Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
First Play Build
Turtle
No Shield Melee
Caster
Kaz, what should I do. Tell me like you used to
View Results

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

I just bought my first season pass

The first time I bought a season pass was Dark Souls II and the second time was Dark Souls III.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Evil Eagle posted:

Made my character yesterday based off the SMTIV Apocalypse protagonist and I'm ready to go. The Dex DLC weapons look awesome.

I'm so glad I already have a DEX/INT character...

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Pablo Gigante posted:

I just bought my first season pass

The season pass just makes the DLC cheaper. Idk by how much

nevermind it's downloading now. good

Michael Transactions fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Oct 24, 2016

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I'm stuck in farro. I have no idea where to go. Theres a giant door that's closed

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

Search for flames three and something may open for you

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

The DLC is such a rush. Doing my best at it with a sl 55 char but its definitely ramping up

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko1ZDJmcmbw

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

HolePisser1982 posted:

The DLC is such a rush. Doing my best at it with a sl 55 char but its definitely ramping up

I'm gonna give it a shot at sl 178

Soral
May 30, 2009

the dlc is so loving cool so far. some awesome sights to see and some loving top notch game design. the conveyance is fantastic

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Based Miyazaki..........

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

It's time bitches

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

This intro 😳

my wheelhouse
Nov 2, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Benny D posted:

This intro 😳

Argh gently caress. On holiday in Japan and can't play the DLC until the 6th of freaking November. Must. Avoid. Spoilers.

Soral
May 30, 2009

got to the first boss and holy loving poo poo, this is unbelievable

Soral
May 30, 2009

i was screaming at my monitor

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

What level are you. I'm sl60/+8 and I'm having a rough time with the bigger enemies

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Everyone please play this with headphones. The sound is incredible, mind blowing

Spiking
Dec 14, 2003

I'm soul level 30 and I'm getting my loving butt reamed in by wolves

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Spiking posted:

I'm soul level 30 and I'm getting my loving butt reamed in by wolves

Yeah that's way too low... I'm having a hard but not unfair time with the big enemies at 60/+8

Soral
May 30, 2009

lol just beat the second boss. what a complete letdown after how loving epic the first one was. didnt even need to drink estus

Soral
May 30, 2009

overall the dlc was extremely good, love the aesthetic, the level design, the sound design. so loving good

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Soral posted:

lol just beat the second boss. what a complete letdown after how loving epic the first one was. didnt even need to drink estus

Really there isn't a first or second boss. There's the main one, then the other one.

Soral
May 30, 2009

ok but i felt that the single main boss structure of the dlc was different enough that others who might not be playing it literally the second it comes out might like to find out on their own

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i feel lost and it's really hard and drat this is loving good dlc. i hit a few bonfires but no bosses yet and i feel like i missed a million things. so so good

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

really huge areas. the bloodborne dlc had cool bosses but i didnt really like the actual exploration much until you got to fishworld, but im loving every moment in this.

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

Guess what. This is really really good.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

im level 35 so i have to wait a bit before going into the dlc

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I haven't started the DLC yet but already loving the new moans of the new NPC

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also they made Yhorm's Machete feel way better. Can't wait to shred ice world with this bad boy

Dec 26, 2012

the two new weapons i found so far are sweet

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I thought the throwing pike was lame until I went to pvp with it. Try running away to Estus now bitch :twisted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Can't wait to fire this up later

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

01011001 posted:

the two new weapons i found so far are sweet

they look badass but every dlc weapon ive found are dex based so far and im playing my pure STR guy

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ive reached the end of the village area and its got some of my fave design of the game, reminiscent of the fishing hamlet (4 or 5 different planes to explore where everything is criss crossing and unlocking shortcuts along the way). very lovely area, and the Big enemies are some tough MFers

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

gently caress THESE loving ROOTS FUCJ

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

they look badass but every dlc weapon ive found are dex based so far and im playing my pure STR guy

oh huh, ive found mostly str weapons and only 1 dex.. gonna have to make some more runs through this nightmare

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Because I've always wished sif was like 3x faster

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i beat the boss that guards the matchmaking item, and it was pretty easy. haven't seen the other yet.

the level itself is really cool though. tons of overlapping, twisting passages. very cool design. moody, spooky, and atmospheric.

Dec 26, 2012

In Training posted:

the first one i found is c/e str/dex so idk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

Benny D posted:

Because I've always wished sif was like 3x faster

that part owned, was not expecting it

• Locked thread