Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

Jay Rust posted:

I would have to echo the concerns about production being too low and being unable to keep up with science and civics. 30 turns for a monument in a new city is pretty absurd. It feels like the hammer cost for everything should be like a whole 50% less

I ran into this, two things that I didn't know:

1) District cost (and buildings? not sure) rises as you build more in your empire. This is a penalty for going super wide if you're building up your cities and try to add another relatively late.

and more importantly 2) Adjacency bonuses for your Industrial Zones are really important. You get +prod for adjacent mines, quarries, and 2x other districts.

So if possible, place your IZ next to 3+ mines/quarries.

I didn't do this on my first game and was wondering why everything started to take forever to build once I was past the early eras.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Just gotta keep walking down that road.

Henker posted:

So does this game have borderless windowed mode? One of my main complaints about Civ V/BE.

Yeah, it does.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
Other factions can rush effectively, but I think in terms of long-term city output Germany is basically the best. The half-cost industrial district gets adjacency bonuses from resources (ANY KIND) and the commercial hub, and it doesn't count against the district count, AND you get another no-count district on top of that. Good thing their UU isn't very good.

ZoDiAC_
Jun 23, 2003

The music doesn't seem as good as in V

Did a huge session as America yesterday and it didn't seem to change by era. But it was overly jolly and twee. It's good, but doesn't fit, yknow?

So I'm rolling artillery into Paris and slaughtering cities, as jaunty Animal Crossing music plays

Might just be America's theme

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

victrix posted:

I ran into this, two things that I didn't know:

1) District cost (and buildings? not sure) rises as you build more in your empire. This is a penalty for going super wide if you're building up your cities and try to add another relatively late.

and more importantly 2) Adjacency bonuses for your Industrial Zones are really important. You get +prod for adjacent mines, quarries, and 2x other districts.

So if possible, place your IZ next to 3+ mines/quarries.

I didn't do this on my first game and was wondering why everything started to take forever to build once I was past the early eras.

Sure, you're absolutely right, but I don't want to have to do this for every Civ I play as. As someone said earlier, production is to Civ VI what food was to Civ V, and that's not very fun

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

ZoDiAC_ posted:

The music doesn't seem as good as in V

Did a huge session as America yesterday and it didn't seem to change by era. But it was overly jolly and twee. It's good, but doesn't fit, yknow?

So I'm rolling artillery into Paris and slaughtering cities, as jaunty Animal Crossing music plays

Might just be America's theme

The music is supposed to start with a simple tune, and then add another instrument as each era progresses. I've seen some youtube videos showing this off, and it seemed awesome, but so far all I get is flutes. Every type of flute ever made. America's starting instrument was supposed to be a banjo, and it would eventually progress to the music you hear in the first look videos, but all I got was flute. I'm in the industrial era as Sumer now, and all I'm getting is flutes.

How do I get the awesome music I learned about just days before release. No more flutes!

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

victrix posted:

"Replace intro logo with an empty bk2 file to remove it. http://www.radgametools.com/bnkdown.htm to create an empty .bik file, then rename it to logos.bk2 and place it in \Base\Platforms\Windows\Movies"

That doesn't tell you how to create an empty bik file it's just a link to a page with five downloads. The obvious download only plays files (or "binks" the files, whatever the gently caress that means). Creating an empty .txt and renaming it to logos.bk2 doesn't work either.

I appreciate your concern though, I never would have thought to actually read the thing that I specifically mentioned myself. :frogbon:

xgalaxy
Jan 27, 2004
i write code
You don't need to change the bik movie with an empty one to remove the loading movie. If you go into the Documents/Games/Civ6 whatever folder. There are some lua files you can edit and one of them has a line to turn off the intro movie. I think it is the same place / file where you can disable the auto unit select bullshit.

Oh and if you don't want to edit the core game lua files in the steam directory to get tooltips to pop faster there is one simple trick you can do and Ghandi will hate you for it.

hold shift

:p

xgalaxy fucked around with this message at 09:02 on Oct 22, 2016

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Do districts actually do anything by themselves, or are they just adjacency bonuses, building prerequisites, and citizen slots?

