Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
InevitableCheese
Jul 10, 2015

quite a pickle you've got there

Tetracube posted:

Didn't know your mom was trans

:vince:

Also this classic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBICLteuQs8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

cash crab posted:

Last night, I was close to making a post along the lines of "I have a feeling this derail is going to get less educational and more... derail-y soon. Tread carefully." And then I thought maybe I was being prudish. Turns out I was wrong. This derail is over, folks.

But derailing them would fix the tourists' expectations of them though!

I'll accept my probation off the air, thanks!

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

MageMage posted:

Funnier than Jeff Dunham.

Great. Another negative American stereotype.

Statistically, everyone on this forum whose had sex at least once, has had sex with a trans person and not know it.

What percentage of the population is transgender, like 2% right? I didn't know goons have had sex with 50+ people on average. Really makes you think.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

DeusExMachinima posted:

What percentage of the population is transgender, like 2% right? I didn't know goons have had sex with 50+ people on average. Really makes you think.

There's no way it's that high

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.
.6% of adults

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

Wow, so goons have actually had sex with 166+ people on average. Impressive! Really breaks the stereotype.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I'm surprised anyone finds the time to post in-between the trans loving.

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010
Please don't kill yourself tthread

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

mind the walrus posted:

I'm surprised anyone finds the time to post in-between the trans loving.

You learn to post while trans-loving.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Here's the aftermath of a hoarder and poop bottle collector:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xY7m4KzYR4Q

Stay safe AUG thread.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

TotalLossBrain posted:

You learn to post while trans-loving.

Otherwise your just too busy. loving.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Megabound posted:

Stay safe AUG thread.

Everytime I watch these I feel the need to clean the house

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day

Megabound posted:

Stay safe AUG thread.

:stonk: Please someone burn this house down, I'll pay for your lawyer

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

If men had uteruses they'd be called duderuses.

fullroundaction posted:

:stonk: Please someone burn this house down, I'll pay for your lawyer

She never did see the problem of consuming feces or poop contaminated food, even after her house was completely cleaned out. So she and her family were told that she was unable to live by herself (because otherwise she would go right back to doing what she did beforehand) and she went to go live with a niece or something until she could be set up in a home for mentally ill adults.

Edited to Add: From the site Hey Don't Judge Me with a recap of Shanna's episode there's a comment from someone who knows this woman from 2012:

quote:

I have know Shanna for aproximately a year. She doesnt undersand things when you say no to her. She does only what she wants and she has over stepped and use me in our friendship. She believes she is doing good when she picks up other person things from off of the street....
Yucky germs and then when you explain to her that they are yucky she doesnt understand due to her issue with her mental illness. Yes we all have issues and our not perfect but this lady needs more help then she has gotten. She takes advantage of situations to suit her. I have distance myself in our friendship due to she has taken advantage of it. I hope and pray that she gets more help. Please GOD help her. She tells people she has been on the HOARDERS SHOW and this leaves a negative inpression on peoples minds. She acts like she is a movie star and proud she was on that show. She needs more support services and I have scene alot of people with mental illness fall through the cracks in society.

bean_shadow has a new favorite as of 23:55 on Oct 21, 2016

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Megabound posted:

Stay safe AUG thread.

I can't understand how someone can be this dense. "I thought it was the mold and dust! I didn't think all the urine and poop splashed around my house was anything bad!"

I made it all the way to the bucket emptying before gagging. Just seeing all the lovely piss water splashing around was almost too much for me. I can't imagine how anyone on the crew was able to get even close to the house without a gas mask; you must be able to smell it from the other side of the street.

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

If men had uteruses they'd be called duderuses.

chitoryu12 posted:

I can't understand how someone can be this dense. "I thought it was the mold and dust! I didn't think all the urine and poop splashed around my house was anything bad!"

I made it all the way to the bucket emptying before gagging. Just seeing all the lovely piss water splashing around was almost too much for me. I can't imagine how anyone on the crew was able to get even close to the house without a gas mask; you must be able to smell it from the other side of the street.

In a lot of episodes they do wear gas masks. Not sure why they didn't in this one.

ETA: Oh but you see, the neighbors never complained. So it must have been ok.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

If my neighbor is emptying poo poo buckets in her front yard I'm pretty sure I'm going to complain.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

bean_shadow posted:

In a lot of episodes they do wear gas masks. Not sure why they didn't in this one.

ETA: Oh but you see, the neighbors never complained. So it must have been ok.

