Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

Interest check in a LEE Filters setup: holder, 3 hard grads, 3 soft grads, Big Stopper, and a giant B+H c.pol. that actually fits in front of it.

I'm interested but I live in Europe. If that's not a deal-breaker then let me know what your price is with a shipping estimate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

and that's how you get ants.
edit: sold

PREYING MANTITS fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Nov 9, 2016

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Helen Highwater posted:

I'm interested but I live in Europe. If that's not a deal-breaker then let me know what your price is with a shipping estimate.

So, here are B&H links to everything I'd like to sell as a bundle:
Total retail price: $1328.25+tax and shipping. :homebrew:

How's 50% off retail for everything, shipped sound? $664.13?

Bonus shot of how stupid it can look on a mirrorless camera :getin:

sold!

Star War Sex Parrot fucked around with this message at 16:36 on Oct 26, 2016

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
Anyone have any cheap non-mainstream medium format cameras collecting dust? I'm not looking for a Hasselblad or anything, maybe like a Kiev 60.

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer

So, here are B&H links to everything I'd like to sell as a bundle:
Total retail price: $1328.25+tax and shipping. :homebrew:

How's 50% off retail for everything, shipped sound? $664.13?

Bonus shot of how stupid it can look on a mirrorless camera :getin:

I'll go for that but I'm waiting for an invoice to be paid. If you can wait a week, I'll do it.

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Helen Highwater posted:

I'll go for that but I'm waiting for an invoice to be paid. If you can wait a week, I'll do it.
Sure thing! No rush. Thanks!

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

i will always love pictures of huge rear end lenses on little rear end mirrorless bodies

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

It's all a matter of perspective...
Grimey Drawer

Booley posted:

I'm selling a Wimberly Head v2 https://tripodhead.com/products/wimberley-main.cfm
$375 shipped

It's in good condition, a few minor cosmetic scuffs but all functionality is smooth. I bought it at a garage sale a few years ago and never actually used it.

Located in Seattle.

http://imgur.com/a/GXcFN

Could you go $330 or so on this? I'm very interested but I'm going to have to pick up a qr plate too since everything I have is bogen manfrotto. I'm in northern California if it matters.

Booley
Apr 25, 2010
I CAN BARELY MAKE IT A WEEK WITHOUT ACTING LIKE AN ASSHOLE
Grimey Drawer

BetterLekNextTime posted:

Could you go $330 or so on this? I'm very interested but I'm going to have to pick up a qr plate too since everything I have is bogen manfrotto. I'm in northern California if it matters.

Sure, 330 is fine. Do you have PMs?

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Booley posted:

Sure, 330 is fine. Do you have PMs?

Awesome! Yes, I do have PMs.

e: monies sent. Super excited to not have my 150-600 randomly donk over if I'm not paying attention.

BetterLekNextTime fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Oct 25, 2016

bEatmstrJ
Jun 30, 2004

Look upon my bathroom joists, ye females, and despair.
Looking for a Canon 40D body if anyone has one they are willing to part with.

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Helen Highwater posted:

PayPal received for the filters, thanks!

edit: PM'd shipping info

Star War Sex Parrot fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Oct 26, 2016

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
Looking for a known-good GW690 since the one I bought from Japan is hosed.

Graniteman
Nov 16, 2002

I'm selling my X100T with a few extras:
Silver Fujifilm X100T, bought new March 2015. Good condition. Original box, original accessories (lens cap, battery, strap).
Including a Lensmate thumb grip. Silver.
Including a metal lens hood - JJC LH-JX100. Silver.
Including a wasabi battery in addition to the original Fuji battery.
$950 shipped to the continental US.

It's a great camera. I'm selling it because I liked it so much I just bought a Fuji X-T2 to replace my Canon 5DIII. I plan to put a pancake on the X-T2 and use it instead of the X100T.

Sneeze Party
Apr 26, 2002

These are, by far, the most brilliant photographs that I have ever seen, and you are a GOD AMONG MEN.
Toilet Rascal

PREYING MANTITS posted:

Great lens needs great home. Now's your chance to make a difference in the life of this beautiful piece of glass. Price lowered for quicker adoption.
Is this Canon? Nikon? Other?