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

xgalaxy posted:

You don't need to change the bik movie with an empty one to remove the loading movie. If you go into the Documents/Games/Civ6 whatever folder. There are some lua files you can edit and one of them has a line to turn off the intro movie. I think it is the same place / file where you can disable the auto unit select bullshit.

I'm pretty sure that's just the husband/wife Intro movie not the 2k/firaxis logos. There's a setting in game to toggle that anyways.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

cheetah7071 posted:

Do districts actually do anything by themselves, or are they just adjacency bonuses, building prerequisites, and citizen slots?

No, that's all. The number of buildings you can get without them is pretty tiny, though.

Glass of Milk
Dec 22, 2004
to forgive is divine
I really wish the UI would let you see the tile yields for cities when you zoomed in on them.

And better unit hotkeys. Otherwise, it's a fun game. I've totally outperformed the AI to the extent that when Philip declared war on me, my small group of field cannon decimated his antiquated invasion force.

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
I am struggling to understand what exactly the 100% Adjacency bonus on %district% entails. Does it just, like, double whatever the initial bonus for placing it near poo poo?

fishception
Feb 20, 2011

~carrier has arrived~
Oven Wrangler
i wish barbarian camps popped more on both strategic view and the regular map, itd make running to them easier if i knew where they were

ZoDiAC_
Jun 23, 2003

The Human Crouton posted:

The music is supposed to start with a simple tune, and then add another instrument as each era progresses. I've seen some youtube videos showing this off, and it seemed awesome, but so far all I get is flutes. Every type of flute ever made. America's starting instrument was supposed to be a banjo, and it would eventually progress to the music you hear in the first look videos, but all I got was flute. I'm in the industrial era as Sumer now, and all I'm getting is flutes.

How do I get the awesome music I learned about just days before release. No more flutes!

Yeah I'm not seeing, well, hearing what was hyped yet. Doesn't seem that dynamic to me. It's some songs.

I mean, on Youtube you have people going WOW THAT'S AMAZING! IT CHANGES EVERY ERA! OK, you're easily pleased.

My complaint though is mainly the music itself. Different composers from V, apart from the main theme; I think now it's so far too busy, less atmospheric. Hey, there's a lot to get though, I might end up eating my words.

I think when you're composing for what will be like, potentially hundreds of hours of listening, you have to tread carefully, there's a difference between "awesome music" and, ten hours later, "annoying music!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbUy3TQfgVY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0wxyMkZxx8 (the first couple of tracks are explicity what I'm bitching about)

vs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D445R78w-7o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFaEsP3fzw4

What I always end up doing is muting it and alt tabbing with Godspeed you Black Emperor so it's a solvable issue!

fishception
Feb 20, 2011

~carrier has arrived~
Oven Wrangler

ZoDiAC_ posted:

What I always end up doing is muting it and alt tabbing with Godspeed you Black Emperor so it's a solvable issue!

The skyline was beautiful on fire.
All twisted metal stretching upwards, everything washed in a thin orange haze.

Gilgamesh said, "Kiss me, you're beautiful, these are truly the last days."

ZoDiAC_
Jun 23, 2003

...well...i don't like the way the country's ran, don't you know, and, erm...that's pretty much what i was expressing in my poem. the government...the american government - they're sneaky, they're very deceitful, they're liars, they're cheats, they're rip-offs. i mean, the american government is one systematic government that...that nobody can trust. i don't trust them myself.

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
And what does "can scale cliff walls" even mean?!

Zomborgon
Feb 19, 2014

I don't even want to see what happens if you gain CHIM outside of a pre-coded system.

