Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Ligur doesn't want it to be the norm that rapists are convicted? OK, I guess :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Ligur posted:

Ompa se kiva, että tämä on nyt uusi normaali myös Suomessa eikä pelkästään tuolla naapurissa.

Jerry viitsitikö taas kertoa kuinka nämä jutut ovat persujen ja muiden rasistihitlervalheita, joiden tarkoitus on vain ilkeyttään mustalaamata tai lietsoa pelkoa ja vihaa muukalaisia kohtaan? Vai miten se meni?

RASMUS -network tarvii sinua taas!

Muutenkin, kuten olen ennenkin sanonut, on koko ajan hankalampi ymmärtää ihmisiä jotka vouhaavat en tiedä vaikka SVL:lstä ja persujen salaisista äärioikeistyhteiksistä (hello Herman!) sekä mielenilmaisevat jotain geneeristä rasismia ja pahaa vastaan (elil: persut, ja yleisesti varmaan kantasuomalaiset tai jotain...) mutta samalla eivät näekään mitään outoa tai anna ilmeenkään värähtää kun turvapaikanhakijat tekevät juuri sitä mistä ne "rasistit" varoittivat, jos Paleface ja Arhis notkuvat musavideolla uskonollisen maahanmuuttajahihhulin kanssa joka puukottelee suomalaisia, tai sen lelusalakuljettajan islamisti-kytköksissä, tai jos Lipponen löytyy insestiraiskaajamaahanmuuttajan kanssa briljeeraamassa ja niin poispäin...

Tuo kaksinaismoralismi on vaan niin jäätävää :D

Yes, just like your double moralism of not caring poo poo about rapes unless they were done by someone with different skin color then you have. That is what makes you a piece of poo poo hypocrite, racist and a bigot, no matter how much you try to deny it. Again, why are asylum seekers collectively responsible of all the crimes committed by them, and Finns are not collectively responsible of crime committed by Finns?

If you don't believe on collective responsibility, explain to me why your posts seem to be entirely based on this philosophy.

Otherwise again, you are just being an insane person shouting in the wind, completely unwilling to engage in debate or discussion. We do all know this is who you are, Ligur, because these questions have been presented to you multiple times, yet you refuse to answer them. But I would once again like you to confirm it, because it is incredibly entertaining to me to see a pathetic lunatic try to present themselves as something else.

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 13:10 on Oct 25, 2016

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Look, Ligur is obviously just very worrried about them foreigners coming here and taking his job and we need to listen to these concerns.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Cerebral Bore posted:

Look, Ligur is obviously just very worrried about them foreigners coming here and taking his job and we need to listen to these concerns.

Kyllä Irakista varmaan aika monta avohoitopotilasta tulee, olisin itsekin huolissani että joku toinen sekopää tulee siihen kadunkulmalle huutamaan arabiaksi, huomio kiinnityisi vain siihen ja joku ohikulkija saattaisi missata varoitukset ruskeista raiskaajista

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006

Ligur posted:

Ompa se kiva, että tämä on nyt uusi normaali myös Suomessa eikä pelkästään tuolla naapurissa.

Jerry viitsitikö taas kertoa kuinka nämä jutut ovat persujen ja muiden rasistihitlervalheita, joiden tarkoitus on vain ilkeyttään mustalaamata tai lietsoa pelkoa ja vihaa muukalaisia kohtaan? Vai miten se meni?

RASMUS -network tarvii sinua taas!

Muutenkin, kuten olen ennenkin sanonut, on koko ajan hankalampi ymmärtää ihmisiä jotka vouhaavat en tiedä vaikka SVL:lstä ja persujen salaisista äärioikeistyhteiksistä (hello Herman!) sekä mielenilmaisevat jotain geneeristä rasismia ja pahaa vastaan (elil: persut, ja yleisesti varmaan kantasuomalaiset tai jotain...) mutta samalla eivät näekään mitään outoa tai anna ilmeenkään värähtää kun turvapaikanhakijat tekevät juuri sitä mistä ne "rasistit" varoittivat, jos Paleface ja Arhis notkuvat musavideolla uskonollisen maahanmuuttajahihhulin kanssa joka puukottelee suomalaisia, tai sen lelusalakuljettajan islamisti-kytköksissä, tai jos Lipponen löytyy insestiraiskaajamaahanmuuttajan kanssa briljeeraamassa ja niin poispäin...

Tuo kaksinaismoralismi on vaan niin jäätävää :D

Source your quotes, please.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
I think this if any is a good time to post the following:

https://huhumylly.info/

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
That site has a terrible interface. Is there really no way to see a simple list of events without loving around with the map?

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008
http://www.iltalehti.fi/uutiset/2016102422512354_uu.shtml

Persut seem to be positioning themselves at the confluence of important underrepresented demographics such as nazis, MRAs and incels.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Herman Merman posted:

Persut seem to be positioning themselves at the confluence of important underrepresented demographics such as nazis, MRAs and incels.

Sounds like we need to deport these people who clearly don't subscribe to western values and women's equality.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Herman Merman posted:

Christ, 2016 has been a terrible year for Persus

Amazing in Persu-related comedy though, 10/10

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
It's nice you guys can joke and make smug comments about foreigners who request our help because they supposedly face certain death or torture otherwise, then thank us by assaulting locals.

And are some of really saying it's not really even happening, or did I misunderstand?

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Ligur posted:

It's nice you guys can joke and make smug comments about foreigners who request our help because they supposedly face certain death or torture otherwise, then thank us by assaulting locals.

And are some of really saying it's not really even happening, or did I misunderstand?

No, nobody is saying it is not happening. There is no such statement here, on this page or on this thread. You believe this because you seemingly have a strange mental illness that causes you to imagine things that don't exist, usually in the form of weird strawmen. Seek help.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Thanks for clarifying, do you think something should be done other than demonstrating against racism and making jokes about how TF is lol and juntteja and trying to connect people who are worried about "help needing" foreigners assaulting Finns to hitlers or whatever?

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Ligur posted:

Thanks for clarifying, do you think something should be done other than demonstrating against racism and making jokes about how TF is lol and juntteja and trying to connect people who are worried about "help needing" foreigners assaulting Finns to hitlers or whatever?

Rape is still a crime in Finland and is persecuted by both the police and the judicial system. The fact that you apparently don't know this is another facet of your obvious insanity/developmental disability.

Why don't you explain what "should be done"? I don't think anything else needs to be done, you obviously do. For once why not actually present your proposed solution so we can address its merits?

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Oct 25, 2016

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Also I never said I believe in collective blame. I still don't. That is stupid poo poo.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Ligur posted:

Also I never said I believe in collective blame. I still don't. That is stupid poo poo.

Okay, so answer the other question: explain to me why your posts seem to be entirely based on this philosophy. You seem to think (I assume because you never actually give a solution because you are disingenuous pussy on top of being crazy) we need to restrict the rights of all asylum seekers/immigrants/Muslims because of crimes done by some. You do not seem to be willing to extend this to other groups, why is that?

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
All that has been discussed in the past 10 years several times at this subforum.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

IIRC Ligur wants to stop accepting any refugees of any kind, and only allow economic migrants if they are EU citizens or from a select few other good ones like USA. Close all borders with walls if necessary, close all VOKs and forcefully ship those already there to camps somewhere in the south.

Is that accurate?

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
I kind of have to admire Ligur's dedication to refusing to actually propose any solutions for the things he works himself into a frothing rage over.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Ligur posted:

All that has been discussed in the past 10 years several times at this subforum.

I am asking what measures, specifically, would you want to do that are not already being done? Why is it so hard to get a straight answer out of you? Are you unable to do that? Is it another part of whatever disorder you have?

If you have explained this in the past, just link me to the relevant post.

EDIT: answer to this is also sufficient

doverhog posted:

IIRC Ligur wants to stop accepting any refugees of any kind, and only allow economic migrants if they are EU citizens or from a select few other good ones like USA. Close all borders with walls if necessary, close all VOKs and forcefully ship those already there to camps somewhere in the south.

Is that accurate?

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Oct 25, 2016

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

DarkCrawler posted:

I am asking what measures, specifically, would you want to do that are not already being done? Why is it so hard to get a straight answer out of you? Are you unable to do that? Is it another part of whatever disorder you have?

If you have explained this in the past, just link me to the relevant post.

