Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Want there some en virgin goon that was going to buy a hooker do he could eat her out?

I remember him thinking he should compliment her taste or something haha yeah man I remember this. plus the goon who hired a hooker and got her to play Mario kart with him though that might have been a joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some Zero
Sep 23, 2009

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Want there some en virgin goon that was going to buy a hooker do he could eat her out?

Yes and now I must find that thread again.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

quote:

My girlfriend [22F][24F] flirts with guys and I'm [28M] at my limit

My girlfriend is cute, charming and loves attention. At least that's what I now realize after dating her for just over a year. I also had begun to realize she's a flirt.

Two nights ago we were at a bar with friends. I got there late as I had just gotten off of work. When I arrived it was my girlfriend and her friends all hanging out. My girlfriend was talking to some guy with her roommate [26F]. I went over and said hi and then went to get a drink. I was talking to a friend and then I heard my gf talking to her roommate about the guy they were talking to. His name was Zach. My girlfriend then told her roommate that Zach has a girlfriend. My girlfriend has never met him before.

Later as the night progressed I couldn't help but notice my girlfriend had a wondering eye for this Zach guy. I just rolled it off my shoulder.

Later I was talking to a friend and my girlfriend was, again, talking to Zach.

At the time they were 5 feet away from me. My girlfriend couldn't take her eyes off the guy. Then she put her hand on his chest, laughing and being flirty. Right after, he went off to another part of the bar and my girlfriend was checking him out the entire time, right in front of me.

If I could paint a picture. Zach walks behind me. My girlfriend was facing me. And her whole body moved to watch him walk away as she was facing me. This was the better part of 10 seconds

I feel pretty disrespected.

I didn't do anything and continued to be polite and the night ended fine. No one drank much throughout the night. I had a couple beers. She had a few mixed drinks. None of us got drunk.

At this point, I'm not sure if I should bring this up or just let it go. She has been flirty like this before and I'm just pretty tired of feeling disrespected.

I'm at a point in my life where I'm looking for wife material and I'm honestly not sure if she's it due to this kind of behavior.

Should I say anything? Leave the relationship? or let it go?

tl;dr: girlfriend flirts and I feel disrespected. Should I just let it go?

Edit: Wrong key! She's [24F]. sorry all.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Yeahhhhh the physical contact was over the line.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Touching a guy's chest is essentially code for "want to do it? Right now?"

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
blatantly seeking attention from other dudes is a chick behavior that disappears with age

also, this from the comments:

quote:

Also: she's been wanting to get engaged and we've begun looking for apartments. But the other day she asked me about how we would handle difficult situations later in our marriage. Then she says "what if one of us cheats on the other? We're going to find other people attractive."

she's already hosed other dudes and wants to gently caress zach

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Yeah, I was about to say that the dude's girlfriend's behavior at the bar was mostly fine if insensitive. Just typical stuff and men do it too. But that is really messed up if she's saying "I have been cheating on you for months" and thinks it's alright. It also tells me that OP has no self-respect if he's still sticking around after she said that.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
If he wants a closed relationship he needs to bail, because she's basically advertising she's a cheater.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Accordion Man posted:

Pos my neg rear end.

Poz my neg rear end

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
I'm also laughing at a long-term couple that doesn't discuss their views on monogamy and cheating much earlier on in the relationship, but many people of the general population already don't communicate and this is reddit...

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

But discussing views and values is unsexyyyyyyy

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Yeah, I was about to say that the dude's girlfriend's behavior at the bar was mostly fine if insensitive. Just typical stuff and men do it too. But that is really messed up if she's saying "I have been cheating on you for months" and thinks it's alright. It also tells me that OP has no self-respect if he's still sticking around after she said that.

No, a girl touching your chest/arm at a bar is, like Pick said, the way they tell you that they want to maybe hang out and have coffee sometime.