Kongo's got a very odd idea on what kind of unit carpet he's building up.

jpparker55
Jun 4, 2007
This game is just like civ 5 but way better. Here in NZ it's launched on a long weekend. Abs just thrashed australia. Gonna jizz.

fishception
Feb 20, 2011

~carrier has arrived~
Oven Wrangler

Megazver posted:

there are cliff edges, sometimes in water, this means you can climb them, also might mean mountains maybe??? i can see norway making use of it with their awesome amphib ability but not many other folks

Tytan
Sep 17, 2011

u wot m8?
So um, is there any way to stop all the AI from hating me? In my current (first) game, everyone has either denounced me or is at best unfriendly. The weird thing is when I look at France for example, the "reasons for current relationship" points are -4, -2, +6, +8, yet she's still unfriendly, which doesn't seem right.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

Megazver posted:

I am struggling to understand what exactly the 100% Adjacency bonus on %district% entails. Does it just, like, double whatever the initial bonus for placing it near poo poo?
Pretty much. For instance, a Campus will get +2 Science per Adjacent mountain, +2 Science every 2 Adjacent Rainforest, and +2 Science every 2 Adjacent Districts. Could be a sizable boost depending on how your cities are set up.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Megazver posted:

There's 2 types of coast, Beach and Cliffs. You can disembark onto beaches, you can't on cliffs. With the promotion you can.

Sanctum
Feb 14, 2005

Property was their religion
A church for one
What good is Casus Belli? I had a leader I denounced who then promised to stop sending missionaries to my cities and then went and sent her missionary carpet to convert 2 of my cities anyways. No casus belli option against her for declaring war.

Does it need to be a reason that resonates with the attitude of another civ? So like not really a reason for you to justify warmongering based on your own relations, but a reason other civs would overlook the warmongering because of diplomacy between them.

Tytan posted:

So um, is there any way to stop all the AI from hating me? In my current (first) game, everyone has either denounced me or is at best unfriendly. The weird thing is when I look at France for example, the "reasons for current relationship" points are -4, -2, +6, +8, yet she's still unfriendly, which doesn't seem right.
Are you leading in every victory condition or something? AIs don't like it when you are significantly ahead of them in their own game (being whichever victory condition they are gunning for.)

Hogama posted:

Pretty much. For instance, a Campus will get +2 Science per Adjacent mountain, +2 Science every 2 Adjacent Rainforest, and +2 Science every 2 Adjacent Districts. Could be a sizable boost depending on how your cities are set up.
I just don't see any point in the game where you'll have enough cities with campuses for the bonus to matter. By the time you have 2 cities with campuses the potential +8 science (to be generous) isn't really worth it past the early game. It's such an underwhelming bonus. Why even bother with districts when you could be spamming cities the entire early game.

fishception
Feb 20, 2011

~carrier has arrived~
Oven Wrangler

Sanctum posted:

What good is Casus Belli?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUZvwxucXbw

ZoDiAC_
Jun 23, 2003

Tytan posted:

Yeah I had that. Before my 100th turn I'd had 4 or 5 seperate CIVS declare war; every CIV I'd met had, and I'd done nothing wrong.

In fact I only started getting friends when I started steamrolling the gently caress out of some of the civs around the industrial era . Sparta seems to love you being a warmongering rear end in a top hat. The Sumerians too.

I dispute, however,.. Congo invaded me just as they disliked me. So I pushed them back EVENTUALLY, and thought gently caress it, venegance. So I end up being a warmonger because I captured his cities and eventually wiped him out. From my point of view I was retaliating, and he'd been a pain my entire game; I just decided to deal with the motherfucker

I assume it's the agenda system behind this. You can look at those relationship points and it'll give a reason, and mine were very often "-8 unknown reason", "-4 unknown reason". Well, OK, but I'm not gonna do something to correct it if I don't know what it is. I still kind of assume open borders and whatever those "we brought you a trade envoy!" things are just a way for them to assess how easy you are to wage war upon.

Some of them seem calculated to provide friction - some CIVs have opposing agendas and you'll get caught in the middle. France seems to hate you if you don't bother with spies. Harald Haardrada sours on you if you build a coastal city with no ships as he's a navy freak.

I think overall these are cool as they add depth to the AI, but I don't understand all the implications yet, and I can see them being tweaked.

