Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

King Kambrook
Feb 14, 2012
I saw some fun knockoff Pokes on my local $2 store the other week.
My favourite part is that they all have "Pokemon GO" or "Pokemon GO PLUS" branding on them, so you know somebody knocked these out quickly to make a quick buck before the bubble burst.

Introducing: Cheetoh dust meowth!

Wrong aspect-ratio Pikachu! (And his angry brother)

And it's hard to know where to start with these ones, but my favourite is the edgy-original-character black eevee. (Close runner up is the charmander who has SEEN SOME poo poo.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.
Holy poo poo, that 50 yard stare on Charmander made me laugh.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Dreddout posted:

Man, charizard needs to stop letting his son do coke.

I know, right? And when Charizard has all that sweet, sweet blue meth to snort too.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Ashens returns to his roots https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KDz35vGzW0

Better have a snack with it!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

stringball
Mar 17, 2009

Do these guys count? They've been around (Tucson Arizona) since I can remember and I'm 24 and if I'm out driving I pretty much one of the trucks every day

http://bakerbrothersaz.com/

I'm also going to guess those are stock images on the website too

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK
Ooh, that reminds me.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Hardcordion posted:

Ooh, that reminds me.

Pizz'a me, Mario! Wo-hoo!

j.peeba
Oct 25, 2010

Almost Human
Nap Ghost
Here's something I found:

Ghastly.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Hardcordion posted:

Ooh, that reminds me.

GRAND DAD'S PIZZA

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

A catering place near my college uses a Lettuce Kirby on their logo

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
I spotted a few bootlegs in some discount stores today and took a few snaps. WANTON PLAY, SING HEARTILY! FLUCTUANT REVOLVING! SO WONDERFUL 100% AND THE BEST DESIGN NEW THING! SPINING COLORFUL!

My phone's camera sucks!

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

I like the yellow Blue Team logo.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
I didn't even realise those boxed Smurf toys are a train set until I uploaded the photos and noticed the train tracks.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Mods, please change my name to Bear Police tia.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

I want this so bad

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope
I don't remember Inside Out featuring Anger, PTSD, PTSD, PTSD and PTSD

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

"What are you thinking about?"
"Just Bear Police things!"
So wonderful 100% and the best design new thing!

Aaaand there's the creepy thing. :stare:

The Human Cow
May 24, 2004

hurry up

Bear Police, where are you coming from? Bear Police, nobody knows who you are!

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Cakefarts Carol posted:

I want this so bad

How bad? PM me.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I mean if you're able to get them count me in too

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
I love how on first glance, that Star Wars Monopoly almost looks legit, and the more you look at the box, the more wrong you find with it. Makes me really curious what the actual game looks like.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Captain Invictus posted:

I mean if you're able to get them count me in too

Sure, PM me. Dunno how we'll work out :10bux: though.

Choco1980 posted:

I love how on first glance, that Star Wars Monopoly almost looks legit, and the more you look at the box, the more wrong you find with it. Makes me really curious what the actual game looks like.

It was tiny as well, the box is about half the size of a genuine Monopoly game box.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Next time you're in, like when you gotta buy Invictus' robot, try to snap a pic of the back of the box, will ya?

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

It was tiny as well, the box is about half the size of a genuine Monopoly game box.

I have a Monopoly set from a few years ago and the board was folded into quarters instead being folded in half like the older versions.

CuteStorm
Sep 22, 2010
Sorry for cell phone pics with flash, but my nephew brought over his new toys he got for his birthday, and all I had was a lovely cellphone in a half dark room.

This one says FORKLIET, the flash really murdered it.

We think this one is supposed to be Lorry Tank, but it's both mispelled and backwards. And also not a real thing, as far as I know.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Shovel car looks neat. Four year old me would have loved shovel car.

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.

CuteStorm posted:

We think this one is supposed to be Lorry Tank, but it's both mispelled and backwards. And also not a real thing, as far as I know.

They were aiming for "tank lorry." In American usage, "tanker truck."

1000 Brown M and Ms
Oct 22, 2008

F:\DL>quickfli 4-clowns.fli
FYI, 'shovel car' (well, more like 'shaberu ka') is the Japanese name for a digger/excavator.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
https://twitter.com/Bootleg_Stuff/status/790303327129141249

I like this for many reasons, one being the name "Cash Pope".

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
It turns out that Warrior King Kong Shockwave is part of a gestalt set:

It looks like they don't actually transform but you can pull them apart and recombine them with Optimus to form bigger robots:

They also had King Kong Starscream and King Kong Sideswipe:

.... but no King Kong Warrior Optimus Prime. I guess they might be able to combine with each other? That's if they actually combine at all and the photos on the back of the box weren't faking the whole thing.

Choco1980 posted:

Next time you're in, like when you gotta buy Invictus' robot, try to snap a pic of the back of the box, will ya?

poo poo, I actually looked at the back but forgot to take a photo. It had pretty much all the Monopoly rules printed on the back.

Bonus fat-legged Spider-Man:

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
So king kong shockwave seems to be a generic knockoff of Generations shockwave, which has been reused for like three or four different shockwave toys. I'm basing this largely off of the fact that the knockoff seems to be using the front half of the gun as a club.

As far as I can tell the original isn't a combiner in any aspect :shrug: but based on the big image on the back of that box it mostly looks like he just wears the other dudes. The optimus prime looks like it's actually a really janky sentinal prime from the third movie, so you probably just remove his armor and stick it on shockwave.

This one looks about the right level of poo poo, but it's hard to tell exactly what mold its based on.
Also starscream appears to be wielding a bionicle sword.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Definitely a Bionicle-styled sword for Starscream, I remember having dozens of similar-looking pieces from my original collection when I was a kid. Might not be the exact same molding, so maybe it's a newer piece from newer sets

Same with the red dude Nuebot posted, that big machete-looking thing also reminds me of a Bionicle sword.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

thecluckmeme posted:

Definitely a Bionicle-styled sword for Starscream, I remember having dozens of similar-looking pieces from my original collection when I was a kid. Might not be the exact same molding, so maybe it's a newer piece from newer sets

Same with the red dude Nuebot posted, that big machete-looking thing also reminds me of a Bionicle sword.

Ones I posted were legit official ones, sorry. I like transformers toys and identifying the bases of knockoff toys is deeply entertaining to me. The knockoff prime has different feet though, so :shrug:.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

I like the fact that they give no fucks, and keep the original names. They're trying to voilate every copyright they can! :black101:

Rahonavis
Jan 11, 2012

"Clevuh gurrrl..."

Bonus fat-legged Spider-Man:

Well if it isn't good Ol' Peter McGreg! With a leg for an arm and an arm for a leg!

(The upside-down one reads a little better but yikes.)

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Posted to Engrish.com today:

It can make a sand, you guys!!!

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Hirayuki posted:

Posted to Engrish.com today:

It can make a sand, you guys!!!

The hand can swing up and DOWN?!

Where do I buy this!

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

EorayMel posted:

The hand can swing up and DOWN?!

Where do I buy this!

I think I know where.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

I spotted a few bootlegs in some discount stores today and took a few snaps. WANTON PLAY, SING HEARTILY! FLUCTUANT REVOLVING! SO WONDERFUL 100% AND THE BEST DESIGN NEW THING! SPINING COLORFUL!

My phone's camera sucks!
Your phones sucky camera made the glare look like Anna's got a lightsaber. Now I want a Frozen Star Wars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist