Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
So I'm browsing youtube watching WH40k lore vids and this pops up. Giuliani is such a disgusting creep that clearly gets handsy on Eric since she is a woman interjecting in a mans conversation. EWWWWWW :barf: His hand seems to be on her for what feels like an eternity, it's so weird.

2:57 mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-zyolwHazg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Night10194 posted:

It seems like the internals for both parties are way harsher for Trump than the public polling (which is brutal enough).

Yesterday I kept seeing articles about how low energy and sad he seemed at rallies compared to normal. Like maybe being laughed at by New York's high society finally got to him. I'd love to see the next two weeks be a GOP tailspin. I still dread that Americans are stupid enough to split the ticket for "balance" and we'll end up with a 49 Dem Senate and more years of total roadblocking.

skylined! posted:

Why is CNN giving this dumb idiot a platform?

I sometimes wonder if she's actually retarded and not just batshit insane.

The balls on John Husted though, saying an election won't be rigged considering how much he's tried to suppress minorities certain groups' ability to vote in Ohio.

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

I didn't bother voting in the last 3 elections because it was enough of a bother getting it done overseas and I would be voting in the bluest of blue states with no contested down ballot races even. This year however, I made sure to get all of it done, just so I can add one more vote to the "gently caress you" pile for Trump.

The only question is how badly Hillary wins.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

skylined! posted:

Why is CNN giving this dumb idiot a platform?

the media's stupid obsession with "balance".

i do wish more talking heads were familiar with o'keefe cuz it's annoying having these idiots keep bringing up project veritas (what an orwellian name).

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

I think we should call the Avengers.

Crow Jane posted:

I still maintain he's going to blame his supporters for not trying hard enough

Best case scenario: Trump blames the GOP establishment for not giving him enough support, and we see the Republicans feud amongst themselves.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Night10194 posted:

Also, the blues won.

Hahaha didn't think of that. This poo poo is going to be in loving textbooks some day. 2016. What the eff.

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

i am excited to see all the ham-fisted pickett's charge metaphors from media outlets

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Samuel Clemens posted:

Best case scenario: Trump blames the GOP establishment for not giving him enough support, and we see the Republicans feud amongst themselves.

by all accounts it's already happening

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Samuel Clemens posted:

I don't mean the GOP establishment, I mean the actual crowds at his rallies. Like he'll get pouty and blame them for the loss, possibly with some name calling thrown in

lozzle
Oct 22, 2012

by zen death robot

Crow Jane posted:

I don't mean the GOP establishment, I mean the actual crowds at his rallies. Like he'll get pouty and blame them for the loss, possibly with some name calling thrown in

He's already said this will happen, more or less.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Tom Guycot posted:

I didn't bother voting in the last 3 elections because it was enough of a bother getting it done overseas and I would be voting in the bluest of blue states with no contested down ballot races even. This year however, I made sure to get all of it done, just so I can add one more vote to the "gently caress you" pile for Trump.

The only question is how badly Hillary wins.

where the gently caress is our "Bad Hombres" tag

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Samuel Clemens posted:

Didn't that start two weeks ago when Paul Ryan basically told the party that they were changing their focus to down ballot races

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

Agrajag posted:

If his campaign goal was to sell his brand then he certainly failed.

Nobody has ever accused Donald Trump of being a good businessman, certainly nobody that has ever been in business with him.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

FlamingLiberal posted:

Didn't that start two weeks ago when Paul Ryan basically told the party that they were changing their focus to down ballot races

Which, again, if these GOP internals we get snippets of are anywhere *near* accurate, is absolutely the right call on his part.

Some GOP groups are already starting to run Blank Check ads.

Periodiko
Jan 30, 2005
Uh.

Agrajag posted:

So I'm browsing youtube watching WH40k lore vids and this pops up. Giuliani is such a disgusting creep that clearly gets handsy on Eric since she is a woman interjecting in a mans conversation. EWWWWWW :barf: His hand seems to be on her for what feels like an eternity, it's so weird.

2:57 mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-zyolwHazg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqQpIo327Uw

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

lozzle posted:

He's already said this will happen, more or less.

Oh yeah, didn't he say he'd be really mad at them if he didn't win?

lozzle
Oct 22, 2012

by zen death robot

Crow Jane posted:

Oh yeah, didn't he say he'd be really mad at them if he didn't win?

Yep. He said it as a "joke" but I think we all know how Donny plays fast and loose with the concepts of sarcastic/not that sarcastic.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
Pence is speaking at a church event in Ohio, and he just invoked MLK and the Civil Rights movement as a moral justification for repealing the Johnson Amendment. Uggghhhh.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

When TrumpTV goes belly up, I can totally see him going full Howard Hughes

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

lozzle posted:

Yep. He said it as a "joke" but I think we all know how Donny plays fast and loose with the concepts of sarcastic/not that sarcastic.

Not to mention if the Al Smith dinner proved anything it's that the man literally does not understand humor.