ZoDiAC_ fucked around with this message at 10:45 on Oct 22, 2016

Tytan
Sep 17, 2011

u wot m8?

Sanctum posted:

Are you leading in every victory condition or something? AIs don't like it when you are significantly ahead of them in their own game (being whichever victory condition they are gunning for.)

I'm leading in domination, second or third in the others, so I guess that might be it. It's just the "reasons" stats don't really reflect that. I suppose some of that may be hidden, but it's a bit confusing.

ZoDiAC_ posted:

Yeah I had that. Before my 100th turn I'd had 4 or 5 seperate CIVS declare war; every CIV I'd met had, and I'd done nothing wrong.

In fact I only started getting friends when I started steamrolling the gently caress out of some of the civs around the industrial era . Sparta seems to love you being a warmongering rear end in a top hat. The Sumerians too.

I dispute, however,.. Congo invaded me just as they disliked me. So I pushed them back EVENTUALLY, and thought gently caress it, venegance. So I end up being a warmonger because I captured his cities and eventually wiped him out. From my point of view I was retaliating, and he'd been a pain my entire game; I just decided to deal with the motherfucker

I assume it's the agenda system behind this. You can look at those relationship points and it'll give a reason, and mine were very often "-8 unknown reason", "-4 unknown reason". Well, OK, but I'm not gonna do something to correct it if I don't know what it is. I still kind of assume open borders and whatever those "we brought you a trade envoy!" things are just a way for them to assess how easy you are to wage war upon.

Some of them seem calculated to provide friction - some CIVs have opposing agendas and you'll get caught in the middle. France seems to hate you if you don't bother with spies. Harald Haardrada sours on you if you build a coastal city with no ships as he's a navy freak.

I think overall these are cool as they add depth to the AI, but I don't understand all the implications yet, and I can see them being tweaked.

Yeah I think the agenda system is a cool concept, it's just the stats are confusing me, some of them are definitely in the positive.

I did end up being labelled a warmonger for a while too, but that was totally my fault. America sent an army of missionaries to my capital, so I declared war and wiped them all out. This was before I found the "don't spread your religion to me" option. :saddowns:

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!
So my initial impressions are that they sacrificed the fun I had in the early game to make the end game more interesting/rewarding. That's fine, I always felt the late game of Civ dragged a bit because everything started snowballing together so quickly you could barely enjoy the benefits of one tech before you got the next one in the line.

It overall feels like they made the same step that D&D did going from 3.5 to 4. They took a hard look at the system and remade it into an overall numerically balanced one, removing things like *Free Tech!* for long term passive bonuses, which aren't as flashy but probably make for a better game but feel so generic it's hard to know what's good for you now, versus what you might need later. Wonders in particular seem like, there isn't as much "blocking" occurring so if I'm in a game where only one of my cities has 2 desert spaces, I don't really need to build Petra just to steal it from another Civ. There might be a couple that are worth blocking, but overall it seems like since so many just have passive bonus there's not a huge need to rush or compete for them.

The district thing is...ok. I get the idea behind it and it's kind of interesting but I am playing on a fractal map and it's kind of poo poo because water tiles are garbage and the harbor just doesn't help enough to offset that. If I play again, I'm almost positive I'm not going to make a costal city.

One thing I do like a lot is the Civics change, being able to swap policy cards around is a good change. I like how I can shift my focus without having to overhaul my entire government.

Production, as noted by some in the thread, is ridiculously slow. Happiness is now split between amenities and housing, which I guess is fine but I don't see benefits to having extra of those like you did with happiness and golden ages.

Overall I feel like the D&D comparison is pretty appropriate, flashy abstract powers and mechanics have been brought in line and everything is built around a mathematically balanced system. I feel like I'm manipulating figures more than I am building a specific building.

I'm less into this than I was with BE when it was released.

Also I love the Sean Bean narration but these quotes are not very good.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Wound up starting a new Saladin game to test what I learned in the last ones, and prioritizing Production pretty much whenever possible (and not bothering with certain early wonders), among other things, helped a lot; I'm further ahead with everything in this game than I was in my last at around the same point turn-wise. There's a bit of a learning curve here.

