Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
You poor fuckers that don't live in legal states.

I highly discourage you all from looking up recreational dispensary prices in Denver. Seriously. You'll hate yourself if you do it. (DO IT)

You know what's really nice? Getting in and out of a dispensary without being saddled into a 45 minute "chill" session because weed dude is paranoid about high volume, short visit traffic. Or having to meet in a sketchy parking lot at 1am. Or uncured, damp weed that loses half its weight in a day after buying.

I loving love the west.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

I highly discourage you all from looking up recreational dispensary prices in Denver. Seriously. You'll hate yourself if you do it. (DO IT)

You know what's really nice? Getting in and out of a dispensary without being saddled into a 45 minute "chill" session because weed dude is paranoid about high volume, short visit traffic. Or having to meet in a sketchy parking lot at 1am. Or uncured, damp weed that loses half its weight in a day after buying.

I loving love the west.

Denver is cool and all but man it sounds like you had some lovely dealers

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Kelp Me! posted:

Denver is cool and all but man it sounds like you had some lovely dealers

Yes I did.

My last good connect dried up after I left. He was still really loving weird.

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!
Dude cooks brownie mix inside his vaporizer. What the gently caress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpMcaCsrFCs

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I take a toke at this moment for all those who need a toke at this moment, I toke in solidarity with you.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Flaggy posted:

my neighbor gave me a big quart jar full of weed he grew, i dont smoke weed

why dont my neighbors do this for me

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

I loving love the west.

we get it. legal weed owns. no need to gloat

my dealers dont suck though they all deliver it is just (way) more expensive to get good poo poo and there is not a literal menu to order from

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

yeah Ive never lived in a legal state but I haven't had to do sketchy parking lot meetings or mandatory "chill sessions" type bullshit in like 15 years

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

what did i do without a grinder for so long???

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

psychokitty posted:

what did i do without a grinder for so long???

you poor thing.

One time I found a grinder with Bob Marley's face on it in a random shoe in DC.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
grinder is right up there with lighter when it comes to essential accoutrements for doing pot

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Maslows hierarchy of needs for weed would be like

Weed itself at the bottom
lighter and papers is on the next level
Grinder is next
Top level is like edibles and water pipes n poo poo

Maslow's hierarchy of weeds :smuggo:

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

thathonkey posted:

Grinder is next

fleetwood mac on the hi-fi

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

Grinder is next

I'm gonna make a shirt with Maslow's hierarchy of weeds.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the very bottom rung should be just any flame, weed, anything to smoke it out of (even an apple)

then next rung gets to real lighters and real pipes

then bongs and bubblers and grinders

then extracts and vape stuff

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

thathonkey posted:

grinder is right up there with lighter when it comes to essential accoutrements for doing pot

come on i hadn't smoked for real since like the 90s... we didn't have grinders back then...

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

I'm gonna make a shirt with Maslow's hierarchy of weeds.

ok but pls give me a cut thanks in advance

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

ok but pls give me a cut thanks in advance

Everyone in the thread gets a cut.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Everyone in the thread gets a cut.

...of weed :smuggo:

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

el B posted:

...of weed :smuggo:

It took me literally less than 2 minutes to conceive of a plan to actually make that happen with an order of at least 4 pallets.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i want 4.20% :smug:

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer

Fansy fucked around with this message at 12:07 on Apr 12, 2020

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
How did you find dealers on craigslist? Do they just post stuff like "Selling herbs" or "smoking supplies, 4/20 friendly"?

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I believe the posts usually start with, " If I was a cop I would have to tell you."

