Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

soy posted:

Yeah I mean besides evidence of superpac collusion this is pretty whatever... And since nobody prosecutes Clintons for anything because they'll have you murdered... It's probably not going to go that far.

The only leak poo poo that could actually make a big impact would be something that can fit in a 5 word headline and is something that is damnable without legal action...

yup, considering project veritas' track record this should totally be taken as damning evidence :rolleyes:

:tinsley: I"M A DUCK AND I'M COMING :tinsley:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

yup, considering project veritas' track record this should totally be taken as damning evidence :rolleyes:

:tinsley: I"M A DUCK AND I'M COMING :tinsley:

oh so now we're considering track records before declaring evidence to be damning :v:

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

soy posted:

oh so now we're considering track records before declaring evidence to be damning :v:

:tinsley:

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

the comedy duck deflection is going to make people be like wait what is this duck poo poo about and pretty soon they'll all be carving pepes into their chest hail satan

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

look, we both know that all the best things in these thread have come from an intoxicated duck

Elephunk
Dec 6, 2007

soy posted:

Yeah I mean besides evidence of superpac collusion this is pretty whatever... And since nobody prosecutes Clintons for anything because they'll have you murdered... It's probably not going to go that far.

The only leak poo poo that could actually make a big impact would be something that can fit in a 5 word headline and is something that is damnable without legal action...

I bet we have a tape that is 100x worse than the pussy. They are holding onto it until Nov 1st. Probably some n-word bombs from HRC on tape

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

soy posted:

the comedy duck deflection is going to make people be like wait what is this duck poo poo about and pretty soon they'll all be carving pepes into their chest hail satan

what is this duck stuff about im too lazy to go read things

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Elephunk posted:

I bet we have a tape that is 100x worse than the pussy. They are holding onto it until Nov 1st. Probably some n-word bombs from HRC on tape

But if you listen to the rest of the tape you can hear I was talking about negro modelo, the beer, and how I want borderless beer consumption.

VOTE YES ON 69 posted:

Secret cam footage admitting Hillary colluded with superpac, which is super illegal. Something to do with her really wanting people to dress up like ducks and protest Trump places.

soy has issued a correction as of 23:59 on Oct 24, 2016

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

VOTE YES ON 69 posted:

james o'keefe released another :kingsley: video that he claims is the killshot for hillary's campaign, and it's a nothingburger about guys dressing up in duck suits

literally the only people spun up about it were already grasping at straws and it won't be featured except as an oddity on the national media because project veritas is poo poo, has always been poo poo, and continues to be poo poo, so there's no reason to take any of their claims at face value

this is the org that revealed all their schemes about the election to one of their marks over voice mail because they were too dumb to hang up at a conference call

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

i could leak a video about a guy telling me about how james o'keefe raped and murdered a girl in 1980, but that doesn't mean that it's going to make the national news :lol:

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Pretty hosed up that James O'Keefe raped and murdered that girl back in the 80's

ass cobra has issued a correction as of 01:17 on Oct 25, 2016

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Elephunk posted:

eh, camp hillary probably has something to release at the same time in order to put the boot in

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

james o'keefe released another :kingsley: video that he claims is the killshot for hillary's campaign, and it's a nothingburger about guys dressing up in duck suits

literally the only people spun up about it were already grasping at straws and it won't be featured except as an oddity on the national media because project veritas is poo poo, has always been poo poo, and continues to be poo poo, so there's no reason to take any of their claims at face value

this is the org that revealed all their schemes about the election to one of their marks over voice mail because they were too dumb to hang up at a conference call

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

10/24 oppo drop:

Hillary: Some guy who worked for Breitbart already was filmed making comments to project Veritas about duck suits

Trump: Trump used to take part in cocaine parties with 15 year old girls

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

I still think the ducks are funny

but Trump stopped being funny awhile ago

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
now its dark humor

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

10/24 oppo drop:

Hillary: Some guy who worked for Breitbart already was filmed making comments to project Veritas about duck suits

gently caress, Leo is involved!,,,,!

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

Burt Sexual posted:

gently caress, Leo is involved!,,,,!

:thumbsup: welcome to the toxx thread

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

10/24 oppo drop:

Wait so am I supposed to not like trump because he banged tons of models?

