Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
I think if they have the stomach to pay Fedor and accept all his weird demands like putting 7 different guys with 2-0 records all called Vitali Shevchenko on the card then they're going to do it for nostalgia fights like Fedor vs Crocop before he retires again. Unless for some reason they're trying to make a big push into losing money by streaming on BuzzFeed.

But I'd like to see Carwin smash up like, Mighty Mo or that massive Korean boxer then fight Baruto. Or just let him roid himself into insanity and take on the Overeem role.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pepperchomp
Jan 27, 2007

chomp chomp chomp

Jesus, even he knows his own life sucks...92 seconds in he even says, Chael Sonnen is gonna feel what Tito Ortiz feels, and let me tell you, its gonna be painful.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
Is there any reason for fedor to fight him when he's currently in lose-to-fabio shape? Actually carwin's been out so long even that might be enough.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I dunno Carwin starched that skateboarder with one arm strapped to his torso in a totally not staged thing.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Josuke Higashikata posted:

I dunno Carwin starched that skateboarder with one arm strapped to his torso in a totally not staged thing.

What makes you think it was staged?

mewse
May 2, 2006

-Atom- posted:

What makes you think it was staged?

Yeah Jason Ellis just sucks

mewse
May 2, 2006

Chael Sonnen <crushes juice box> is gonna get smashed, as the way I do inside the cage

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Chael Sonnen... Here is a riddle for you: A Homo Says What? I Am the Homo. Hello. On December 15th, I will Crush your body... Crush your spirit... I Am the Homo. The Homo Erectus. I Am a cave man... and you... are Nothing. Play my music.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Jason ellis is tough but carwin literally punches harder than just about anyone at heavy weight.

Dude could probably knock out a bull.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

I was ringside for that fight and I can promise you there was nothing staged about it. Ellis was terrified of Carwin and kept circling the wrong way.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Fair dues then.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
https://twitter.com/ShaneCarwin/status/790371967647952897

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

gently caress yeah. My mate Reece got a title shot december 2nd.

https://sg.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mma-insider/bibiano-fernandes-set-for-title-defense-against-070146532.html

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Sick. Good luck to him.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
https://twitter.com/bokamotoESPN/status/791095707100864512

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Maaaaaanhoeeeeeefffffffffffffffffffffff

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
As reported on BJJpenn.com's HGHelwani, Fedor vs Carwin would be the new Space Race for performance enhancing chemistry

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
quote edit I blew it

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
https://twitter.com/arielhelwani/status/791452620988768256

Eagerly awaiting news that he, too, is signed to fight Fedor

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
i miss pride lw. 2 years of kawajiri, hansen, mach, buscape, azeredo, gomi, pulver and krazy horse on blend.

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
pride didnt make Fireball Kid v Hellboy... i still wanna see that

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Maybe he's hoping to pay some of the participants of Metamoris with his winnings???

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

-Atom- posted:

Maybe he's hoping to pay some of the participants of Metamoris with his winnings???

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
https://twitter.com/rizin_PR/status/791494292271280128

I can't read this, is he in the GP?

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Actually far more importantly, Crusher was granted his release from the UFC, has signed with Rizin, and is expected to debut on NYE. Good for him, have to imagine retirement is coming soon. Cut Gomi too please.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Kayla Harrison signed with WSOF, and will eventually fight.

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/10/two-time-olympic-gold-medalist-kayla-harrison-signs-with-wsof

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

Finally someone that Cyborg can fight at her natural weight class of 165

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

Why did Tito Ortiz call Chael Sonnen a carton of "Juicy Juice"

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/10/27/13432922/morning-report-tito-ortiz-calls-chael-sonnen-a-juicy-juice-boy-plans

quote:

Ortiz smashing an empty juice box in his hands was the most talked about MMA related news of the weekend and yesterday in a Facebook Live interview, Ortiz furthered the discussion by explaining his symbolism.

"So as I was growing up is don't ever do juice, as in steroids. Chael Sonnen gets popped for a juice cocktail. And the question was, 'so how do I think this fight is gonna turn out?' So I said, 'well let me go ahead and find Chael for you.' So the best acronym I could think of that is a juice box, juice box being Chael Sonnen. It's no more than that because he is a juicy juice boy. He likes to do his, dabble in his little steroid stuff.

"Hopefully they do test us - which I know they will, they test us on all of our fights. But that just shows a sign of weakness; a sign of weakness of him being full of juice. He's a juice box, he's a juice boy and that's why that Juicy Juice box came into the camera frame."

"The best acronym I could think of." Incredible.

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

he's a juicy juice boy

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

nobody's voice plays so perfectly in my head when reading as Tito's. he's just a juicy juice boy

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

He turned down a higher offer to fight in Bellator, was too scared of James Thompson.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

willie_dee posted:

He turned down a higher offer to fight in Bellator, was too scared of James Thompson.

One gimmick at a time, Willie.

TheCool69
Sep 23, 2011
Everybodys favorite psycopath Alex Emelianenko will be released to parole only after year into his 4.5y sentence of raping a woman.

He is looking into returning to the Cage later this year. Probably on EFN...

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/10/27/13434760/alexander-emelianenko-released-three-years-early-on-parole-plans-to-fight-in-2016

TheCool69 fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Oct 27, 2016

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
So Carwin is signed to fight in the tournament, which is going to be the same format as last year, first round fights on the 29th, tournament semis and finals on the 31st. It's guaranteed that Crocop is going to pull out with an "injury" after schoolyard shoving Wanderlei into the dirt, but at his age he shouldn't be fighting more than once in a few days anyway.

Kawajiri apparently wants to fight Kron, and it sounds like that's getting set up. Kid Yamamoto's nephew is fighting Tokoro and his sister is fighting a model or something. I don't know.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Triticum Guzzler posted:

So Carwin is signed to fight in the tournament, which is going to be the same format as last year, first round fights on the 29th, tournament semis and finals on the 31st. It's guaranteed that Crocop is going to pull out with an "injury" after schoolyard shoving Wanderlei into the dirt, but at his age he shouldn't be fighting more than once in a few days anyway.

Kawajiri apparently wants to fight Kron, and it sounds like that's getting set up. Kid Yamamoto's nephew is fighting Tokoro and his sister is fighting a model or something. I don't know.

Isn't Kid Yamamoto's sister an Olympic wrestler or something?

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

CommonShore posted:

Isn't Kid Yamamoto's sister an Olympic wrestler or something?

I don't know if she was ever in the olympics, but the whole family is full of highly accomplished wrestlers. Also I think she wrestled with manyak.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Luke Thomas spoke to some schools involved with Metamoris and they still have yet to be paid, and when they tried to get something in writing, Ralek backed off.

Stupid on their part, but they were still opening taken advantage of by Ralek.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Triticum Guzzler posted:

I don't know if she was ever in the olympics, but the whole family is full of highly accomplished wrestlers. Also I think she wrestled with manyak.

Yah his sister Seiko is a multiple time world champion wrestler and i used to wrestle with her. Shes cool

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
i'm lookin forward to the chael/tito fight. it's gonna be so lovely, hope chael wins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
In the same "Juicy juice box boy" thing, Tito said that in college, Chael, at 177 pounds pinned Tito at 195 pounds in 30 seconds

On Tito's birthday