Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

quote:

To: wastoute

Trump needs poll watchers.

We need to be on the lookout for Buses

7 posted on 10/20/2016, 5:23:09 AM by xzins ( Free Republic Gives YOU a voice heard around the globe. Support the Freepathon!)

What is it with the obsession about buses? I've seen it outside Freep plenty of times too. Political parties exist to organize and get out the vote. Why would pooling resources with people otherwise unable to make it the polls be surprising?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

Night10194 posted:

It's really weird to read their prayers for the debate. I mean, I'll admit I prayed for Hillary's success, but I don't think I actually had any effect on anything. God isn't some magic pokemon you control by invoking the right words.

See the difference is, you just prayed she'd succeed. I don't think most people here would laugh if Freep just prayed for Trump to win, it's the fact that they're praying for Hillary to die and for demons to fly out of her mouth.

quote:

To: fella

Please please please everyone protest and make some noise to the right people about the Soros voting machines. This is very important and not talked about enough. It is the easiest and most efficient way to steal the election. Demand to vote but refuse to do it on a Soros machine. Insist on an alternate way to vote

50 posted on 10/20/2016, 1:55:42 AM by thefixisin

Ah yes, I remember a Bernie supporter who used the same line that the voting machines were owned by a relative of Soros and were changing Bernie votes to Hillary in the primaries. Not surprising Freep also believes the same thing. Speaking of which, lol at the one Freeper who thinks BernieBros and Trumpers would join forces and create a third party. Like, I get it, both are to a degree outsiders, but other than that Bernie and Trump have practically nothing in common.

e:

DeusExMachinima posted:

What is it with the obsession about buses? I've seen it outside Freep plenty of times too. Political parties exist to organize and get out the vote. Why would pooling resources with people otherwise unable to make it the polls be surprising?

A couple of things. One is the idea that they're illegally voting, because a bus makes it easy for a large group of people to drive around to multiple polling stations and vote multiple times. Another is that middle class whites usually own their own vehicles, so that means these buses probably have a lot of non-whites on them. And you know that Freep thinks minorities voting is voter fraud.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

At least in CT, going to multiple polling stations is pretty pointless because a lot of towns track residents and specifically assign polling places based on where you live.

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

Qwertycoatl posted:

You didn't bold it but I love "Vote R down the whole ballot. Don't confuse yourself with facts or principles."

Was about to post this. They might not give us a better thread title than that for a while.

Actually scratch that they probably will in the next hour or so. It's the Alfred E. Smith memorial dinner.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

McGlockenshire posted:

From For All the Concern Trolls and Surrender Trolls on Free Republic posted by freeper xzins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv_8YP3L38E

Yup, that's what he posted.

Remember, folks... nobody thinks they're the baddies. For all that we poo poo all over freep for having bad opinions, they think they're the good guys.

Dalereed the Gray didn't die, when all will seem lost Dalereed the White will return and save America from the Dark Horde.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
How Toxic Multiuclturalism Is Brainwashing the White Race To Abolish Itself

Not even trying to hide it anymore.

quote:

To: Starman417

An absolute fact!

2 posted on 10/20/2016 4:37:55 PM PDT by Herman Ball
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

Masochism runs deep in the Liberal psyche.....

3 posted on 10/20/2016 4:38:17 PM PDT by Intolerant in NJ

quote:

Not this White boy. I feel good as to where I stand in the world and myself. Anyone who does not like it can go to hell.

4 posted on 10/20/2016 4:38:51 PM PDT by Parley Baer

quote:

The problem is also the death spiral birth rates.

The welfare state needs a continuous supply of a next generation. For the last 40yrs, feminists found it more important to emulate men which resulted in a birth rate catastrophe.

So unwanted refugees will fill the margin. And horror will follow.

5 posted on 10/20/2016 4:40:31 PM PDT by deadrock (I is someone else.)

quote:

Perhaps the title should be “How Toxic Multiuclturalism Is Brainwashing the White Race -In the Western World- To Abolish Itself”. Russia is white (in fact the term Caucasian comes from the Caucus region) and they are not only controlling their borders and kicking out other races, but they are actually PAYING white families to have more babies.

6 posted on 10/20/2016 4:42:03 PM PDT by apillar

quote:

To: Herman Ball

The Clinton’s bombed Belgrade. Think about it. They bombed Europe. The last time Belgrade was bombed was in WW2, and the the Serbians were on our side and the Muslims were helping the Nazi’s. Think about it.

Then the Clinton’s bombed Belgrade to help the Muslims.

THEY BOMBED BELGRADE AND COMMITTED WAR CRIMES.

Now watch. Hillary WILL BOMB EUROPE AGAIN!

drat the people who would vote for them. drat them.

WE ARE COMMITTING SUICIDE now in America, this suicide of Europe has now come here.

TEN STARS FOR THIS ARTICLE. * * * * * * * * * *

7 posted on 10/20/2016 4:42:53 PM PDT by ShivaFan
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

This guy is right on the money. Too many whites refuse to even talk about our situation in spite of the ever increasing anti-white rhetoric, ever increasing racial tensions and blatantly obvious population displacement with massive third world immigration legal or otherwise.

9 posted on 10/20/2016 4:46:11 PM PDT by Altura Ct.

quote:

This is by design. The Left is pretty upfront about it.

11 posted on 10/20/2016 4:49:34 PM PDT by cdcdawg

quote:

In our country’s recent history we’ve celebrated diversity in our population as if it were a good thing. However, one look at world history will show you that no country with a diverse population of different races, languages, and religion has long survived.

Countries don’t naturally form with a diverse population, and when in the past they’ve occurred it’s usually been as a result of armed conquest. These unnaturally formed countries have either melded together into a single population made up of one mixed race with one language and one religion or they’ve come apart, and they’ve usually come apart with extreme violence. The longer these diverse populations were forced to coexist with one another without mixing and becoming one, the more the hatred grew among them and the more violently they broke apart, but break apart they did, or genocide has settled the issue once and for all.

Why is this and why can’t we all just get along? The truth of the matter is that we (the human race) just aren’t as civilized as we would like to think we are. Our species, Homo sapiens sapiens, isn’t that long “out of the trees” and the veneer of civilization is very thin, to non-existent, upon us all. We’re all carrying the genes that got us here and some of those genes carry a very basic survival instinct that has allowed us to survive thus far.

This most basic of all survival instincts is self preservation and it’s the one that warns us to be very wary of those who are different than us, our family, and our tribe. Those who possessed this survival instinct survived and reproduced, and those who had no fear/distrust of strangers didn’t survive. Over the years, this survival instinct has been referred to as tribalism, nationalism, nativism, ethnocentrism, racism, and various other isms, but it’s an inborn instinct carried in our genes whether we like it or not.

A “celebration” of diversity and multiculturalism in the American population was introduced in the 1960s and 70s as a deliberate, divisive revolutionary tool wielded by Marxists like Saul Alinsky, Bill Ayers and other radicals. It became dogma taught by Marxists in our universities, then spread by our leftist controlled news media and leftist controlled Hollywood. The intent was, and is, to split American culture along race and class lines and set off a “proletarian” revolution to destroy capitalism. The Left has now managed to elect a half-Black radical as President and their revolution is proceeding along very predictable lines, with him using every opportunity to stir up more division and discontent. A reading of the Constitution of the Revolutionary Communist Party, USA at this link should make clear their goals and methods: http://revcom.us/Constitution/constitution.html

DJ Taylor

12 posted on 10/20/2016 4:54:57 PM PDT by DJ Taylor (Once again our country is at war, and once again the Democrats have sided with our enemy.)

quote:

no other race is being demanded of things like whites are. all the other races commit atrocities and racism and slavery and still do today. only whites are having their cultures targeted.

only whites are stupid enough to buy the diversity and multiculturalism demands to demolish their own identities.

time to end it.

theres a difference between getting along nd having friends of different backgrounds, and the white genocidal policies being shoved down our throats and if you disagree’you are smeared a racist.

13 posted on 10/20/2016 4:56:34 PM PDT by Secret Agent Man (Gone Galt; Not averse to Going Bronson.)

quote:

whites will either be disinherited from their own lands or face fighting a brutal war to keep them.

The longer the war is postponed,
the less likely it will be won.

15 posted on 10/20/2016 5:09:17 PM PDT by sparklite2 (When they play the race card, play the Trump card.)

quote:

Bosh. The “white race” decided to commit suicide long before multiculturalism took off. They just couldn’t be bothered to bring up children. So much work, so much money, blah blah blah.

Too bad, so sad.

17 posted on 10/20/2016 5:14:47 PM PDT by Tax-chick (Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?)

quote:

To: deadrock

>>>The welfare state needs a continuous supply of a next generation. For the last 40yrs, feminists found it more important to emulate men which resulted in a birth rate catastrophe.<<<

Ever hear of MGTOW?

18 posted on 10/20/2016 5:43:23 PM PDT by BJ1
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

To: deadrock

Oh mgtow is the effect of the rabid feminist man hating culture. Which I might add has been so pervasive, that nearly everybody is a feminist. This includes men. Suppose a father said to his daughter in a large group: Honey are you sure it’s wise to take out loans to go to college?
>>why dad?, asks the daughter<<
Because you will probably get married, have kids and then stay home while they are young. Why saddle yourself with all that debt forcing you to work?

In my mind I think that guy would get hammered by most everyone, including men. But if you think about my hypothetical conversion, it is really logic based.

20 posted on 10/20/2016 5:55:57 PM PDT by BJ1
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies]

quote:

It is pretty astounding. And the Swedes seems to embrace it most. And it’s sick that anyone who says “Hey, wait a minute, look what’s happening to white people” is instantly branded a racist nazi and in some countries, like Sweden, it is absolutely illegal and you will be criminally prosecuted.

21 posted on 10/20/2016 6:03:39 PM PDT by Organic Panic (Hillary Clinton, the elderly woman's version of "I dindu nuffins.")

Save us Putin!

quote:

To: apillar
Russia is white (in fact the term Caucasian comes from the Caucus region) and they are not only controlling their borders and kicking out other races, but they are actually PAYING white families to have more babies.

And that is the main reason I admire Vladimir Putin, despite other disagreements.

I've often thought that several decades from now, if current trends continue, Russia might become the destination for many whites who don't buy into the self-destructive multi-culti BS. If Russia will allow it.
22 posted on 10/20/2016 6:10:42 PM PDT by Will88
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

Mario wasn't sure if this Jeb guy was a good influence on Yoshi.

Twelve by Pies posted:

A couple of things. One is the idea that they're illegally voting, because a bus makes it easy for a large group of people to drive around to multiple polling stations and vote multiple times. Another is that middle class whites usually own their own vehicles, so that means these buses probably have a lot of non-whites on them. And you know that Freep thinks minorities voting is voter fraud.

A study done of white people shows 67% supporting voter ID laws when shown a picture of white people voting and 73% when shown one of black people.

Also lol at those people talking about Men Going Their Own Way online to whinge loving incessantly as if it's anything than sour grapes for not getting handed a subservient wife as a thanks for getting born with a penis.

xthetenth fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Oct 21, 2016

Badera
Jan 30, 2012

Student Brian Boyko has lost faith in America.
Freep are actual Nazis, film at 11. The Israel angle is irrelevant (besides which, it's an apartheid state, what's for Freep not to like?)

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Freepers: Vote R down the whole ballot. Don't confuse yourself with facts or principles.

I'm really serious this time. Please make this happen.

stan worship
Oct 23, 2013

Jagged Jim posted:

To: Herman Ball

The Clinton’s bombed Belgrade. Think about it. They bombed Europe. The last time Belgrade was bombed was in WW2, and the the Serbians were on our side and the Muslims were helping the Nazi’s. Think about it.

Then the Clinton’s bombed Belgrade to help the Muslims.

THEY BOMBED BELGRADE AND COMMITTED WAR CRIMES.

Now watch. Hillary WILL BOMB EUROPE AGAIN!

drat the people who would vote for them. drat them.

WE ARE COMMITTING SUICIDE now in America, this suicide of Europe has now come here.

TEN STARS FOR THIS ARTICLE. * * * * * * * * * *

7 posted on 10/20/2016 4:42:53 PM PDT by ShivaFan
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

This post is particularly awful. This guy's gotta be old enough to remember the wars over in the Balkans during the 90's.

The campaigns of "ethnic cleansing", the Serbian rape camps, the Siege of Sarajevo - these were things the Serbs did in those wars. Maybe bombing Belgrade was a bad thing. But it's pretty monstrous to overlook the horrible poo poo they were doing just because the victims were often Muslims.

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

hey mister... can u play drums while I sing and play plastic guitar???
The bus thing is weird projecting too. Anecdotes ain't data, but I have seen many buses in the southern suburbs going to rich/white retirement homes to take Alzheimer's Republicans to the polls en masse. I don't believe they're double voting or anything wrong but it's still another thing that both do (legally)

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

try the new taco place posted:

The bus thing is weird projecting too. Anecdotes ain't data, but I have seen many buses in the southern suburbs going to rich/white retirement homes to take Alzheimer's Republicans to the polls en masse. I don't believe they're double voting or anything wrong but it's still another thing that both do (legally)

(((We're just going to Denny's in this van)))

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!

kartikeya posted:

Ivory tower liberal! How dare she know how to speak well! :freep:

I think my favorites of all of those are the attempts at creepy prayers that just straight up transition into them trying to cast spells on her, especially in light of that earlier comment about how witches would totally be trying to hex Trump.

