Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

americong
May 29, 2013

Awesome Welles posted:

Lmao that owns

Is everyone high right now please go and solve this if you aren't, this is a crisis, you must be high its Sunday

pipe or mflb

pizza or fried rice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

americong posted:

pipe or mflb

pizza or fried rice

MFLB for on the go, glass for home

pizza

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Kelp Me! posted:

MFLB for on the go, glass for home

pizza

americong
May 29, 2013

ok im at the pizzeria this is gonna be great

they even have eggplant parm sandwiches, are those any good

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!

americong posted:

ok im at the pizzeria this is gonna be great

they even have eggplant parm sandwiches, are those any good

Not as good as chicken parm sandwiches.

americong
May 29, 2013

Mnemosyne posted:

Not as good as chicken parm sandwiches.

i don't do the meat thing, but I hold no ill will against those who do the meat thing

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
eggplant parm is a solid choice imo

americong
May 29, 2013

the great deceiver posted:

eggplant parm is a solid choice imo

i'm gonna snag it friday, it's the daily special then

i got myself a large artichoked up pizza this time

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
i just smoked a weed and ate some pretty bomb split pea soup. later after the gym im going to smoke more weed. what should i watch on (canadian) netflix?

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
Imagine how much worse the world would be without weed. Well, that's the way the world is for millions of people. Isn't that tragic?

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...

BUY IT.

LonesomeCrowdedWest posted:

i just smoked a weed and ate some pretty bomb split pea soup. later after the gym im going to smoke more weed. what should i watch on (canadian) netflix?

Black Mirror if they have that

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
Just smoked an 'atta-boy' bowl for doing homework and house poo poo like a grown adult, and am now about to waste the rest of my weekend on punching demons in the face

DOOM is pretty tits while marijuana'd. What are some other good :2bong: vidya?

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
hotline miami

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Definitely. Killer soundtrack and it's usually cheap as hell when it goes on sale. like 1.50.

I also like bit trip runner 2.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Cities: Skylines is incredibly relaxing while baked.

Any "artsy" indie game that's already decent gets extra amazing if you :420: and play them. Primo examples are Bastion, Transistor, Ori & the Blind Forest is particularly beautiful, Trine/Trine 2, etc.

Stardew Valley is another good relaxtion sim-game.

Also Rocket League is fun as gently caress both stoned and not.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

Zorodius posted:

what if the only thing I do is Bison's scissor kicks over and over?

we'll teach you the right way to abuse scissor kick instead of just doing it and getting punished for it.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Kelp Me! posted:

Cities: Skylines is incredibly relaxing while baked.

Any "artsy" indie game that's already decent gets extra amazing if you :420: and play them. Primo examples are Bastion, Transistor, Ori & the Blind Forest is particularly beautiful, Trine/Trine 2, etc.

Stardew Valley is another good relaxtion sim-game.

Also Rocket League is fun as gently caress both stoned and not.

I'm tempted to buy the Nintendo switch because I have great memories of playing animal crossing while baked.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
dark souls is the best game for weed

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Definitely. Killer soundtrack and it's usually cheap as hell when it goes on sale. like 1.50.

I also like bit trip runner 2.

all of the bit trip games own. 2 has some pretty cool costumes

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

reallivedinosaur posted:

dark souls is the best game for weed

Go tell that story walking, I struggle enough with that game sober. I feel like i would need to devote my life to dark souls to "git gud" I can consistently cheese my way to just before O&S but have never actually fought them. My game fucks up or I aggro solarie accidentally.

I want to love dank souls so much but it is just consistently ~just~ out of my ability ceiling and I cant enjoy being punished like you druggos

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Jestery posted:

Go tell that story walking, I struggle enough with that game sober. I feel like i would need to devote my life to dark souls to "git gud" I can consistently cheese my way to just before O&S but have never actually fought them. My game fucks up or I aggro solarie accidentally.

