Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68

Adult Sword Owner posted:

Did the overhaul happen yet

No, but gaz promised that the gastric bypass will definitely be performed before the wedding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
I'd just like to point out for the record that I have the only actual game-related, helpful post by a vet in like 20 pages

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
I guess ol' Vapors wasn't the monster you all said!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Putting down animals as a hobby doesn't make you a vet.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Aphrodite posted:

Putting down animals as a hobby doesn't make you a vet.

alright that's pretty solid

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba15UbImJXw

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

kiffkin posted:

T S Eliot is an anagram of toilets. Coincidence??

You reminded me of this comedy site a friend used to work for back in 2000. They had a bit they did a couple times where they did poems in the style of poets about things their names were anagrams of. This one has Toilets by T.S. Eliot, but also "I Will Alarm Islamic Owls" by William Carlos Williams.

http://www.modernhumorist.com/mh/0005/anagram/

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

davebo posted:

You reminded me of this comedy site a friend used to work for back in 2000. They had a bit they did a couple times where they did poems in the style of poets about things their names were anagrams of. This one has Toilets by T.S. Eliot, but also "I Will Alarm Islamic Owls" by William Carlos Williams.

http://www.modernhumorist.com/mh/0005/anagram/
Those really are pretty funny.

Edit: and there's "mh" in the URL so it's totally on-topic too!

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Gaz sent me an email begging me to play the game again but they neglected to include any freebies or event announcement. Sorry Gaz! You need to come bearing gifts if you want me to claim my 1 crafting ingredient.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Ghostlight posted:

Gaz sent me an email begging me to play the game again but they neglected to include any freebies or event announcement. Sorry Gaz! You need to come bearing gifts if you want me to claim my 1 crafting ingredient.

You might also get 5% off your next purchase of G, though! That's what I got when I last logged in.

HoldMyOwn
Mar 9, 2016
RealNear and Cupcakes, I need a rap about this Snorrence.

Much love,
Gordo

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

The rap writes itself.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

I hope the best man has to keep frantically rerolling the ring because there's so many affixes.

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?
wedding ring
-10 spirit

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

OUR BOYS ARE LEARNING

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Did you make a helpful post just to brag about making a helpful post?

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.

Soothing Vapors posted:

I'd just like to point out for the record that I have the only actual game-related, helpful post by a vet in like 20 pages

I logged in and did a raid with new person. :smug:

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

I started steam and let the game update

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Drythe posted:

Did you make a helpful post just to brag about making a helpful post?

this was 90% of the reason, yes

FranktheBank posted:

I logged in and did a raid with new person. :smug:

yeah but you didnt post about it so eat a butt

Hauki
May 11, 2010

Drythe posted:

I started steam

yup me too

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.

Soothing Vapors posted:

yeah but you didnt post about it so eat a butt

FranktheBank posted:

https://www.twitch.tv/frankthebank22 dsioing green muysple assoo n as i kill a sjip in eve

It's right there, clear as day.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

I bet SV can't even play through a phoenix wright game

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Grinning Goblin posted:

ICR might actually be able to play those Phoenix games, since you don't need to attack.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Let's make mh great again

Mayor McCheese
Sep 20, 2004

Everyone is a mayor... Someday..
Lipstick Apathy
The 5% off coupon I got only works on bundles.
:laugh:

ndub
Jun 9, 2007

i just logged in and got 100% off 25 gigs of hard drive space by uninstalling

thanks gaz

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i can't wait for this brand new marvel heroes game that will keep my characters and costumes from mh1

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68
In before Lizardman starts jacking it to that

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

nah, ryolnir is too old in that

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Gibbering Madness posted:

In before Lizardman starts jacking it to that

you took 18 minutes and you think you made it in time?

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

FranktheBank posted:

It's right there, clear as day.

look I'm not Tom Hanks in the Da Vinci Code, I can't spend all day deciphering the incomprehensible codetalk of pedophiles

lol forever

Grinning Goblin posted:

u motherufcker

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

wait im confused who are all the pedophiles in this thread i think ive lost track

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!

Drythe posted:

wait im confused who are all the pedophiles in this thread i think ive lost track

Lizardman
Everyone else

godface zillah
Nov 18, 2012

rip corey

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Drythe posted:

I started steam and let the game update

Lol nobody "closes" Steam

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Do you not use the standalone client to hide your shameful hours played from your friends?

The Pell
Feb 6, 2008

huh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Saint Freak posted:

Do you not use the standalone client to hide your shameful hours played from your friends?

There's no hiding it, it's like a greasy film

• Locked thread