In your kitchen, the next morning, after you've had sex.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Another game of guess the ages

quote:

Boyfriend [30M] doesnt like anal with me [27F]

My boyfriend and I get along very well. We have similar personalities (goofy), like a lot of the smame things, are active, and i think we are both pretty attractive people (seriously guys. My boyfriend is a ten.) Our sex life is great. He has told me multie times that I "set the bar" that Im the best sex he has ever had. I believe him and feel the same way. We have great sexual chemisty and both have very high labidos.

Early on he let me know he really enjoys eating out asses (sorry. I know this isnt everyones thing) and anal. He loves asses. They are his favorite.

I have a very small bum.

We tried anal about a month ago. Despise my small bum i wasnt insecure about him being an rear end guy. I have a butt. It's not non existant, but i am a thin girl with a white girl type booty. Anyway, back to anal. So we try anal and i actually really enjoyed it! I thought it was a very hott night for the two of us.

A few days later we were texting and discussing what we like sexually and i asked him if anal was something he really enjoyed or just like to dab in once in awhile and he said he just liked to dab in once and awhile. Ok, no big deal, i can get that. But then he sent a text that i havent been able to get out of my head since then. He didnt mean anything by ot, but it still hurt a lot. He said, "The bigger the butt the more i want it. I dont know why. Lol" and then, "But we can do it anytime you want to if youre really into it." i want to cry just typing all that. I told him "haha, no thanks, you kinda just ruined it for me" he said "omg really!? Im so sorry. I promise i wasnt trying to imply anything by it. I like your butt a lot. I wouldnt have done all that with you the other night if i didnt." I told him "it's ok. We dont have to do it. I like other stuff more!" And "i know you didnt mean anything by it. Everyone has their insecurities and mine is my butt. Im working on it by doing squats! Haha!" And then shifted the convo quickly. I dont want to run him off with my insecurities.

Honestly though... That comment still hirts so bad. I wont bring it up again because i dont want him to know how pathetic i am that this is still hurting me, but it is. I know he likes bigger butts. Sure, he likes mine, but hed like a bigger one more. Sure, anal with me isnt unbearable, but if i had a big rear end hed be drooling for it and actually wanting it, not just indifferent. Im working out and doing squats to combat my insecurity (my butt jas always been a sensitive spot for me, so these squats are a long time overdue) but even if i were to workout constantly it is impossible for me to get a big rear end without surgery (which, honestly... I do if i had money). My body isnt made to create a big bum unfortunately.

I guess... Advice? Everytime he complements my rear end i feel sick to my stomach because i know he has seen better and had anal with better and would want anal with me if i had a better rear end. My promblem isnt with him having past sexual partners by the way. Just... The asses of those sexual partners maybe? I dont know.

It's so bad that when we are in public and i see a cury girl i make sire i dont look at my boyfriend because i dont want to know if he will glance at her rear end. My heart cant take it.

TL;DR I have a white girl booty. It's okay. Boyfriend said the bigger the butt the more he wants anal. He is indifferent to anal with me. I feel super insecure about the fact that he wanted anal badly with others but that my butt isnt sexy enough for him to want it with me. Doing squats, but with my body type it is impossible to get a big butt without surgery. Cant affort surgery anyway

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Gaunab posted:

The butt is mostly muscle so she could just do direct work on it and have a thick rear end in 3 months. It's not rocket science.

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Gaunab posted:

Not the ages I would have guessed, but her BF outright said he enjoyed it so she is being obnoxious for even framing the post that way.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

quote:

I [20F] just found that my friend's [20F] parents [40s F/M] warned my boyfriend's [23M] parents [60s M/F] about me when we started dating.

Pretty sure this is just as effective as spoiler tags as far as keeping me from knowing the ages involved. It's like a loving puzzle.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

No, a girl touching your chest/arm at a bar is, like Pick said, the way they tell you that they want to maybe hang out and have coffee sometime.

In your kitchen, the next morning, after you've had sex.