I want to love dank souls so much but it is just consistently ~just~ out of my ability ceiling and I cant enjoy being punished like you druggos

Oh its easy to love dark souls you just smoke some weed and just settle down and look at the vistas, try to get a feel for where everything is in relation to other things, use EVERY cheesy thing at your disposal at all times and spend lots of time reading through the darksouls wikidot wiki.

Defeating bosses is almost a secondary element to just walking around and repeating corny phrases to yourself (in character), like "wow, i probably shouldnt be here.", "by the 4 knights of gwyn, DIE", "the mystery of velka is mine and mine alone to solve! I will bring justice to the gods!"

Then all of a sudden the boss battles become secondary to the ambient, weedfriendly and almost sad/solemn exploration. Friendly faces are rare and bullshit soul devouring monsters are plentiful. But you wouldnt ever let some cheese rear end boss whos spent a thousand years perfecting his murdering of undeads get in the way of your exploration right? No! (Use summons and top up health potions always upgrade weapons fight dirty).

And then when you replay it, for the millionth time, as a sealer of new londo or whatever and just wreck everything with a knife without barely even looking at the screen because you've reached maximum zen mode, that's when you realize that dark souls mever stops giving.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

Oh its easy to love dark souls you just smoke some weed and just settle down and look at the vistas, try to get a feel for where everything is in relation to other things, use EVERY cheesy thing at your disposal at all times and spend lots of time reading through the darksouls wikidot wiki.

Defeating bosses is almost a secondary element to just walking around and repeating corny phrases to yourself (in character), like "wow, i probably shouldnt be here.", "by the 4 knights of gwyn, DIE", "the mystery of velka is mine and mine alone to solve! I will bring justice to the gods!"

Then all of a sudden the boss battles become secondary to the ambient, weedfriendly and almost sad/solemn exploration. Friendly faces are rare and bullshit soul devouring monsters are plentiful. But you wouldnt ever let some cheese rear end boss whos spent a thousand years perfecting his murdering of undeads get in the way of your exploration right? No! (Use summons and top up health potions always upgrade weapons fight dirty).

And then when you replay it, for the millionth time, as a sealer of new londo or whatever and just wreck everything with a knife without barely even looking at the screen because you've reached maximum zen mode, that's when you realize that dark souls mever stops giving.

I never gained more than three or four things to alter my weapons, like the gold pine resin. I figured i should save it for something special and never used it and got frustrated

Likewise to the cracked red eye orb. I know dark souls is about learning things yourself and having it revealed at its own pace but i never used any kind of summon item since they seemed too valuable.

So i never summoned anything or was anything more than a stinking hollow.

I kinda draw the line at ancillary reading of wikis to understand core mechanics of a game. So i never got gud

Is there anything obvious as to how im playing the game wrong. I enjoy the moment to moment gameplay but the finer details are far far too dense for my taste.

Like i dont need to delve through wikis to work out how to double jump in rocket league y'know

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Dark souls does not sound like a very fun game to play while baked.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPh8EWRloTE

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
I spent my Sunday afternoon smoking blunts with my girl and playing Civ 6; take that Gandhi!

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Sometimes work is really stressful, and for the longest time, I've wondered if I should seek counseling for anger management, anxiety and depression, the only thing keeping me from doing that, is the likelyhood I'll be prescribed a benzo(I've seen first hand that that poo poo is no good) and not being able to say ahh no I'd rather not.

I could be in a fist-clenching, ready to punch a hole through a wall mood when I come home, angry and resentful toward my SO- but then I pack up the bubbler, take a hit, feel an instant surge of warmth descend from my head to my toes, and all of a sudden I'm asking her how her day was and telling her how great mine was(despite just seconds earlier fantasizing about shooting up the workplace). Lately I've been putting a half ounce in a half stick a butter, and dosing about a tablespoon a day on some toast, and it pretty much solves all my problems, the only downside is I feel like I need a break half way through week two because I just feel so tired, but hey it beats high blood pressure.

Weed is love.

Edit: my butter recipe isn't just putting weed in butter, I do the whole grind, decarb in the oven, simmer for a few hours etc process, y'all already know

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
ive never really made edibles before so i am new to this decarb process. if you just put ground up weed directly into oil, cook it into the oil without decarbing, and then use that oil to make brownies or somethin like that are you losing a ton of potency? should you decarb in oven first then cook it into oil then cook with the oil?

