Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
just gonna say that the ron paul atredeis reminds me of the don jabbar reference someone made a day or two ago and i had a bit of a chuckle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/onlxn/status/791413880412999680

OWEN ARE YOU STEALING OUR JOKES

publishko
Feb 16, 2014
I miss the days when Donald Trump was just a gross old twitter troll desperately trying to stay relevant by tweeting lovely opinions. i mean he's still that but then the GOP nominated him for president and things got weird

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

publishko posted:

I miss the days when Donald Trump was just a gross old twitter troll desperately trying to stay relevant by tweeting lovely opinions. i mean he's still that but then the GOP nominated him for president and things got weird

Bill Mitchell 2020

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
i think it had something to do with the fact that byob had a disproportionate number of female posters in comparison to other subs because it was friendly and not completely hostile to women. So it was sort of like an all-boys high school and an all-girls high school mixer. full disclosure: i was one of the people who met somebody lol.

there was also a really bad streak there for a while where these dumb internet couples would "break up" and then nudes got passed around and it was gross and bad and mean.

e: gross as in unethcial, not judging nude peoples

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqYEiRQkTvc

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

A faction armed to the teeth hardly seems friendly to me.

Lastgirl posted:

yea jesus loving christ you assholes

what the gently caress is wrong with you throwing loving swears like h*ck around

have some civility you goddamned loving asspirates jesus dick ed balls gently caress poo poo piss

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.

Fidel Castronaut posted:

i think it had something to do with the fact that byob had a disproportionate number of female posters in comparison to other subs because it was friendly and not completely hostile to women. So it was sort of like an all-boys high school and an all-girls high school mixer. full disclosure: i was one of the people who met somebody lol.

there was also a really bad streak there for a while where these dumb internet couples would "break up" and then nudes got passed around and it was gross and bad and mean.

e: gross as in unethcial, not judging nude peoples

like a perfect cross section. If Internet poo poo happened, it happened here.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/ditzkoff/status/791480269576495104
I'm the five eggs.

Jeb Bush 2012
Apr 4, 2007

A mathematician, like a painter or poet, is a maker of patterns. If his patterns are more permanent than theirs, it is because they are made with ideas.

does trump think melania is going to throw herself on his funeral pyre or lock herself in a monastery or what

lol I wonder if his will explicitly bars her from remarrying

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Consummate Professional posted:

I have not had any alcohol today and that needs to change drastically

Lamprey Cannon
Jul 23, 2011

by exmarx
There is quite a lot of foul language happening in this thread!

publishko
Feb 16, 2014

Sean's been stealing from Reince's everclear jug

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Themagicalgoat posted:

I've seen no death certificate from his previous life. Ergo he must be a Hindu reborn to suffer as DJT. QED, AMGD

zakkro
May 29, 2015

Jeb Bush 2012 posted:

does trump think melania is going to throw herself on his funeral pyre or lock herself in a monastery or what

lol I wonder if his will explicitly bars her from remarrying

Straight from his will:

"And to my darling wife, [please say the name of current wife], do not remarry. Our vows were sacred, and I would like to think at least one of us would have kept their word."

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/MatthewReynaTX/status/791476095707062272

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
I donated to these dead gay forums but they didn't put in a request form for an ed balls gang tag which is pretty poo poo imo

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
it didn't even have a "gently caress radium" checkbox that did nothing i mean cmon

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

Still the most baffling part of it all to me so far. is it just they both like tacky gold poo poo?

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
hindus hate muslims mate

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
probly shoulda spoilered that i guess

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

Cheesus crust

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Ron Paul Atreides posted:

Still the most baffling part of it all to me so far. is it just they both like tacky gold poo poo?

yikes

Themagicalgoat
Oct 5, 2016

a real chump posted:

hindus hate muslims mate

This. If anyone hate Muslims it's Hindus. Don't let Gandhi fool ya, he's a trickster playing goofs on your senses

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
oh wow donating gave me this ugly rear end vanity plate this owns

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:cawg:

great physique for an obese 70 year old man

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
nap ghost is a drat solid one

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
ZDR can you change my vanity plate to say ed balls that would suffice i guess

WINNINGHARD
Oct 4, 2014

Trump has achieved Satyagraha

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

good idea to keep in mind that there are like ten hindu people who are like "WOO TRUMP!" and like 99.999% of hindus are like "nah, i'm good."

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

a real chump posted:

hindus hate muslims mate

Also there's a not insignificant portion of the Brahmins that believe they're the true Aryans. And we all know that never ends badly

Themagicalgoat
Oct 5, 2016

Fidel Castronaut posted:

good idea to keep in mind that there are like ten hindu people who are like "WOO TRUMP!" and like 99.999% of hindus are like "nah, i'm good."

Don't sleep on the Arya Samaj and the Brahma Samaj. Their historical influence is currently waxing in India. They don't care for syncretism, Muslims, or Gandhi.

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Fidel Castronaut posted:

yeah I'm not being serious, it's just a funny anomaly. The anti muslim sentiment actually makes the most sense but lol at the idea that Trump supporters would make a distinction.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/katherinemiller/status/791484025357627392

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Good Citizen posted:

Also there's a not insignificant portion of the Brahmins that believe they're the true Aryans. And we all know that never ends badly

way too many people are talking about Hitler's good ideas these days

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

kaylee mcveigh or whatever has that Snookie going on where I want to mock her for being consistently made a fool of on national television but then i remember she's like 19 making six figures going on tv being made a fool of.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

:eyepop:

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Good news just got a beer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

stay safe nap ghost

• Locked thread