Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zakkro
May 29, 2015

Bryan Fuller not being the showrunner of Star Trek: Discovery anymore is pretty lame.

WHEN WILL THIS YEAR BE OVER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
This is not Rick Wilson's hype train thing

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Republican women:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYmn3Gwn3oI

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Fidel Castronaut posted:

i got a lot of relationship tips from BYOB back in the day. Off the top of my head I can think of four pairs of people who met up to bang from posting in BYOB. It can happen to you!

:gooncamp:

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
i bet that doesn't happen anymore because people who want to get on the internet to meet people to bang can get on okcupid or tinder or whatever the kids are using these days. back then, a handful of sad people came to somethingawful dot com for internet hookups.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Colonel Corazon posted:

hmm nite krew more like

on the kasich-o-meter i'm p. sure day crew scores a lot higher than nite crew

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

byob my dude

it is wednesday, my dudes

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

Colonel Corazon posted:

hmm nite krew more like

more like

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Consummate Professional posted:

Quit loving swearing

yea jesus loving christ you assholes

what the gently caress is wrong with you throwing loving swears like h*ck around

have some civility you goddamned loving asspirates jesus dick ed balls gently caress poo poo piss

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

wasn't gooncamp a real thing where some couple hosed in a tent, as depicted, for all to see and they were definitely not the sort of people any normal person would want to watch bang. do people still do that poo poo? Goon meetups? Just some of the most lolworthy pics came out of those.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

COCKSURE posted:

I AM COCKSURE NOW

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

A faction armed to the teeth hardly seems friendly to me.

not gonna lie i considered posting this gif as well, im glad you saw this through to the logical conclusion

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Themagicalgoat posted:

The gospels were written in English in 1611 by the grace of King James of the United Kingdom. Otherwise is blaspheme and popery and you will be ducked for it in the rivers like a common cuckold.

weird part about this is that the mormons are totally okay with the complex bible written in lots of languages by lots of authors all over the place. it's in the founding doctrinal statements by joseph smieth. same with a lot of evolution and such. It's just the pathway the religion has taken from especially Joseph Fielding Smith to current that creates this really weird anti-intellectualism

zakkro
May 29, 2015

Put that filth in spoiler tags, goddamn

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Holy H*CK!!!!

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Fidel Castronaut posted:

wasn't gooncamp a real thing where some couple hosed in a tent, as depicted, for all to see and they were definitely not the sort of people any normal person would want to watch bang. do people still do that poo poo? Goon meetups? Just some of the most lolworthy pics came out of those.

yes

and yes

and yes

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.

Like, I used to think the Bushes were all hosed up but even sword of chang Jeb seems like a perfectly normal human being next to Trump. What a psycho

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

quote:

When Jesus Christ was 21 years old, he came to Japan and pursued knowledge of divinity for 12 years. He went back to Judea at age 33 and engaged in his mission. However, at that time, people in Judea would not accept Christ's preaching. Instead, they arrested him and tried to crucify him on a cross. His younger brother, Isukiri casually took Christ's place and ended his life on the cross.

Christ, who escaped the crucifixion, went through the ups and downs of travel, and again came to Japan. He settled right here in what is now called Herai Village, and died at the age of 106.

On this holy ground, there is dedicated a burial mound on the right to deify Christ, and a grave on the left to deify Isukiri.

The above description was given in a testament by Jesus Christ.

freckle fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Oct 27, 2016

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

I truly hope that Donald is beaten one day by a sentient pizza and medium rare steak for his crimes against food.

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

Jazerus posted:

on the kasich-o-meter i'm p. sure day crew scores a lot higher than nite crew

day crew:

nite krew:

Themagicalgoat
Oct 5, 2016

Schnorkles posted:

weird part about this is that the mormons are totally okay with the complex bible written in lots of languages by lots of authors all over the place. it's in the founding doctrinal statements by joseph smieth. same with a lot of evolution and such. It's just the pathway the religion has taken from especially Joseph Fielding Smith to current that creates this really weird anti-intellectualism

It's called a mystery. If it wasn't a mystery, then why would man have created Sherlock Holmes? Checkmate Atheists.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Fidel Castronaut posted:

i bet that doesn't happen anymore because people who want to get on the internet to meet people to bang can get on okcupid or tinder or whatever the kids are using these days. back then, a handful of sad people came to somethingawful dot com for internet hookups.

wow i didnt know this

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

COCKSURE posted:

yes

and yes

and yes

i didn't post here for like six years or something and it's really nice to know that goon life finds a way.

Zas posted:

wow i didnt know this

maybe didn't come here for that express purpose but it was something that happened.

Fidel Castronaut fucked around with this message at 04:20 on Oct 27, 2016

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Oiled and Ready posted:

[img]attachment:844171[/timg]

Themagicalgoat
Oct 5, 2016

Ron Paul Atreides posted:

Like, I used to think the Bushes were all hosed up but even sword of chang Jeb seems like a perfectly normal human being next to Trump. What a psycho

Trump is a strict Hindu and believe in Sati for widows.

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

Thump! posted:

I truly hope that Donald is beaten one day by a sentient pizza and medium rare steak for his crimes against food.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

:wedass:

rawrr
Jul 28, 2007
The word cocksure triggers me because I asked a girl out in middle school and she turned me down. I asked her why and she told me I was too cocksure

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Fidel Castronaut posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxeKLy-Yz38

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Lastgirl posted:

yea jesus loving christ you assholes

what the gently caress is wrong with you throwing loving swears like h*ck around

have some civility you goddamned loving asspirates jesus dick ed balls gently caress poo poo piss

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Themagicalgoat posted:

Trump is a strict Hindu and believe in Sati for widows.

uh excuse me donald trump is american

he is from neither india nor hindu

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

rawrr posted:

The word cocksure triggers me because I asked a girl out in middle school and she turned me down. I asked her why and she told me I was too cocksure

rough

WINNINGHARD
Oct 4, 2014

You're all a bunch of foul-mouthed assholes.

Themagicalgoat
Oct 5, 2016

rawrr posted:

In for a cock penny, in for a cock pound.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

COCKSURE posted:

byob my dude

it is wednesday, my dudes

:wedass:

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

what is dis

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.

Zas posted:

wow i didnt know this

The best worst part about SA being an Ancient dying comedy forum is the cycles of bizarre Internet Culture it has been a part of or spearheaded. Like the Mecca of crazy web poo poo.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
trump is probably one of the few celebrity endorsers on a fast food commercial to ever genuinely enjoy the product.

Themagicalgoat
Oct 5, 2016

Jazerus posted:

uh excuse me donald trump is american

he is from neither india nor hindu

I've seen no death certificate from his previous life. Ergo he must be a Hindu reborn to suffer as DJT. QED, AMGD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
just gonna say that the ron paul atredeis reminds me of the don jabbar reference someone made a day or two ago and i had a bit of a chuckle.

• Locked thread