Kiss of Azrael
Clr 7, Nec 8
Domains: Death, War, Nationalism, Supply-side Economics
Range: Line of Sight
Duration: Instantaneous
Components: V, S, M

The next time the target goes to sleep, she must make a will save (DC 30+2/additional caster) or be disintegrated (body is unrecoverable, only True Resurrection can bring the target back to life).
The caster must be able to see the target, either through scrying or a national broadcast of some sort.

Focus: a computer with an internet connection and a message board account. The caster must type the words of the spell as he says them and post them to a message board. The target can only be affected by this spell once per day, but every caster that posts this spell in the same thread about the same event adds +2 to the saving throw difficulty.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Hillary's either got Death Ward up or some scary Saving Throws.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!

Jagged Jim posted:

Perhaps the title should be “How Toxic Multiuclturalism Is Brainwashing the White Race -In the Western World- To Abolish Itself”. Russia is white (in fact the term Caucasian comes from the Caucus region) and they are not only controlling their borders and kicking out other races, but they are actually PAYING white families to have more babies.

6 posted on 10/20/2016 4:42:03 PM PDT by apillar

A guaranteed minimum income that scales with family size would actually be a great idea, but freep will vote against it every time because they want it whites-only and the 14th Amendment says you can't do that.

The best thing about this cycle is the Republican base finally coming out and demanding welfare for whites, maybe they'll finally stop nominating big-business assholes who give them nothing and ship their jobs overseas. I want to see an election between two Big Government pro-welfare parties with the only disagreement being who gets it, whites or everyone (demographics says the whites-only party isn't going to be winning these elections)

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!

Kavak posted:

Hillary's either got Death Ward up or some scary Saving Throws.

Well what do you think her debate prep was? You didn't think she was really trading questions with Tim Kaine in a Trump wig instead of casting buffs, did you?

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Alfred E. Smith Memorial Dinner [Oct 20, 2016 8:50pm ET, 5:30 PST], a livethread posted by freeper FewsOrange

This event is held annually, and during presidential election years, the candidates are invited over for a little roast. The goal of the roast is intended to be mostly self deprecating humor. That is, keep it light and funny and make far more fun of yourself than of your opponent.

Trump went first and eventually produced this horror show. It was delivered in his two-or-three-word-at-a-time unpracticed speech cadence.
https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/789303850855522309?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

News commentators noted that this is the first time that there's really even been outright booing. Oh, but it wasn't just booing, it was heckling. In the bit where he asks who they're angry at, someone yells "YOU!" Someone also yells, at some point "YOU'RE A JOKE!"

Actual crowd reaction while he was going on and on:

Now, that said, he did deliver two funny jokes but they were absolutely murdered by his delivery and he also went on to fully explain why they were funny after everyone laughed. I've seen people talk about how they don't think he can laugh or that he doesn't even have a sense of humor, and I'm really inclined to believe that now.

Anyway, freep. While finding the start of the event, I encountered this delight.

quote:

To: TornadoAlley3

Bad mood today or always this rude to people who have a different opinion than you?

I am fed up with the mordant stupidity, many newer posters post to FR. You should be ashamed of being as uneducated and unaware as you are.

There is NOTHING "rude" in my post to you! And an "opinion" based on abject lack of knowledge isn't worth a plug nickel.

You DO need to grows up and educate yourself on all things political! Bless your heart.

151 posted on 10/20/2016, 5:09:42 PM by nopardons
The "newer poster" has a 2007 regdate.

Let's get the important stuff out of the way first.

quote:

To: drewh

Those are Maria Bartleloma’s boobs in the red dress behind the dias.

261 posted on 10/20/2016, 6:02:50 PM by Protect the Bill of Rights ("Brooke, you ignorant slut.")

quote:

drat Maria is falling out of her dress! I have a hard time focusing on Trump.

266 posted on 10/20/2016, 6:05:56 PM by ObozoMustGo2012

Successful Trump Joke #1:

quote:

To: FewsOrange

Trump says Hillary bumped into him and “civilly said ‘Pardon me.’”

271 posted on 10/20/2016, 6:07:06 PM by M. Thatcher
The actual entertainment was in how the crowd gently laughed at first, then after a beat Hillary just cracked up and everyone actually got the joke.

A few jeers start.

quote:

To: All

The people in attendance are jerks. All Hillary psycophants. Trump is killing it and they are groaning. Screw them.

278 posted on 10/20/2016, 6:08:49 PM by Abbeville Conservative (Sarah Palin, the only cure for the RINO virus.)

Just like so many other stunts,

quote:

To: nopardons

I believe that Trump is doing exactly what I hoped he would do . . . shooting her right between the eyes with hard truth!

Maybe you can apologize now?

285 posted on 10/20/2016, 6:10:20 PM by Pilgrim's Progress (hxxp://www.baptistbiblebelievers.com/BYTOPICS/tabid/335/Default.aspx D)

Successful Trump Joke #2:

quote:

I liked the Melania/Michelle spot .... :^D

287 posted on 10/20/2016, 6:11:01 PM by Right_in_Virginia
After complementing how good Michelle Obama is at stumping, he whined that nobody liked the speech as much when Melania gave it. Again, he said this in his monotonous word-word-word-pause speechgiving style. The delivery was poo poo, but that's somehow what made it work.

It was all downhill from there.

quote:

To: FewsOrange

Uh oh, this is harsh.

290 posted on 10/20/2016, 6:11:58 PM by M. Thatcher

quote:

To: McGruff

Trump is getting booed and he doesn’t care. This guy has balls and I love it.

295 posted on 10/20/2016, 6:12:20 PM by GregBo

This is a Catholic charity dinner with a bunch of rich people and you're supposed to be funny about yourself.

quote:

To: Rex Anderson

Just turned it on for the watergate jab. He’s eviscerating her now. Destroying here about email and wiki leaks. He’s turning it into a campaign rally to the boos of the audience!

Trump breaks the mold!

299 posted on 10/20/2016, 6:13:06 PM by Rebelbase (DRAIN THE SWAMP!)
Trump already had a hard time hanging out with upper class types. If you didn't think his reputation could get any worse at this point, I think he's solidly proven otherwise.

Lots more of these.

quote:

this really isn’t going well in the room, but I flipping LOVE IT!!!

304 posted on 10/20/2016, 6:13:32 PM by sissyjane (Deplorable Me!!)

But others are recognizing the problem.

quote:

To: Husker24

He needs to back off a little, this could hurt him.

