Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
I am preparing to go to Worlds this weekend and I'm thinking a sign. What should it say, dear friends? I was thinking #BELTBRA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Servaetes posted:

I am preparing to go to Worlds this weekend and I'm thinking a sign. What should it say, dear friends? I was thinking #BELTBRA

Free gowby

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Servaetes posted:

Just print out a large version of this

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

I dunno that goes against my rule of giving Methanar attention he really doesn't need at all

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Servaetes posted:

Tonight and tomorrow or just tomorrow?

e: I'm just wondering what matches you're going to see.

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

Both, though I strongly think day 2 will be really short

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Servaetes posted:

faker and gay

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Servaetes posted:

Both, though I strongly think day 2 will be really short

Total match time around 70 - 80 minutes seems possible for SSG - H2K.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
the sign should read:

miss fortune
miss fortune
miss fortune

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Lovechop posted:

the sign should read:

miss fortune
miss fortune
miss fortune

lol

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

Lovechop posted:

the sign should read:

miss fortune
miss fortune
miss fortune

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Lovechop posted:

the sign should read:

miss fortune
miss fortune
miss fortune

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Servaetes posted:

Free rickoniX

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Borat travels to america in order to make Pam Anderson his wife. At the climax of the film, Borat finds her and puts her in a traditional "wife bag" of the Kazakhstani people.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Work Friend Keven posted:

Borat travels to america in order to make Pam Anderson his wife. At the climax of the film, Borat finds her and puts her in a traditional "wife bag" of the Kazakhstani people.

Wowza, with a catch like that, she should probably rename herself "Miss Fortune"!

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
how do people win doom bots? i am bad

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Tired Moritz posted:

how do people win doom bots? i am bad

Varus Caitlyn Tristana etc. basically anything that can build crit, bork, and runan's and has long range.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
A very nice! I excite! Miss fortune!

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Well, I just got carried by a veigar so that was nice.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
http://doombots.lolalytics.com/champions//

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Sexpansion posted:

Varus Caitlyn Tristana etc. basically anything that can build crit, bork, and runan's and has long range.

Long range mages are also effective early but struggle to matter against teemo himself. Lux, Zilean, Ziggs, etc. I suspect that Tryndamere might secretly be amazing but I haven't tried it and it would suck during the pre summon phase so you might have to pair him with someone who can solo clear waves. Kayle and Taric might also be good ideas- the bots don't go in for CC chaining so much as just murdering you.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
what are the new doom bots like compared to the old ones? are they much more crazy or is it pretty much the same?

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Lovechop posted:

what are the new doom bots like compared to the old ones? are they much more crazy or is it pretty much the same?

theyre about the same in the regular mode but whenj you do the selectable difficulty ones 80+ is p hard, you need to have a decent comp worked out (there are a few flex options) and you also have to not get owned by bot comps. playing against Galio/Blitz/Morg/Amumu is just AWFUL

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

you forgot to mention mikael's crucible, which i think is one of the best support items in the game. a lot of people give me flack for buliding it "when the enemy has no cc" but the heal is substantial, and even a prevented slow can save your teammate (or yourself)

i also like to build both censer and crucible very often, my core build in most games as Sona/Janna is Eye of the Watchers/Mobi's/Mikael's/Censer/Locket, in the order that I need them most. Usually I cap the build off with a ZZrot portal or Banshee's Veil or something like that to keep myself from dying instantly. These items are all super cheap and hyper efficient on these champions which is why I favor them so much. if you haven't tried both Mikael/Censer with the Locket I recommend you try it Cobweb, it really supercharges the "dump AoE healing/shields on dudes in the teamfight" phase of Janna.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Koguma posted:

GOT IT

took forever :v:

for clarity: level 100 devil teemo strats, just ran at teemo and died and pounded him to death with sion passive

LUNA WE HAVE A NEW STRATEGY

SlyFrog
May 16, 2007

What? One name? Who are you, Seal?
Hey I got to Silver, I don't need to play again this Season to keep from inactive dropping back to Bronze, do I?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

SlyFrog posted:

Hey I got to Silver, I don't need to play again this Season to keep from inactive dropping back to Bronze, do I?
you don't decay out of silver or gold anymore

Poulpe
Nov 11, 2006
Canadian Santa Extraordinaire
Is there some kind of reward for clearing doom bots on 100 difficulty? Or is just for the challenge?

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

How Rude posted:

LUNA WE HAVE A NEW STRATEGY

Ah yes, feeding, finally something you specialize in

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
master yi is still fun to play in normals

SlyFrog
May 16, 2007

What? One name? Who are you, Seal?

RealFoxy posted:

you don't decay out of silver or gold anymore

But you can still drop by losing a ton, right?

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Correct, if you hit the 5th division of the rank below you, you will decay. So if you somehow tank your MMR from Gold 5 to silver 5, you will demote.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

SlyFrog posted:

But you can still drop by losing a ton, right?

Yes.

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

...I'm sorry. I can't seem to remember any of the rest.

Taciturn Tactician posted:

Long range mages are also effective early but struggle to matter against teemo himself. Lux, Zilean, Ziggs, etc. I suspect that Tryndamere might secretly be amazing but I haven't tried it and it would suck during the pre summon phase so you might have to pair him with someone who can solo clear waves. Kayle and Taric might also be good ideas- the bots don't go in for CC chaining so much as just murdering you.

poke mages should still be good against teemo if only because they can safely waveclear/kill the bots while the rest of your team beats on teemo

also liandry's should give you a ton of free damage against him

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Trynd is not secretly amazing. Ult cooldown is just too long ):

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Neurolimal posted:

Free rickoniX

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

The camera bait
http://imgur.com/HahrnQl

The truth of things
http://imgur.com/WohIxlO

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
Your bed is missing a blanket

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
The Ivern experience: our team locks in Shaco support, no one says anything. I pick Ivern jungle and someone says "oh god this is a loss" and dodges

kingcobweb fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Oct 21, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

How Rude posted:

you forgot to mention mikael's crucible, which i think is one of the best support items in the game. a lot of people give me flack for buliding it "when the enemy has no cc" but the heal is substantial, and even a prevented slow can save your teammate (or yourself)

i also like to build both censer and crucible very often, my core build in most games as Sona/Janna is Eye of the Watchers/Mobi's/Mikael's/Censer/Locket, in the order that I need them most. Usually I cap the build off with a ZZrot portal or Banshee's Veil or something like that to keep myself from dying instantly. These items are all super cheap and hyper efficient on these champions which is why I favor them so much. if you haven't tried both Mikael/Censer with the Locket I recommend you try it Cobweb, it really supercharges the "dump AoE healing/shields on dudes in the teamfight" phase of Janna.

You're probably right that I should be buying Crucible. I'm scared of it because my reaction times are really slow, but the healing bonus is probably so good that I need to get over it and build the good item.

• Locked thread