Apraxin posted:

Pence is speaking at a church event in Ohio, and he just invoked MLK and the Civil Rights movement as a moral justification for repealing the Johnson Amendment. Uggghhhh.

Sadly lost in the Trumpster fire is that Mike Pence is just as much a torrent of human garbage, but with a vaguely inoffensive exterior. I'm hoping being associated with this trainwreck poisons his future prospects.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Apraxin posted:

Republicans love telling the story of how LBJ first got elected. This is par for the course.

Also of course since BLM arose, racist whites love making the Civil Rights Movement about themselves. (Probably before hand, but this has been the craziest election in living memory)

Nonsense fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Oct 22, 2016

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/789740542640975872

Barack's gonna have Biden take him fishing. :ohdear:

https://twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/789785668666822656

Kro-Bar
Jul 24, 2004
USPOL May

SomeMathGuy posted:

Not to mention if the Al Smith dinner proved anything it's that the man literally does not understand humor.

What are you talking about? "Hillary is so corrupt she got thrown off the Watergate commission... Isn't that something?" is perfect joke structure.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

Chokes McGee posted:

where the gently caress is our "Bad Hombres" tag

https://secure.somethingawful.com/products/titlechange.php

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

lol what the gently caress is this guy insane?

He comes off as that sleazy family member that believes Obama should have given him preferential treatment in "stuff".

Agrajag fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Oct 22, 2016

lozzle
Oct 22, 2012

by zen death robot

Gotta love when tankies unironically support fascists.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Agrajag posted:

He considered Gaddaffi a personal friend so yeah.

Complaint Compilation
Apr 8, 2016

:sax:
Now it is Mr.Trump's turn InshaAllah! out of context is pretty lol.

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

gfsincere posted:

Actually, the fact that she has a show set in NYC and somehow manages to avoid even having the hint that people other than white people even live there, even walking through the backgrounds of scenes, you can absolutely attack her on, and its not surprising she does that (a la Seinfeld) because she's an unrepentant shithead.
That makes sense to me. In my defense, I've never been to NYC, and the parts of US cities I've seen were very segregated.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Agrajag posted:

He comes off as that sleazy family member that believes Obama should have given him preferential treatment in "stuff".

Pretty much. iirc he basically wanted to springboard himself to personal success off Barack becoming president and when Barack didn't play ball he turned against him hardcore. Combine that with him being an anti-gay marriage religious conservative and you get a wacked out Trump supporter.

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
you've already paid for this
I somehow misread that as "Now Mr Trump turns into Inuyasha!"

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/789484305621934080

Interesting article. All these tinpot dictators are supporting Trump

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
The Emmit Till memorial was shot up because why not right.

Armani
Jun 22, 2008

Now it's been 17 summers since I've seen my mother

But every night I see her smile inside my dreams

Magic Hate Ball posted:

I somehow misread that as "Now Mr Trump turns into Inuyasha!"

You're not off the mark - pretty similar hairstyles.

Complaint Compilation
Apr 8, 2016

:sax:
A Trumptacular Livestream, if you're a masochist. (Gettysburg)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzkzNIA_e1c
:smugdon:

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Josef bugman posted:

I just thought they were the fighty robots from Japan, you mean to say there is more than one premise for "fight robots"?

There's several Gundam universes. The mainline Gundam Universe, called Universal Century, is about conflicts between the Earth-based Earth Federation and breakaway space-based political entities, starting with the Republic of Zeon.

The one you're thinking of is the alternate universe presented in the series G Gundam. That's Future Century, and it's set in a world where the Earth has been ravaged by ecological disaster and poverty, and is used as a staging ground for the giant robot battles that happen every four years and determine which space colony will rule the Earth Sphere until the next giant robot battle.

There's Gundam 00, which gohmak referenced. That one takes place in the 24th century of our calendar, so it's called Anno Domini. It's about a technologically advanced terrorist group created to give the governments of Earth a common enemy to unite against, thus preparing mankind for contact with aliens

The current Gundam series, Iron-Blooded Orphans, is set in the Post Disaster universe. It's about impoverished Martian colonists attempting to get better export rates

MonkeyOnFire
Jun 3, 2004
I LOVE MONKEYS

Complaint Compilation posted:

A Trumptacular Livestream, if you're a masochist. (Gettysburg)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzkzNIA_e1c
:smugdon:

Jesus. Not only does he seem zapped, but this crowd is pretty out of it as well. Bigly disappointing.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
https://twitter.com/awzurcher/status/789842034014101504
On the nose. :trumppop:

Trump is million times downing in Gettysburg. He is saying some real bad and gross stuff like usual.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Crow Jane posted:

He actually already verbally did this. Yesterday at a rally he told his supporters, "Don't blow it."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rscott
Dec 10, 2009

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

The Emmit Till memorial was shot up because why not right.

Racism is over guys, we swear

• Locked thread