Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Pick posted:

suddenly my rear end hurts

get ur head outta there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Gen. Flynn and Kellogg have something to say about Islam and ISIS:
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/10/26/gens-flynn-kellogg-truth-about-whats-happening-in-mosul-hint-trumps-right.html

quote:

the Mosul offensive was poorly and politically planned instead of being entrusted to military professionals who know how to win.

quote:

Mr. Trump was also correct that the White House should not have announced previously, and in such detail, that the offensive was going to begin, instead stating that the element of surprise should have been considered.

quote:

As Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton’s State Department undermined the democratic Iranian Green Movement in 2009

quote:

There is no difference between the ideology of ISIS and the Iranian regime, except ISIS is Sunni and Iran is Shiite.

And lastly,

quote:

Donald Trump has a plan to defeat ISIS and it comes with sound components that requires a far greater role by our Middle East partners combined with strong U.S. leadership.

~fin~

Kellogg and Flynn are on board the "we have a secret plan that will work bigly"

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Bunleigh posted:

this campaign needs to end with Trump getting into a weeklong feud with *flips through rolodex* 9/11 first responders

be the most fitting end to this whole thing

the republicans have already been playing the long game with them in waiting for them all to die of cancer so they don't have to spend money on healthcare

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

all dogs are Good Dogs and i will mourn, but lol pence is in utah trying to save it from mcmullin

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

might need smtg beefier than a musket

i hope the secret service is like, breasking knees at this point just to more swiftly process all these authoritarian boot lickers making empty threats

Dick Valentine
Nov 4, 2009

triple sulk posted:

imagine being a dog that had to have mike pence as its owner

the beauty of dogs are that they'll love you even if you are a worthless piss-goblin.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Dick Valentine posted:

the beauty of dogs are that they'll love you even if you are a worthless piss-goblin.

sounds like dogs are bad judges of character

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

lol no

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lol if Trump wasn't so worthless Pence would've have had to be in Utah and could instead be stumping for Young and there for the final moments of his dog

Probably had it offed because he caught it humping another boy dog tbh

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i would never vote 4 a dog if they cant tell good from bad

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

triple sulk posted:

imagine being a dog that had to have mike pence as its owner

There have already been a number of jokes about how much worse it'd be if he'd been Huckabee's dog, but that's no reason for me to say it'd have been much worse if he'd been Huckabee's dog.

Bethamphetamine posted:

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/10/26/gens-flynn-kellogg-truth-about-whats-happening-in-mosul-hint-trumps-right.html

Between his secret plans and silent majority nonsense, I've been sorely tempted to call Trump a lumpier, stupider Nixon for some time now, but I just can't reconcile Trump's staggeringly incurious nature and refusal to put any goddamn effort into anything at all.

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

Dick Valentine posted:

Please don't sign your posts

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Tayter Swift posted:

Man if Tater died I'd be loving bedridden for a week :(

Rip Maverick

p sure taters gonna outlive us all

tater almost outlived me i can say that 4 sure

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
Since it looks like Trump is losing how many minorites do you think will be attacked at polling booths by one or more of his supporters some time between now and Nov 8th, or at least how many separate incidents do you think will be reported

I'm thinking less than twenty but more than five

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Turdfuzz posted:

i would never vote 4 a dog if they cant tell good from bad

master negotiators tho

they just start whining and their opponent caves

Princeps32
Nov 9, 2012
being honest

the 1 percent day a slip has me arzying a bit

people are really dumb and i dont trust them

Dogstoyevsky
Oct 9, 2012

If there is no Dog, everything is permitted

I'll grab my musket and jerk it to completion actually. Maybe we can make this a group thing.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

"not every issue is black n white"
-me2dogs

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Princeps32 posted:

being honest

the 1 percent day a slip has me arzying a bit

people are really dumb and i dont trust them

just stay in ur basement then jfc

zakkro
May 29, 2015

RIP Trump's Hollywood walk of fame star :(

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/Taniel/status/791374374901157888

Dogstoyevsky
Oct 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/SimonMaloy/status/791374780297572360

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

vs.