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

Sneeze Party posted:

Is this Canon? Nikon? Other?

Whoops sorry, I had nikon gear in that post that I edited out and forgot to specify for the lens. It's a Nikon mount. :)

Man_of_Teflon
Aug 15, 2003

Anyone happen to be selling a Nikon 35mm 1.8g for cheap? Gotta pick up an APS-C friendly prime for my Fuji S5!

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Booley's Wimberley head arrived in great shape. Can't wait to to use it- it's probably the most badass looking thing I own.

Animal
Apr 8, 2003

For Sale:
All items in Excellent working condition, great to good cosmetic condition. A7 II kit lens has a small ding that does not affect functionality int he slightest. A7 II and Sonnar FE 55mm f/1.8 excellent condition. RX1 good cosmetic condition, no dings but you can tell from "sheen" that it is used. Excellent functional condition. Takes BEAUTIFUL photos.

This is a friend's, so cash only. PayPal, Amazon Payments, Google Wallet.
Basically I am looking at Amazon used prices and then marking them down to where it feels very fair. Feel free to make offers.

Sony A7 II + Kit Lens + Remote + Extra battery = $1,500
Sony Sonnar FE 55mm f/1.8 = $600
Sony RX1 + Electronic viewfinder w/ leather case + Gariz leather half case + extra battery = $1,550

Feel free to email me to aviador@gmail.com for questions or if you want me to get the items out of the box for more detailed shots.

Animal fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Nov 5, 2016

Thoren
May 28, 2008
Anyone need a a good 58mm clear protective filter?

"ProMaster 58mm Digital HGX Protection Filter Clear Protection Filter" Made in Japan

$25 shipped

enjoy my bokehfied fingers

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Very strong. Everyone likes me.
Gossen Digisix 2 Light Meter - Unused in the box. Purchased because I thought I lost mine but ended up finding it. Looking for $125 shipped.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/918762-REG/gossen_go_4006_2_digisix_2_light_meter.html

Graniteman
Nov 16, 2002

Graniteman posted:

I'm selling my X100T with a few extras:
Silver Fujifilm X100T, bought new March 2015. Good condition. Original box, original accessories (lens cap, battery, strap).
Including a Lensmate thumb grip. Silver.
Including a metal lens hood - JJC LH-JX100. Silver.
Including a wasabi battery in addition to the original Fuji battery.
$800 shipped to the continental US.

It's a great camera. I'm selling it because I liked it so much I just bought a Fuji X-T2 to replace my Canon 5DIII. I plan to put a pancake on the X-T2 and use it instead of the X100T.

In light of the fuji sale going on, I dropped the price from $950 to $800.

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Hello! Sorry for the delay -- I wasn't home much this weekend to get pictures. The conditions on all of these are excellent. Save for a bit of dust from disuse in the last year since I switched to mirrorless, the Kirk heads look new. The Manfrotto stuff is in spectacular shape too, with just a little dirt on the feet telling you that they're not brand new. Everything ships in its original packaging. The only other comment I have about condition: apparently the BH-1 came with a universal plate, but I can't locate that. I had an L-bracket on my 5D3 and can't recall ever using a plate. Either way, it's Arca-Swiss compatible with any similar plates or L-brackets. I can get more detailed shots of any specific parts if needed.

Here are manufacturer links to the 4 items I'm selling, in case people want to know more about the features/capabilities.

https://www.kirkphoto.com/bh-1-ball-head.html
https://www.kirkphoto.com/kirk-mpa-2-monopod-head.html
https://www.manfrotto.us/manfrotto-mt055cxpro4-055-carbon-fibre-4-section-tripod-with-horizontal-column (this is a link to a slightly newer version since I can't find a link to the 055CXPRO4, but as best as I can tell nothing really changed except for aesthetics)
https://www.manfrotto.us/694cx-cf-4-sect-monopod-with-magnesium-castings-holds-11lbs

Like I mentioned in an earlier post, these work beautifully but are just overkill since I got rid of my full-frame, big-lens setup. I don't really know where to price these, but let's say 50% off retail shipped within the US? So that would be...

