Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

police is voting for tromp so for the most part they approve

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength

cash crab posted:

I'm confused about the accusation that Hilary Clinton thinks she is above the law, but a guy obscuring his entire back window is not.

Consider how many vans etc. don't even have rear windows, there's no way they're legally required.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy

Groke posted:

Consider how many vans etc. don't even have rear windows, there's no way they're legally required.

They are not. You either need a rear view mirror that works or two working side mirrors in most states, or a combination.

http://ecomodder.com/wiki/index.php/Mirror_Laws_by_State_(U.S.)

They have a list of all the states and their requirements, most citing the vehicle code section.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Don't know what state it is but you can't go over 75% non transparency in a lot of states without getting a fixit citation.

So maybe.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

I got pulled over and warned for having a christmas tree air freshener dangling from my rearview because it could potentially impede my vision. Basically what i learned from it is you can get stopped for any reason and youd better stop because i also learned from a separate incident they love chasing people.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

im pooping! posted:

I got pulled over and warned for having a christmas tree air freshener dangling from my rearview because it could potentially impede my vision. Basically what i learned from it is you can get stopped for any reason and youd better stop because i also learned from a separate incident they love chasing people.

Gotdang we got another war on Christmas boys!

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer
Iirc you only need side mirrors, rear view isnt required. Think of like work vans and such.

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug

bongwizzard posted:

Iirc you only need side mirrors, rear view isnt required. Think of like work vans and such.

IANAL but obstructing your rear view is absolutely a thing you can get pulled over for in most places.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Well driving an old/beat up car is cause enough to get pulled over. They'll find something if they decide you're going to get pulled over.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

im pooping! posted:

Is this u?: http://www.rawstory.com/2015/09/driving-while-fresh-black-man-pulled-over-by-rhode-island-cop-for-air-freshener-dangling-from-mirror/

Since we talked about poo poo a while ago, let's talk about ways of dealing with people who take that poo poo on the go*!

http://www.wikihow.com/React-when-Your-Spouse-Is-Wearing-Diapers

quote:

He has a sexual fetish called infantilism or diaper fetishism.[5] This occurs most often in males and usually presents as a desire to dress and be treated like an infant, which also involves a transfer of power and control with another adult.[6]

http://www.wikihow.com/React-when-Your-Teenager-Is-Wearing-Diapers

quote:

Before you even begin the conversation, try to understand your teen's perspective. Do not speculate as to why he or she is wearing diapers. Rather, try to imagine how you would feel being confronted about a potentially embarrassing problem. What emotions would you experience? How would you react? Try to imagine how hard this is for your teen. Keep this perspective in mind when confronting your teenager.[9]

*Tbf, the first one at least has some validity about comforting a spouse who suffers incontinence problems. That being said, one would assume that the person would know their spouse had incontinence problems prior to being married, therefore removing the need to "react" to said problem.

Postal Parcel has a new favorite as of 03:46 on Oct 23, 2016

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Groke posted:

:eng101: Turns out it varies by state!

Postal Parcel posted:

*Tbf, the first one at least has some validity about comforting a spouse who suffers incontinence problems. That being said, one would assume that the person would know their spouse had incontinence problems prior to being married, therefore removing the need to "react" to said problem.

:eng101: This is gross!

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
You know, to each their own and all that, but I seriously do not get how people can be aroused from their own poo poo and sitting in it. Is it the smell? The texture? I don't get it. I loving understand bronies wanting to gently caress plush sex doll horses they bought modified off ebay more than these diaper people.

I mean gently caress, the cost of adult diapers alone isn't exactly cheap!

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
I see you've never been introduced to "gimp in a septic" then?

:nms:Not for the faint hearted:nms:

Megillah Gorilla has a new favorite as of 06:41 on Oct 23, 2016

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005

Gorilla Salad posted:

Do the fumes not make you pass out and drown in poo poo soup? Is there a hatch on top that is open?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Ceciltron posted:

IANAL but obstructing your rear view is absolutely a thing you can get pulled over for in most places.
In my experience it's an excuse to pull anyone over and issue them a ticket

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Gorilla Salad posted:

I wonder how he felt after that. Was it like, "yeah, that was awesome!" and he had a grin on his face for the rest of the week?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Guy Goodbody posted:

I wonder how he felt after that. Was it like, "yeah, that was awesome!" and he had a grin on his face for the rest of the week?

I get this sad feeling like this guy is never truly happy.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

I have so many questions about this. Is that fake latex skin? Does the sound of removing ingrown hair sound any different from plucking normal hair? How the gently caress does it go on for 45 minutes?

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

hyperhazard posted:

I have so many questions about this. Is that fake latex skin? Does the sound of removing ingrown hair sound any different from plucking normal hair? How the gently caress does it go on for 45 minutes?

To answer your questions; 1. You hope so, 2. I don't want to know, and 3. Masturbation. Lots of masturbating.

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

I like Hillary Clinton. I don't like her as much as these people.

http://hillarysuggestion.tumblr.com/

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Serge Painsbourg posted:

I like Hillary Clinton.

AUG

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Sinners Sandwich posted:

I remember something came out about Pogo with him being an awful person that happens to make good videos but I can't remember what that is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vx3_2ks5qQ

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Serge Painsbourg posted:

quote:

I want Hillary to become Super Saiyan Blue and defeat Hillary Black from Universe Ten.

quote:

I want hillary to pop my blackheads

quote:

I want hillary to harvest corn with me so we can make delicious corn bread

I see who the real RACIST is here lib-o-rats

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

Postal Parcel posted:

I see who the real RACIST is here lib-o-rats

The most powerful Super Saiyan form will be Super Saiyan WHITE.

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

Serge Painsbourg posted:

The most powerful Super Saiyan form will be Super Saiyan WHITE.

Kah me ha me RAHOWA!

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

DeusExMachinima posted:

Kah me ha me RAHOWA!

I would legit watch Dragon Ball ZOG

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
Thailand brah

Only registered members can see post attachments!

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Sludge Tank posted:

Thailand brah

What is this?! An AUG for ants?!

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat

Gorilla Salad posted:

The kink version of that Jackass episode where he went diving in a poo poo pool at a sewage plant. The worst is he doesn't close his eyes. The exposure to infection is simply horrifying.

dads_work_files
May 14, 2008

important_document.avi

poo poo is actually completely sterile, and very healthy for you when taken as part of a meal (small amount with fresh veg, cooked meat, grains etc.) there is NO BACTERIA in properly stored poo poo - try it with a bulghur pilaf and roasted peppers

regards, shitmom1981

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Then why a small amount huh ???

dads_work_files
May 14, 2008

important_document.avi

i'm on a diet

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Serge Painsbourg posted:

quote:

I want hillary to stand outside my window while I sleep, protecting me from unseen threats with her katana

This sounds dope as poo poo, actually.

Abuela sighs as she draws her katana

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Who What Now posted:

Sorry, but a doughy person wearing a suit and "wielding" a katana will always be AUG.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL2t-8RjTzQ

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

Who What Now posted:

Personally, I want to see Hillary pilot a Gundam and defeat space villains with Gundam martial arts.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Serge Painsbourg posted:

Personally, I want to see Hillary pilot a Gundam and defeat space villains with Gundam martial arts.

The TG Cells can only be defeated by her democratic fists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeesis
Mar 4, 2010

I am the second illegitimate son of gawd who resides in hoaven.
The septic guy always seems like he is having a lot of fun :3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqurXKMLUYk

• Locked thread