Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

java
May 7, 2005

Looking to sell my Korg SQ-1 sequencer and my Turbo Rat distortion pedal. Selling each for $80 shipped, or $150 shipped for both (to the US only).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justus
Apr 18, 2006

Kinda a shot in the dark here, but anyone interested in the old PCI HDSP 9632 card from RME? I've got the base card, and also the AI4S daughter board that adds four more balanced inputs, as well as BOTH upgraded breakout cables (balanced analog I/O and AES/EBU digital I/O).

Put it all together and you've got:
- 6 balanced analog ins (4xTRS, 2xXLR) (plus a dependent headphone jack fwiw)
- 2 balanced XLR analog outs
- 1 SPDIF/AES i/o (in either composite or XLR form)
- 1 MIDI i/o
- 1 ADAT i/o (with one dustcap missing).

The analog i/o makes use of RME's famous high-end AD and DA converters powered by SteadyClock. Don't forget too that RME is also famous for its ultra low-latency drivers if that's what you're after. And because RME is smart enough to unify its drivers, they still continually update drivers for even a product this old (since the driver piggybacks on the newer PCIe cards). I used it for over a decade in my little home project studio with a couple of microphones and outboard synthesizers, and it did the trick of providing high quality i/o and low latency (seriously less than 1ms measured round-trip under ideal conditions, and can still handle 12/13 ms measured round-trip even with a 50+ track project loaded with plugins).

There are downsides:
- The headphone output is noisy. I don't know why. It really shouldn't be. Maybe it's the way I had it configured.
- No microphone pre-amps. I tend to prefer outboard mic pres anyways, but I know this could be a deal-breaker for some people.
- The big one...it's old-school PCI! Ultimately I'm only getting rid of it because my new computer won't work with it, and I decided not to try futzing with a PCIe-PCI adapter.

But if you've got a somewhat older computer with PCI ports (or the patience to try to make it work through a PCIe adapter), a small-scale setup with a little outboard gear, and a desire to upgrade beyond entry-level pro audio (aka pro-sumer), this provides an ideal light-weight solution that provides driver performance and converter quality that you'd normally have to spend $1000 or more to get, and I think I'd let it go for $300 shipped if this just happens to be a good fit for anyone here. Which sure, the base card sells on Ebay for about $250, but that daughter board is a bit rare and somewhat sought after since it works with RMEs newer cards too, as do the upgraded breakout cables. I'll provide pics on request if anyone's interested.

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe

Revvik posted:

Mesa Boogie Big Block Titan V12 bass head with the foot switch & cable plus factory shipping box, rack enclosure, power strip, two 410 cabs (Carvin & Peavey Headliner), and a big bag of cables, bass strings, couple pedals, and other supplies.
Bag has Tony the Tiger on it.

Located in Kalamazoo, MI. PM me an offer. No way is this shipping anywhere.

I still have this with no idea what to do with it.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Looking to trade my TC Electronic T2 for a fuzz. I specifically have my eye on a Caroline Olympia, but pretty much any non-muff variant (so no Swollen Pickles) will pique my interest.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
Is there anyone out there who happens to want to sell a MIM Telecaster neck?

java
May 7, 2005

I've also got an Alesis Q25 USB keyboard I'm looking to trade/sell. $45 bucks will get it to you shipped if you are in the US.

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

java posted:

I've also got an Alesis Q25 USB keyboard I'm looking to trade/sell. $45 bucks will get it to you shipped if you are in the US.

What are you looking for for a trade?

java
May 7, 2005

Drink-Mix Man posted:

What are you looking for for a trade?

Would trade for something like a Teenage Engineer Pocket Operator or a drive pedal.

DEUCE SLUICE
Feb 6, 2004

I dreamt I was an old dog, stuck in a honeypot. It was horrifying.
edit: all gone

DEUCE SLUICE fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Feb 6, 2017

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Chomp chomp chomp...We have the legendary Magic Beans
Goon Made Wallets

CPL593H posted:

Is there anyone out there who happens to want to sell a MIM Telecaster neck?

