it says
Grimey Drawer
OK whos the lady in red

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Agrajag posted:

Stolen Podesta email where they were bitching about how right-wing Catholics don't actually follow Jesus

• Locked thread