Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
it turns out that Shinobu was actually Yuria the whole time, and kenshiro crosses over to the jojoniverse to save her from the dreadful killer Iforgothis Name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Josuke Higashikata posted:

can't believe that someone talked about jonathan coming back to life in a gundam to have a fist fight with killer queen

any folks who are actually interested in a show where people come back to like in gundams to have fist fights please consider watching G Gundam

NO LISTEN TO ME
Jan 3, 2009

「プリスティンビート」
「Pristine Beat」
Just finished reading the rest of DiU and I really liked the twist that Rohan is a fraud and all his lineart is traced

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

i like the time rohan read and reviewed pages of boingo's thoth praising the artstyle, then trashed the next release cause he found out the images were generated by a stand and therefore not worth being considered art by the great rohan kishibe

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

NO LISTEN TO ME posted:

Just finished reading the rest of DiU and I really liked the twist that Rohan is a fraud and all his lineart is traced

Rohan steals? No dignity!

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

Condiv posted:

i like the time rohan read and reviewed pages of boingo's thoth praising the artstyle, then trashed the next release cause he found out the images were generated by a stand and therefore not worth being considered art by the great rohan kishibe

Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again

horriblePencilist posted:

Oops I'm retarded

you could have edited it out then dumbass :downsbravo:

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

Surprisingly Dope posted:

Yeah it especially sucks because I wasn't even searching for anything, I'm
careful after getting spoiled stardust stuff in the comments of an OP, it just popped up on the front page. Lame...guess I'll see what happens.

This is a constant fear of mine, except with Persona 5

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Are we talkin' Killer Queen body Garf head or Garf body Killer Queen head?

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Waffleman_ posted:

Imagine Killer Queen with Pamela Anderson's proportions instead.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
gently caress literally the same post

Expect My Mom fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Oct 24, 2016

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
pamela anderson with killer queen head and poses and wallace shawn's voice

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Waffleman_ posted:

This is the joke I had been trying to come up with, but I couldn't figure out how to do it.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

And are we talkin' Morikawa voice or Koyama voice?

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Moltrey posted:

It's okay to make the same post

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Listen to the Garfield Monstrosity question and imagine it's young Kira talking about drawing a buff cat lady robot and then his girlfriend Reimi Sugimoto finds it and gets really freaked out

Captain Baal posted:

It's okay to make the same post
no I will not steal another persons humor content even by accident I am one of the last heroes on this Web site

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
We are all heroes everyday of our lives

standard owl
Jan 9, 2011

as an unscrupulous bastard I will steal anybody's humor content, so let's imagine I Hate You Ron with Kira and Hayato

"aw man, this really hurts my Kira esteem"

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Just a message on the Kawajiri's cat "Kira, I wish we could be closer. Also my mom seems sad, when's the last time you kissed her goodbye before work? Also is my mom back with my fruit rollups yet?"

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

I was kind of expecting Kira's stand and the cat plant to get along due to both being cats, or at least that somehow playing into how it was resolved.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
I wonder what Kosaku's relationship with his son was like before he died. Hayato doesn't really seem to think badly of him, but he hasn't really shown any closeness towards him either.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
i thought killer queen and the cat plant would fuse or some poo poo

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
Rohan and koichi trying to play dice games and okayasu or jotoro constantly begging them to stop so they can get some crackers

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

spit on my clit posted:

i thought killer queen and the cat plant would fuse or some poo poo

Jojo Univesre

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Moltrey posted:

genuinely sad i missed it.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

just...stop

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

I wonder what Kosaku's relationship with his son was like before he died. Hayato doesn't really seem to think badly of him, but he hasn't really shown any closeness towards him either.

That's pretty much how the stereotypical family works in Japan. Dad works all day and barely sees his family. Kids grow up with no real strong feelings either way on the dad.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Zaggitz posted:

genuinely sad i missed it.
It was literally the post you made I just had the tab open too long

Ailumao
Nov 4, 2004

Are the physical hardcover Jojonium books nice? I have the kindle editions of everything through battle tendency but for stardust onwards I'm debating going the physical route.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Yeah they're pretty great. I have em all, re-read them and there's no spine wear or damage.

The only problem with the physical Stardust Crusader JoJoniums is that they'll probably come out like every three or four months and there's nine of them so this will take like four years

Other than that yeah they're tight, look good on a shelf and are some of the few physical manga I own. The last volume for Part 2 is so thick, I could probably brain a fool with this thing real real good so yeah

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Moltrey posted:

Yeah they're pretty great. I have em all, re-read them and there's no spine wear or damage.

The only problem with the physical Stardust Crusader JoJoniums is that they'll probably come out like every three or four months and there's nine of them so this will take like four years

Other than that yeah they're tight, look good on a shelf and are some of the few physical manga I own. The last volume for Part 2 is so thick, I could probably brain a fool with this thing real real good so yeah

well that depends on how much you define Phil Platinum as a problem

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

Yinlock posted:

Flawless Mangaka Araki Hirohiko

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

i wonder what modern killer queen would look like

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Yinlock posted:

I thought we agreed his name was Jeff Platinum?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Dexie posted:

I thought we agreed his name was Jeff Platinum?

i've forgotten to be honest

Steve Platinum is a national treasure though

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

I will erase you, completely.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Yinlock posted:

Have you looked at Dave Platinum? Cause he's the opposite of a problem