Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

Sagebrush posted:

i think it's real neato how he got probated six months ago also for misusing racist terms
it would be real nice imho if you could get banned for unrepentant racism posts in yospos the same way you get banned for unrepentant anime posting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heresiarch
Oct 6, 2005

Literature is not exhaustible, for the sufficient and simple reason that no single book is. A book is not an isolated being: it is a relationship, an axis of innumerable relationships.

Sagebrush posted:

i think it's real neato how he got probated six months ago also for misusing racist terms

context is hard

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

graph posted:

wow your suburban cleveland family is racist as poo poo, shocking

lol, you edited it as i quoted. nice.

I think you misunderstand, I dunno how one family member telling another family member that they are being uppity is racist, it might be sexist depending on context, but not racist. Regardless of that, what I meant to say is that I had completely inferred my own definition about it that was regardless of class or race.

e: and also, you're kind of making a bunch of assumptions about me and my family I think. I came from a poor-ish family near youngstown. It wasn't a suburb.

KoRMaK fucked around with this message at 04:48 on Oct 27, 2016

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

the future of computer janitor

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

KoRMaK posted:

a poor-ish family near youngstown

same thing

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

anthonypants posted:

it would be real nice imho if you could get banned for unrepentant racism posts in yospos the same way you get banned for unrepentant anime posting

i won't go into it but certain things do not go unnoticed and CL and i are aware of priors

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound

Barons and Zor

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Only registered members can see post attachments!

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Jonny 290 posted:

My dad called Johnnie Cochran "uppity" and did a faux-minstrel thing during the OJ trial "Oh look at me, i'm Johnnie Cochran! I'm a mighty fine dresser yassuh!", if that helps give you some context.

holy poo poo.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
he was (is? idk if he's still alive) a little fat italian dude too, its not like it was Colonel Sanders belting it out or anything even

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

look out here comes my vr

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

graph posted:

i won't go into it but certain things do not go unnoticed and CL and i are aware of priors

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

woodch posted:

Well, this was a nice picture thread...

holy poo poo i made that combo forehead pic like years ago. glad to see it survived since that drive was wiped a few years later :unsmith:

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

graph posted:

free anime weedcat

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

Panty Saluter posted:

look, you've all decided that i'm Literally Hitler, so just know this: I hope you all stub your pinky toes really hard soon

Cute dogs

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

jetz0r posted:

free anime weedcat

is it only one per person?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
milk truk just arive

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Davethulhu posted:

Barons and Zor

zor was a qt girl tho not a beagel

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
the best part of buying random poo poo on aliexpress is the wonderful copy about the company

and trying to figure out what 'pricegeorgia' was actually meant to be :confused:

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Roosevelt posted:

zor was a qt girl tho not a beagel

the girl in that clip always looked like cameron diaz to me

diamond dog
Jul 27, 2010

by merry exmarx

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

cops aren't pigs.

pigs are friendly, intelligent, and have a place in society (the plate)

eat the police

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

C.H.O.M.E posted:

milk truk just arive

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

i dont know what mine are but im sure hers are "i just love deepthroating cocks, its really empowering"

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
jonny i never took you as the kind of person that would really understand a women's psyche but here we go, its 2016 and my world is being rocked

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
yeah hahah maybe i should do some more research right

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
we could all do our part to learn more about women and feminism and how to treat the best people in our society

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QCySNv7cxA

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i used to like chevelle but then my music tastes matured but i wanted to see what their most recent stuff sounds like and its OK i guess mostly forgettable but whats his name has done a fuckin good job of sounding way more like maynard james keenan than ever before hth

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Hey, we agree on something, i cant deal with chevelle b/c dude sounds too much like Maynard and i get mad at this bad new Perfect Circle song on the radio

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzMLA8YIgG0

iwin

Spectral Debt
Jan 23, 2004
9999 sucka
wewhat

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

I am going to remove your penis, in thin slices, like salami, just for starters.

Considering divorce? Click here to learn about the Wevorce amicable approach.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i love medium thinkpieces about divorce ceremonies

epipen
Aug 11, 2014

nyoom

Jonny 290 posted:

i love medium thinkpieces about divorce ceremonies

i prefer small

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

epipen posted:

i prefer small
one little rare, please

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/DysenaZ/status/760201115103354881

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moot .1415926535
Mar 24, 2006

Yep, that's pretty much it.

Crusader posted:

look out here comes my vr

fun story: iwas pissing off the side of this canyon (dead horse point in Utah, like 700 ft down) trippint lsd and giggling about how the updraft was taking my piss upwards and I heard my friend like 20ft behind me go "aaugh wtf". he was taking a picture for some foreign tourists and my space piss arc was raining all over them.

• Locked thread