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

a bone to pick posted:

How did you find dealers on craigslist? Do they just post stuff like "Selling herbs" or "smoking supplies, 4/20 friendly"?

i usually just put "party boy" in my posts and they bring it to me

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer

Fansy fucked around with this message at 12:07 on Apr 12, 2020

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Huh, I just checked and there are indeed people selling "OFFICIAL MEDICAL MARIJUANA" and even kratom, looks like I've been missing out for years.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
God drat it, set my oven for 350 instead of 250 for decarbing weed before cooking

Oh well, let's see how ruined it is

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

AugmentedVision posted:

God drat it, set my oven for 350 instead of 250 for decarbing weed before cooking

Oh well, let's see how ruined it is

You can vaporize weed at around 325-350.This is also why when baking edibles you should keep it under 300.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Mozi posted:

Feminized seeds are made by treating the parent female plant with colloidal silver. I'm not sure how it works, but it does. They are different than getting seeds off of nanners of whatever - descendants have no hermie characteristics.

you make a female plant grow a male flower, there are plenty of ways they all involve stressing it somehow

colloidal silver does what it always does - is hippy snake oil they can never really explain what it do

olylifter
Sep 13, 2007

I'm bad with money and you have an avatar!

psychokitty posted:

come on i hadn't smoked for real since like the 90s... we didn't have grinders back then...

No poo poo. I smoked in the 90s, I used to have a grinder back then but it was crazy low tech. Like two round discs of wood that fit together with finishing nails sticking out of both. It'd gum up with resin all the time and it was a bitch to clean. My cousin still has mine. Maybe it was just a local thing (Toronto).

The ones you can get now are dramatically better.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
"foolproof" way to get male flowers is to just keep flowering the plant way past when you should have harvested, eventually trigger production of some male flowers as a last-ditch late fall mechanism

then that pollen would be dumped on a younger clone

eventually that 10 year old plant dont grow buds as big or fast as it used to, growers do this to refresh/strengthen their genetics all the time

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

olylifter posted:

No poo poo. I smoked in the 90s, I used to have a grinder back then but it was crazy low tech. Like two round discs of wood that fit together with finishing nails sticking out of both. It'd gum up with resin all the time and it was a bitch to clean. My cousin still has mine. Maybe it was just a local thing (Toronto).

The ones you can get now are dramatically better.

i always used a mortar and pestle

but the mortar was an egg holder and the pestle was butt end of a cigarette lighter

try it out it works - in the day smoking weed meant being mcguyver

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

reallivedinosaur posted:

i always used a mortar and pestle

but the mortar was an egg holder and the pestle was butt end of a cigarette lighter

try it out it works - in the day smoking weed meant being mcguyver

I used to use a shot glass and a fat sharpie to grind up Adderall to hoover up

good times :smith:

I'm glad I just smoke weed and drink beer nowadays :unsmith:

americong
May 29, 2013

what netflix original content is best for watching under the influence of marihuana

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

americong posted:

what netflix original content is best for watching under the influence of marihuana

Actual Netflix originals?

Stranger Things if you like the X-Files and 80's sci-fi/horror

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt if you like 30 Rock

Bojack Horseman is a pretty solid all-around choice. It's an animated show about a horse-man who was basically a Tony Danza-style 80's sitcom guy and is now washed-up 80's sitcom guy. Top billed cast: Will Arnett, Amy Sedaris, Alison Brie and Aaron Paul. loving hilarious.

e: poo poo now you got me started watching Bojack again, that show really is amazing

Snow Cone Capone fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Oct 27, 2016

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I got a Spacecase off a friend around mid-2006 for $20. Ten years later, it's still here. Screen's pretty hosed though.

I'm pretty sure before that, I used scissors or ripped up by hand.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
Watch Danger 5 if u got American 'flixx, The Elegant Gentleman's Guide to Knife Fighting got added too. Birthday Boys is real good comedy too

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
when we were growing one plant hermed out and ruined the entire box, eight weeks of poo poo down the drain

Had to wipe the entire closet down with bleach water to kill pollen

Happened just from heat, hot summer, was running a few degs above normal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

americong
May 29, 2013

poo poo. im gonna start stranger things tomorrow

gotta weed sleep so i can work