Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Mariana Horchata posted:

are u brave enough to try some corn whiskey (aka LEGAL MOONSHINE) friend?

It's a true American original.

i grabbed a case when passing thru Knoxville, TN on the way back to Mass a year or so ago and let me tell u that poo poo pulls no punches. bourbons good but it makes me wicked sleepy and the good stuff is too much $$$ to sip on the reg

...but this poo poo had me pouring shots on the carpet and laughing about it and its not even full strength

That stuffs good. I got a little sampler one of the apple pie moonshine last weekend and it was p drat good too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Semisponge posted:

k then A applies she's a grown rear end woman if she blames you then that's her prob not yours

phew!

thanks

also I love butts a lot

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Sexual Lorax posted:

just like a trump supporter to want to drink a little farm girl

shame

shame

What the gently caress is this

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

What

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Tatsuta Age posted:

Real talk the Japanese make a mean whiskey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiQnH450hPM

also ran into friend at the liquor store whos flying direct to Narita 2morrow for 2wks in Japan and i recommended they :justpost: itt to pass the 14hrs since they do have an acct for lurking and like me they cant sleep well on planes

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Mariana Horchata posted:

i grabbed a case when passing thru Knoxville, TN on the way back to Mass a year or so ago and let me tell u that poo poo pulls no punches. bourbons good but it makes me wicked sleepy and the good stuff is too much $$$ to sip on the reg

...but this poo poo had me pouring shots on the carpet and laughing about it and its not even full strength

oh poo poo this stuff!!!!! But pouring shots???? Its in a jar for a reason

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Leviathan posted:

it's as dull and lifeless as DJT's campagin

that's... a steak? :stonklol:

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

nice

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

Tatsuta Age posted:

What the gently caress is this

the drink recipe is for a caipirinha

gently caress fine i'll look it up for you

Name[edit]
The word caipirinha is the diminutive of the word caipira, which in Brazilian Portuguese refers to someone from the countryside (specifically, someone from the rural parts of south-central Brazil), being similar to US English hillbilly or the Lowland Scots teuchter. Caipira is a two-gender noun. The diminutive mostly refers to the drink in which case it is a feminine noun.

there one artisinal bespoke copy and paste just for you

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

I threw up the most in my life playing flipcup with apple moonshine instead of beer

Never. Again.

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.

Al! posted:

Tbf a delicious slab of braised porkbelly looks a lot like that

Well yeah, cuz you gotta cook the poo poo out of the belly to render all that fat

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe
that was a joke about trump liking little girls

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe
in case you missed it

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Al! posted:

oh poo poo this stuff!!!!! But pouring shots???? Its in a jar for a reason

for some odd reason it throws ones ability to reason out the fkn window. bizarre rly

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

Mariana Horchata posted:

is that the people that make the apple pie moonshine??

my mom's ex got me that once as a gift and i was like 'hahahah gently caress off' and then i drank it and chugged the jar

anyway, high west double rye or gtfo

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
dork souls 3 dlc dropped today

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

My favorite rum drink:

Jasper's Jamaican Planter's Punch

1.5 ounces dark Jamaican rum (Coruba)
1.5 ounces Jasper’s Secret Mix

Jasper’s Secret Mix

Juice of 12 limes
1.50 cups sugar
1.25 ounces Angostura Bitters
0.50 whole nutmeg, grated

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Tatsuta Age posted:

I threw up the most in my life playing flipcup with apple moonshine instead of beer

Never. Again.

1/2 vodka 1/2 arnold palmer power hour put me off vodka for a good 12yrs...:wtc: that nite was almost on par with Jonestown holey moley

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

bump_fn posted:

dork souls 3 dlc dropped today

hope it didnt break!!

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtq1_peTXbw

thiccabod
Nov 26, 2007

I've heard that alcohol is alcohol and no certain type gets you more drunk than another (assuming equivalent quantities, of course) but I swear to god moonshine just wrecks me. Like, instantly. It's bad.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Timotheous Venture posted:

I've heard that alcohol is alcohol and no certain type gets you more drunk than another (assuming equivalent quantities, of course) but I swear to god moonshine just wrecks me. Like, instantly. It's bad.

all that matters is alcohol by vol and if you have other stuff in your stomach which could slow alcohol absorption

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
i used to drink a lot of this for breakfast because i could get it for 3 bucks, it tasted like candy, and it would gently caress u up

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Tatsuta Age posted:

Never. Again.

Everclear with the crappy Kool-Aid mixes. I somehow made it to the next party, a half-hour walk, but spent the rest of the night stuck in a stairwell

as, well, there was a wooden plank missing and I walked straight into the hole

I was told I was taking drinks while stuck inside of it

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Well stuff like Whiskey causes big hangovers since it's loaded with complex chemical compounds which create the unique flavor.

Themagicalgoat
Oct 5, 2016
Is there any video of Trump eating food? I imagine that he looks like a horse with peanutbutter in its mouth when he tries to eat.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

jerry seinfel posted:

is that the people that make the apple pie moonshine??

my mom's ex got me that once as a gift and i was like 'hahahah gently caress off' and then i drank it and chugged the jar

anyway, high west double rye or gtfo

yep!

i think its just that simpler liquors like corn liquor or vodka are much easier to process and enter the bloodstream since they are p much just ETOH and water...at least thats my theory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h5WJ6J6IlE

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Themagicalgoat posted:

Is there any video of Trump eating food? I imagine that he looks like a horse with peanutbutter in its mouth when he tries to eat.

pizza with knife and fork iirc

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Themagicalgoat posted:

McDonald's with a knife and a fork comes to mind, as does pizza with the same

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
also: yospos bithc

Themagicalgoat
Oct 5, 2016

bump_fn posted:

pizza with knife and fork iirc

ah, the Costanza.

How the poo poo did this election happen? What will I tell my grandchildren and the robocubes of tomorrow?

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

So is the underlying data for these completely different, or is it just that no one can agree on what makes a likely voter anymore?

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

etalian posted:

Well stuff like Whiskey causes big hangovers since it's loaded with complex chemical compounds which create the unique flavor.

I finally had to stop drinking bitter based cocktails like trinidad sours because the hangovers are so hellacious.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i'm pretty sure the devil invented apple pie moonshine actually

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I think im gonna make liquor horchata for e-day

Gonna get hosed up on flavors from our friends south of the wall border

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Themagicalgoat posted:

ah, the Costanza.

How the poo poo did this election happen? What will I tell my grandchildren and the robocubes of tomorrow?

"White people"

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

nice

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

Weeping Wound posted:

Everclear with the crappy Kool-Aid mixes. I somehow made it to the next party, a half-hour walk, but spent the rest of the night stuck in a stairwell

as, well, there was a wooden plank missing and I walked straight into the hole

I was told I was taking drinks while stuck inside of it

You from the south? That's hunch punch baby

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Regular Nintendo posted:

I think im gonna make liquor horchata for e-day

Gonna get hosed up on flavors from our friends south of the wall border

personally ive heard horchata is extremely cool and good, and i believe it

Adbot