Arm is more ambiguous, chest is straight to gently caress hovel.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

how can assman be that goddamn stupid? "haha I love titty loving. too bad you're flat as a board! love you, babe!"

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Unless you're the fat, goofy guy, then chest touching likely indicates you're a bestie girlfriend and that she's super drunk. Not that I would know.

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
That boyfriend is an incredible loving dumbass, how brain dead do you have to be lmao

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
He likes big butts and he cannot lie. Due is legit.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

quote:

My (39F) 14 year old daughter has a crush on a teacher. I think it's not a big deal and will pass, my husband (41M) thinks we should discipline her and remove her from the class.

So, my daughter has a crush on her science teacher. A bad crush. She hasn't said so in as many words but she doesn't have to. She talks about him first thing when she gets home, she always volunteers for projects and extra activities in the class, she talks about how smart and funny he is. It's a grade A crush.

I think it's completely harmless. I've met this teacher, he's very professional, loves teaching, and is dedicated to fostering interest in the kids who like science. I think my daughter is partly drawn to him for this reason, she's always been science minded and curious and she likes that he engages her intellectually.

I had an obsessive crush on my math teacher when I was about her age and I turned out fine. I think its sort of a rite of passage and I think for a lot of teens, an unattainable crush is a safe way of exploring sexual and romantic feelings. They can't get hurt, there's no risk.

My daughter has both feet planted firmly in reality, I know she wouldn't actually attempt to seduce this teacher, she knows it's a crush, that he isn't available, and even if he were it would be inappropriate. It'll burn itself out eventually and she'll find boys her own age that she likes.

I haven't talked to her about it, because omg if anyone had called me out on my teacher crush I'd have died of embarrasment, but if I ever would feel the need, I would say something casual and make it seem like I didn't catch on. Like maybe look through my old yearbooks with her and say "Oh, and this was Mr. M. He was my math teacher. I thought he was so handsome, I had SUCH a crush on him!!! Lol no idea now what I saw in him. Guess it's just part of growing up. I'm glad I got over it, otherwise I wouldn't have met your dad!" which will tell her that 1) her crush is normal, 2) it will pass no matter how much she pines now and 3) subtly remind her to be realistic about it too.

My husband, otoh, said something like this a couple weeks ago: "Daughter really has a crush on Mr. J, huh? Yiu think that's healthy? She shouldn't be thinking about older men like that. It could put her in a dangerous situation. And why is she, anyway? Did something happen to her? We have to let her know this isn't ok. Maybe set up some kind of punishment/reward system to get her to stop talking about him and then she'll stop thinking about him so much. And she has GOT to be removed from that class!!!"

I think he's insane. She's a teen with a crush. They HAPPEN. And she's probably in greater danger from strangers and boys around her age than she is from a teacher. What good could punishing her for her feelings, even an irrational crush, possibly do? What good would removing her from the class do? She'll just shut down then and come to distrust us.

Am I just being too liberal? Have times changed that much since I was 14?

tl;dr Daughter has a crush on a teacher. I think it's harmless and if I say anything it will be subtle, husband wants to punish her and remove her from the class. What would you do?
"Dear reddit, my husband has completely forgotten how teenagers work. Please advise."

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

quote:

I'm [26F] on the verge of breaking up with my boyfriend [28M] because he makes bodily noises all drat day... Am I a psycho for being annoyed my this?

This is going to sound really mean, but my [26F] boyfriend's [28M, 8 months] bodily habits are driving me insane. Some of them are not his fault, but others are the result of poor manners (like blowing his nose at the table in a restaurant instead of going to the washroom to do it).

All day he is burping, farting, picking his nose, blowing his nose, hocking a loogie, coughing, sneezing, choking on his food (he eats too quickly), spitting, or getting nose bleeds from the excessive picking/blowing. He also often has to get up mid conversation to (literally) run to the bathroom to have diarrhea. That one happens about every other day. About once a week we are 45 minutes late or more to something because he has a diarrhea attack in the car and I have to pull over somewhere with a bathroom and wait for him to poo poo.