I still think that things could probably stand to be balanced better, though. Hopefully the tweaks come sooner rather than later; the core stuff is all good but there's definitely a need for some fine-tuning.

Also I want to play some MP sometime. Even though it'd probably end in me getting stomped on because I tend to ignore army stuff.

Tytan
Sep 17, 2011

u wot m8?
So it seems like you can capture enemy spies and then trade them back to their Civ for luxuries or gold or whatever? That's pretty awesome

SlothBear
Jan 25, 2009

Just finished my first game. Like, 14 hours or so. Arabs (random) on Prince.

Started with me, Kongo, and France on one island. Kongo and France both declared war on me the same turn really early on. I had to scramble to buy up archers to fight them off, but I managed to kill enough of them to get peace. We all expand, and I decide to pay Kongo back and take a really nice city right next to their capital that does a good job of sealing off a good chunk of the island all for me to settle. I cannot understate how nice it is to be able to denounce, declare and then not be hated by everyone for the rest of the game if you fight early enough. He sues for peace and gives me his relic and lots of gold. I build up for science and faith, having no real idea what I'm doing with districts but it's intuitive up to a point.

The other island is much bigger and has Sumeria, Sparta, England, America and Aztecs (who have eaten a few poor city states). I settle some cities on the small islands between us and on the coast of the other island. Mostly just because I can because the game no longer cripples you for trying to expand, thank god. Sure a lot of the cities are mostly useless but they don't hurt me. This seems to annoy England a lot and she declares war on me, with Sumeria coming along for the ride. Me and the Sumerians fight a hard war with no cities changing hands and then we peace out leaving England exposed. I take two big English cities and then get a great peace deal. Gorgo loves this and tells me I'd make a great Spartan. Yes, yes I would. Thanks for noticing!

From this point on me and Gilgamesh are the best of friends. I guess he likes people who fight wars with him? He goes from just having done all he can to kill me to declaring us friends and allies and we stay this way the rest of the game. Around the industrial era I realize I haven't been doing anything for culture and I don't really want to try to win a conquest victory with so much stuff to take and after trying to do religious combat a few times I realize I don't have a clue how that works so I decide to aim for Science. Kongo has managed to settle almost every other spot on our home island and is very strong again, France tries to do some religious shenanigans but backs off easily enough. The Aztecs are frothing at the mouth because I have luxuries they don't and make noise about attacking me but never actually do. Them and America are keeping each other in check most of the game, as Gorgo, Gilgamesh, and England fight each other off and on too. France and Kongo are close allies no matter how much I try to get them to hate each other, although Catherine loves me once we reach the age of espionage.

Me, Kongo, and America are the only viable space race guys. Espionage is tons of fun at this stage of the game. My spies managed to steal a painting and blow up Kongo's spaceports several times and steal lots of their gold before they finally declared war on me.We fight a modern battle and I realize cities are much tougher in the modern age and I don't have radar artillery or airplanes (I uh, didn't really plan for needing to have districts for that) so I just pillage half their nation and then fall back until they beg for peace again. Using my massive faith reserves to buy great people launches me ahead, as Carl Sagan builds my hydroponics single handed and the Arabs take to Mars for the win!

And yeah I keep trying to search in the get started field in the civilipedia too. And then what I'm looking for isn't in there (like what the Apostle ability the enhance religion does). The UI could definitely use some work but if you've played Civ before you can figure most of it out easily enough. I wish trade routes and espionage had a "repeat" option when they pop up again, and I am not sure how exactly you're supposed to find any certain military unit or cycle through cities. Speaking of which its weird that you can name your units whatever you like but not your cities. As far as civ launch issues though, this is small potatoes. My main annoyance other than the UI is that it doesn't seem like the player gets to declare war on the AI when you tell them to knock off religion, spying ,settling, etc and they just don't. I hope that's a bug.