There was a guy giving one away in SA mart for the cost of shipping. No idea if hes still there.

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Goon Made Wallets
Anyone want a stetsbar proII for stop tail guitars?

Willing to let it go cheap. I tried it but much prefer the bend range of my bigsby

E:returning

philkop fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Dec 5, 2016

krackmonkey
Mar 28, 2003

when the going gets weird, the weird turn pro...
selling my Korg Minilogue $350 + $25 shipping - here's a link to the SA Mart thread with pics
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3801146

DEUCE SLUICE
Feb 6, 2004

I dreamt I was an old dog, stuck in a honeypot. It was horrifying.
That's a killer deal on an awesome synth.

JohnnySmitch
Oct 20, 2004

Don't touch me there - Noone has that right.
Crossposting from SA Mart - selling a bunch of audio stuff:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3801256&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post467278210

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Listen, Mr. Kansas Law Dog.
Law don't go around here.
Savvy?
Two guitars! PM me here or email don't email meeee.

SOLD! Fender Competition Mustang Reissue:

Model is MG69-BECK/CO and it's a Japanese model that was built as a signature guitar for a character from the anime/manga BECK, but more to the point, it's the most accurate reissue of a Competition Mustang that Fender has ever made. Very clean with a couple shallow dings and some buckle scratches on the back. No case but I'll add a padded bag.

Upgrades:

- Full size CTS pots and Switchcraft switches/jack
- Rewired with lacquered, cloth covered wire and a vintage cap
- Original vintage 1966 Fender Mustang pickups+covers+screws
- Mastery bridge (that's an expensive part but it's a top notch bridge, I put one on EVERY jag/jazzmaster/mustang. I have two spares in my parts drawer)
- Thumbscrew, instead of a set screw, to adjust trem arm position and tension on the fly
- Schaller strap buttons (originals included)
- Slightly modified controls: instead of having two redundant "in-phase/off/out-of-phase" switches like a standard Mustang, the bridge switch is now a "parallel/off/series" switch. You lose nothing and gain some options.

Looking for $1000 shipped
(SOLD FOR $900), which is almost exactly what I paid for the guitar used 4 years ago before I put any work or new parts into it. Make me an offer, though.

Click for big:

Next is a PRS S2 Standard 24 Satin. So, GC had these for sale a month or two ago for $649 brand new, marked down from $999 regular, so I bought one. It owns. In fact, it made me fall in love with PRS, so I bought a fancy Core series Custom 24, so now I have two PRS which is redundant, so now this one's going away. Super clean, with just pickguard swirl and a ding or two. I changed the pickups and a couple other parts while I was thinking I'd just keep both PRS guitars.

Upgrades:

- USA PRS bridge. They come new with a cheaper import cast/zinc unit. I put this nice steel/brass one in - it's a $325 part new, but it makes a massive difference.
- Ebony Schaller tuner knobs
- Seymour Duncan JB in the bridge and a Vintage Vibe P90 in the neck
- Push/pull pot replaced with an Alpha
- Schaller strap buttons (originals included)

So I paid $650 and put about $600 worth of parts in. They usually cost $999. I'm thinking $950 shipped for this? EDIT 12/30/16: let's do $850 shipped, or $750 with the factory bridge instead of the USA one.
(SOLD for $850) Hell, I'll include the original bridge and pickups in case you want to strip the spendy poo poo out and make some money back. Comes with the PRS S2 gig bag. Make me an offer, yeah?

Click for big:

edit: not looking for trades tbh, I mostly need the money for vet bills for my dumb, sick cat.

Carbohydrates fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Jan 1, 2017

nitsuga
Jan 1, 2007

Goons! I've got a BYOC Lazy Sprocket kicking around. There is a fair amount of dust in the finish and I had to hack the LED after soldering it in wrong, but I have good faith in the rest of the wiring (yes, there is some room for improvement).

It's a really neat effect, I just don't use it much.