Kirk BH-1: $175 (under 50% since it's missing the plate) sold!
Kirk MPA-2: $100 $75
Manfrotto 055CXPRO4: $250 $200
Manfrotto 694CX: $100 $75

Paypal and US-only would be ideal, thanks!

Price drop! I'll let the monopod and head go together for $125, the tripod and monopod go together for $250, or everything left for $300! Get this stuff outta my apartment!
This stuff is still available :) Make an offer!

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

Grimey Drawer

This stuff is still available :) Make an offer!

I know these are insane deals, but can you do $150 for the Manfrotto 055CXPRO4? I'm already in "discretionary money I don't have" territory after getting the wimberley head.

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

I know these are insane deals, but can you do $150 for the Manfrotto 055CXPRO4? I'm already in "discretionary money I don't have" territory after getting the wimberley head.
I wouldn't be able to maintain my reputation of impulse buying expensive photo poo poo and then selling it to goons for cheap if I said no, would I?

I'll PM you my PayPal address if you like!

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I've got PM's- sure!

e: Money sent. You are an amazing human being.

BetterLekNextTime fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Nov 8, 2016

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

PayPal received! I'll get that out tomorrow!

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

edit: sold

PREYING MANTITS fucked around with this message at 21:17 on Nov 9, 2016

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR

PayPal received! I'll ship that out today!

edit: shipped! PMing you tracking.

I got back from out of the country and this is now in my hands. Thanks!

rio
Mar 20, 2008

PREYING MANTITS posted:

Still available and now best reasonable offer! Not wanting to do the eBay thing if I don't have to.

Buy this and be a staple of the landscape thread. You won't be disappointed!

Someone buy this lens! If I shot Nikon I would be all over it - I had it when I shot Canon and it is a phenomenal lens, and this is a great price.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

PREYING MANTITS posted:

Still available and now best reasonable offer! Not wanting to do the eBay thing if I don't have to.

Buy this and be a staple of the landscape thread. You won't be disappointed!

I'm looking for this lens. Do you have the lens hood as well? I'm in Canada which makes things a bit annoying assuming you're in the states. I can get back to you with a yes/no once I see my paycheque this Friday.

e: I have an American shipping address that you'd be shipping it to.

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

VelociBacon posted:

I'm looking for this lens. Do you have the lens hood as well? I'm in Canada which makes things a bit annoying assuming you're in the states. I can get back to you with a yes/no once I see my paycheque this Friday.

e: I have an American shipping address that you'd be shipping it to.

I'm afraid I do not have the hood, it's just the lens and caps, I'll definitely give you dibs until I hear further. :)

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer
A big box of expensive glass arrived safely here this morning. Actually it arrived on Monday but I only just got around to picking it up from the customs office.

Everything is in great condition and it's all present. There's even a bonus screw-on UV filter in one of the wallets.

I always intended to get a Lee filters set but they were pretty spendy. I bought some cheapass Chinese filter set instead a few years ago and I can honestly say that I can understand the price difference now. These things are super solid and everything fits together satisfyingly well. Can't wait to take some bad photos with them!

Thanks a lot Mr Sex Parrot!

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

PREYING MANTITS posted:

I'm afraid I do not have the hood, it's just the lens and caps, I'll definitely give you dibs until I hear further. :)

Picked up an overtime shift today so lets talk about this. It looks like the lens hood is $30 at B&H. Can we discount that from the asking price and do $470 shipped?

Your ad does say US-only which I appreciate but if you don't mind checking shipping to V3L 1B7 in Vancouver BC, Canada I'd be willing to pay the difference if it's not astronomical. If it's quite a bit more I have a US shipping address:

1591 McKenzie Way
Point Roberts, WA 98281

It's a parcel delivery/receiving service so I'm not concerned about posting the address in the thread. Thanks!

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

VelociBacon posted:

Picked up an overtime shift today so lets talk about this. It looks like the lens hood is $30 at B&H. Can we discount that from the asking price and do $470 shipped?

Your ad does say US-only which I appreciate but if you don't mind checking shipping to V3L 1B7 in Vancouver BC, Canada I'd be willing to pay the difference if it's not astronomical. If it's quite a bit more I have a US shipping address:

That seems quite fair to me. $470 shipped it is!

