Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

https://twitter.com/barneyfarmer/status/790850651072917505

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on the decision to build a third runway at Heathrow – Zac Goldsmith has resigned as Conservative MP for Richmond Park over the government’s ‘doomed’ decision to back a third runway at Heathrow"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

After Airplane!

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

... a bad day for Boris to stop sniffing glue.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on the fallout from Theresa May's leaked Brexit speechJeremy Corbyn raised laughs at PMQs when he quoted Baldrick from Blackadder saying: ‘Our cunning plan is to have no plan’, in reference to the government’s approach to the Brexit negotiations"

Telegraph:

By-election on Brexit, not Heathrow, vow Lib Dems

Independent:

Times:

If we don't sell arms to Saudi Arabia, someone else will, says Boris Johnson

Mail:
Mac on...The decision to expand Heathrow

Guardian Australian Sport:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on the political environment – By 2020, vertebrate populations will have declined by 67% on 1970 levels – and the UK will have left the EU"

Telegraph:

Britain to send hundreds more troops to Russia border as Cold War tension escalates across Europe

Independent:

Downing Street denies offering Nissan 'sweetheart deal' to overcome Brexit fears and expand Sunderland production

Times:

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

Cloud Potato posted:

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on the political environment – By 2020, vertebrate populations will have declined by 67% on 1970 levels – and the UK will have left the EU"

Nice cock and balls hanging out of Big Tess's neck there. :dong:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Brexit and Nissan's super-plant plan – Government believed to have provided a ‘letter of comfort’ to Nissan promising that the UK car industry would remain competitive after Brexit" After Tenniel.

Telegraph:

Tony Blair: Options must stay open on Brexit

Independent:

After Eugene Iverd.

Times:

Stephen Collins:

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

So your plan is for half of us to die?

Hot Rope Guy

Cloud Potato posted:

Stephen Collins:

:allears:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Observer:

"Brexit: a sinister fairytale - Chris Riddell on the false optimism of the Brexiters"

Sunday Telegraph:

Independent on Sunday:

Sunday Times:

End of British Summer Time.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
I'm quite delighted that monstrous Boris Johnston is still an element in British political cartoons.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Quite simply, this Canadian really boils down British politics to the monster Boris, the imperialistic nanny May, and the gormless Communist with a cap Corbyn.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:spooky:

Ghoul-dian

"Martin Rowson on Brexit tricks and treats – Details are beginning to emerge of the ‘support and assurances’ given by Theresa May’s government to carmaker Nissan following the Brexit vote" Also a tweet containing previous years' cartoons on the same joke

Terror-graph

US election: FBI probe into Clinton emails - what we know

In-de-pee'd-pants

End Times:

Bonus: David Squires on his cartooning process.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
Okay, I think I missed something. Why is Rowson's May always wearing a giant polomint necklace?

e: millstones?

Angepain fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Oct 31, 2016

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

Angepain posted:

Okay, I think I missed something. Why is Rowson's May always wearing a giant polomint necklace?

e: millstones?

I'm not sure, seems to have started a week and a half ago. I guess, with the economy in the shitter, she's had to sell the usual pearl necklace?

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
I don't know the answer, but while trying to find it on his Twitter I noticed he called someone a "blisteringly insane dickless racist cuntmonkey", so there's that at least.

E: Consensus seems to be millstones though.

HJB fucked around with this message at 10:27 on Nov 1, 2016

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on the ruling out of an Orgreave inquiry – The government has rejected an inquiry into South Yorkshire police’s behaviour at the ‘Battle of Orgreave’ during the 1984 miners’ strike"

Telegraph:

New pound coin: Firms told to prepare for redesign; Mark Carney to leave Bank of England in June 2019

Independent:

After Sir John Harris

Times:

Mail:
Mac on... Reaction to Donald Trump groping allegations

'Who'd vote for that disgusting old lecher? If he was my husband I'd give him a good slap'

Guardian Sport:

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

:allears: Nothing brightens my day like a good Squires.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Philip Hammond and cybersecurity – The chancellor has launched a £1.9bn national cybersecurity strategy, saying the UK must develop “fully functioning cyber-attack capability”" After Holman Hunt.