306 posted on 10/20/2016, 6:13:43 PM by Husker24

The Romney/Obama one is actually pretty darn funny.

quote:

To: sissyjane

This is why we love him. Good you imagine Romney up there? He would be kissing her a*s.

324 posted on 10/20/2016, 6:14:56 PM by GregBo

Freep continues to astound me with their horrifyingly awful ideas

quote:

Ha ha, these horrid horrid elitists having to sit through this — way to go Donald — he really should walk out at the end of his segment though.

326 posted on 10/20/2016, 6:15:24 PM by Peter ODonnell (No Evidence of Vote Fraud -- CNN --Massive Evidence of Global Warming -- CNN-- where's Nelson Muntz?)

There were no actual jokes present in anything that got booed.

quote:

Stuck media elites are crying because the jokes are all on Hillary. Go Trump slam the crooked vile witch.

335 posted on 10/20/2016, 6:16:41 PM by GOPe Means Bend Over Spell Run (GO GALT - VOTE TRUMP!!!)

Trump sat down, so it's time to shift the attention back to what really matters to freepers: boobies.

quote:

To: stars & stripes forever

I love it when Maria claps.....

351 posted on 10/20/2016, 6:18:34 PM by SW6906 (6 things you can't have too much of: sex, money, firewood, horsepower, guns and ammunition.)

quote:

To: MagnoliaB

Wikileaks, lying, anti-Catholic bias, MSM hit, kicked off Watergate committee, 'took' the villages in Haiti, Comey hit, BOOM!

Trump hit it out of the park.

No matter what, the MSM will fawn all over what Hillary says

367 posted on 10/20/2016, 6:20:52 PM by Art in Idaho (Conservatism is the only Hope for Western Civilization.)

This seems to be a positive, of course.

quote:

To: RoseofTexas

I think Trump went all in and may have burned a lot of his bridges tonight!

378 posted on 10/20/2016, 6:22:25 PM by mdmathis6 (BEWARE THE ABORTION POLITICAL INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX!)

Most aren't even watching Hillary. One laughed at her opening nap schedule bit.

quote:

To: Right_in_Virginia

She is poorly delivering poorly written jokes. She cant even fake a personality.

398 posted on 10/20/2016, 6:25:28 PM by GregBo

Yes, yes she did.

quote:

To: mrs9x

the witch just called the statue of liberty a four or five!

403 posted on 10/20/2016, 6:25:54 PM by drewh

The audience.

quote:

To: mancini

The fear of the LORD is on them. They look uncomfortable.

406 posted on 10/20/2016, 6:26:23 PM by stars & stripes forever (Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord. Psalm 33:12)

quote:

To: Pic7

Yes, he is our Braveheart.

Hillary flat, boring, blah, blah, . . crowd clapping, obvious dem/lib crowd.

411 posted on 10/20/2016, 6:26:44 PM by Art in Idaho (Conservatism is the only Hope for Western Civilization.)

Oh hey remember that slapfight from 250 posts ago? That same freeper is engaging in two of them.

quote:

To: Pilgrim's Progress

And you just had to call in JR?

What a baby you are!

Why not just post to the religious part of this site...you sure don't belong on the POLITICAL threads.

You don't know nor understand enough to post about politic, your feelings get bruised far to easily and over NOTHING, and last but not least,get someone to teach you some good reading comprehension skills...since I never called you "evil", nor used that word.

414 posted on 10/20/2016, 6:27:13 PM by nopardons

I don't think you can condense more freepyness into this post.

quote:

To: mrsmith

Why the eff did that diddling cardinal invite a baby killer?

458 posted on 10/20/2016, 6:34:25 PM by King Moonracer (Bad lighting and cheap fabric, that's how you sell clothing.....)

You don't need to magically see the future to see this coming.

quote:

To: GrandJediMasterYoda

The media usually gives scant press coverage to this event.
I have a feeling that will not be the case tomorrow.
They are going to drop the hammer on him tomorrow, saying how he went beyond what they traditionally do at this dinner, beyond good taste...blah...blah...

463 posted on 10/20/2016, 6:34:51 PM by roostercogburn

Deplorable.

quote:

What a nasty woman.

Cardinal Dolan up.

494 posted on 10/20/2016, 6:39:25 PM by exit82 (Road Runner sez:" Let's Make America Beeping Great Again! Beep! Beep!")

quote:

Why can’t someone in the crowd yell “Lock her up!”

Because no one in the crowd wanted to lock her up. Northeastern Catholics are no better than BLM.

499 posted on 10/20/2016, 6:40:30 PM by WeatherGuy

I'm actually really disappointed in freep. Hillary took plenty of shots at herself and most were good. You'd think that they'd love seeing her joke about things they actually see wrong with her, but man it's all just hate and hate and hate.

quote:

To: stars & stripes forever

This is the woman who is perfectly happy with 58 million aborted babies and full birth abortion. This is the woman whose high level staff say Catholicism is a “medieval tyranny” and a talk about “bastardization” of the faith. Her high level minions plot to infiltrate and corrupt the teachings of the church to appease the gay mafia.

She is evil, pure evil.

503 posted on 10/20/2016, 6:41:35 PM by RooRoobird20 (Cradle Democrat Hispanic woman, left the party in 1993 because of the Clintons)

quote:

Comment #504 Removed by Moderator

Oh, right, the cleavage.

quote:

To: caww

Catholic Charities is okay with flooding the country with refugees, so my guess is they’re A okay with boobs billowing over. Just saying.

537 posted on 10/20/2016, 6:48:47 PM by Jane Long (Go Trump, go! Make America Safe Again :)

Freep thinks this is a good idea. This is why freep likes Trump.

quote:

Too bad there isn’t a rebuttal segment. Donald could have said, “I look at the Statue of Liberty and I see a ten. I look around this room and see a few sixes. Look, over there, six. Six. Six.”

581 posted on 10/20/2016, 6:59:43 PM by Peter ODonnell (No Evidence of Vote Fraud -- CNN --Massive Evidence of Global Warming -- CNN-- where's Nelson Muntz?)

They love Donald Trump, but they don't actually understand him at all.

quote:

To: bray

He went over the line

Another poster pointed out that the media is going to be in a total snit about this – but covering Trump's "shock jock display" (which I've already read) will force them to run actual sound bites.

Trump's humor was relatively gentle concerning subject matter voters are already familiar with; his "mean" material covered important issues the public still hasn't been told about.

If that was deliberate – and by this time I think we all recognize Trump's brilliant instincts – we're talking Grand Master level trolling.

587 posted on 10/20/2016, 7:01:12 PM by M. Thatcher

quote:

To: M. Thatcher

My wife and I were watching (we are huge trump supporters) and we both thought he went over the line. It was not the place for that type of talk. But Hillary was also bad (thank God!) so should not be too much blowback from this. Plus if the media makes it a big deal, they will have to cover the Obama Muslim joke (which I can’t believe she said, even if true). Obama can not be happy about that! He must be pissed at her!

