Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo

:allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Steamy lizard romance owns.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
I love Amit so much

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Compendium posted:

I love Amit so much

She's really simple but I think she's my favorite ongoing shoujo best friend because of that.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Pure hearted crocodile maiden with nothing but love and care on her mind.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Sharkopath posted:

Pure hearted crocodile maiden with nothing but love and care on her mind.

all those people wanting monster girl waifus should be looking her up instead of the titty snake

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Fujiyama artists new series is out already but I don't think anybody's listed it yet

Its abouts a lady taking care of a shrine with cats, i think.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

I want to read that.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Zoglin can't translate it until they do the sengoku dogs or I'm going on strike.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
I just hope it's recognizably the same shrine as from Fujiyama.

And that Fujiyama and Kanba have a cameo.

and they kiss

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
The girl is actually just an older fujiyama

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

a kitten posted:

I want to read that.

:yeah::yeah::yeah:

Mirage posted:

And that Fujiyama and Kanba have a cameo.

I kind of hope it's just adult Fujiyama and Kanba, but I'm fine if it's not. :v:

Her art is insanely good, I feel like not enough people pay attention to that.

Lemon-Lime fucked around with this message at 08:52 on Oct 25, 2016

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Her art!!

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

I don't know why I thought the Fujiyama-san artist was a dude!!!

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

Mirage posted:

That would go to explain the last page and a half.

Ali Alkali posted:

Someone is translating Irie Aki's short stories again, it is great.

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Gunjou-Gakusha/Vol-003-Ch-020--Red-Roofed-House?id=325823

I want to thank you, because this got me to read all the chapters of this, and then all of Ran to Haiiro no Sekai.

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

Sharkopath posted:

Zoglin can't translate it until they do the sengoku dogs or I'm going on strike.

There are plenty of scabs to take your place :unsmigghh:

Ali Alkali
Apr 23, 2008

Baron Snow posted:

I want to thank you, because this got me to read all the chapters of this, and then all of Ran to Haiiro no Sekai.
No problem. I can't believe you haven't read Ran though, seemed like a lot of people was singing its praises in here before it finished about a year ago. I guess a lot of great comics goes under the radar when they stop updating.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

I can't tell how old she is but I like her.

(The dude is either a high school or college freshman. I'm guessing high school because I doubt that town has a college.)

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

Mors Rattus posted:

I can't tell how old she is but I like her.

(The dude is either a high school or college freshman. I'm guessing high school because I doubt that town has a college.)

The website with the chapter 1 sample lists them as 19 and 16, for her and him respectively.

Not sure if I'll keep doing this one or not, but it was super easy to do (so little text! :buddy:), so maybe.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

That makes sense.

And I gotta say, this author has a great sense of both visual storytelling and how teenagers think.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Thanks, zoglin!

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds

Aaaand everything I said was wrong. Still really good though.

Author's quirk: Heroine is constantly barked at by dogs.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Mors Rattus posted:

That makes sense.

And I gotta say, this author has a great sense of both visual storytelling and how teenagers think.

and also butts

a great sense of butts

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

War declared on Zoglin.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyhEN2AKtPI

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?

Lemon-Lime posted:

Her art is insanely good, I feel like not enough people pay attention to that.

Most characters seem to be traced from photographs which makes the art seem very realistic but not very personal and kind of static. I still like it a lot but he's no genius like Inio

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Inios a friggin hack

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

inio is good

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

anyways those arent traced people, either way

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

low detail clean line people for a small panel, at best the posing is referenced

the stylization of peoples proportions is consistent with all of her other art so it cant be direct tracing

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

and the art itself is full of life and emotion, its supremely good

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

z0glin is the hero this thread deserves.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Vesi posted:

Most characters seem to be traced from photographs which makes the art seem very realistic but not very personal and kind of static. I still like it a lot but he's no genius like Inio

I thought that had already been covered, jeez
e: on this very page!

Everything Burrito fucked around with this message at 07:14 on Oct 26, 2016

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
New Kaguya.

I completely lost it at "Breathing is fun..."

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Mikl posted:

New Kaguya.

I completely lost it at "Breathing is fun..."
That might be the best Kaguya face yet!! I also like that, at least on some level, the two of them seem to be almost aware of their "conflict" and how kind of silly it is.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
I decided to actually read through Citrus because I have bad taste and morbid curiosity (only read the first like 5 chapters back when nothing more was released) and I'm surprised it's actually got better recently. I mean it still had a recent REALLY stupid plot and like many romance manga a bit too many misunderstandings. But the LI doesn't seem to be a confusing drama-generating rear end in a top hat any more, the misunderstanding plots aren't milked and are sometimes even subverted, and the story no longer seems to rely on terrible, terrible people with an inexplicable grudge/attraction to one of the main characters driving every new direction, which are all vast improvements. The chapters around the early teens were especially rough in comparison, but I actually enjoyed the newer stuff when I had expected to like it as a bit of a trainwreck at most. I can only hope it actually continues like this.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Please

I'd stopped reading it

I don't need this

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Might as well wait and see if it gets bad again or not. Of course it must be releasing at a glacial pace so that might take a while...feels like years and years since I first came across it, I'm shocked it's only at chapter 23 by now.

jellycat
Nov 5, 2012

it's a nice day
Citrus runs in Comic Yurihime, which was bimonthly and is now moving to a monthly format.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

https://twitter.com/gomanga/status/792142817523015682