EDIT: answer to this is also sufficient

kerropas sinä vuorostasi kuinka monta maahanmuuttajaa suomeen tulee päästää

100000, 1000000, 10000000?

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Hogge Wild posted:

This may be the least subtle attempt to change the topic of conversation that I've seen all year. GJ, duder.

Cerebral Bore fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Oct 25, 2016

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

doverhog posted:

Is that accurate?

Hogge Wild posted:

I think we're close to the season finale here. The grand boss battle awaits.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Hogge Wild posted:

You do realize that there are like 300,000 foreign-born persons in Finland right now? So uh that is the number I guess :shrug: I don't really have a strict number in my mind and neither do most people whose answer is not "NONE AND SEND AWAY THOSE WHO ARE HERE TOO". European Union alone means that you can't put any limits on it anyway. Also are we talking about immigration in general or asylum seekers?

For those reasons and many others that is kind of a dumb-rear end question but you don't usually stick around to address the dumbness of these lame gotcha attempts, you know?

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Oct 25, 2016

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

DarkCrawler posted:

You do realize that there are like 300,000 foreign-born persons in Finland right now? So uh that is the number I guess :shrug: I don't really have a strict number in my mind and neither do most people whose answer is not "NONE AND SEND AWAY THOSE WHO ARE HERE TOO". European Union alone means that you can't put any limits on it anyway. Also are we talking about immigration in general or asylum seekers?

For those reasons and many others that is kind of a dumb-rear end question but you don't usually stick around to address the dumbness of these lame gotcha attempts, you know?

mielestäsi maahan saa siis tulla rajattomasti maahanmuuttajia?

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Hogge Wild posted:

mielestäsi maahan saa siis tulla rajattomasti maahanmuuttajia?

Sure. You do realize there are not any particular limitations to immigration in Finland or achieving Finnish citizenship besides having the means to do that/willingness to learn the language, right?

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
One thing that makes me wonder :O is why certain posters in this forum always make it like when "Ligur (or someone) says migrants from X or Y appear to do Z so often it is worrying" they take it as all migrants = Z.

Anyone?

Why does Herman, doverhog or Crawler or someone equate unfortunate crime trends to include basically everyone from vaguely the same group? Or if they personally don't equate it like that, why do they claim anyone else does? They could at least ask first and then read the reply.

Cerebral Bore posted:

I kind of have to admire Ligur's dedication to refusing to actually propose any solutions for the things he works himself into a frothing rage over.

There are dozens of posts over here about proposed solutions. All of them being offered dozens of times in the past as well. Why should I or anyone repost them year in, year out, often to the same people?

The people who demand solutions right here right now and accuse others of not giving them don't either read that poo poo it appears, or fly into a rage and start their messages with a paragraph or two about the various mental defincies they propose other debaters suffer from. Like, try to go into the real world and start your discussion with "well, here are the seven different mental problems you have, you bigoted poo poo poo poo racist/nazi/suvakki/vassari" and see how well it carries over to people bothering with a response :stonk:

For example I still have not read a single reply to this guys proposals here that do not start and more or less end with the person replying accusing everyone in disagreement with hm of racism or going on about international agreements (which were already violated in every possible manner during the 2015 incursion of young men), but usually both.

I still find it perplexing that the only viable solution for some seems to be that literally millions of young Arab men should be allowed to wander around Europe disregarding all our laws about visas and whatnot. Everything else: hitler.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

doverhog posted:

Is that accurate?

No, it's not.

I don't have any problems with say most West African migrants, Bangladeshi or Ethiopians coming over to work at a job. Like I've said a bazillion times. Same goes for other migrants, but unfortunately some countries export basically only asylum seeking young men who have no skills useful to the new host country, and seeing that they usually come from a refugee camp (already something that negates your possible refugee status according to the original UN agreements on the issue) or from a safe, albeit poor environment in a safe country they should be not treated as refugees.

The asylum seeking issues will not resolve itself by porous borders and letting an unlimited amount of young men from Africa and Middle-East walk around from country to country based on social media rumours. Europe can never fit in all the people who want to come over. Case in point: Sweden. They tried. Didn't work out. It will not work out anywhere.

Want refugees? Fund the frigging camps. It's quite possible Finland and Sweden together spend more money on asylum seekers than the whole of UN on refugees annually, like I've said more than once. That is hosed up. Increase and shift foreign aid to support refugee camps to make life there more tolerable.

Find ways for the various professionals in said camps to work - the educational and professional requirements over there are far more lenient than in a country like Finland where you need to basically speak fluent Finnish and have 20 different competency cards to work even as a painter or a roofer.

And so on. There's a million things you can do other than just wait for hundreds of thousands of young men to crash over EU borders and walk around choosing where they leave their residence permit requests.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

So to paraphrase, the part that is not accurate is that "other good ones" also includes "West African migrants, Bangladeshi or Ethiopians coming over to work at a job"?

Btw, I have also previously posted my take on what should be done, which involved EU run camps to which anyone traveling by human smuggler would be taken to, mandatory refugee quotas for member states handled by an EU agency that picks people based on need rather than who can pay smugglers, and a complete discontinuation of the Dublin agreement. Don't remember where it was just now.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Ligur posted:

One thing that makes me wonder :O is why certain posters in this forum always make it like when "Ligur (or someone) says migrants from X or Y appear to do Z so often it is worrying" they take it as all migrants = Z.

Anyone?

Why does Herman, doverhog or Crawler or someone equate unfortunate crime trends to include basically everyone from vaguely the same group? Or if they personally don't equate it like that, why do they claim anyone else does? They could at least ask first and then read the reply.

So you are just mentioning crime statistics and have absolutely no interest in discussing them or elaborating any conclusions you want to draw from them? I can just go to a website for that, thanks.

Ligur posted:

There are dozens of posts over here about proposed solutions. All of them being offered dozens of times in the past as well. Why should I or anyone repost them year in, year out, often to the same people?

The people who demand solutions right here right now and accuse others of not giving them don't either read that poo poo it appears, or fly into a rage and start their messages with a paragraph or two about the various mental defincies they propose other debaters suffer from. Like, try to go into the real world and start your discussion with "well, here are the seven different mental problems you have, you bigoted poo poo poo poo racist/nazi/suvakki/vassari" and see how well it carries over to people bothering with a response :stonk:

This isn't the real world. Say, if you did in the real world what you do here - burst in out of the blue to rant about Muslims and immigrants and vassarit, they would throw you in an asylum. You are called a poo poo bigot and a lunatic because that is what your posts clearly exhibit. In the real world I would just walk past you without making eye contact.

Ligur posted:

For example I still have not read a single reply to this guys proposals here that do not start and more or less end with the person replying accusing everyone in disagreement with hm of racism or going on about international agreements (which were already violated in every possible manner during the 2015 incursion of young men), but usually both.

Individual asylum seekers did not violate a single international agreement, no matter how much you want to claim that. Individual European countries did violate the Dublin agreement, which is an intra-EU policy that that was suspended for a pretty valid reason (unless you think Greece should have taken a million refugees by itself - I don't know, you might). It is not an international agreement. All other international agreements, including everything related to refugees still stand. This has been explained to you before. So when you are saying they were "violated in every possible manner" you are actually a lying piece of poo poo too - although that again, is nothing new. International agreements are a valid line of argument which you have failed to address in any form besides whining about them.

If you are really claiming that "let them stay in refugee camps and fund them" is a policy that hasn't been addressed or debated in this forum you are also lying. I have literally debated you on that point >>>>ON THAT THREAD THAT YOU LINKED<<<< without calling you a racist once. Well I mean I answered and you ran because you do that when you can't actually stand up to any factual argument. Do you want me to get back at that? Because I can. We can start with the fact that you - and the professor apparently - are not aware of the fact that only a small proportion of refugees are in the camps in the first place.

Again, that is why people call you names, because that is the only way you acknowledge an argument. If someone posts a nice thought out reply to you debunking your dumb poo poo you don't reply to them because it does not allow you to feed your insane persecution complex.

Ligur posted:

I still find it perplexing that the only viable solution for some seems to be that literally millions of young Arab men should be allowed to wander around Europe disregarding all our laws about visas and whatnot. Everything else: hitler.

Except that they are not disregarding a single law and asylum seekers don't need visas.