EDIT: Sorry, I think I'm going to hang on to the Lazy Sprocket for just a little bit longer. It is a lot of fun.

nitsuga fucked around with this message at 01:57 on Dec 20, 2016

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Goon Made Wallets
SOLD

philkop fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Jan 1, 2017

nitsuga
Jan 1, 2007

I've decided to relist my Lazy Sprocket and one of my acoustics, an Alvarez AD60.

Lazy Sprocket - $45 The Lazy Sprocket has the same quirks as before, like the dust in the finish and the misaligned and hacked together LED (I soldered it in the wrong way initially), but I have good faith in the rest of the wiring and soldering. I'll get some pictures of the insides up tomorrow. It's a really neat effect, I just don't use it much. Sold!

Alvarez AD60 - $180 I bought this new a couple years ago. Solid top, bone nut, a matte neck, and plenty of style to boot. It's got some great features for the price. I really enjoy the guitar's tone too. It is very dynamic and responds well to quiet shimmery pieces as well as hearty strumming--it just depends on what you want to do. Now, it is a used guitar, so there are some dings and scratches (note the ones by the sound port). Overall, though, it is structurally sound. It has been set up professionally and will be ready to play out of the box. Just holler in here if you have any questions or requests.

http://imgur.com/a/o97Mc

nitsuga fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Dec 30, 2016

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Listen, Mr. Kansas Law Dog.
Law don't go around here.
Savvy?
Mustang is sold and I'm dropping the PRS to $850 shipped (SOLD) with the fancy USA trem unit, or $750 shipped with its factory import bridge. Way cheaper than new plus you get fancy pickups and poo poo!

Carbohydrates fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Jan 1, 2017

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

I'll probably be selling my mid 2000s MIA Peavey XXX EFX 40w combo amp once I get it serviced this week. Dropping it off in a few minutes. It sounds insanely good and even though I nearly hate to sell it as much as I hate the idea of shipping it, let me know if any of you guys are interested in it. East Central Florida in case anyone is nearby.

scarface11d
Nov 12, 2010
selling my jaguar.. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fender-Jaguar-Electric-Guitar-/122309310861?hash=item1c7a33f98d:g:iqYAAOSwEzxYd9~l

The Bunk
Sep 15, 2007

Oh, I just don't know
where to begin.
Fun Shoe
Doing some new year decluttering AKA how did I end up with this many straps. All prices Paypal shipped US :

Couch straps
update: blue, green, & red sold
Brown vinyl $25

MONO Betty (pretty sure the L means 'long version') $25
Planet Waves locking straps $7 each or I'll throw one in if you buy something else & ask

Levy's Banjo strap $25

Cusack Single Pedal Tamer $70
Cool true bypass looper that I never ended up needing or using. Has a switch that allow you to use it as normal on/off, off unless the switch is held, or on unless the switch is held. Comes with original box.

Korg Pitchblack tuner $35
Works great, just bought a Turbo Tuner.

Weber 10A100 10" Speaker $50

Fender 9050L Flatwound bass strings sealed in package $10

The Bunk fucked around with this message at 13:48 on Jan 23, 2017

butros
Aug 2, 2007

I believe the signs of the reptile master

The Bunk posted:

Doing some new year decluttering AKA how did I end up with this many straps. All prices Paypal shipped US :

Couch straps
Blue seatbelt update: green & red sold $15 each
Brown vinyl $25

Planet Waves locking straps $7 each or I'll throw one in if you buy something else & ask

Levy's Banjo strap $25

Cool true bypass looper that I never ended up needing or using. Has a switch that allow you to use it as normal on/off, off unless the switch is held, or on unless the switch is held. Comes with original box.

EHX Memory Boy $70
Minor signs of use, has velcro. More delays should have square wave modulation.

The Bunk posted:

Couch straps
Blue seatbelt update: green & red sold $15 each
Brown vinyl $25

Levy's Banjo strap $25

EHX Memory Boy $70
Minor signs of use, has velcro. More delays should have square wave modulation.

I don't have PMs but am interested in the memory boy. What's your email?

