Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

is there a weed pack for call of duty black ops 3
call of duty black ops 3 weed guns

No but there was for Ghosts

Goes good with the Snoop Dogg Announcer DLC https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT1ycFs618g

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

i know bro thats the only reason i still have it on my HD...was kinda let down BO3 didnt have anything like that tbh....

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

When I was in high school I always used the :420:High Command:420: calling card in MW2 and lol'd every time I saw it

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

i wish they'd just release like an 'ultimate collection' or whatever that had every game cuz sometimes i feel like a little mw1 or 2 or black ops or AW or w/e and itd be cool to be able to flip around between them on the fly.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

i wish they'd just release like an 'ultimate collection' or whatever that had every game cuz sometimes i feel like a little mw1 or 2 or black ops or AW or w/e and itd be cool to be able to flip around between them on the fly.

This idea is making me go crazy.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

When multiple terabytes of disk space becomes the norm for consoles there should be a humongous Master Chief Collection-style thing for CoD- the campaigns would have remastered graphics, and loadout selections, and challenges, and leaderboards, and meta rewards, co op, and if you beat them all on veteran you'd unlock something super cool like getting to take any weapons/equipment from any game into the other games... CoD4 Arcade Mode and intel cheats would be there for all of them too. The multiplayer would have all the maps, all the modes, (including the short lived third person mode from MW2) flawless matchmaking... Special Ops, Zombies, Extinction, they'd all be there... Oh my God. Oh my God!!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

and hell, you can beat every campaign in like 20 hours

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

The multiplayer version of this has existed in China for like 3 years and the terrorist overlords at ActiBlizz won't let the rest of the world have it.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

When multiple terabytes of disk space becomes the norm for consoles there should be a humongous Master Chief Collection-style thing for CoD- the campaigns would have remastered graphics, and loadout selections, and challenges, and leaderboards, and meta rewards, co op, and if you beat them all on veteran you'd unlock something super cool like getting to take any weapons/equipment from any game into the other games... CoD4 Arcade Mode and intel cheats would be there for all of them too. The multiplayer would have all the maps, all the modes, (including the short lived third person mode from MW2) flawless matchmaking... Special Ops, Zombies, Extinction, they'd all be there... Oh my God. Oh my God!!

i got bf1 and they sorta do that they let you switch between bf1/4 on the main menu. they should add battlefront too.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ufX4TiwIuU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyoJBjl5g3g

I had to do this twice because after the first success, the exit prompt took me to a black screen and I had to restart. QQ

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Whoa drat, IGN

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Whoa drat, IGN

Lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Whoa drat, IGN

lololol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Modern Warfare 2 Intel

Intel 2/45
This next piece of Intel can be located in the middle of the mission 'Team Player'. After your humvee crashes, you and your squad will have to fight your way through a series of apartments until you reach a dilapidated elementary school. Enter the school and unleash your inner Sandy Hook on the gunmen holed up inside. Once the second floor is cleared, search the classrooms until you find the Intel you need, then proceed to the next objective.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Modern Warfare 2 Intel

Intel 2/45
This next piece of Intel can be located in the middle of the mission 'Team Player'. After your humvee crashes, you and your squad will have to fight your way through a series of apartments until you reach a dilapidated elementary school. Enter the school and unleash your inner Sandy Hook on the gunmen holed up inside. Once the second floor is cleared, search the classrooms until you find the Intel you need, then proceed to the next objective.