I think the envoy system is a lot better than the city states in Civ V. Picking a few whose bonuses you really want is a lot more fun and in depth than just spamming gold at everything. I would like the envoys to come more frequently though, it is really frustrating when say, you lose suzerain with Zanzibar and there goes your amenity rating and you have to wait 20 turns to get it back even with the civics focused on that.

Overall it was really fun and now it is 3:30 am and I should sleep I guess.

emTme3
Nov 7, 2012

by Hand Knit
a

emTme3 fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Mar 31, 2022

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
Has anyone actually ever used a Naturalist? I can't figure out how it works, at all. Like, like matter what the station is, the UI says "Must be on a valid National park Tile". Based on the Civilopedia, such a tile should be any 4 adjacent tiles (diamong shape) that are mountains, Natural Wonders, or have an appeal rating of at least charming, but that doesn't actually seem to work? Obviously I have no improvements either.

Taeke
Feb 2, 2010

Clarste posted:

Has anyone actually ever used a Naturalist? I can't figure out how it works, at all. Like, like matter what the station is, the UI says "Must be on a valid National park Tile". Based on the Civilopedia, such a tile should be any 4 adjacent tiles (diamong shape) that are mountains, Natural Wonders, or have an appeal rating of at least charming, but that doesn't actually seem to work? Obviously I have no improvements either.

I've seen them used in Quill18's stream. Basically, you have to select a bottom tile as the start, with it, the two tiles above and the one tile above those making the park. Selecting the Naturalist will highlight possible locations, and it doesn't have actually travel there, I think.

Picked this image off google:

The mountain would be the viable pick. The others above that would be included automatically. As far as I know you can't change the orientation of the diamond.

Doredrin
Sep 5, 2016

by zen death robot
Is there any direct drawback to building cities beyond the fact that it is difficult to build productive cities? As in do you get a overall science decrease or civics penalty?

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
So, about the end game. What on earth is up with the fact that Firaxis didn't think to just let the civis tree "end" and just have you researching two things forever to no benefit?

Future Tech I understand, but come on at least let me run up the clock a bit with civics as well.

Oh and another thing, what on earth is going on with building? In my first China game I couldn't build on a great little tile that I had set out specifically for plonking science on to, and it gave me zero reason for it.

Josef bugman fucked around with this message at 12:44 on Oct 22, 2016

Ojetor
Aug 4, 2010

Return of the Sensei

Coming off a Germany game I can say they're quite powerful. Unique districts don't count towards district limits and also don't increase in price the more you have, which makes a unique Industrial Zone pretty drat strong. IZ is a district you want in pretty much every city, being free is great. That's not all though, Germany also gets one added to their district limits, which means you can have a massive two additional districts over the baseline for any given city's population level. You can make some truly monstrous cities by the sheer power of district adjacency bonuses.

I was able to get a science victory on Emperor difficulty by 1870. I had to gift away all my great works and relics to avoid winning a cultural victory 15 turns earlier, since I wanted the science victory achievement. It was pretty much a stomping. Haven't played Civ5 in a while but this one definitely feels easier. Maybe Eureka/Inspiration and District Adjacency is something the AI can't handle as well as a human?

Clarste posted:

I've used them. Selecting a Naturalist highlights any valid National Park candidate spots. Then you just walk to any of those tiles and hit the button. If there aren't any highlighted areas it probably means no area in your territory is valid. Note that when it says diamond shape it is very specific:

Only this sort of vertical diamond will work and not a "slanted" one.

Doredrin posted:

Is there any direct drawback to building cities beyond the fact that it is difficult to build productive cities? As in do you get a overall science decrease or civics penalty?

No penalties other the fact that each successive District and Builder you make is more expensive.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Ask me about the shitty opinions I have about Paradox games!
How does my city shoot, then? I can't find the option at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Friction
Aug 15, 2001

Uhh. Faith buing issues with districts. Given this:

Why can't I?

It's my holy city, size 8, can build campus otherwise just fine. Just not with faith. What gives?

EDIT:

Nevermind, I'm an idiot. It's BUILDINGS, not districts.