Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
watto used his jew powers on qui gon to keep him from looking at literally any other dealer for the hyperdrive he needed. if that's not jewish, I don't know what is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

reignofevil posted:

You know what? I think people saying Watto sucks because he is a dumb sterotype and the people who are saying that Watto wasn't even a noticeable factor in a movie as loving abysmal as Episode 1 the Phantom Menace are both 100% correct :unsmith:

Won't lie, I liked the whole "Jedi mind tricks don't work on me" bit. Only thing that I actually found kind of amusing in the prequels.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
Epsiode 1 may have been dogshit but it was the best of the prequels.

We didn't have to sit through the worst romantic dialogue ever recorded or a 50 minute lightsaber fight.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
As a child, I liked action scenes in prequels.

As an adult, I've never watched prequels.

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

Paladinus posted:

As a child, I liked action scenes in prequels.

As an adult, I've never watched prequels.

Good.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQRmacNGFkM

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Glad to see RLM fans itt default to "Everything is racist in today's pc culture :rolleyes:" when the subject of racism is brought up. A real winning tack.

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

Lurdiak posted:

Glad to see RLM fans itt default to "Everything is racist in today's pc culture :rolleyes:" when the subject of racism is brought up. A real winning tack.

I know I am!

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Lurdiak posted:

your posts are bad

MrSlam
Apr 25, 2014

And there you sat, eating hamburgers while the world cried.
We haven't even gotten to the Nemoidians

MrSlam fucked around with this message at 00:00 on Oct 28, 2016

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

MrSlam posted:

Forget it Jake, its Nemoidiantown

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Space Camp fuckup posted:

your posts are bad

almost as bad as the prequels.

HIJK
Nov 25, 2012
in the room where you sleep

Lurdiak posted:

to be fair, humans are racist by default.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Lurdiak posted:

Suck my balls garbage man.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Just ignore Lurdiak, he's a waste of effort in whatever thread he's in.

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

MrSlam posted:

I actually had forgotten about them.

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

Ever wonder what unfunny stuff gets cut out of an RLM video? Watch PreRec to get a taste.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I don't give a gently caress what anyone says, Hocus Pocus was a good movie:

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
My favorite halloween movie is the 1989 movie Teen Wtich

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksBE53CIT8E

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
You ever think a Jedi used the force to daterape someone?

*waves hand*

Show me ur boobs

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
jedi are scum

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

CJacobs posted:

Girl got game!

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Racism can be good, if it's directed at the vile scions of Yakub. I address this in my 10-page theory about how Star Wars supports the Nation of Islam.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
I remember watching i think it was hocus pocus as a tween with my little sister and being uncomfortable how central the main character's virginity was to the plot. i might be thinking of another movie but it was weird.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

dreezy posted:

I remember watching i think it was hocus pocus as a tween with my little sister and being uncomfortable how central the main character's virginity was to the plot. i might be thinking of another movie but it was weird.

Yeah, they make a big deal about how a VIRGIN needs to light a candle to bring the dead back to life. At least it's got Kathy Najimy, the voice of Peggy Hill!

The talking cat CGI though, jesus...

CJacobs posted:

How could I have forgotten this?!

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
just watched space cop. just wanted u guys to know mike ruined it

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Zzulu posted:

*waves hand*

Show me ur boobs

You will take this morning after pill

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
rich was right, that really is how they talk

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Lurdiak posted:

#RichEvansShaming

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

LordArgh posted:

rich was right, that really is how they talk

mikes carey grant voice is loving poo poo.he ruined that movie

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Berious posted:

#RichEvansShaming

how ehthncentirc of u

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zzulu posted:

*waves hand*

Show me ur boobs

That's why they aren't allowed to love. A consensual relationship with a mind controller is impossible

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Orkin Mang posted:

mikes carey grant voice is loving poo poo.he ruined that movie

The voice was dumb, Mike must think thats clever or something. Hes not a great actor.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

JB50 posted:

The voice was dumb, Mike must think thats clever or something. Hes not a great actor.

hes the funniest on the show and the most insightful and he ruined the movie. the best was patton oswalt and that woman with the splendid jugs

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Guy Goodbody posted:

That's why they aren't allowed to love. A consensual relationship with a mind controller is impossible

so are there like jedi council employed hookers or do you have to use your blueballs as a method to channel the force? this seems like probably the number 1 reason to go darkside

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Light Gun Man posted:

so are there like jedi council employed hookers or do you have to use your blueballs as a method to channel the force? this seems like probably the number 1 reason to go darkside

They just force jerk themselves off all the time

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
They're not even allowed to jerk it that is why they all turn to the darkside or just look pissed off and frustrated the whole time

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
With the kind of bullshit rules, political red tape and other things that gently caress with their trainees, there's probably more sexual shenanigans going on in the jedi council chambers than at the Vatican.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
hey the jedi code only says you're not allowed to love, doesn't say anything about you're not allowed to rape.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Wicker Man posted:

With the kind of bullshit rules, political red tape and other things that gently caress with their trainees, there's probably more sexual shenanigans going on in the jedi council chambers than at the Vatican.

Makes me remember the Chappelle's show Jedi Council sex scandal sketch.

• Locked thread