608 posted on 10/20/2016, 7:09:51 PM by angelrod

quote:

To: angelrod

TRUMP made it clear, he was the outsider here AGAIN even though he knew all of them when he was a democrat...now they hate him, the elites and corrupt media now love Hillary cause she’ll keep them all in business...the hypocrisy.

624 posted on 10/20/2016, 7:18:09 PM by Recovering Ex-hippie (MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN)

quote:

To: guido911

I wonder if anyone in the Trump campaign gives him advice. That was not the forum to go on a tirade, regardless if it is potentially humorous, against Hillary. He have a chance to be humble, and humanize himself and instead came off contentious and got booed. Be prepared for the morning show onslaught.

You don’t get it. Rhe point of the speech is to get attention. Had Trump been “humble” the media would have CENSORED him and his message. By speaking out here he gets his issues covered.

638 posted on 10/20/2016, 7:22:56 PM by lodi90 (Clear choice for Conservatives now: TRUMP or lose)

quote:

Trump is brilliant at politics, his only problem would be that he is running to be president of a nation that divides in roughly equal halves of smart people and idiots.

So everyone has their candidate.

But on the political stage, Trump is basically an anti-elitist, anti-status-quo candidate. The Alfred Smith dinner is about as iconic a gathering of elitists as you can get away from the Bohemian Grove or Bilderberg.

So of course he peed on their stage. It was a no-brainer. It reminds the actual conservatives within the castle that they live there as slaves, otherwise, it was a message to middle America that he couldn’t give a rat’s rear end about the prestige of elites.

Let’s hope the people are in that frame of mind. They should be. Elites have decided that normal people are there to pay taxes and get out of the way of the globalist delusion express. Trump is saying, “I don’t think so.”

Hillary, basically, is saying “I will take the support of any old whore,” and there is no older whore in America than the New York elites.

652 posted on 10/20/2016, 7:32:19 PM by Peter ODonnell (No Evidence of Vote Fraud -- CNN --Massive Evidence of Global Warming -- CNN-- where's Nelson Muntz?)

quote:

Comment #677 Removed by Moderator

So Henry Kissinger was there.

quote:

To: libertarian27

It has to be about Wikileaks and Kissinger is trying to assure her they are going to cut off anymore drops.

Or it was a special message from Soros.

They are fearful to communicate electronically at this point. Why? Because all of their communication is corrupt, collusion with so called neutral entities, i.e. the liberal press, i.e. Henry Kissinger, i.e. Soros backed entities.

So the Clinton campaign has been reduced to sending messed by way of very removed third parties and or in face to face conversations or in written documents that can be shredded.

Wikileaks has destroyed their life line. Which is one of the biggest benefits of all their exposed corruption. How are they colluding at this point? Def not conference calls? Private phone calls? They are only left with face to face interaction unless they are encrypted off line line in their communication, that they think they are safe.

Remember, they’ve communicated since the late 1990’s electronically without any exposure.

The October surprise is the at the Democrat Party is an Organized Criminal Enterprise colluding with Organized Political operatives in the electronic media.

Their format of communication has been exposed. Now what? Kissinger was there to deliver a message from the Bush family and/or Soros, most likely.

691 posted on 10/20/2016, 7:58:17 PM by Pic7

Yeah, I think that's a good place to stop.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
A set of contrasting replies in another thread.

quote:

To: chopperman

As much as I support him and detest her, I think he could have dialed it back at this event. A better line to use would be 'Where's your better half?'

There's always someone clutching their pearls to protect the whore.

No, actually a better line would have been, "burn the witch."

I for one admire Donald's restraint.

16 posted on 10/20/2016, 11:16:48 PM by Talisker (One who commands, must obey.)

quote:

To: Helicondelta

I think it was disrespectful to his hosts and will be used as proof he can't control himself.

I just seen the letter from Anthem that they sent my son, he works a minimum wage job, his premium went from $25.15 per month to $69.38 per month. Trump should be hammering Obamacare daily.

17 posted on 10/20/2016, 11:19:51 PM by Dstorm

On a completely different topic, freep is now using the following text in their fundraiser banners. Original formatting.

quote:

The factual policy differences in this election cannot be more stark:

If elected, Hillary promises to stack the courts with radical liberal activist judges to advance the leftist agenda. She will try to nullify the first, second and tenth amendments. She will grant amnesty and throw open our borders. She will advance single payer socialist health care. She will continue Obama's "fundamental transformation" of America. She will raise taxes, increase socialist spending and regulate entire industries out of business. She will continue destroying our economy, our military and weakening our country. Her radical judges will reign over us for a generation or more. The dire consequences of continued plunge into Marxism: All of the above may make it impossible for America to ever recover.

On our side, Trump promises to appoint pro-life, constitution-defending judges. He will defend religious freedom, the second amendment, the tenth amendment and the entire Constitution and Bill of Rights. He will cut taxes, cut spending, cut regulations and cut government. He will make trade deals that place America's interests first. He will create a business/economy friendly environment that will bring back capital, business and jobs for Americans. He will build the wall, secure the borders, implement programs to deport illegal aliens when caught, and a program to vet refugees and others trying to enter our country. He will repeal Obama care and will concentrate on restoring our private insurance industry. He will restore and rebuild our military. His policies will restore our economy and make America great again!

Americans who love their country, love the constitution and love our God-given liberty must denounce the corrupt, godless, radical leftist revolutionary, Hillary Clinton, and VOTE DIRECTLY FOR DONALD TRUMP!

Go ahead and unpack everything in the Trump paragraph before you start unpacking the Hillary one. They sure do love to stack it up.

e: From another thread on the trainwreck tonight, the most perfect post about why freep likes Trump:

quote:

To: gaijin

The more uncomfortable they got THE MORE I LIKED IT.

They got crapped on for what? 4 minutes?

That’s is EXACTLY how I’ve felt for the great majority of my life.

I ENJOYED the awkwardness.

His was rich, and NYC BUT THEY SHUT HIM OUT.

He could thrive on the INside, but that was not to be.

SO HE THRIVED ON THE *OUTSIDE*.

And they RICHLY DESERVE what is coming to them, each and every last one of them.

And I will be the whole trumpet section in the marching band.

I like him more and more.

THE PERFECT CANDIDATE..!!!

PERFECT.

30 posted on 10/20/2016, 8:27:07 PM by gaijin

McGlockenshire fucked around with this message at 07:44 on Oct 21, 2016

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
:lol: even Mitt Romney had enough sense to know he should be self-deprecating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBelIMrKll8

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

The world certainly could have done worse than Romney. As well demonstrated in this election. Otoh at least we are past the age of Cheney so it was just a bit of a lull between horrors I guess.