I will say that legit gas masks (not just 3M respirators but legit fully sealed military gas masks) are surprisingly excellent at keeping out the atmosphere. I have an old Russian or Ukrainian-produced PBF gas mask that I've worn for things like trash burns and it's like your own little atmosphere in there. The filters are long gone from the age of the thing so I wouldn't trust it for serious CRBN threats, but you can hold your head over a roaring fire and not even smell the smoke (plus your eyes are protected as well, and serious trash piles like this house fume). The obvious downsides are greater difficulty breathing, hearing, seeing, and speaking.

Also, that recap reveals some things from the full episode that make her sound even worse:

quote:

She likes that she can eat that stuff, see that her house is filled with fecal matter, and she’s still standing. It’s a very bizarre survivalist game she has in her head, and it’s incredibly unhealthy on multiple levels. Dr. Zasio realizes that she gets actual pleasure from eating food with poop on it. Shanna is amused by their concern, and this is not a good situation for anyone.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Tiny Lowtax posted:

If my neighbor is emptying poo poo buckets in her front yard I'm pretty sure I'm going to complain.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
She seems amazingly coherent IMO

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Hey Lowtax, the forums are full! Merry Christmas

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Megabound posted:

Stay safe AUG thread.

what the gently caress

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day

bean_shadow posted:

She never did see the problem of consuming feces or poop contaminated food, even after her house was completely cleaned out. So she and her family were told that she was unable to live by herself (because otherwise she would go right back to doing what she did beforehand) and she went to go live with a niece or something until she could be set up in a home for mentally ill adults.

Edited to Add: From the site Hey Don't Judge Me with a recap of Shanna's episode there's a comment from someone who knows this woman from 2012:

This makes me super sad. On the other hand, scientists should study her immune system because how is she alive.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Megabound posted:

Stay safe AUG thread.

Finally we earn our thread tag.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

fullroundaction posted:

This makes me super sad. On the other hand, scientists should study her immune system because how is she alive.

Like when Ozzy Osbourn got his genome sequenced and found that he has a genetic resistance to drugs?

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day
Huh that's a real thing and not something you just made up (or that he said in a stupor).

I wonder how close the genes are that make you be able to do a shitload of coke and not have your heart explode and the ones that make you want to literally eat poo poo all day.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Welp. Time to go clean.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
something I saw in the wild

I'm in the Philly burbs, so not even the crazy redneck part of the state.

Unless it's spreading

:ohdear:

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Ambitious Spider posted:

Unless it's spreading

Is that even legal, from a driving standpoint?

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Cocaine knockout Osborne.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

FrozenVent posted:

Is that even legal, from a driving standpoint?

I'm not sure it matters, since who in the gently caress is going to risk pulling that car over to tell them that all the Free Speech obstructing their rear window is a safety hazard. They probably have a loaded gun under the driver's seat, too.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

I'm not sure it matters, since who in the gently caress is going to risk pulling that car over to tell them that all the Free Speech obstructing their rear window is a safety hazard. They probably have a loaded gun under the driver's seat, too.

A cop? A cop is my guess.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
A cop who really, really wants to get a 15-minute lecture about how this citation is a symptom of the politics of oppression in Obama's America and you can't do this to me i'll call my congressman unconstitutional founding fathers take it all the way to the supreme court hillary is a terminator from the future

mwdan
Feb 7, 2004

Webbed Blobs
As long as they have side mirrors, it's fine. The funnier part of that picture is having all that stuff plastered all over a Japanese vehicle

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

A cop who really, really wants to get a 15-minute lecture about how this citation is a symptom of the politics of oppression in Obama's America and you can't do this to me i'll call my congressman unconstitutional founding fathers take it all the way to the supreme court hillary is a terminator from the future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6tj7Gbzmkg

it'd probably go like this

edit:extra aug, the super racist comments

Ambitious Spider has a new favorite as of 16:02 on Oct 22, 2016

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

Solice Kirsk posted:

A cop? A cop is my guess.

I mean, they do have a support our cops sticker. I'm sure that extends to state troopers.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Note: I don't want to get into a habit of chain-probations or whatever, but when I say a derail is over, I mean it.

Ambitious Spider posted:

Unless it's spreading

I'm confused about the accusation that Hilary Clinton thinks she is above the law, but a guy obscuring his entire back window is not.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
A good rule of thumb is the amount of bumper stickers on a car is directly proportional to how crazy a person is. A woman in my town has covered her car in Betty Boop and Trump stickers! :allears:

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Back when I had to stop at the local post office every day for work there was a regular there who was apparently trying to fit the entirety of the bible on her loving car windows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

cash crab posted:

Note: I don't want to get into a habit of chain-probations or whatever, but when I say a derail is over, I mean it.

I'm confused about the accusation that Hilary Clinton thinks she is above the law, but a guy obscuring his entire back window is not.

He's likely not breaking the law, that's why.

• Locked thread