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Oct 25, 2016

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
And finally on the topic of crime and criminally inclined migrants. Me and nobody I know of laughs it off when a Finn molests a woman and gets a one week sentence. The darkcrawlers of the world keep making this weird accusation that ligurs only care about rape when it's committed by some certain group foreigner.

This could not be farther from the truth, if there was a huge mass of people demonstrating against molesting women in general, I'd be there. Or if the citizens in... say, Oulu started serial-molesting girls, it would be worth a demonstration. Just like it is when we have statistical data that foreigners who arrive as asylum seekers molest women: go on and demonstrate about it, that does not incriminate every asylum seeker in any way (like a demonstration against racism doesn't incriminate all Finns) but could (at least could) send a message to the comers who do not agree with the Nordic model of gender equality.

Just like I'm usually there when gay rights are being supported. It might be just my bubble, but the same people who are not happy when people who seek refugee assault their hosts are pretty pissed off every time Käräjäoikeus in East Finland let's off some molesting monster basically walk free no matter his nationality. It's a complete myth that "racists" are slavering rapists who only oppose molesting when the molester is a foreigner, they want tougher prosecution for all violent criminals.

The difference between a Finnish rapemonger and and asylum seeking rapemonger is that the Finnish one is our trouble and comes from a place where egalitarianism is the norm and it's obvious assaulting women isn't going to cut it. And they are local citizens. They cannot be deported. You could call them our own products if you are that cynic, even. Place them in jail.

This is not at all the case with a foreginer who comes from country where molesting girls is not even a crime and even if it is, always the fault of the victim. Because women are second class citizens. They are also not local citizens: foreign criminals especially those who assault others should be deported, no matter what status they claim. They obviously are not worthy of protection in my view. Place them in jail then deport them. If the latter is a problem, you can always discuss what kind of foreign aid the country where the criminal arrives from wants in the future, if they don't want to handle their own trash, they might change their mind if told their foreign aid is going to suffer from this. Place them in jail, then deport and find a way to do it. Pretty simple, huh?

That would also probably send a pretty strong messages. Like this Egyptian doctor very welcome in Finland IMO (unlike doverhog probably thinks), suggests.

If none of these posts still don't answer any questions I can't help it and I'm not going to repeat the same things again for the umpteenth time. Thnx.

doverhog posted:

So to paraphrase, the part that is not accurate is that "other good ones" also includes "West African migrants, Bangladeshi or Ethiopians coming over to work at a job"?

People who come because they have work to do here is a good thing, yes, I've worked with Latin Americans, Turkish, Romanians, Jamaicans, Chinese and so on, IDK where they are from.

quote:

Btw, I have also previously posted my take on what should be done, which involved EU run camps to which anyone traveling by human smuggler would be taken to, mandatory refugee quotas for member states handled by an EU agency that picks people based on need rather than who can pay smugglers, and a complete discontinuation of the Dublin agreement. Don't remember where it was just now.

I remeber. You don't have half-bad ideas at all. And so have I to that direction, but certain people suffer from the level 5 spell "Mystic Magicians Spontaneus Blindess", disregard posts when I make them and then reply by starting a post with "Well, Ligur, first of you are a mad, screaming, mentally deficient blahblahblah" of which I could hardly care less, it's just not likely I will bother to respond back. Then you got your crawlers who write long rants about why I don't "engage them". Heh. Or people who complain about my purported feelings. Sob.

What I wonder is why you keep making posts like "well Ligur thinks ALL asylum seekers are like X!" or do you just humourly mean "ligurs" in general and not me personally, I don't know.

Ligur fucked around with this message at 19:58 on Oct 25, 2016

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Ligur posted:

I remeber. You don't have half-bad ideas at all. And so have I to that direction, but certain people suffer from the level 5 spell "Mystic Magicians Spontaneus Blindess", disregard posts when I make them and then reply by starting a post with "Well, Ligur, first of you are a mad, screaming, mentally deficient blahblahblah" of which I could hardly care less, it's just not likely I will bother to respond back. Then you got your crawlers who write long rants about why I don't "engage them". Heh. Or people who complain about my purported feelings. Sob.

What I wonder is why you keep making posts like "well Ligur thinks ALL asylum seekers are like X!" or do you just humourly mean "ligurs" in general and not me personally, I don't know.

Yes because you never insult anyone. The difference between us is that amidst the insults I also address the points made in what I think is pretty decent detail, answer every straight question directly and base my claims on actual facts. It's how most debates work in this bitter place, sorry. You insult people, refuse to address anything directly as opposed to just writing long winded rants and cry about how mean I am to you. It's either intentional hypocrisy or mental illness, and since by all accounts you genuinely don't realize the inherent duplicity in that, I am forced to think that it is the latter.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

DarkCrawler posted:

The difference between us is that amidst the insults I also address the points made in what I think is pretty decent detail, answer every straight question directly and base my claims on actual facts.

lol, no

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
DarkCrawler just keeps making post after post calling me insane or somehow otherwise mentally deficient (or a lying piece of poo poo after he has repeated his mentall illness line often enough), perhaps he should stop? I don't give a poo poo. He interprets international law in a very special way to say the least, but that's ok. It still doesn't make 2 + 2 = 3 for other people.

Factual fact is if you enter the EU zone you either have to a visa or have to be included in one of the countries that grant automagic entry unless you are an EU citizen and/or show a passport, or find the first official and request one (or request asylum) if you don't have a basis for a visa. Said officials are also requred in principle to register everyone who enters the country without a visa, which of course Souther Europe hasn't done for a while. This means if you are from an unknown country (or most African countries) you are not legally allowed to stomp around the continent. You get a visa, or you go talk to the first border official you meet, and if you meet your first border official after having traveled through 10 safe countries, you have been breaking the rulez when entering the area.

It isn't very hard. Try being an European entering, I don't know, USA or Thailand without a passport or a visa. They won't let you, they want one on the border.

Otherwise, he should perhaps understand people won't bother "debating" him very long when that is what he keeps doing the "GLAAARGH UR A LUNATIC AND U LIE AIEEEEEGH" -thing to everyone who disagrees with his views or opinions. Not just me.

I answered his questions in regards to what my solutions are for this and that. He can go and read them.

It doesn't matter if the majority if asylum seekers come from camps for example, they surely don't, they already were living in a safe country like Iran or Turkey or others, it doesn't change the fact we could invenst on making the camps better and maybe have people wait out the crisis there instead of wandering around the Nordics and Germany, but this weirdo always is able to miss the point entirely. Sigh. Ergo replying is even more irrelevant.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Ligur posted:

If you mean just now in this thread, I was trying to distill your actual concrete position into a few hyperbolic sentences in the hopes that would address those concrete issues rather than ramble about tangential stuff. Didn't really work.

In the past, I've made a lot of dumb nazi jokes because I like dumb jokes I guess. :11tea:

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Prove it.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

doverhog posted:

If you mean just now in this thread, I was trying to distill your actual concrete position into a few hyperbolic sentences in the hopes that would address those concrete issues rather than ramble about tangential stuff. Didn't really work.

You actually were unable to understand or read my replies, for real? I can try again though if you care to be more specific.

quote:

In the past, I've made a lot of dumb nazi jokes because I like dumb jokes I guess. :11tea:

I also like nazi jokes so that's cool.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Ligur posted:

DarkCrawler just keeps making post after post calling me insane or somehow otherwise mentally deficient (or a lying piece of poo poo after he has repeated his mentall illness line often enough), perhaps he should stop? I don't give a poo poo. He interprets international law in a very special way to say the least, but that's ok. It still doesn't make 2 + 2 = 3 for other people.

I keep making post after post calling you literally insane because you exhibit these traits. Delusions of things and statements never made by anyone, constant forgetting of things that have already happened and have been told to you, imaginary discussions with yourself or people you have concocted in your mind, massive rants not seemingly directed at anyone present - these are all traits of a mentally unbalanced person. It's D&D, not Ligur's personal crazy blog.

I interpret international law in the same way literally every halfway respected party (UN, Finland, EU etc.) interprets them.

quote:

Factual fact is if you enter the EU zone you either have to a visa or have to be included in one of the countries that grant automagic entry unless you are an EU citizen and/or show a passport, or find the first official and request one (or request asylum) if you don't have a basis for a visa. Said officials are also requred in principle to register everyone who enters the country without a visa, which of course Souther Europe hasn't done for a while. This means if you are from an unknown country (or most African countries) you are not legally allowed to stomp around the continent. You get a visa, or you go talk to the first border official you meet, and if you meet your first border official after having traveled through 10 safe countries, you have been breaking the rulez when entering the area.