It really is weird to read freepers demanding that Trump should just denounce Hillary as a witch in the harshest possible words, in a light after-dinner speech in principle unrelated to the election. Not even like that is a sign of bad opinions, just a misunderstanding of how things work.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

skaboomizzy posted:

:lol: even Mitt Romney had enough sense to know he should be self-deprecating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBelIMrKll8

Man, who'd have thought it would take Donald Trump to make me long for Romney and think of him as a real class act.

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

There was a terrible noise.
There was a terrible silence.

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

The world certainly could have done worse than Romney. As well demonstrated in this election. Otoh at least we are past the age of Cheney so it was just a bit of a lull between horrors I guess.

It really is weird to read freepers demanding that Trump should just denounce Hillary as a witch in the harshest possible words, in a light after-dinner speech in principle unrelated to the election. Not even like that is a sign of bad opinions, just a misunderstanding of how things work.

They view "and then everyone stood up and clapped" stories as real.

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

Loel posted:

They view "and then everyone stood up and clapped" stories as real.

Hell, it's pretty much the basis for their political thought process: every time a Republican loses it's because he didn't go hard enough, he didn't really say what everyone is thinking. If only he'd been just a bit more forcefully vitriolic the Silent Majority would have come out of hiding and swept him into office in a historic landslide.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
If you could beat Master Hillary in Fallout just by saying the right things then surely it'll work the same IRL. And the right things to say are of course as many insults, slurs and threats as one can muster.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

VitalSigns posted:

A guaranteed minimum income that scales with family size would actually be a great idea, but freep will vote against it every time because they want it whites-only and the 14th Amendment says you can't do that.

The best thing about this cycle is the Republican base finally coming out and demanding welfare for whites, maybe they'll finally stop nominating big-business assholes who give them nothing and ship their jobs overseas. I want to see an election between two Big Government pro-welfare parties with the only disagreement being who gets it, whites or everyone (demographics says the whites-only party isn't going to be winning these elections)

If history has taught us anything, Republican leaning people are more than willing to vote against their own interests because some republican rear end in a top hat on top said it's bad. Not why it's bad, mind you, just that it's bad

McGlockenshire posted:

From Alfred E. Smith Memorial Dinner [Oct 20, 2016 8:50pm ET, 5:30 PST], a livethread posted by freeper FewsOrange

This event is held annually, and during presidential election years, the candidates are invited over for a little roast.

That's as far as I had to get before "Oh jesus, this is a bad idea. Either Trump's going to rant about everything not him or he's going to get pissed and melt down because people aren't praising him". I swear, if Trump were a reactor we'd have had Chernobyl a hundred times over by now.
Wish I was more motivated, I'd show up at his rallies in my reactor tech cosplay stuff and hold out a geiger probe to monitor Trump's meltdowns

Watched his stuff on youtube. He does pretty good for about half of it despite it being him roasting everyone but himself. But you can feel the shift right about where he starts ragging on the media about his wife's speech copy of Michelle's. And then he continues to slide down into the Donald we all know and hate while Hillary tries to keep a smile.
One thing I will say, when Trump tries to smile there when he's being introduced it reminds me of the main villain alien from MiB that tugs the skin of his head back and says "Is that better?"

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 14:03 on Oct 21, 2016

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

It should be noted that the Al Smith dinner has never booed anyone before. They are perhaps the easiest crowd in politics because the only people more polite than rich Catholics are rich Canadian Catholics. This took work, and plenty of it.

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Badera posted:

Freep are actual Nazis, film at 11. The Israel angle is irrelevant

The moment Israel elects a touchy-feely liberal government, Freep & all the US conservatives would start sounding like they live in Germany 1930.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

human poo poo posted:

To: gaijin

The more uncomfortable they got THE MORE I LIKED IT.

They got crapped on for what? 4 minutes?

That’s is EXACTLY how I’ve felt for the great majority of my life.

I ENJOYED the awkwardness.

His was rich, and NYC BUT THEY SHUT HIM OUT.

He could thrive on the INside, but that was not to be.

SO HE THRIVED ON THE *OUTSIDE*.

And they RICHLY DESERVE what is coming to them, each and every last one of them.

And I will be the whole trumpet section in the marching band.

I like him more and more.

THE PERFECT CANDIDATE..!!!

PERFECT.

30 posted on 10/20/2016, 8:27:07 PM by gaijin

First I want to point out that this loving nerd replied to HIMSELF.

Secondly, the bolded part says pretty much everything you need to know about Freepers. They love to act like bullies and I bet some of them were actual bullies in school but this is the closest you'll ever get to one of them admitting that they were the bullied ones. And it's crystal clear that they never grew out of it or let it go. Most Freepers have probably held petty little grudges against every single person that they ever felt wronged them in the tiniest little way.

And I want to mention here that I do volunteer work with bullied teens so I do feel some sympathy for this guy. Nobody deserves bullying no matter what. It doesn't do anything positive for anyone involved. However, the thing that always bothers me the most about these fucks (and stupid, stubborn people in general) is that they've been given a zillion chances throughout their adult lives to accept reality and grow up but they actively and consciously reject every single one of those opportunities. And they do it out of spite. Because they are loving children who refuse to grow up in any meaningful way.

And I honestly believe this gaijin turd speaks for a lot of Freepers. They've been bitter and angry and immature and insecure and terrified of everything their entire lives and they refuse to fight that addiction to outrage. They literally cannot live without it.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

McGlockenshire posted:

A set of contrasting replies in another thread.

On a completely different topic, freep is now using the following text in their fundraiser banners. Original formatting.

Go ahead and unpack everything in the Trump paragraph before you start unpacking the Hillary one. They sure do love to stack it up.

e: From another thread on the trainwreck tonight, the most perfect post about why freep likes Trump:

"Full birth abortions". That's just murder...

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From When the Entire Internet Seems to Break At Once posted by freeper Beowulf9

It's a fluffy article in The Atlantic about the various DDoSses today that impacted a whole bunch of very popular sites and services by targeting Dyn, an extremely popular DNS host. Internet old people will know Dyn better as DynDNS. Yes, that DynDNS. I actually had no idea that they were as popular as they are.

Anyway, the internet got broken, so freep freaked the hell out. You get one guess as to who gets the blame.

quote:

To: Beowulf9

Obama gave away control of the internet to the UN so that he could crash it, suspend the election, blame the Russians, and assume the role of dictator.

5 posted on 10/21/2016, 9:44:50 AM by TruthInThoughtWordAndDeed (Yahuah Yahusha)

quote:

The next internet (block chain) won’t have these vulnerabilities.

