Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
The Kirby pinball game was pretty good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

the original ds kirby with the stylus drawing to make kirby roll places that i can't remember the name of is really really fun and i played a lot of it way back.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Real hurthling! posted:

the original ds kirby with the stylus drawing to make kirby roll places that i can't remember the name of is really really fun and i played a lot of it way back.

Kirby Canvas Curse and it owned

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Bicyclops posted:

While you're at it, get Nintendo on a reasonable schedule for the release of their greatest hits like 3D Marios, new Zelda, and Metroid.

i didn't have it in me to condemn the land of the rising sun... but they are letting me stage soldiers for my assault on korea

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
http://i.imgur.com/9O8iuYV.mp4

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you

Kneel before your God, Babylon!

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

and thats why everyone died in the hindenberg

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Spindenburg

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Lobok posted:

Spindenburg

:discourse:

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

dang so i learned that:

you can't even take a province that's too far away even if you're not going to core it
korea is much bigger than i expected
getting to 100% warscore is rude beyond belief
i'm going to load an early save and just make japan a protectorate instead

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol how did you even start war with Korea from burgundy

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

i got bored so i tried circumnavigating. start from my new england colony, make a pit stop at the castilian galapagos islands, park troops in my friend japan. with a stack of 35k and about 15k in mercenaries which you can recruit from occupied korean provinces for some reason they were no match. also i declared a crusade + papal sanctioned war so that helped a lot

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

he's back with more cool poo poo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPILIf7ru48

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

lmao @ 5:10

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Does he know there are other video games

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

don't be mean to pannen

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Dunno if that kind of nerd archaeology deserves a full ten-minute video but i did watch all of it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

he never left

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Imagine if he put that amount of effort into studying a good game.

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

Reactor: Online
Sensors: Online
Weapons: Online

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL

Great Joe posted:

ftfy

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

oddium posted:

don't be mean to pannen

I love him

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://my.mixtape.moe/igvajf.webm

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Great Joe posted:

Wtf.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Yeah, what a world, right?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Mario 64 is one of the best games ever made

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

He's doing some of the most important work in gaming, and deserves respect

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

the application of pedro spots is 100x more enjoyable than uh... [frantic typing] game and thrones

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

There's just a lot of things we might never learn about tropical shirt mario if he doesn't move on

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

I got goosebumps

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I like that he has the perfect amount of self-awareness about how silly what he does is. Exactly enough to know that it's just for fun and not like actual breakthroughs in science or whatever, but also enough to know that presenting it seriously is what makes it interesting.

CJacobs fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Oct 24, 2016

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There is only one A press left to conquer and maybe sometime in the next year or something, with the right breakthrough, we can see a full 0x A Press 70 star run of SM64. I would watch the whole thing.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

They finally got rid of HMs for Sun/Moon!

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Lizard Wizard posted:

holy poo poo.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

I really wish he would do more narrated videos, the dude has a legitimately great sense of comic timing on top of being able to explain such esoteric game programming stuff so well.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Phantasium posted:

holy poo poo.

Yeah, now they just need to make the rest of the game good.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

:cmon:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lizard Wizard posted:

Yeah, now they just need to make the rest of the game good.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

In Training posted:

There is only one A press left to conquer and maybe sometime in the next year or something, with the right breakthrough, we can see a full 0x A Press 70 star run of SM64. I would watch the whole thing.

There are always new horizons to conquer within the Princess's castle. Next up, the 120 Star minimal A button press, or new stages in which 255 coins can be collected.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Lizard Wizard posted:

wot's HMs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

It's a 20-year-old system and they need to overhaul it instead of building on it.

• Locked thread