Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
Got the FOTL sparrow from the free package on my titan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

texaholic posted:

Got the FOTL sparrow from the free package on my titan

I got ghost ghost and the hatchet head helmet from mine

Ain't never gunna use it but I'm still :smug:

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
I got a dis str spinmetal fallen glimmer devil ghost from mine and it has a paper tail lmao

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

I got a variks prison hat because RNG hates my stupid rear end.

poor life choice
Jul 21, 2006
Does anyone have a screenshot of a candlelight titan with the y2 new monarchy chest with ruin wings?

I need it for research.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
RIP Vine, this is me every time I drop I to a Pvp lobby with my Bungie Bounty Emblem on

https://vine.co/v/e0n2xqvzLgO

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

poor life choice posted:

Does anyone have a screenshot of a candlelight titan with the y2 new monarchy chest with ruin wings?

I need it for research.

the kallipolis chest? i think i have one i can get a shot of for you when i get home

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Candlelight is the best shader in the game imo, and it looks amazing with dunemarchers.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

it looks amazing with the hunter wotm raid armor. im like a super gay biker

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Awesome! posted:

it looks amazing with the hunter wotm raid armor. im like a super gay biker

turn your monitor on

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

what are you doing later big guy?

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

I have never been more sad to have a garbage LL than Trials: Shoulder Charge edition week.

(gonna wear the peregrine greaves and still do it, idgaf)

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

cvnvcnv posted:

Candlelight is awful and its use is shameful.

You're awful

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D
Kinda dumb trials gimmick. Might just watch some dudes yell at their monitors in anger instead this week.

Good trials map though. This was THE map to get a trials passage done in 25 minutes in year 1.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

FishBulb posted:

You're awful

Equally true.

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

cvnvcnv posted:

Sounds like you don't own Candlelight

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

SmallpoxJenkins posted:

Sounds like you don't own Candlelight

Skeleton keys are rare enough as it is. Don't shame a guy because he doesn't want to waste them on garbage.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

cvnvcnv posted:

Mods? Mods????

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
Can I get a xzzy stick montage pls? tia

TheSwingLord
Feb 12, 2007

pulse rifle nerds help me out: just pulled a pdx with the spo-28, rodeo, fitted stock, and smallbore. is this a good pvp gun?

even if it is, it won't help me since i'm the Bad PvP Man who keeps using TLW.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

TheSwingLord posted:

pulse rifle nerds help me out: just pulled a pdx with the spo-28, rodeo, fitted stock, and smallbore. is this a good pvp gun?

even if it is, it won't help me since i'm the Bad PvP Man who keeps using TLW.

It needs counter-balance instead of rodeo, shard it

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

that sounds usable if you dont have one of the better rolls on it already

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

TaurusOxford posted:

Skeleton keys are rare enough as it is. Don't shame a guy because he doesn't want to waste them on garbage.

Candlelight is a bonus that has a chance to drop from any strike hoard chest that doesn't use up a normal drop of regular type loot or artifact type loot so just use them on a chest you wanna get a thing from anyway.

TheSwingLord
Feb 12, 2007

guess i'll give it a whirl at least. my Waltz has a combo of outlaw, HCR, and headseeker so i'm guessing it's better than that.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Don't use your elo as a metric unless you roll with the same squad all the time.

What if I roll solo all the time?

I don't think I even have enough matches done to have a proper ELO. 1,229 in Supremacy and 1,222 in Clash.

Ha, I just realized I'm basically 1,200 ELO in all the categories from this year and last year. Talk about not improving.

poor life choice
Jul 21, 2006
I just saw the hard mode shader on a warlock, got excited to check it on my titan at the kiosk. It's garbage.

The shader gap is criminal.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

considering how terrible most shaders look on warlock its ok if they get a bone tossed to them in the form of red+black shader #45

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Keeping in mind I'm aware it's a poo poo exotic, but does anyone know how big a recovery boost that Astrocyte Verse gives? I'm curious.

Seven wins gave all three of us a vision stone. *wet fart noise*

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Despite low impact pulses being the rage, I got a hopscotch with third eye braced frame and counterbalance, and this thing tears

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

actionjackson posted:

Despite low impact pulses being the rage, I got a hopscotch with third eye braced frame and counterbalance, and this thing tears

I wish we could get the vanguard pulse rifles back that used the same model, those pulse rifles always looked great.

TheSwingLord
Feb 12, 2007

"beta build" is what i chose on my okcupid profile

Differo Cathedra
Oct 9, 2012

To be honest it was 4AM when I started making the gif and even I don't know what it's supposed to be about by the time I finished it an hour and a few GIS searches later :effort:

xzzy posted:

Keeping in mind I'm aware it's a poo poo exotic, but does anyone know how big a recovery boost that Astrocyte Verse gives? I'm curious.

Planet Destiny has a video showing how the exotic operates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyzfNSSJ7I8

Doesn't seem like its all that useful.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

lol that looks so bad

OdinsBeard
Jul 12, 2003

I don't think about my hands too much. Just trying to hit the ball in the air. Hit the ball in the air!
I got an aggballs/cascade/reinforced/rangefinder matador today so I guess I'm good forever re: shotguns. Cascade reloads the gun from out of the air, right? It's not drawing from your ammo reserves?

I had a similar one, but with spray and play/up close and personal, which was extremely useful. Up close and personal works with stormfist, and when its active you can oneshot almost anyone.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

I got a dis str spinmetal fallen glimmer devil ghost from mine and it has a paper tail lmao

Paprika Ghost :devil: is mack.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Differo Cathedra posted:

Planet Destiny has a video showing how the exotic operates.
Doesn't seem like its all that useful.

Nope, that's worthless poo poo.

I mean it would be in the "never loving use this" category even if ophidian aspect didn't exist.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

It looks cool though.....

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.twitch.tv/alteisenriese/v/97742757

Aksis did not feel like dying, don't know if latency related or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

The one person that wasn't in the center survived for some reason

• Locked thread