7 posted on 10/21/2016, 9:45:35 AM by proust (Trump / Pence 2016!)

quote:

It was Julian supporters to show Julian and the world he is not alone.

8 posted on 10/21/2016, 9:46:09 AM by MNDude (God is not a Republican, but Satan is certainly a Democrat.)

quote:

Because a bunch of inefficient foreigners are running the internet now.

14 posted on 10/21/2016, 9:49:57 AM by Yashcheritsiy (You can't have a constitution without a country to go with it)

quote:

To: BigEdLB

“My concern is that this is our government to try to block WikiLeaks and Veritas, because the “senior executive branch officials”. Know proof of treason is coming.”

Or, to channel Alex Jones, a “false flag” attack to blame Trump via “The Russians Are Coming!”

36 posted on 10/21/2016, 10:06:53 AM by LouieFisk

quote:

This is interesting.....because let’s say it is known that Oct 26th is the day the Hillary emails will be dumped. What if they killswitch the internet on the 25th and blame it on “Russian Hackers”, both to make it harder to view and send the email info, but also to create a “Big story” that will suck up the news, then tie it to Putin and then Trump and conflate the whole issue.

It would THEN also set up the idea that if Trump wins, it was a “Russian Hack”.

We are in the deep, deep water of global machinations here.

47 posted on 10/21/2016, 10:11:22 AM by Crimson Elephant

This is why laypeople should not worry about technology issues.

quote:

To: georgiegirl

The article points out that Cruz’s big worry is that the Dns servers would be shut down. The writer of the article, which is left wing, feels that is nonsense. I put up the article in regards to this mornings shut down and the connection to DNS servers to show it is not.

78 posted on 10/21/2016, 10:36:16 AM by Beowulf9

quote:

To: TruBluKentuckian

This does smell like the work Anonymous. I think it is the kind of dramatic stunt they would pull, being quasi-anarchists and all.

Notice who is not being DDOSed? WikiLeaks.

That kind of surprised me. I would have thought that Hillary/Obama would have ordered the US Cyber Command or some other covert asset to shout them down by now.

I suspect they literally don’t have that capability. It requires hijacking a ton of PCs and I bet the US govt lawyers said no.

111 posted on 10/21/2016, 11:11:35 AM by Gideon7

quote:

Obama Plans Cyber Attack 'Message' to Moscow
This is either a "false flag" to justify the attack on Russia - and then after a couple of days of escalation, things will to go a shooting war;

OR

This was supposed to be the attack on Russia, but the same Dem geniuses who couldn't build the Obamacare website, attacked United States by mistake--with the added advantage that it shut up people about Wikileaks for a few hours.

133 posted on 10/21/2016, 12:28:14 PM by grey_whiskers (The opinions are solely those of the author and are subject to change without notice.)

Seriously though, look at this poo poo.

quote:

AI Borg beast in machine code. Even shutting down every machine on the planet can’t stop it. Turning things back on and it’ll still be there. Not today but maybe, or maybe soon once it learns more from this attack sequence and rewrites itself.

134 posted on 10/21/2016, 12:31:30 PM by USCG SimTech

quote:

To: Vermont Lt; TruthInThoughtWordAndDeed

My guess is that they really, really, really want to close Assange down. And fast.

Put nothing past the globalist fascists.

163 posted on 10/21/2016, 3:00:13 PM by NFHale (The Second Amendment - By Any Means Necessary.)

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
Gotta love how their race to blame means they don't have time to learn about anything including the stuff they're using..."killswitch the internet"? Good loving luck with that

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

SocketWrench posted:

Gotta love how their race to blame means they don't have time to learn about anything including the stuff they're using..."killswitch the internet"? Good loving luck with that

They always seem to take the claws out the second something they fear and don't understand comes up. Like they are so terrified of just living period that they have to be constantly fighting someone just to feel some agency. Like outrage is all that keep them from keeling over from a panic attack when the local diner changes their menu or something. It'd be very sad if they weren't so evil.

I always wonder if these old bastards are really just aware that they a spewing classic Nazi lines or if they just want to pretend they are being super reasonable because they don't have the guts to join the White Power rallies they clearly admire.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

SocketWrench posted:

Donald Trump said during the primaries that in the event of a terrorist attack or something, he could call up his good friend Bill Gates to shut down the internet. So even if they didn't believe it before (and they probably did), Trump saying it would have cemented their belief that the government has a giant on/off switch for the internet. Or they DID, until they gave it to those stupid foreigners!

quote:

The next internet (block chain) won’t have these vulnerabilities.

7 posted on 10/21/2016, 9:45:35 AM by proust (Trump / Pence 2016!)

Oh my god, this is amazing, this guy is aware enough of Bitcoin to have heard of the blockchain and now thinks that it is a technological marvel that will solve all our problems.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Internet by block chain would be hilarious. Ok here's an extra tip for processing my porn hub stream.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

I see what you did there

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Obama Blames ‘Far-Right Media’ for ‘Pumping Out All Kinds of Crazy Toxic Stuff(LOL!) posted by freeper rktman

It's a Breitbart article covering some things that Obama allegedly said at a campaign speech in Miami the other day. I say allegedly because only nutjob right wing media sites have any of these quotes and I'm short enough on time to not watch the video of the speech itself.

the article posted:

“Trump didn’t come out of nowhere now,” Obama said during a campaign speech in Miami. “For years, Republican politicians and far-right media outlets had just been pumping out all kinds of toxic, crazy stuff.”

Obama employed a straw man attack against conservative media, accusing them of starting “the whole birther thing” and calling climate change a “Chinese hoax.”

“According to them, I’m powerful enough to cause these hurricanes, and I’m about to steal everybody’s guns in the middle of the night and declare martial law, but somehow I still need a teleprompter to finish a sentence,” he said incredulously.

You all know what's coming, but that doesn't make it any less funny/tragic.

quote:

To: rktman
“According to them, I’m powerful enough to cause these hurricanes, and I’m about to steal everybody’s guns in the middle of the night and declare martial law, but somehow I still need a teleprompter to finish a sentence,” he said incredulously.

Only Obama thinks he’s powerful enough to affect weather and the oceans. But the rest of those things are true.

2 posted on 10/22/2016, 7:58:09 AM by Bryanw92 (If we had some ham, we could have ham and eggs, if we had some eggs.)

quote:

Which ‘crazy stories’ are not true?

THE MEDIA is doing nothing but protecting hilLiARy.

All the major news stories of this year have come from the Internet.

The major networks have, in fact, tried to stifle them.

5 posted on 10/22/2016, 7:59:15 AM by Mr. K (Trump is running against EVERYONE. The Democrats, The Media, and the establishment GOP)

quote:

More projection from the White Mosque:

FACT
Obama the lying Moslem armed al Qaeda &
CREATED ISIS with the YOU KNOW WHO!!