Looking up the USPS options for shipping to V3L, their Priority International Flat Rate medium box is $45.95 USD (though full disclosure there is a $25.95 USD option if I opted for the small box, but I'm not positive the lens would fit and be properly protected in it. I'd recommend the medium so I can throw in quite a bit of extra padding around the lens to be safe) and it would take an estimated 6 to 10 business days to arrive. Shipping to 98281 would be $13.45 and it would arrive there in 2 days.

I'll let you pick the shipping option and whether you want to pay the difference ($32.50) or not. :)

PayPal is s81photo@gmail.com and I'll get it out next business day. Thanks!

Animal
Apr 8, 2003

Animal posted:

For Sale:
All items in Excellent working condition, great to good cosmetic condition. A7 II kit lens has a small ding that does not affect functionality int he slightest. A7 II and Sonnar FE 55mm f/1.8 excellent condition. RX1 good cosmetic condition, no dings but you can tell from "sheen" that it is used. Excellent functional condition. Takes BEAUTIFUL photos.

This is a friend's, so cash only. PayPal, Amazon Payments, Google Wallet.
Basically I am looking at Amazon used prices and then marking them down to where it feels very fair. Feel free to make offers.

Sony A7 II + Kit Lens + Remote + Extra battery = $1,500
Sony Sonnar FE 55mm f/1.8 = $600
Sony RX1 + Electronic viewfinder w/ leather case + Gariz leather half case + extra battery = $1,550

Feel free to email me to aviador@gmail.com for questions or if you want me to get the items out of the box for more detailed shots.

Feel free to make offers on any of this Sony stuff if you think my prices are high.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

PREYING MANTITS posted:

That seems quite fair to me. $470 shipped it is!

Looking up the USPS options for shipping to V3L, their Priority International Flat Rate medium box is $45.95 USD (though full disclosure there is a $25.95 USD option if I opted for the small box, but I'm not positive the lens would fit and be properly protected in it. I'd recommend the medium so I can throw in quite a bit of extra padding around the lens to be safe) and it would take an estimated 6 to 10 business days to arrive. Shipping to 98281 would be $13.45 and it would arrive there in 2 days.

I'll let you pick the shipping option and whether you want to pay the difference ($32.50) or not. :)

PayPal is s81photo@gmail.com and I'll get it out next business day. Thanks!

Medium sized box seems fine. I sent the money via paypal. It was going to be $502.50 with the -$30 for the lens cap and +$32.50 for the shipping difference, I rounded it up to $510USD to help offset the paypal cut to you.

The (Canadian) address is in the paypal message. If you'd be so kind as to indicate on the customs paper or w/e that it is USED camera stuff it might help me not have to pay a big customs fee on the import.

Let me know if there is any issue. I have PM's as well if you want to confirm my address.

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

VelociBacon posted:

Medium sized box seems fine. I sent the money via paypal. It was going to be $502.50 with the -$30 for the lens cap and +$32.50 for the shipping difference, I rounded it up to $510USD to help offset the paypal cut to you.

The (Canadian) address is in the paypal message. If you'd be so kind as to indicate on the customs paper or w/e that it is USED camera stuff it might help me not have to pay a big customs fee on the import.

Let me know if there is any issue. I have PM's as well if you want to confirm my address.

Awesome, received and I will get it shipped out to you tomorrow. I will definitely note on the customs paper that it is used. Thank you, sir!

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

MrBlandAverage posted:

I got back from out of the country and this is now in my hands. Thanks!

Helen Highwater posted:

A big box of expensive glass arrived safely here this morning. Actually it arrived on Monday but I only just got around to picking it up from the customs office.

Everything is in great condition and it's all present. There's even a bonus screw-on UV filter in one of the wallets.

I always intended to get a Lee filters set but they were pretty spendy. I bought some cheapass Chinese filter set instead a few years ago and I can honestly say that I can understand the price difference now. These things are super solid and everything fits together satisfyingly well. Can't wait to take some bad photos with them!

Thanks a lot Mr Sex Parrot!
Glad to hear it, both of you!

I've got PM's- sure!

e: Money sent. You are an amazing human being.
Taking it to the mail room now! I'll PM you tracking shortly!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

VelociBacon posted:

Shipped out, PM'ing you the tracking info right now! Enjoy!