Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
you have an opportunity just before you are to leave for work ... to have was... but it's only for like 2 minutes max..

do
you work it up hard and press it in? does she desperately need you deep inside, despite having only been awake for 50 seconds..

what? are you to lazy or too weak? always have sex if there is the opportunity

hash tag yolo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
ahaha do have sex not "have was"

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
it's like a dear penthouse letter written by a markov text bot

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

echinopsis posted:

you have an opportunity just before you are to leave for work ... to have was... but it's only for like 2 minutes max..

do
you work it up hard and press it in? does she desperately need you deep inside, despite having only been awake for 50 seconds..

hash tag yolo

Put it in her fat rolls

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

echinopsis posted:

do

hash tag yolo

good poo poo op :jackbud:

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

echinopsis posted:

hmm mate one of the most common comments people say about me when they meet me is how comfortable I make them
feel to be themselves.

Thanks to this post I think I have finally pin-pointed what it is about people like this that kind of skeeves me out. It's that they frame things in such a way that the girls are all insecure/needy in some way and need the guy in question to treat them nice and give them something they need. It just comes off as really patronizing towards the women involved.

(I realize that many people actually are insecure like this, but I can't help but wonder about the sort of guy who always ends up dating women like that.)

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Ytlaya posted:

Thanks to this post I think I have finally pin-pointed what it is about people like this that kind of skeeves me out. It's that they frame things in such a way that the girls are all insecure/needy in some way and need the guy in question to treat them nice and give them something they need. It just comes off as really patronizing towards the women involved.

(I realize that many people actually are insecure like this, but I can't help but wonder about the sort of guy who always ends up dating women like that.)

Predators?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Ytlaya posted:

gross man who is saying these people are needy and insecure? you you sick person

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
Honestly your life sounds exhausting and unfulfilling. Maybe you should make time for your child(ren) instead of chasing strange. Do some work around the house. Pick up a new hobby with ur wife or something.

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

zen death robot posted:

Who's gonna get custody of the kids

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Strep Vote posted:

Honestly your life sounds exhausting and unfulfilling. Maybe you should make time for your child(ren) instead of chasing strange. Do some work around the house. Pick up a new hobby with ur wife or something.

spoken like someone unacquainted with the pleasures of blowing loads in a new friend

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

zen death robot posted:

Who's gonna get custody of the kids

Why do you ask?

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Strep Vote posted:

pretty sure he did pick up a new hobby and we're reading about it, in this thread

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i had sex with my wife today, did some class A drugs.. now hanging with another person and on the piss and maybe gonna do sex stuff? it's not weird anymore this is just monday

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
i didn't get the appeal of these stories at first, but now i think that its because we're living in a world where all of the continents & sea-passages have been explored. in order to satisfy an inherent wanderlust & a need for a sense of wonder that's tied to exploring the unknown, we need modern day explorers who do stuff like Blind Let's Plays of Ocraina of Time, youtube unboxing videos, and sexually woke IT guys who discovering what sex feels like

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

someone awful. posted:

pretty sure he did pick up a new hobby and we're reading about it, in this thread

I suppose so, but where do you find the time to parent? How old are your kids? It's not like you can share this activity with your family.

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Grandmother of Five posted:

sexually woke IT guys

do not insult echi, he can barely operate a computer

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
I suppose if I were a lady in a marriage to a guy with a good income that was poo poo at sex I'd want to open up the relationship too. Just seems like a soft divorce to me. (That other guy is her next target, echi is her fallback.)

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

mishaq posted:

do not insult echi, he can barely operate a computer

i don't see the point, then. i want to see the kind of genuine wonder that stems from people unboxing their actual birthday presents & not just stuff they wrapped up for themselves. i wanna see people legitimately beating Ocraina of Time's water temple on blind playthroughs without guides, and i want to read the words of a man who knows about computers whi is just now discovering how many holes women have and how fulfilling sex can be after having been married for +5 years

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

echinopsis posted:

i had sex with my wife today, did some class A drugs.. now hanging with another person and on the piss and maybe gonna do sex stuff? it's not weird anymore this is just monday

U had sex?

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Echinopsis Fucks. this is indisputable fact

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
friday night is gonna be a big night boyzzzz

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

echinopsis posted:

friday night is gonna be a big night boyzzzz

i can't w8 m8

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

spankmeister posted:

i can't w8 m8

are you two loving?

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
we all are!

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Panty Saluter posted:

are you two loving?

Nah I just hook up with his wife.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
just got told i was someone's "cock god"

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

echinopsis posted:

No one cares

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
thanks for reading and replying to my post!

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

lol, echi

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

echinopsis posted:

nice

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

echinopsis posted:

your mom sounds cool

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lol

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

echinopsis posted:

SA donor tags startin to get real

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 381 days!
[echinopsis voice] just got called "daddy" today, that's a first. felt kind of weird tbh. hearing it from my kid instead of a tindr rando, fuckin bizarre

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

echinopsis posted:

What was his name?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
it's you

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

What was his name?

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

Crumpet Strumpet posted:

[echinopsis voice] just got called "daddy" today, that's a first. felt kind of weird tbh. hearing it from my kid instead of a tindr rando, fuckin bizarre

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
What does a girls pussy smell like?

• Locked thread