6 posted on 10/22/2016, 7:59:17 AM by Diogenesis ("When a crime is unpunished, the world is unbalanced.")

quote:

I'll answer all three in turn:
1. You're using Bush's weather machine he used to steer Katrina into New Orleans
2. Not just you, but most liberals want to take away the guns of those they consider their enemies in the middle of the night. The only reason you haven't is because there isn't a fig leaf big enough to hide behind and justify your actions when those same people you're looking to disarm decide to come for you.
3. The last is self evident when one watches your speeches where the teleprompter isn't working.

10 posted on 10/22/2016, 8:02:31 AM by Tench_Coxe (For every Allende, there is a Pinochet)

quote:

Barry doesn’t want the truth exposed:

He and Hillary are Fascists who wants to destroy the Constitution, Freedom, Democracy, Capitalism, and American Sovereignty.

To the extent there is any Congressional opposition, she will use executive action and the courts to implement her agenda.

She will deploy the agencies and forces of the federal government to destroy her enemies and will be aided by the liberal media.

12 posted on 10/22/2016, 8:03:44 AM by G Larry (Avoiding the Truth-Hillary's only expertise)

quote:

“For years, Republican politicians and far-right media outlets had just been pumping out all kinds of toxic, crazy stuff.”

No, Barry, they've been pumping out the truth. And YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.

How 'bout you tune in WMAL FM 105.9 at 6:00PM during the week, Barry? He talks about you and your gal-pal Hillary all the time. You'll love it.

20 posted on 10/22/2016, 8:08:45 AM by NorthMountain (Hillary Clinton: Such a nasty woman ...)

quote:

"..all kinds of toxic, crazy stuff.”

It's called the TRUTH you Marxist, Mooslim, Kenyan, Steaming Pant Load, Sissy Boy, Race Baiting Poverty Pimp Goat humping, Allah FUBAR screaming Sand Uyghur.

"Truth is treason in an empire of lies" - George Orwell

25 posted on 10/22/2016, 8:12:44 AM by Feckless (The US Gubbmint / This Tagline CENSORED by FR \ IrOnic, ain't it?)

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From 90 DAYS posted by Lazamataz

quote:

It is 90 days, 1 hour, 42 minutes, 50 seconds until the stuttering enemy-agent Muslim-excusing pusillanimous embarrassing lawless defiling unctuous hypocritical sniveling whining overreaching treacherous osquandering dious disgusting backstabbing election-corrupting robbery-inclined formulaic callous puerile sickening wicked sullen wretched venal psychopathic grifting furious (and fast) faithless spying-for-enemies juvenile delinquent malicious detestable conniving Marxism-loving America-surrendering sly villainous shameful touchye unwelcome abominable indecisive moronical stomach-turning meddling corrupt predatory impoverishing personal-history-concealing apathetic absurd unaccomplished repressive putrescent fallacious contemptible simpering megalomaniacal subversive sputtering disruptive perjurious taxing predictable nauseating awful blasphemous horrid race-baiting pussified crazed inconsequential unconcerned trash-talking cynical arrogant vacuous sanctimonious foul exploitive mercurial mocking Christophobic nefarious appalling uncaring vile Republican-enabled colluding wimpy prevaricating raging hoplophobia-consumed irresponsible belligerent repellent childish insolent felonious illegitimate jejune panic-encouraging contentious creepy effete deleterious self-important slimey chaos-creating lying robotic repulsive terrible pugnacious secretive brazenly-hypocritical imperious globalist unscrupulous preening maniacal disdainful Godless opportunistic trifling loutish economy-sacking insincere ruinous prideful petty underhanded obnoxious pretentious fraudulent heinous autocratic pouting twisted reality-inverting perverse foolish Imperialist bragging shyster transsexual-favoring sacrilegious insidious vengeful tricky overconfident oily pathetic self-aggrandizing artificial querulous haughty glib revolting self-centered unrepentant small-minded constantly-golfing despicable Che-idolizing demonic cocky nihilistic deflecting riot-encouraging destructive Islamic ruthless despotic tragedy-celebrating malevolent miscreant caucasian-hating nasty malefactor scheming presumptuous loathsome homosexual dark-and-moody Allah-worshiping unsavory failing criminal-coddling baneful patronizing oligarchist surly disasterous conspiracy-creating smug specious anti-American derisive immodest freakish hostile dainty sissified malfeasant thin-skinned toxic oppressive Internet-killing sociopathic hateful disrespectful racist Mohammad-loving traitorous evil supercilious devious angry incompetent treasonous Supreme-Court-destroying manipulating threatening collaborating middle-finger-waving heartless breacher-of-trust socialist perfidious slippery outlandish petulant conceited deviant violence-provoking execrable Constitution-ignoring malignant provocational ignoble queer narcissist noxious scornful Saboteur-In-Chief illegal duplicitous effluent-like hideous dreadful Satanic communist gay crack-smoking pernicious Kenyan crypto-muslim mendacious dictator usurping scamming Choom-smoking so-fed-President "Stompy-Foot" Obama, who is now a confirmed supporter of Islamic terrorists, leaves office.

That is:
90 days
2161 hours
129702 minutes
7782170 seconds

Note: This timer is synched to January 20, 2017 at precisely 12 noon. It includes the Leap Year day.

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

McGlockenshire posted:

Freep thinks this is a good idea. This is why freep likes Trump.

quote:

quote:

Too bad there isn’t a rebuttal segment. Donald could have said, “I look at the Statue of Liberty and I see a ten. I look around this room and see a few sixes. Look, over there, six. Six. Six.

581 posted on 10/20/2016, 6:59:43 PM by Peter ODonnell (No Evidence of Vote Fraud -- CNN --Massive Evidence of Global Warming -- CNN-- where's Nelson Muntz?)

That's funny! I wonder if it was on purpose.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

McGlockenshire posted:

From Obama Blames ‘Far-Right Media’ for ‘Pumping Out All Kinds of Crazy Toxic Stuff(LOL!) posted by freeper rktman

It's a Breitbart article covering some things that Obama allegedly said at a campaign speech in Miami the other day. I say allegedly because only nutjob right wing media sites have any of these quotes and I'm short enough on time to not watch the video of the speech itself.

You all know what's coming, but that doesn't make it any less funny/tragic.

These guys are gift wrapped case studies for the damage right wing media does to psyches. They're so considerate to always provide such clear examples on demand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

Geostomp posted:

These guys are gift wrapped case studies for the damage right wing media does to psyches. They're so considerate to always provide such clear examples on demand.

Yeah, like a baited Trump, they couldn't resist walking right into proving Obama's point for him.