Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Instant Sunrise posted:

trump thinks so since he was doing a campaign event at his new hotel there earlier today. obviously he's got some 11th dimensional chess going on that tells him he's going to win DC's very important 3 electoral votes.

He'll win DC if he just pushes stop & frisk more, I just know it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
He'll win DC just as soon as the Iron Abuela wins more than three idaho counties.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
Latah and Blaine are hers, maybe Ada, Shoshone, Teton, and Valley. The last four are all places where Mittens won by < 5%. Ada especially is up for grabs because the Mormons are going to feel terrible about voting for Trump and are likely to trust the rest of the state to do it for them. Obviously Idaho is one of the deepest reds, but Hillary could totally hit four counties.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Peztopiary posted:

Latah and Blaine are hers, maybe Ada, Shoshone, Teton, and Valley. The last four are all places where Mittens won by < 5%. Ada especially is up for grabs because the Mormons are going to feel terrible about voting for Trump and are likely to trust the rest of the state to do it for them. Obviously Idaho is one of the deepest reds, but Hillary could totally hit four counties.

Nate had Shoshone at Trump's gaining double digits from mittens. So no.

Valley or Adas the third. Teton.. could too.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Uh it's gonna be McMuffin duh

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx
:siren: drudge report now supporting Hillary :siren:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

A Winner is Jew posted:

:siren: drudge report now supporting Hillary :siren:

:cheers:

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
Finally, a president you can have a beer with.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Pakled posted:

Finally, a president you can have a beer line up shots of vodka with.

FTFY

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.

Pakled posted:

Finally, a president you can have a beer with.

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

what's hillary's position on every loving beer being an IPA these days?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Instant Sunrise posted:

"poo poo ill drink anything as long as its got a jameson back"

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Instant Sunrise posted:

Yes.

:guinness:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Instant Sunrise posted:

:rubshands:

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Just when I thought Hillary couldn't remind me of my mother more.

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

hillary rodham clinton: a president you can drink a line of vodka shots with

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
She'll deal with Russia with a line of vodka shots, too. Putin won't know what hit him.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i think if hillary clinton publicly challenged putin to a drinking contest then wrecked his poo poo, russia would collapse overnight

neonnoodle
Mar 20, 2008

by exmarx
I cast my meaningless Massachusetts vote for thee, abuela
:black101: :abuela:

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

i'm seriously considering putting in for PTO on the 8th and watching the election coverage all day

(i'm on the left coast so the first poll closings would be happening when i'm still at work)

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Luckily I'm gonna get out of work just when polls are closing on the east coast.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

Instant Sunrise posted:

i'm seriously considering putting in for PTO on the 8th and watching the election coverage all day

(i'm on the left coast so the first poll closings would be happening when i'm still at work)

Don't worry about the first poll closings. Go to work, then go to a bar and get hammered (or stoned, if you're cool). By the time Herself's victory tsunami washes over your state, you'll realize that what you should have done is taken Wednesday off, but it's too late now and you're going to be so hung over tomorrow. Celebrate the confirmation that we've got 992 years of liberal darkness to go.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

cams posted:

i think if hillary clinton publicly challenged putin to a drinking contest then wrecked his poo poo, russia would collapse overnight

why do you think he's terrified of her?

she already kicked his rear end only without the cameras rolling

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth
So I decided to use some of the FiveThirtyEight map stuff to see what it would look like if Trump had the best night of his life and managed to beat the odds on every single state that could reasonably be considered up in the air:

This is if Hillary loses every single state that she has a less than 80% of winning. Florida and North Carolina both have around 65% chance of going blue, Nevada is around 67% chance. Iowa, Arizona, and Ohio are basically tied, with Ohio having exactly 50% chance of swinging either way right now.

In other words, right now, even if every state over predicted Hillary's share of the vote, and Trump won every battleground, Hillary would still win the presidency.

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
voted early in Wisconsin today for abuela. Learned in the trump thread that you can vote early at any Library in Madison.

GAYS FOR DAYS has issued a correction as of 04:01 on Oct 28, 2016

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
Did Hillary win yet?

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

BOSS BATTLES DID NOTHING WRONG
Yea

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
Pretty much.

celeron 300a
Jan 23, 2005

by exmarx
Yam Slacker
Politico says that Biden is on the Hillary short list for being Secretary of State

I did not have reservations for voting for :abuela: but she may already have my vote for 2020.

4 more years of Biden on the world stage. We should never have kept him to ourselves.

celeron 300a has issued a correction as of 07:11 on Oct 28, 2016

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

I love Biden but SoS is not the first place I'd put him. It's obvious Hillary is gonna run the dept from the oval, but still

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

snakeandbake posted:

Did Hillary win yet?

ask the other hillary thread

u_s_eh
Feb 19, 2005

I AM ALL I AM NONE
When folks are arzying it's time to :toxx:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

u_s_eh posted:

BoBtheImpaler
Oct 11, 2002
Dinosaur Gum

u_s_eh posted:

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

trapped mouse posted:

So I decided to use some of the FiveThirtyEight map stuff to see what it would look like if Trump had the best night of his life and managed to beat the odds on every single state that could reasonably be considered up in the air:

This is if Hillary loses every single state that she has a less than 80% of winning. Florida and North Carolina both have around 65% chance of going blue, Nevada is around 67% chance. Iowa, Arizona, and Ohio are basically tied, with Ohio having exactly 50% chance of swinging either way right now.

In other words, right now, even if every state over predicted Hillary's share of the vote, and Trump won every battleground, Hillary would still win the presidency.

This is all true and I'm still going to be a wreck by election night.

Did 2 hours of GOTV this morning, about to do another couple hours before work.

Jeedy Jay
Nov 8, 2012
Things were looking so much like a forgone landslide, I started to figure that toxxing for Hillary would be a lame joiner move. Of course, then the dumbass horserace narrative flipped back on and people started arzying, so apparently I don't know loving anything about this political climate.

:toxx: for :abuela:, as I should have done months ago.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Azrying is the dumbest loving thing.

Evil_Urna
Aug 16, 2004
Allah Akbar!

Hillary Clinton 2016

Nuclear Winter in our time.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
fbi has reopened investigation into emails, sort of, except not, but thats what the news is gonna say

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

corn in the bible posted:

fbi has reopened investigation into emails, sort of, except not, but thats what the news is gonna say

i hope she says Chaffetz and Comey have been "extremely careless" with the facts today

• Locked thread