The burping/farting/diarrhea is due to his "sensitive stomach" (ie he is probably lactose intolerant but refuses to go to a doctor about it and cheese is his favorite food), and all of the nose/throat stuff is due to his allergies and asthma, which again, have gone untreated or unmanaged. There's always some excuse: "my allergies aren't that bad, and the medication is too expensive" (we live in Canada btw) or "even if I am lactose intolerant, there's nothing I can do about it, so I'd rather not know if I am or not because I love cheese too much"

I've tried to talk to him about the ones that he can control (spitting, picking his nose, hocking loogies), but he claims that he needs to do it or else he gets extremely uncomfortable, and that we've been dating long enough that it shouldn't bother me.

It's getting kind of disruptive. I just want to have a conversation with my boyfriend without being interrupted every 60 seconds by him choking on his food because he's eating too fast or rolling down his car window to spit out of it. On some level, it also bothers me that this 28 year old man doesn't have to initiative to call the drat doctor and make and appointment about the ones that are illness-related. He grew up in a house where medication=bad, plus he has mild white coat syndrome.

Today we went out to dinner and during the hour or so we were there, there was not a 60 second period (literally, I was glancing at my wrist watch every so often) that didn't pass without him doing one of those things. I find myself just not talking at all because I know that there is a high chance he'll have to run to the bathroom at a seconds notice to avoid making GBS threads in his pants, and when he comes back he won't bother asking me to remind him where we left off.

Am I being a psycho for being annoyed with this? How can I tell him how much it's affecting me? He's really great but I don't think I can handle this for the rest of my life.

tl;dr: bf makes bodily noises all day, it's hurting our relationship and my attraction to him... what to do?!

almightyerin
Apr 16, 2007

The one the only. Accept no substitutes.

Haifisch posted:

"Dear reddit, my husband has completely forgotten how teenagers work. Please advise."

This one makes me think of a thread in there where a woman read her daughter's diary and found out the girl had a crush on her teacher and flipped the gently caress out. Took everything away from her, grounded her for months, pulled her out of the class and tried to get the teacher fired. Then she wondered why the daughter hated her IIRC.

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

This reminds me of the e/n thread where op's coworkers were constantly complaining about his disgusting farts but he refused to stop eating wheels of cheese for lunch

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party

almightyerin posted:

This one makes me think of a thread in there where a woman read her daughter's diary and found out the girl had a crush on her teacher and flipped the gently caress out. Took everything away from her, grounded her for months, pulled her out of the class and tried to get the teacher fired. Then she wondered why the daughter hated her IIRC.

That was this thread...

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
My [27M] Fiancé [27F] (newly engaged) gave me a "list" of requirements I need to follow in our relationship.

quote:

Hello!
I am new to reddit, so I hope I am following the guidelines here? My best friend set this up for me so I can get some outside perspectives on my situation. Thanks in advance for "you" the reader to take sometime to read through my post. I am hoping that I can get some sound advice! Like I mentioned before, my best friend recommended to do this.

So, I guess I should give some background information on my situation. My fiancé, Haley, and I have been together for a little over 3 years now. Both of us met post university graduation, and the rest is history really. Haley and I have always had a sound relationship. Haley is very smart, intelligent women, who has her poo poo together. Being together with her has always gotten better with time. I have felt, anyway, that every aspect of our relationship has continually gotten better.

After being together for close to two years, we decided that our relationship was stable/good enough for us to move in together. Finically, both of us were stable, and we figured that we could split everything and save more money by living together. Once we moved in together, I felt our relationship (like I mentioned before) got a lot better. Our routines, personality, and personal attributes were very similar. Living together with Haley was a lot more seamless then I predicted.