Good luck Joe.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Epic High Five posted:

yes even the super lovely homeopathic ones

it was teleported into the medicine by globalists

"I LIKE TO EAT!" --Alex Jones, info war dot com

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme
i saw some article about how bayer and monsanto want in on the legal weed game but i can't find it because i haven't looked and ii didn'ty click it in the first place but hell, let's try

oh whoomp! there it is http://yournewswire.com/bayer-monsanto-merger-will-steal-the-marijuana-industry/

but there's also this http://theleafonline.com/c/business/2016/10/monsanto-not-behind-marijuana-legalization/

so basically fringe conspiratheorists (yw) should seek help

{ hail devil bird thing } trump doctor sex cake } ed balls }}}

can't stop watching CNN while high, don't send help though i feel fine

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible

Bethamphetamine posted:

And lastly,

~fin~

I love how they assume you can launch a military offensive with thousands of troops and catch the enemy by surprise.

Chances are ISIS knew about the Mosul offensive the minute it was planned. If they relied on CNN or the esembrat twitter list for all of their intel, they would have been wiped out a long time ago.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
The City Council Transportation Committee unanimously voted to remove GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump's honorary street designation near his Chicago tower. "We can actually use his own words against him: 'When you hit us, we hit back,'" Alderman Anthony Beale said. One of the honorary "Trump Plaza" signs was already stolen, so the city only has one sign to officially remove. The city can't legally do anything to remove the massive "TRUMP" sign off of the tower's south end, but that hasn't stopped Alderman Brendan Reilly from asking Trump Tower residents to ask Trump to remove the sign.

Dogstoyevsky
Oct 9, 2012

Lastgirl posted:

Good luck Joe.

Actually that plane is dropping harmless flares and so I must give this round to the musket-wielding former congressperson, current crazyperson.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

From a few pages back, I am pretty sure it is pronounced "Teach-out," just like it reads. She's been a guest several times on the 'So That Happened' politics podcasts by HuffPo and the host has introduced her pronouncing it that way every time.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

bump_fn posted:

The City Council Transportation Committee unanimously voted to remove GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump's honorary street designation near his Chicago tower. "We can actually use his own words against him: 'When you hit us, we hit back,'" Alderman Anthony Beale said. One of the honorary "Trump Plaza" signs was already stolen, so the city only has one sign to officially remove. The city can't legally do anything to remove the massive "TRUMP" sign off of the tower's south end, but that hasn't stopped Alderman Brendan Reilly from asking Trump Tower residents to ask Trump to remove the sign.

oh gently caress yes :hellyeah:

edit: does Derrick Rose still rent out the penthouse? I know he moved, but he might still maintain the lease

Victory Position fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Oct 26, 2016

Peanut Wagon
Dec 28, 2006

Relax. Go Nuts.

*fires first shot*

*spends 5 minutes awkwardly stuffing and rodding next shot into barrel*

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

SHUPS 4 DETH posted:

i saw some article about how bayer and monsanto want in on the legal weed game but i can't find it because i haven't looked and ii didn'ty click it in the first place but hell, let's try

oh whoomp! there it is http://yournewswire.com/bayer-monsanto-merger-will-steal-the-marijuana-industry/

but there's also this http://theleafonline.com/c/business/2016/10/monsanto-not-behind-marijuana-legalization/

bayer used to make the finest cocaine, meth, and heroin in the world, who wouldn't trust them with weed?

they've got a proven track record of quality in fun time drugs

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

***Labuor

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

SHUPS 4 DETH posted:

Lol guess what? I want them in on it too because then it might actually get legalized in Indiana and I don't have some crystal humping anti-vaxx aversion to those companies

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Dogstoyevsky posted:

Actually that plane is dropping harmless flares and so I must give this round to the musket-wielding former congressperson, current crazyperson.

poo poo

hmm well then the flares drop all on him and roast him

as if his steel ball can travel long enough and even penetrate the hull

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

LinYutang posted:

how are you political junkies gonna get your next high after nov 8, do you move on to Ugandan parliamentary elections or what

lol if you think Trump is going to shut up after the election

lol if you think the Repubs are going to roll over and govt is going to be competent and explosion free

lol if you think I have responsibilities and loved ones I would be focusing on rather than Scott Adams twitter feed

lol

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

Al! posted:

p sure taters gonna outlive us all

tater almost outlived me i can say that 4 sure

Same, that's three surgeries I've had since he's been around now

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Dogstoyevsky posted:

flates hurt like poo poo actually

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

fishmech posted:

bayer used to make the finest cocaine, meth, and heroin in the world, who wouldn't trust them with weed?

they've got a proven track record of quality in fun time drugs

Oh that's interesting I should learn more

Oh odd what is this conspicuous period where nothing is mentioned from 1938 to 1945

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

how edit it to say Jeffrey Tambor

• Locked thread