Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
They need to just finish if off with a Council of Wells who exist in the "bleed" and rule worlds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
No Capt Bubble Beard Wells No Deal

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
Did Cisco find a joint in H.R.'s bag in that preview?

Are we gonna need to make an all-Wells version of https://whichonevap.es?

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

R-Type posted:

Totally loving down for David Bowie steampunk Wells.
Would we be getting episodes like: Flashes to Flashes, Space Groddity, Cap'n Cold Suicide?

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sir Potato posted:

Danielle Panabaker actually sold the hell out of that last scene. Weirdo Wells is gonna be great. What a fun episode.

Wouldn't you be freaked out if you found a ridiculously cheap looking hair extension in your hair?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
God, I hope Weirdo Wells doesn't turn out to be evil. I'll also Nth the disappointment that they didn't pick drunken cowboy Wells.

Caedus
Sep 11, 2007

It's good to have a sense of scale.

Not going to lie, at this point I'm just watching to see how far Tom can stretch this role. Harrisons Wellses for seasons and seasons.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

DEATH WISH AT 120 DECIBELS
I think this Wells bites it and we get yet another Wells.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

If we're lucky he'll just become Barry and be competent at his job. Nobody would bat an eyelash.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Jessie's pony tail having no movement while she's running is messing with my head.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
I hope they just let Cavanagh loose in a costuming department and let him improvise the costumes.

Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:
Do you really want to know my process?

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:
Well it starts with a holla! and ends with a Creamsicle.
Man I hope I'm not the only one who thought that was the best episode in a long time. It was really funny and still managed to move the plot along.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

I assume Barry's still in the mirror, alt-Barry is from HR's world and something's gonna go down.

LLJKSiLk
Jul 7, 2005

by Athanatos
Crisis on Infinite Wells.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

New Wells is clearly from the Scrubs Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxPXHbf3nS8

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler
A good episode and I really liked the costuming. The gold piping and black on Jesse's suit looks great and she pulls off the domino mask without looking silly. Mirror Master is just a dude in a great suit and Top had the classic color scheme and still looked like a normal person.

WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

You are being watched. :allears:

howe_sam posted:

Wait, barry used science to stop the meta and didn't kill him in the process? :aaa:

When Barry changed the timeline he forgot that he was a serial meta killer.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Stunt Rock posted:

I think this Wells bites it and we get yet another Wells.

He should die at the end of every episode and we get a new Wells at the start of the next.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
How long until they realize there got Wells from the dimension where everyone dresses and acts like Howie Mandel?

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Ok in all seriousness I think New-Wells is tying into the big crossover event. Which by the way, is a 4-part story revolving around the Dominators.

Stealthed Zombie
Dec 21, 2007

And Introducing:
Dean "Titty Master" Ambrose
I kind of hope (preview spoilers) The "New Wells" might be evil thing is a misdirect, and the episode is just them finding out that goddammit not every Wells in the multiverse has a secret agenda you jackwagons

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Scyantific posted:

Ok in all seriousness I think New-Wells is tying into the big crossover event. Which by the way, is a 4-part story revolving around the Dominators.

UGH they better work in a way to have Supergirl, Arrow, and The Flash all on one planet and one reality.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Hollismason posted:

UGH they better work in a way to have Supergirl, Arrow, and The Flash all on one planet and one reality.

I thought it was confirmed that it was the plan to do that? Not sure though.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Could that Wells be from Supergirl's Earth? That would be really interesting. I think though they said he was from Earth 19.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Hollismason posted:

Could that Wells be from Supergirl's Earth? That would be really interesting. I think though they said he was from Earth 19.

Barry explicitly says that Kara'a Earth doesn't have a Wells (or a Caitlyn or a Cisco) when he visits in "World's Finest". Though there's always the possibility of a retcon. Who knows.

ChristopherRobin
Feb 27, 2011

Corgis with attitude.

Grem posted:

Jessie's pony tail having no movement while she's running is messing with my head.

Say it with me:

Speed.

Force.

Spergatory
Oct 28, 2012
God, that episode was so much stupid fun. I love this Flash. Be this Flash all the time, damnit!

Grant Gustin is so good at playing awkward. Jesse Martin is no slouch either, but Grant is just so goddamn cute about it. :allears: I loved the part where Barry tells Jesse to never do the thing he does all the goddamn time.

Hipster Wells seems promising from a comedic standpoint. But I have to say, I love Harry too drat much to give him up completely.

Also, back to being kinda eh on Wally. Something about his line delivery just... irks me.

But still. Great episode overall. I'm really interested to see where they go with Caitlin now that her frosty side is manifesting.

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Built for comfort and speed!
Fallen Rib
Cecile is so teeny!

BreakAtmo
May 16, 2009

Caedus posted:

Not going to lie, at this point I'm just watching to see how far Tom can stretch this role. Harrisons Wellses for seasons and seasons.

Pleasant Minnesotan Wells.

Wells Fargo

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Spergatory posted:

But still. Great episode overall. I'm really interested to see where they go with Caitlin now that her frosty side is manifesting.

I would hope it's "y'know ice powers don't make you evil you dork it's what you do with them," but this being the CW, I don't have a lot of hope.

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

Maybe this Wells will be the speedster in a shoutout to season 1

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Why the gently caress is Caitlin keeping this a secret from the people who could actually help her with this problem and whom she just witnessed save magenta and be really loving and compassionate to her.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

hiddenriverninja posted:

Maybe this Wells will be the speedster in a shoutout to season 1

"I got it, what about : Max Mercury"
"That's stupid, Ramone, my name isn't Max"
"Max Mercury it is! :haw:"
"*throws stuff on desk*"

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

greatn posted:

Why the gently caress is Caitlin keeping this a secret from the people who could actually help her with this problem and whom she just witnessed save magenta and be really loving and compassionate to her.

There's finally something interesting about her and goddamnit she is gonna milk it for all the drama she can get out of it. Good for her. Get yours, Killer.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Chokes McGee posted:

"I got it, what about : Max Mercury"
"That's stupid, Ramone, my name isn't Max"
"Max Mercury it is! :haw:"
"*throws stuff on desk*"

Harrison Maximilian Wells

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

greatn posted:

Cause this show is really dumb.

Bozart
Oct 28, 2006

Give me the finger.

greatn posted:

That's like asking why Barry ever gets hit by anything ever or why cops don't just shoot metas the second they start to do cgi stuff. Because good is dumb.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

MiddleOne posted:

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler

greatn posted:

Barry is a serial killer and she doesn't want to be his next victim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny_Rocket
Mar 13, 2007

"Inspiration, move me brightly"

MiddleOne posted:

The show is reflective of its title character - Barry is dumb as hell

• Locked thread