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

Guardian Australian Sport:

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

Hot Rope Guy
This is a cartoon, it's british and it's political so here you go:
https://twitter.com/barneyfarmer/status/793918631600160768

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

:allears: Nothing brightens my day like a good Squires.
:agreed:

And since it's been pointed out in TRP:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Chilcot's latest comments about Tony Blair – Author of devastating report on war tells MPs that Blair’s ‘psychological dominance’ meant cabinet did not dare to challenge him prior to invasion"

Telegraph:

Theresa May vows to strengthen trade ties with Colombia

Independent:

Hammond seeks fiscal headroom to react to any Brexit fallout; Michael Heseltine admits to strangling his mother's dog to death: 'If you have a dog that turns, you just cannot risk it'; Heseltine: I didn't kill my mum's dog, a vet did

Times:

Why MPs voted Labour's Keith Vaz on to Justice Committee

David Squires book preview:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on the high court's Brexit ruling – Theresa May is heading for a rebellion over her Brexit strategy after the high court ruled that the UK could not leave the European Union without permission from the British parliament." After Tenniel.

Telegraph:

The i paper:

Times:

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

God, Adams is such a oval office.

The rest are decent though, especially i.

Mr Phillby
Apr 8, 2009

~TRAVIS~
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37883092

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there
He is come, The Sheikh al-Wales

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
I hope he chooses Sultan Abdullah bin Ilizabith al-Windsor as his regnal name.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on newspapers' reaction to the Brexit high court ruling – MPs have condemned the ‘vitriol’ three senior judges have received from the rightwing, pro-Brexit press after they ruled the UK could not leave the European Union without the permission of parliament"

Telegraph:

After Crispijn van de Passe.

Independent:

After Whistler.

Times:

Stephen Collins:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Observer:

Sunday Telegraph:

David Attenborough on Planet Earth II: 'I was deeply moved by the plight of the snow leopard'; Sir David Attenborough branded ‘elite snob’ for saying British people were not wise enough for Brexit vote

Sunday Times:

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

This is a cartoon where I assume I know what it's about but the metaphor itself doesn't make any sense. Also I don't recognize the branding on the limpet.

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:

Mr. Squishy posted:

This is a cartoon where I assume I know what it's about but the metaphor itself doesn't make any sense. Also I don't recognize the branding on the limpet.

http://www.strongerin.co.uk/

But yeah it's more of a "How can I include David Attenborough" than "How can I get this to make sense" kinda thing.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Also because the remoaners are preventing our glorious fuhrer from freeing us from the tyranny of the EU, or something.

Whatever. gently caress off Bob.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
They used to believe that barnacle geese came from barnacles, so maybe it's AGC about how the current Brexit proceedings only follow logically if you don't know a drat thing about nature.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on the government's Brexit plans – Jeremy Hunt says giving MPs a vote on Theresa May’s negotiating plans would harm the economy, but parliament is ‘highly likely’ to get a vote on the final deal"

Telegraph:

Theresa May rejects calls to raise Indian visa quota

Independent:

Times:

Donald Trump rushed off stage by Secret Service in major security scare at Reno rally: Sunday US election briefing

Also, it's time to cast the most important vote that there is: the ELLWOOD ATFIELD POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE YEAR AWARD!!!!! Here's the link, click through and take a look, there's lots that don't appear in the thread!

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Look at dat fukken beautiful Paul Thomas. He does love drawing tattoos.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Paul Thomas was a godawful political cartoonist, but he's found his muse and by god I'm going to do my part to let the world know about it.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Theresa May's trip to India – The prime minister says she will improve visa offer if India takes back citizens who are illegally in UK"

Telegraph:

M&S to close clothing and home stores in turnaround plan

Independent:

Times:

Mail:
Mac On...The American election

Guardian Sport:

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction
I love Squires so much.

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

Hot Rope Guy

Fans posted:

I love Squires so much.
:same:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Donald Trump and his presidential campaign – After a gruelling 18 months on the campaign trail, Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump joined millions of Americans to cast their votes" After DW Griffith.

Telegraph:

Times:

Mail:
MAC ON... Prince Harry and Meghan Markle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Cloud Potato posted:

Guardian Sport: