Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NSA WIZARD
Jan 20, 2016

IT'S AMATEUR HOUR AT THE FBI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

NSA WIZARD posted:

IT'S AMATEUR HOUR AT THE FBI

Thats every hour over there, fwiw

Should just hand them over to the DC police and put the Marshalls in charge again

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

2spooky4me posted:

:laffo: at the stock market response to this

but also :cripes:

Good thing I had to cash out all my investments to pay the bills!

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/792089058801582084

lmao

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Godholio posted:

Good thing I had to cash out all my investments to pay the bills!

:sigh::hf::sigh:

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
loving lmao

quote:

DoJ Complaint Filed Against FBI Head James Comey

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Washington, D.C. - October 28, 2016 - The Democratic Coalition Against Trump filed a complaint with the Department of Justice Office of Professional Responsibility on Friday against FBI Director James Comey for interfering in the Presidential election, following the FBI’s decision to open up an investigation into Secretary Clinton’s emails this close to Election Day. Federal employees are forbidden from participating in political activities under the Hatch Act.

“It is absolutely absurd that FBI Director Comey would support Donald Trump like this with only 11 days to go before the election,” said Scott Dworkin, Senior Advisor to the Democratic Coalition Against Trump. “It is an obvious attack from a lifelong Republican who used to serve in the Bush White House, just to undermine her campaign. Comey needs to focus on stopping terrorists and protecting America, not investigating our soon to be President-Elect Hillary Clinton.”

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Also, today is bullshit for another reason (but they do usually say no until offered):

https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/792097548618067968

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
SAY IT AINT SO, JOE

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaha

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Whip Slagcheek posted:

The more I think about it the more frustrating I find Comey's letter. It's incredibly vague and considering the subject matter and timing he really should have said something a little more concrete with regards to who and what was being investigated.

Honestly, I'd accept an "aww shucks" from anyone else saying they didn't realize it would garner this kind of reaction but Comey knew full well what he was doing with a vaguely worded letter like that. What an rear end.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Well, whatever the Clinton campaign has left up its sleeved opposition research wise, they'd better get ready to use it, haha.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
can we vote for the giant meteor to kill us all yet

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I don't think this new investigation will do anything

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

It probably won't, but it will give Republicans talking points for the weekend and keep the news off of Trump.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.
Lol this was shared by someone on my Facebook feed:

quote:

POINTS TO PONDER BEFORE ELECTION DAY :

If you are Gay, why are you voting for Hillary? She wants to bring in hundreds of thousands of refugees that believe all Gays should be executed.

If you are Black, why are you voting for Hillary? She admires Margaret Sanger and defends Planned Parenthood. They want to abort as many black babies as possible. "Exterminate the Black Race because they are like weeds." Most of those clinics are in Black neighborhoods.

If you are a Christian, why are you voting for Hillary Clinton? She wrote her Senior Thesis on Saul Alinsky. He dedicated his book "Rules for Radicals" to Lucifer, The Devil? She says he was and still is her mentor.

If you are a Veteran, in the military, or closely related to a military member, why are you voting for Hillary? She left those men to die in Benghazi and had the nerve to lie about it over and over again. They called for help but the help was told to stand down.

If you have factory job, why are you voting for Hillary? She supported TPP. Factory workers are being laid off because jobs are going overseas.

Don't forget the deals she made with China. She also welcomes open borders and for illegals to get benefits with YOUR tax money.

If you are poor, why are you voting for Hillary? She is supporting Wall street and all the big banks. Big banks keep the poor, poor by destroying the poor man's credit by allowing medical bills and collections to affect your credit scores so you can pay higher interest rates than the rich. - Taking as much of the little money you earn.

If you are a woman, how can you vote for Hillary? She has buried all of Bill's rape victims under the rug. Remember the little girl that was raped? She defended the rapist and laughed about it later.

If you carry a gun, and believe in the Constitution, how can you vote for Hillary? She wants to eliminate the NRA, take your guns, and abolish the second amendment.

I won't delete the person who shared it, because she's the mother of a close friend who committed suicide last year, but Jesus Christ these people are insane.

These and the "people need to WAKE UP!!!" types

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

I won't delete the person who shared it, because she's the mother of a close friend who committed suicide last year, but Jesus Christ these people are insane.

I think the best part of those is each one of those points is easily refutable, but they will just get upset if you tell them they're wrong.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/DPRK_News/status/792093005570277377

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.
Yep. A former coworker shared that stupid photo of a black woman standing on the American flag, while holding some other flag, but with a very badly photoshopped Hillary campaign flag superimposed. When it was pointed out that it was photoshopped (and badly), he went to the standard "photoshopped or not, it's a correct representation" or what the gently caress ever

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
FBI just hedging their bets.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I've found the abortion is racist argument really effective at convincing evangelicals to support abortion.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

shame on an IGA posted:

I've found the abortion is racist argument really effective at convincing evangelicals to support abortion.

Abortion being racist is nearly the same thing as saying Democrats today used to support slavery.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
https://twitter.com/eorden/status/792123268106952704

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
goddamn you NYP

Lead Psychiatry
Dec 22, 2004

I wonder if a soldier ever does mend a bullet hole in his coat?
The A-10 is here to stay 'indefinitely'.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

:perfect:

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Weiner should probably kill himself.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

So after reading the statement and some other articles analyzing the fallout, it looks like Comey is being far more vague than he really should have been.

We may also be so close to the finish line (and Clinton's lead in states like VA and PA is wide enough) that it probably won't change much other than possibly shifting some of Johnson's votes to Trump.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/nytpolitics/status/792127598516207616

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Casimir Radon posted:

Weiner should probably kill himself.

Why would he, when Hillary's bag man will be happy to do it for him? :rolleye:

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

I've had that and one person who keeps posting fringe left stuff asserting that Drumpf is the less evil choice because he doesn't want to go to war with Russia. :jerkbag:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

This is a good October surprise

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Dead Reckoning posted:

I'd legit love to do Hillary's dirty murder work. I'd loving work for free if she agreed to pardon me before she left office in the case that I got caught

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Dead Reckoning posted:

The fact that Weiner is still alive is proof positive that the Clinton's have never murdered anyone imo

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
This video is fantastic, one of the 538 guys had no idea any of this was happening, due to a video taping, so he was told the news while on camera.

https://twitter.com/jodyavirgan/status/792133838004690946

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

I'd like to see a close-range dogfight between an A-10 and an F-35. I know who my money's on.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

DeusExMachinima posted:

I'd like to see a close-range dogfight between an A-10 and an F-35. I know who my money's on.

the Warthog would prolly just wax the dude from standoff range with a bomb

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
cancel them both, buy more F-22s

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
loving :laffo:
https://twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/status/792150465983111168
https://twitter.com/kedronbardwell/status/792116100024586240

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
If voter supression doesn't work, mind as well try vote fraud, they've been convincing themselves its easy!

• Locked thread