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Modern Warfare 2 Intel

Intel 2/45

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Whoa drat, IGN

what the gently caress

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Modern Warfare 2 Intel

Intel 2/45

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lmfao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I just looked up where to find a couple of the paper pieces in PT for when I play it tonight and okay, seriously, what's up with IGN

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I just looked up where to find a couple of the paper pieces in PT for when I play it tonight and okay, seriously, what's up with IGN

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In my deepest hopes there's one editor who's been doing that for years secretly waiting for somebody to notice

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

lol

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
Hell yeah
https://twitter.com/jeffgerstmann/status/790067698973585408

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

report from the 2nd beta weekend: this COD sucks rear end

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I haven't played cod online since modern warfare 1 and I just tried the beta and I am very bad at this game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

My overall impressions so far:

Pros
-I really like the overall art design. The bulky space suits and industrial interiors are more like things out of a sci fi movie from the 70s or 80s than a more contemporary future setting (holographic neon touch screens all over, rounded Apple style tech, hexagons on everything, etc.) The weapons match this- most look like real weapons that have futuristic parts grafted to them, which heightens the 70s/80s movie aesthetic.
-If you press left on the dpad while playing, your guy will throw up the horns... awesome.
-That clumsy thing from Ghosts where you pick up a glowing suitcase dropped by dead people to get a little bonus challenge for extra XP has been replaced- now you just get a random assignment for extra XP during each match.
-music seems pretty cool. The SDF spawn theme sounds a lot like the Opfor spawn theme- I don't know if that's intentional, but it'd be cool if it was.

Cons
-As I mentioned earlier, some of the maps don't really fit the movement style. It almost seems like maybe they were developed before they decided to go with BO3's movement or something (Frontier especially). I'm willing to give Terminal a pass because I love it, and always have, and always will.
-Weapons seem pretty imbalanced compared to the last few games. SMGs seem really accurate while aiming down the sights, to the point where there are very few scenarios where using an assault rifle would be advantageous to using an SMG. Sniper rifles are grievously overpowered- I think bolt action rifles are a OHK if they hit :siren: anywhere above the legs :siren: and the aim assist while aiming a sniper rifle is also immensely strong. I don't think I've seen this many quickscopers running around since MW3. I wouldn't be surprised if this gets changed for the full release though, since everyone seems to be complaining about them.
-none of the scorestreaks are all that original or attention grabbing. There's nothing as cool as, say, calling in a swarm of spiky metal balls that suicide bomb enemies.

Overall, I'm enjoying it well enough (definitely a lot more than Ghosts, but that's not really saying all that much :P) but not quite as much as AW/BO3. Hopefully they switch some things around for the full release, or at least in a very early patch.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lol.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

http://i.imgur.com/9O8iuYV.gifv

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

awesome

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

this is really how it happened

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

2X XP and weapon XP in BO3 for the next seven days

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

2X XP and weapon XP in BO3 for the next seven days

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I wonder if I could go 1 -> prestige in a week of 2XP

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

cod INF warfare is p.tight but

omg

dat cod4 remaster doe holy poo poo

so much loving fun just like the good old loving times

and the graphics are so good literally every time i look at the game i orgasim

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

you know whats really awesome about the cod4 remaster? Gets me loving nostalgic bro. Like, literally,m I can remember when i was 17, straight posted up smoking blunts and playing mw1 every day like a drat fiend, haha.

Now its ten years later and im 27 still doing the exact same thing every day, same exact place. Isn't that awesome? A life well lived. I love the nostalgic feeling this game gives me.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

this loving game is bullshit. its loving all about which person can see the other first and i keep getting killed by these loving hacker little bitches bro gently caress this game is so unbalanced its a loving joke dude its a loving joke like seriously i get shot and there was nothing I could do. loving poorly made buggy rear end game dude, gently caress this.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

this loving game is bullshit. its loving all about which person can see the other first and i keep getting killed by these loving hacker little bitches bro gently caress this game is so unbalanced its a loving joke dude its a loving joke like seriously i get shot and there was nothing I could do. loving poorly made buggy rear end game dude, gently caress this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

you know whats really awesome about the cod4 remaster? Gets me loving nostalgic bro. Like, literally,m I can remember when i was 17, straight posted up smoking blunts and playing mw1 every day like a drat fiend, haha.

Now its ten years later and im 27 still doing the exact same thing every day, same exact place. Isn't that awesome? A life well lived. I love the nostalgic feeling this game gives me.

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

• Locked thread