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

soy posted:

:stonklol:

texasmed
May 27, 2004
trump can break down the corrupt government. it might be literally impossible because all politicians are corrupt but it's a better chance than hillary, who is literally held up by a couple of pieces of strings like a marionette or at least a corrupt robot.

It's later in the election cycle so now people can say "hillary will win by a landslide so nobody has to show up to her rallies" which might be true but they could at least ditch the telephoto lens

this was the only crowd picture i could find on twitter before i started throwing up from reading all of her bullshit lies

here is trump's rally today in stark contrast

yes that's florida state LEGEND bobby bowden at the rally

finally i want to put forth the argument that a vote for hillary is literally a vote for less of this:

i'm not even gonna bother posting a picture but yall know how busted chelsea looks.

trump 2016

texasmed has issued a correction as of 04:48 on Oct 25, 2016

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

Hey, isn't that where Romney Death Rally took place? Did the crowd manage to escape this time?

texasmed
May 27, 2004

Hey, isn't that where Romney Death Rally took place? Did the crowd manage to escape this time?

i don't know but like i said it's where the WIN rally was today. p.s. thanks for toxxing for trump by posting in this thread, appreciate the support

zen death robot posted:

This is the toxx thread posting here toxxes you for trump

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

tbh i think its a little funny that clinton conspiracy theories = haha ur a nutcase VINCE FOSTER LMAO

trump conspiracy theories = you should feel bad for even joking hes a sexual abuser this isnt funny even on dead gay sa :srsface:

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

One of us has toxxed for Trump and will be banned, and the other accidentally posted in this thread a month ago and has already shucked the burning tower because Trump remains a garbage fire that is losing bigly :smugdog:

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

in other words

soy posted:

:same:

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

The window is still open to repent and let Boosted's permatoxx free you from your sins though

:choco:

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

texasmed posted:

trump can break down the corrupt government. it might be literally impossible because all politicians are corrupt but it's a better chance than hillary, who is literally held up by a couple of pieces of strings like a marionette or at least a corrupt robot.

It's later in the election cycle so now people can say "hillary will win by a landslide so nobody has to show up to her rallies" which might be true but they could at least ditch the telephoto lens

this was the only crowd picture i could find on twitter before i started throwing up from reading all of her bullshit lies

here is trump's rally today in stark contrast

yes that's florida state LEGEND bobby bowden at the rally

finally i want to put forth the argument that a vote for hillary is literally a vote for less of this:

i'm not even gonna bother posting a picture but yall know how busted chelsea looks.

trump 2016

i look forward to your tears

texasmed
May 27, 2004
here's some intersting trivia. all 588 people murdered this year in chicago are all voting for hillary

babypolis posted:

i look forward to your tears

too bad you won't see them because i'll be banned and then crying probably

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

One of us has toxxed for Trump and will be banned, and the other accidentally posted in this thread a month ago and has already shucked the burning tower because Trump remains a garbage fire that is losing bigly :smugdog:

you're smugdogging the fact that you're literally too stupid to not accidentally toxx for something?

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

VOTE YES ON 69 posted:

you're smugdogging the fact that you're literally too stupid to not accidentally toxx for something?

gotta take my wins where I can, I mean at least I didn't look at a dumpster fire and then think "hey, it would be a good idea to toxx for this"

texasmed
May 27, 2004
if you post in here and don't have a tower, you should get a tower. people who escape from jail dont hang around by the fence and make fun of the inmates on the other side.

then again it's no surprise that hillary supporters invented their own ridiculous set of rules to play by

texasmed
May 27, 2004
america is so progressive we let "Blacks*" vote twice

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-23/new-podesta-email-exposes-dem-playbook-rigging-polls-through-oversamples

I think calling people black is racist. People of all skin colors take the same god drat headache medicine so we're literally equal.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
oh god

texasmed
May 27, 2004
just hold off the bans until one candidate concedes

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

soy posted:

What the gently caress is wrong with you.

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

zen death robot posted:

The bans won't kick in until the next day and whoever wins gets to gloat in the losers toxx thread. :twisted: :greencube:

:discourse:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

:thumbsup: welcome to the toxx thread

drunkpost gets me all the time, I plan on voting whilst drunk so alls good

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

"They'll care about emails this time!" says increasingly nervous man for the fortieth time in three years.

• Locked thread