Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

praying that mega64 sees it before genesplicer and i just get a hot 6 instead of like a week probably, lol

link

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

death sext posted:

i do not care for beer either so i stick with cider during the week

but during the weekend it's all about that gin. g&ts, gin rickeys, gin and ginger, gin sours. gin. yes.

this weekend i am grabbing some pumpkins and carving them up.

good choices

you should sometimes try singapore slings

----------------

death sext

heck YES Singapore slings are great. i think that's exactly what I'll do tonight

Historical Wizards

I Was The Fury posted:

Are you looking for hard liquor or something along the lines of beer/wine but with a different taste?

Preferably liqueurs, or hard liquor. But I do really like mead so I feel like anything suggestion is welcome.

Manifisto posted:

what do you like to drink that's nonalcoholic? is there anything with booze you've had that you've enjoyed? are you getting stuff for a crowd or only a few people/yourself?
I am getting something solely for myself. I drink way to much pop. I've enjoyed a number of nut based liqueurs as well as some honey based booze.

death sext posted:

i do not care for beer either so i stick with cider during the week

but during the weekend it's all about that gin. g&ts, gin rickeys, gin and ginger, gin sours. gin. yes.

I have never had gin so I guess now is as good a time as any to give it a go!

Ursine Catastrophe posted:

wassel but do half cider and find a good red/pink wine for the other half
That sounds really good, I'll have to make it when it gets reasonably chilly out again.

Nooner posted:

Ralph's sells handles of store brand vodka for $11 so thats a pretty good go to.

If not CVS store brand is like $13

those are pretty much the best two options.

source:alcoholism
Not to keen on vodka, but I appreciate the info on the sweet saving possibilities!

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Historical Wizards posted:

I need to get some booze and I would really appreciate some suggestions, because I really need to try something different.
(I don't like beer, and not a fan of wine either)

Also how is everyone doing today? Anyone got big plans?

brandy collins and a LOT of weed.

i'm going to a comedy thing tonight and then going to get el farolito. a byob success in the making.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Gin or Vodka as has already been said. Both are great with tonic water (if you taste quinine than it will help muddle the taste for you) and you can add lots of other things to a vodka/gin and tonic (lemons, limes, fruit juice, grape soda, etc.) to get lots of different spins on the drink.

Good luck on your imbibing.

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

death sext posted:

heck YES Singapore slings are great. i think that's exactly what I'll do tonight

:):hf::)

----------------

Manifisto

gin is good and versatile as a mixer. brandy/cognac may or may not be up your alley straight (I happen to like it, and also calvados which is an apple brandy), but if you've never had a sidecar it's really good, one of the great classic cocktails.

given your propensity for sweet/nutty stuff I am thinking you might also enjoy sherry and/or port. the only trouble is you need to buy somewhat carefully to get something with a level of sweetness/dryness that suits you (I suggest something balanced, not too sweet and not too dry), and to get something of an age/quality that has interesting flavors (e.g. nuttiness). price correlates with quality, generally speaking. if you're interested, you might consider an Amontillado sherry (hey, it's perfect for the season) and talk to a knowledgeable liquor store clerk about getting something decent in your price range.

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:

no one link, just posted it in like 15+ threads lol

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
it fit very well in the troy thread

social vegan

hi I'm Troy welcome to this ol' thread with me, Troy

Manifisto

Nooner posted:

no one link, just posted it in like 15+ threads lol

nooner I will give you a hot 6 if you like

social vegan

I'm about to watch 4 hours of Halloween YTV programming in a theatre can I get a hot 4

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Manifisto posted:

you should give a special prize for the first post on the page 420

----------------

vanisher

death sext posted:

this weekend i am grabbing some pumpkins and carving them up.

This sounds like slang for something hip and cool

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Manifisto

Hogge Wild posted:

you should give a special prize for the first post on the page 420

if we survive, that is

has . . . has that ever actually happened in byob?

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Manifisto posted:

hrm, that is tempting, like a cover probation, a mod sees all the posts and wants to probate me he wont be able to cause i already will be in kitty jail, and by the time im out of jail they will have forgotten about it.... the perfect crime.......

Can you please wait for one (1) hour so I can keep posting until work is over :D

Manifisto

Nooner posted:

hrm, that is tempting, like a cover probation, a mod sees all the posts and wants to probate me he wont be able to cause i already will be in kitty jail, and by the time im out of jail they will have forgotten about it.... the perfect crime.......

Can you please wait for one (1) hour so I can keep posting until work is over :D

okay

and to sweeten the pot I will use this as the probe reason

Historical Wizards

I have returned, thanks for the suggestions everyone :love:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Historical Wizards posted:

I have returned, thanks for the suggestions everyone :love:

what did you get?

:ohdear:

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
lmao that is a good edit Manfisto I like it

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
you'd think someone could be fly AND want some pie, but alas that is the life of luigi

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

lmao that is a good edit Manfisto I like it

----------------

Historical Wizards

Luvcow posted:

what did you get?

:ohdear:

I got some gin, and some Slivovitz, and just in case neither of those do it for me I got some mead.
I also got some tonic water from the grocery store, but their pop was really expensive, I mean 7.67 for Fentimans and 6 bucks for Stewert's, c'mon :argh:
So I got some Milanos instead (I still got tonic water)

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
FRIDAY NIGHT LETS GET FUDGED UP!!!!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

----------------

Manifisto

lol

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Manifisto posted:

okay

and to sweeten the pot I will use this as the probe reason

lmbo

owns

City of Glompton

happy Friday byob! I got two packages when I got home! one was makeup from My Pale Goth Skins's makeup store nd the other was Classicist's awesome hat!

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

SIDS Vicious

hey everyone how has it been going? i myself have been doing great and it feels really good to be able to say that! my son is going to be 8 weeks old on Monday and it's his first Halloween I hope you all enjoy this costume

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Ranma Fan Art posted:

hey everyone how has it been going? i myself have been doing great and it feels really good to be able to say that! my son is going to be 8 weeks old on Monday and it's his first Halloween I hope you all enjoy this costume

I love you

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Hey people happy Halloween! I miss y'all but I've been spending my off work time hanging with new friends, drinking and smoking on a giant porch and generally being a lazyass. i hope yall are finding time to be lazyasses too

Also here is a grenade pipe please ignore the chipped nail polish

Fredflonston

at this bar that usually plays movies on the big screen so I walked a whole mile to this place and they are playing some dad gum baseball I swear.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
nooner's master plan didn't seem to work, i will spray some PooPuri on his grave

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bSvdMpPnFA

----------------

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

I couldn't decide on a costume this year so I got a hot dog costume for halloween. My girlfriend is gonna br D.Va from Overwatch. A true couple's costumes.

social vegan

Munchables posted:

I couldn't decide on a costume this year so I got a hot dog costume for halloween. My girlfriend is gonna br D.Va from Overwatch. A true couple's costumes.

sounds like a coupla weiners to me hehe

social vegan

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

:3:

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fredflonston

are those tortilla strips?