Around May or June, I really thought long and hard about proposing to the girl that I loved so much. Haley and I planned a little road trip near the end of August/beginning of September, when we were both able to get time off from work at the same time. On that trip during the final night, I proposed to Haley. She said yes, and it was a beautiful moment for the two of us to share.

Everything was the same/normal up until a few weeks ago. A few weeks back, Haley came up to me one evening with a typed out piece of paper. She told me to specifically read through all of the points she typed out. Specifically, she wanted me to "obey" or agree to everything that she typed out.

I guess this is the main reason I am making this post here on reddit.. Haley typed out a list of "requirements" that I need to follow from this point onwards (specifically when she gave me this a few weeks back).
Here were the list of points she typed up in this message she handed to me:

-No more porn - AT ALL!

-Masturbation must be kept at an all time low! I don't want your habits affecting our sex life.

-I expect you to do things around our place that I want done.

-In terms of family events, my family has priority over yours. (she went on to explain that her family is much larger; therefore, they deserve more time)

-Since you have done a lot more traveling compared to me, I get first choice on our yearly trips.

-When it comes down to major decisions in our relationship, I would like to be the one that has the final say and choice in the matter.

Yes, these were all of the points that I took out of her typed up message. Other then the point with the brackets, which states more of an explanation for you. These are her typed up words to a tee.

I am going to be honest, I feel that our relationship has completely took a 180 entirely. My feelings on her and the relationship are not as comfortable as they have been the last 3 years. I tried talking to her about this many times over the last few weeks. But, she has insisted that they are not "big asks on her end". I would love to get some outside advice on my situation. What should I do from this point onwards?

Thanks again for reading through my post.

tl;dr: My [27M] Fiancé [27F] (newly engaged) gave me a "list" of requirements I need to follow in our relationship. I am not sure how to feel about this moving forward because my feelings towards her have completely changed. Any advice on what I should do?
:lol:

Redpill plant/troll or real?

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS
I don't buy it. Needs more subtlety.

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
[28m] My mother has a prejudice against China Chinese. My gf is China Chinese. Any advice on how to officially tell her?

kuddles
Jul 16, 2006

Like a fist wrapped in blood...
If it's real, then either there were a million signs she's a controlling lunatic over the last 3 years he was too clueless to notice, or we are getting a very one-sided account of this ultimatum.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Haifisch posted:

Genesplicer, you old dog, you.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Pick posted:

Arm is more ambiguous, chest is straight to gently caress hovel.

drat. I feel like I should be taking notes.

Never knew the touch the chest thing meant "Let's smash"

gently caress hovel. That's pretty good.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyEOLceRmsQ

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Gaunab posted:

He also often has to get up mid conversation to (literally) run to the bathroom to have diarrhea. That one happens about every other day. About once a week we are 45 minutes late or more to something because he has a diarrhea attack in the car and I have to pull over somewhere with a bathroom and wait for him to poo poo. 

I just had a really awful panic attack and this is the funniest loving thing to me right now

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DOMDOM posted:

[28m] My mother has a prejudice against China Chinese. My gf is China Chinese. Any advice on how to officially tell her?

Are there Chinese that aren't Chinese or something. What the hell.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

Larry Parrish posted:

Maybe Taiwan or something?

Marijuana Nihilist
Aug 27, 2015

by Smythe

DOMDOM posted:

maybe his mom is from hong kong and hates mainlanders

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

quote:

How can I [28 M] tell my girlfriend [28 F] that she is boring without hurting her feelings?

don't think that's possible buddy

quote:

My 2-month old [37 F] GF told me [27 M] her intention to use a sperm bank for her 1st child

this is the first time i've been thankful for their policy on writing the ages in

Metis of the Chat Thread fucked around with this message at 06:17 on Oct 23, 2016

ishikabibble
Jan 21, 2012

Larry Parrish posted:

China Chinese presumably meaning chinese immigrants rather than native-born but ethnically chinese person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Oh well.