Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
niss
Jul 9, 2008

the amazing gnome
very nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/59fkfv/mark_of_horror_should_be_its_own_skill_it_is/

Sylvari raid meta

ok new outfit is Lonk-approved.

Lonk fucked around with this message at 11:43 on Oct 26, 2016

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009
The difference is very noticeable in condi ranger as well, pretty happy my ranger is sylvari now.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Me too. Take Toot is such a good skill.

Edit: lmao. I'm not editing that.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJTLPvBNIlA

Amante
Jan 3, 2007

Just popping in to say the Thief changes are terrible as usual. See you again in four months!

check out my Youtube
May 26, 2006

Satan's on my side
and you wanna brawl?
When the Devil comes
you better heed his Quall

tyblazitar posted:

The difference is very noticeable in condi ranger as well, pretty happy my ranger is sylvari now.

As the 6 second technobabble asura ranger is now gone, so too will the sylvari ranger be reckoned

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009

check out my Youtube posted:

As the 6 second technobabble asura ranger is now gone, so too will the sylvari ranger be reckoned

Take Root is terrible in WvW, so I feel pretty safe.

Schpyder
Jun 13, 2002

Attackle Grackle

Hallo gooms! As your fearless leader, I've determined it's time for a new logo for Goon Squad. The parrot was nice while Bird was active and everything was about birds all the time, but leadership has changed, active members are different now, so it's time for a little bit of a makeover! I put up for your consideration three proposals, you can let me know which you like in thread or in game and I will make a totally unscientific tally as to which I feel has most support without actually making the effort to count, and make the change.

Option 1

- it's a magic turkey leg
- food and goons go together like your favorite food pair analogy

Option 2

- it's a goddamn sparkly pig
- vague association with Lowtax and SA for those that even remember that!

Option 3

- some continuity with bird themes
- it looks like my fukkin avatar kinda

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

i kind of feel option 1 is more representative of goons and keeps in tradition of the old flag

Illuyankas
Oct 22, 2010

voted 1

also would go with option 1, our goose is cooked etc

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

I like the pig b/c it's cute.

Ossipago
Nov 14, 2012

Muldoon
I vote 1. I may feel differently in a month when my colon is impacted from eating so much turkey at Thanksgiving, but right now I vote 1.

The Journey Fraternity
Nov 25, 2003

I found this on the ground!
Throwing in my vote for #1.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress ya'll picking 1.

Sparkly pig for life.

If that doesn't win, can I have it? I can add it to my now dead guild and drop pig banners everywhere.

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

Should you find yourself here one day... In accordance with your crimes, you can rest assured I will give you the treatment you deserve.
I'll vote for #1 but have a secondary vote for #3 if it comes down to a tie or something.

Also I wish that carpet was a glider, or that there was a glider that left green star windows behind me. Why doesn't Anet want my money

Insert name here
Nov 10, 2009

Oh.
Oh Dear.
:ohdear:
Votin' 3 cause I'm a rebel

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Ossipago posted:

I vote 1. I may feel differently in a month when my colon is impacted from eating so much turkey at Thanksgiving, but right now I vote 1.

Not sure how that's possible considering Real Thanksgiving™ was a few weeks ago!!

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

CLAM DOWN posted:

Not sure how that's possible considering Real Thanksgiving™ was a few weeks ago!!

unfortunately poutine isn't a flag option, would have voted for that though

check out my Youtube
May 26, 2006

Satan's on my side
and you wanna brawl?
When the Devil comes

CLAM DOWN posted:

You need to stop saying stuff like this because when President Trump is in office this will be grounds for a drone bombing

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

You need to stop saying stuff like this because when President Trump is in office this will be grounds for a drone bombing

I'm sure they're dumbfuck of a PM will ban it soon enough cause it offends someone.

Spookyelectric
Jul 5, 2007

Who's there?
I vote option #1. Turkey Leg will be my master.

My selfie of me voting for option #1 is likely to get me arrested in this state.

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

arus can we have the pig

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
1,752 bags later, no mini, can't feel right arm, sanity fading.

Sole.Sushi
Feb 19, 2008

Seaweed!? Get the fuck out!
Here's a tip: if you're needing to double-click a whole ton, rebind "double click" to your scroll wheel and stop giving yourself an RSI.

Forsythia
Jan 28, 2007

You want bad advice?

Anything is okay if you don't get caught!

... I hope this helps!
I vote for the grackle.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
Someone from reddit cosplayed as Lonk

check out my Youtube
May 26, 2006

Satan's on my side
and you wanna brawl?
When the Devil comes
I think table leg and dollar store mirror ball is about as cheap as you can get for making a prop Moot. I mean with all the rest of the effort put into the costume you'd think they'd at least spray paint the table leg gold.

check out my Youtube fucked around with this message at 11:10 on Oct 27, 2016

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

Alteisen posted:

1,752 bags later, no mini, can't feel right arm, sanity fading.

I hope you mean the ghost doggo and not the fire doggo that's 11 silver on the TP. For some reason, ANet raised the corn cob price on him this year.

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer
The ghost doggy with the Welsh-looking name? I got that outta a bag last year.

Anyway. I vote 1. 3 would be an amazing logo for the Mechwarrior Online crew.

Blasphemeral
Jul 26, 2012

Three mongrel men in exchange for a party member? I found that one in the Faustian Bargain Bin.
I'm voting that we have a winner-winner chicken-dinner. (Option 1, if that wasn't clear.)

gandlethorpe posted:

This is a pretty well done cosplay. It's just too bad it's an Asura. Only (creepy) kids can cosplay Asura because of their weird proportions. Adults just look funky.

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:

I think table leg and dollar store mirror ball is about as cheap as you can get for making a prop Moot. I mean with all the rest of the effort put into the costume you'd think they'd at least spray paint the table leg gold.

Gold spray paint went into a paper bag before he had the idea to become an Asura.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

gandlethorpe posted:

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
Presenting the world's first HOPE wielded by a certified spacenorn:

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

Aug 24, 2011

i have been afk farming this lab for several hours now and almost have two stacks of tot bags

not effective, but efficient for how much time i spend on it (very little)

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009
How do you avoid getting kicked for inactivity?

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.

tyblazitar posted:

How do you avoid getting kicked for inactivity?

Send arus butter. In the act of logging in you have temporarily shown you were active, if only for a moment, and thus successfully avoided getting kicked so an active player can take your place.

:justpost: but play the game

Edit:
I'm a huge loving idiot dipshit dumbhead and didn't read the post before his. Op is outdated, game is dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aug 24, 2011

name

• Locked thread