Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dmnz
Feb 14, 2012

BNNRROWNWNWOWOWOWO

As if millions of millennials all cried out in horror, for exactly 6 seconds, and then were silenced.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

buncha old fucks yelling at kids who can't hear em itt

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Grem posted:

Thank God. I still get calls and text messages from girls thinking I'm some dude named Matthew Espinosa who is supposedly a Vine loving superstar. Maybe if he goes away so will whoever jokingly releases my phone number as his.

poo poo son get you some of that vine tail

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

They're like 13 years old so I say nothing but "I'm not him" and block the number.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Twitter will soon follow cause it turns out that giant businesses are supposed to make money.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

As far as the vine thing goes....who gives a poo poo? Why can't the "superstars" just go, 'follow me on YouTube' or whatever. And still enforce their 6 second content rule.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Professor of Cats posted:

As far as the vine thing goes....who gives a poo poo? Why can't the "superstars" just go, 'follow me on YouTube' or whatever. And still enforce their 6 second content rule.

Nobody watches 6 second videos on youtube though, that'd be stupid.

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

They do watch compilations of 6 second videos, though!

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Professor of Cats posted:

The commercials before the video would be longer than the video. :effort:

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKiiyI2T04s

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgKGixi8bp8

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZpa3nOLOa8

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
LOL the Bundy/Malheur Occupation trial is over. All found not-guilty.

The Schadenfreude is all of us. The SovCits won.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

The gently caress? Did someone forget to take a picture of them being on the news or something?

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
This is bullshit of the highest order. :smith: I legit have lost faith in our legal system over this.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

TotalLossBrain posted:

WTF

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:

yeah everyone knows 5 seconds is where it's at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=user?5secondfilms?videos

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

TotalLossBrain posted:

:wtc:
I haven't followed the trial closely. Anyone got a link to a good recap where I can get really upset and frustrated?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Now that's funny!

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
I literally don't understand how it's possible they got off. How it's even possible. Does not compute.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

WickedHate posted:

I literally don't understand how it's possible they got off. How it's even possible. Does not compute.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

I don't like this can we go back to posting short videos, vines or otherwise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKbU8B-QVZk

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

hiddenriverninja posted:

They do watch compilations of 6 second videos, though!

Ah! So wait, Why is vine going away again??

Har har har har har

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Tyrone, no! :ohdear:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Z2B9UTJWbk

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

TotalLossBrain posted:

I've never been more afraid for my safety, and I say this as a white male.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Kurieg posted:

I am pissed.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Kurieg posted:

I say this as a white male.

My condolences

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhRk45Sdg2o

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Kurieg posted:

Hey, it's not like a candidate for the highest political position in the country has been advocating for the complete destruction of the rule of law so there has to still be some of it around, right?

Here's at least one bit of legal news that will put a smile on your faces to make up for this. Those guys who have been calling everyone in America claiming to be the IRS to scam money from people got rounded up in mass arrests in India. There's 60 people that have been indicted so far and it sounds like there's quite a few more to come due to the massive scale of this operation (something like five call centers worth of people).

Random Stranger has a new favorite as of 03:25 on Oct 28, 2016

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.
So which prosecutor - which loving fool didn't even try to charge them with everything they actually did?

Seems pretty cut-and-dry, I dunno, busting into a government facility, not sure how you could possibly spin that unless someone's just blatantly gaming the system. But I don't know enough to know who or how someone's doing that this time. The prosecutors must not have really want them to get prosecuted - right? God, what is it now that I'm believing in that I shouldn't? This is Santa all over again.

edit: It was the jurors, right? Yet ANOTHER national humiliation courtesy of those mouth-breathing Oregonian dumbfucks!!!!!!

Cobweb Heart has a new favorite as of 03:25 on Oct 28, 2016

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:
It was basically a slam dunk but most of the Jury wanted to nullify, there was one stand-out who said that they were guilty and they banded together to claim that he was Biased and get him replaced with an alternate who they were able to browbeat into agreeing with them.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

So some SovCits were just acquitted by a bunch of jury nullification people.

I'm not sure I like how this century is going

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo
What a loving joke. This country and its justice system is a loving joke.

belt has a new favorite as of 04:14 on Oct 28, 2016

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
If you try and look at it on the bright side, I imagine the folks kinda wanted to be found guilty so they could talk about the government trying to take ARE FREEDOMS by jailing these poor people who did nothing wrong.

Still sucks, but still.

mostlygray
Nov 1, 2012

BURY ME AS I LIVED, A FREE MAN ON THE CLUTCH

Wasabi the J posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuPeGPwGKe8

I know Stephen Fry is playing it up a bit, but his adrenaline-soaked eyeballs leaking while trying to keep up with the spectacle is marvelous.

Also the shock at the flyover while the Americans are hell-yeah'ing.

It needed a B52. That magical screech is the best. Also an earth-shattering kaboom from a fighter going supersonic is nice if it's allowed. Before they were banned from doing it over residential areas, the Happy Hooligans of ND used to run supersonic over our house. There's nothing like that thunder crack. My cousins' dad did a supersonic low-pass over his house once. Broke half the dishes in the kitchen. He almost kissed the roof. Not the best idea a guy ever had.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

I need details on this (from real brief CNN article):

quote:

There was a bit of drama in the courtroom after the decision, CNN affiliate KOIN reported. Ammon Bundy's attorney, Marcus Mumford, was taken down by US Marshals who reportedly used a stun gun after the lawyer argued with the judge that his client should be set free. Mumford spent a brief time in custody, KOIN reported.

Anyone found a good write up on just what the hell happened?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Judge: "The jury finds in favor of the defendants."
Defendants' lawyer: "LET MY PEOPLE GO"
US Marshal: *ZAP*