It isn't very hard. Try being an European entering, I don't know, USA or Thailand without a passport or a visa. They won't let you, they want one on the border.

Nope, being a lying piece of poo poo again
http://www.vox.com/2015/4/22/8464623/asylum-refugees-law-europe
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/europe-asylum-refugees_us_55e85a01e4b0b7a9633befe8

Again, all individual violations of the EU agreements were done by European countries themselves for obvious, self-interested reasons - or they went straight to suspending said agreements. The asylum seekers haven't violated a single law. In several cases (Croatia, Hungary, etc.) they were or still are not allowed to make an application in the first place. Turns out that when you are dealing with hundreds of thousands of people and they all come to two or three countries, the Dublin agreement is not a very workable thing, which is why it is being reformed.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/06/eu-unveils-plans-reform-asylum-rules-refugee-migrant
http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-16-1620_en.htm

For Finland specifically, it suspended the Dublin regulation for Greece as far back as 2008, and for Hungary in 2016.
https://euobserver.com/justice/26016
http://yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/finland_suspends_asylum_seeker_repatriations_to_hungary/8672464

And of course there are several caveats in the Dublin regulation as well:
http://www.w2eu.info/italy.en/articles/italy-dublin2.en.html

I know you are utterly unaware of these things having happened, which is why you are getting repeatedly humiliated on this issue and will probably not reply to this.

quote:

Otherwise, he should perhaps understand people won't bother "debating" him very long when that is what he keeps doing the "GLAAARGH UR A LUNATIC AND U LIE AIEEEEEGH" -thing to everyone who disagrees with his views or opinions. Not just me.

Not anyone. Snark gets answered with snark. That's how it works here, stop being such a giant loving baby already.

quote:

I answered his questions in regards to what my solutions are for this and that. He can go and read them.

Yes, and it has been quickly established that your "solution" is more dumb bullshit that doesn't stand up to five seconds of examination.

quote:

It doesn't matter if the majority if asylum seekers come from camps for example, they surely don't, they already were living in a safe country like Iran or Turkey or others, it doesn't change the fact we could invenst on making the camps better and maybe have people wait out the crisis there instead of wandering around the Nordics and Germany, but this weirdo always is able to miss the point entirely. Sigh. Ergo replying is even more irrelevant.

It actually does matter. Investing in camps doesn't help people who are not in the camps. Some countries (like Lebanon) don't have a single formal refugee camp. You are literally addressing about ten percent of the problem. Way to go, what about the rest?

A solution is not actually a solution if it does not solve the problem. Is this a concept you don't understand?

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Oct 25, 2016

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Crawler just got about everything he quoted wrong. Good job. You can't even figure out the difference between EU citizens and non-EU citizens :stonklol:

Hey let's make a deal, you can make this post:

"You are utterly, totally completely insane and a lying poo poo who is absolutely wrong about anything you disagree with me, because you are literally wrong about everything I don't like" and so and and so on every single time you feel like it. Good? :) Just... leave trying to argue anything with uhhh anyone. You can't do that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Ligur posted:

Crawler just got about everything he quoted wrong. Good job. You can't even figure out the difference between EU citizens and non-EU citizens :stonklol:

Hey let's make a deal, you can make this post:

"You are utterly, totally completely insane and a lying poo poo who is absolutely wrong about anything you disagree with me, because you are literally wrong about everything I don't like" and so and and so on every single time you feel like it. Good? :) Just... leave trying to argue anything with uhhh anyone. You can't do that.

Ah, we're at this point again? You know, you running out of what little knowledge you have on the issue, being caught red handed, refusing even to recognize the evidence that proves you wrong and saying that I am wrong without actually bothering to indicate why. Why would an EU citizen request asylum inside the EU, Ligur? What does that have to do with a single link or case that I posted? Are you really so simple that you think anyone will see that as anything else but a pathetic dodge? Because that might be another sign of your mental illness.

Let's make a deal, you stop posting dumb bullshit and I don't have to debunk it, how about that?

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Oct 25, 2016