Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

So should I get pepperoni hot pockets or the ham and cheese ones?

Both

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

lol um, yeah, ok sure i guess

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
I think my parents every day for being a white male in america god drat does it feel good.

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

A dog begins eating a dusty old coil of rope but there's a nail in it.

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

So should I get pepperoni hot pockets or the ham and cheese ones?

Don't even microwave it; this is the world now.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

i don't even understand how this is legally justifiable, what the hell?

HILLARY CURES DEPLORABLES posted:

imagine how killed a bunch of black occupiers would have been

firebombed from a helicopter

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface
What was their thought process?

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
I for one am glad all those brave ranchers will go back to ranching like God intended.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

TotalLossBrain posted:

I for one am glad all those brave ranchers will go back to ranching like God intended.

For real though next time this happens its now waaay more likely someone gets shot.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
There isn't enough horrible poo poo that could befall the members of this jury. I hope every last one of them has their lives utterly destroyed.

Illusive Fuck Man
Jul 5, 2004
RIP John McCain feel better xoxo 💋 🙏
Taco Defender
are you loving kidding me

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Well, one more win for "you can get away with anything if you're white", I guess.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
well my toilets stopped up, i could fix it, or I could go dig a hole in those jurors yards with a stolen tractor and poo poo in it, since that's apparently not a crime

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Telsa Cola posted:

pretend i posted the quantum leap 'im retarded?' gif

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
https://twitter.com/ryanjhaas/status/791781387674189824

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

Its now legal to take over federal property. Pretty cool guys

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?
:wtf:

What does the government even do from here, the whole idea was to let them let out enough rope to hang themselves with, only it turns out even a slam dunk case can't get past a jury. Appeal only works on points of law, not the facts, and the jury just told the government you can take your liberal elitist "facts" right back to Jew York City where you came from.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Old juror 11: gently caress this poo poo Im out.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
Looking forward to President Clinton getting to deal with a bunch of white wing militias legally occupying government property while armed.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Franais.
Isn't justice beautiful?

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

Telsa Cola posted:

"They are white good old boys angry about those drat LIEberals!! Salt of the Earth!!"

That's all that went through their minds. Worthless redneck jury.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Hahahahaa

https://twitter.com/karinapdx/status/791781814981447680

https://twitter.com/maxoregonian/status/791781891363917824

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Goodpancakes posted:

Its now legal to take over federal property. Pretty cool guys

Only if you're white
https://twitter.com/ItsTonyNow/status/791776670982270976

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lol like video evidence means a goddamn thing

big groups of white guys doing violent poo poo will never have the hammer brought down on them

i hope a riot breaks out

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

brb gonna go to federal courthose, claim it as my own and refuse to leave citing new caselaw in oregon because that's how the law works im pretty sure

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."
OMFG. Bundy's lawyer is set for loving life.

The rest of us are loving screwed.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Evil Fluffy posted:

Looking forward to President Clinton getting to deal with a bunch of white wing militias legally occupying government property while armed.

clinton will summon janet reno who will have a press conference consisting of five minutes of haunting staring and a slight scowl while standing in front of a fireplace

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

Quorum posted:

:wtf:

What does the government even do from here, the whole idea was to let them let out enough rope to hang themselves with, only it turns out even a slam dunk case can't get past a jury. Appeal only works on points of law, not the facts, and the jury just told the government you can take your liberal elitist "facts" right back to Jew York City where you came from.

Im wondering too, I know the whole "trial by jury of your peers" and not being charged twice thing but what happens if the jury goes "eh gently caress it not guility" Like could I straight up murder a dude infront of a security camera in good light and state my name and everything and still get a not guilty charge if the jury was stupid af?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
Hey

Lookk on the bright side u guys

At least that one guy got killed

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Franais.
https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/3/35/Chaknight_levelup_07.mp3

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

So the prosecutors are going to appeal because this is completely loving insane, right?

Jurors should be required by law to explain their verdict and if they use the words "jury nullification" the judge should be allowed to shoot them on the spot.

e:

redneck nazgul posted:

clinton will summon janet reno who will have a press conference consisting of five minutes of haunting staring and a slight scowl while standing in front of a fireplace

If it means firebombing the militia I think I'd be ok with it at this point.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Telsa Cola posted:

Im wondering too, I know the whole "trial by jury of your peers" and not being charged twice thing but what happens if the jury goes "eh gently caress it not guility" Like could I straight up murder a dude infront of a security camera in good light and state my name and everything and still get a not guilty charge if the jury was stupid af?

idk, are you a dumb loving hick?

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:
Oh good. I am legit worried about what is going to happen after trump gets his rear end kicked on November 8th. I really think there is going to be a lot of violence over he next few months

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Is there a way we could know if it's jury nullification?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
As will several police officers by these guys somewhere down the line!!!!!!

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
A fitting end:

https://twitter.com/maxoregonian/status/791782218708291589

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde
Dear Oregon: if this is how you want to play it, get the gently caress out of our Union and don't come back.

We need the Bugs Bunny gif except OR instead of FL

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx
I hope juror 11 breaks his silence and loving burns the rest of them.

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

A dog begins eating a dusty old coil of rope but there's a nail in it.

Why is Mumford fighting?

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

Kazak_Hstan posted:

idk, are you a dumb loving hick?

If Im white does it help?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonfire Lit
Jul 9, 2008

If you're one of the sinners who caused this please unfriend me now.

WrenP-Complete posted:

Is there a way we could know if it's jury nullification?
yeah you can look at the facts and the verdict