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

I've never known anyone to bother with all that and edibles typically still come out incredibly potent so you'll be aight if you just put the weed in the butter really

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

BUY IT.

a bone to pick posted:

agreed. Frankly it's a lot to manage even while sober.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Frog Act posted:

I've never known anyone to bother with all that and edibles typically still come out incredibly potent so you'll be aight if you just put the weed in the butter really

:same: from my experience. Also if you vape you can use the already-vaped weed to make oil/butter. You also really don't need high-end bud to make decent butter, we used to use the shittiest brick weed we could find and the brownies came out pretty drat good!

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

best brownies i ever had were an oz of vaped weed and an eighth of good weed. they tasted like poo poo but i ate a third of the pan and was totally immobilized for several hours

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i feel like de-carbing isn't real like it doesn't actually *do* anything

I know there's tons of people that claim otherwise but show me some real actual science to it 'cuz...

Kelp Me! posted:

Also if you vape you can use the already-vaped weed to make oil/butter

yeah this poo poo will gently caress you up

had some of these in college and I figured they wouldn't be very strong because the weed had been 'used' already but nope last thing I remember was staring at my wall and passing out then waking up the next day

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 17:17 on Oct 24, 2016

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Jestery posted:

I never gained more than three or four things to alter my weapons, like the gold pine resin. I figured i should save it for something special and never used it and got frustrated

Likewise to the cracked red eye orb. I know dark souls is about learning things yourself and having it revealed at its own pace but i never used any kind of summon item since they seemed too valuable.

So i never summoned anything or was anything more than a stinking hollow.

I kinda draw the line at ancillary reading of wikis to understand core mechanics of a game. So i never got gud

Is there anything obvious as to how im playing the game wrong. I enjoy the moment to moment gameplay but the finer details are far far too dense for my taste.

Like i dont need to delve through wikis to work out how to double jump in rocket league y'know

I get it, its a time investment. For me the world was so engaging that I gladly read wikis and boss strats all that stuff. My first run through was not free from spoilers, I read up on all the things to do to stack the odds in my favor, like claymore/zweihänder, 20 estus flasks, black firebombs, summons and so on.

Also, if you start fresh and get a black knight weapon the game is basically easy mode.

If you play the game only to win, then you're doing it kinda wrong imo. Play it for the world design and exploration. Play it slowly and patiently. Is ornstein and smough to hard? Try some other direction. This is considered to be bad advice, and requires lots of running around, but I can spend hours just running around dark souls while baked and looking and beautiful vistas.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
I can't say for certain that decarbing made a difference other than rather not risking it not being potent enough. However I do 1000% recommend definitely putting water in the pot when you simmer it all for a few hours. That way you don't have to worry about burning the butter. In the end, you just peel the butter off the water fairly cleanly.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

ive never really made edibles before so i am new to this decarb process. if you just put ground up weed directly into oil, cook it into the oil without decarbing, and then use that oil to make brownies or somethin like that are you losing a ton of potency? should you decarb in oven first then cook it into oil then cook with the oil?

It's fine putting ground up weed straight into the butter. THC is fat soluble, that's why it is absorbed by the fat in the butter. There's a whole thing i can go into about polar and non polar solvents but it's boring. What you really should watch out for is when baking not to exceed 300 degrees. That's where you can start to lose potency. Also recommend using the double boiler method when making the butter.

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015

a bone to pick posted:

True, it was way better while on DXM

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

a bone to pick posted:

I do enjoy getting high and watching the Bloodborne boss cinematics, but would never bother playing that or a Souls game on any type of drug. Seems like it would just piss me off and ruin the fun.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
if i was playing demon souls without weed i probably would have thrown my controller off my 4th floor balcony

americong
May 29, 2013

having a really low tolerance is fantastic

anyone else like to read pulpy fantasy while high

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
SWIM thinks you guys better stop talking about doing drugs before the FBI tracks you down!!