The Bunk
Sep 15, 2007

Oh, I just don't know
where to begin.
Fun Shoe

butros posted:

I don't have PMs but am interested in the memory boy. What's your email?
XXXX
PayPal address is the same. I can send it out today if I get payment before I go to ship the straps.

The Bunk fucked around with this message at 13:59 on Jan 17, 2017

butros
Aug 2, 2007

The Bunk posted:

yoda423 at yahoo * com

PayPal address is the same. I can send it out today if I get payment before I go to ship the straps.

Sent.

The Bunk
Sep 15, 2007

Oh, I just don't know
where to begin.
Fun Shoe

Got it, thanks!

butros
Aug 2, 2007

Know who's a cool dude? The bunk is a cool dude. Thanks man.

The Bunk
Sep 15, 2007

Oh, I just don't know
where to begin.
Fun Shoe

butros posted:

Enjoy! One of my favorite things to do is set the square wave modulation depth so the delayed signal jumps between -1 and +1 octave.

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Goon Made Wallets
E: Found one!

philkop fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Jan 21, 2017

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Goon Made Wallets
E:

philkop fucked around with this message at 19:37 on Jan 21, 2017

Planet X
Dec 10, 2003

GOOD MORNING

butros posted:

I have the same Music Man HD212! :hfive:

Long shot, but hate to throw it away:

I was scammed at a swap meet, someone sold me a Boss CD-5 Chorus Ensemble pedal, and it doesn't work and per the shop I took it to, the board has been irreparably messed up. If anyone builds pedals and wants the thing (the body of which is in really great shape), just PM me and you can basically have it for shipping, maybe gimmie a :10bux: so I can buy some beer, I don't really care. I just don't want the thing to go to waste in the electronics recycling bin if it could live on as someone's frankenpedal.

nitsuga
Jan 1, 2007

Sold!

All right, I'm going for the big one. I'm selling my classical. Here it is on Reverb.

https://reverb.com/item/4068718-takamine-hirade-1982

nitsuga fucked around with this message at 00:36 on Apr 4, 2017

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Who wants to buy my BKP Piledriver set?

JohnnySmitch
Oct 20, 2004

Don't touch me there - Noone has that right.
If anyone's looking for a new delay pedal, I'm selling a few more of my hand built Major Tom delays in SAMart here:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3809091&perpage=40

Catatron Prime
Aug 23, 2010

IT ME

Toilet Rascal

Planet X posted:

I have the same Music Man HD212! :hfive:

Long shot, but hate to throw it away:

I was scammed at a swap meet, someone sold me a Boss CD-5 Chorus Ensemble pedal, and it doesn't work and per the shop I took it to, the board has been irreparably messed up. If anyone builds pedals and wants the thing (the body of which is in really great shape), just PM me and you can basically have it for shipping, maybe gimmie a :10bux: so I can buy some beer, I don't really care. I just don't want the thing to go to waste in the electronics recycling bin if it could live on as someone's frankenpedal.

PMed you on the pedal, if you've still got it, I've been looking for a case to build my own pedal. I can also take a look at the pcb board and see if it can be fixed as well.

The Bunk
Sep 15, 2007

Oh, I just don't know
where to begin.
Fun Shoe

The Bunk posted:

Couch straps
update: blue, green, & red sold
Brown vinyl $25

Levy's Banjo strap $25

This stuff is still available, plus

Souldier strap $15

Josh Wow
Feb 28, 2005

We need more beer up here!
I'll take the tuner, where should I send the paypal to?

The Bunk
Sep 15, 2007

Oh, I just don't know
where to begin.
Fun Shoe

Josh Wow posted:

email removed.

The Bunk fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Feb 22, 2017

The Bunk
Sep 15, 2007

Oh, I just don't know
where to begin.
Fun Shoe

Josh Wow posted:

Got the money, I'll send it out tomorrow! I'm in NC too, so it should get to you pretty fast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

https://reverb.com/item/4464275-peavey-triple-xxx-super-40-efx-combo

Buy my amp cowards