Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Evil Fluffy posted:

I hope Huma's divorce goes quickly and smoothly, so that we hear about Anthony Wiener as little as possible over the next 4-8 years.
He will be on Celebrity Apprentice in the first hundred days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

FlamingLiberal posted:

This may have already become a non-story to at least some degree-

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/792170889219637248

So even he's backing off, huh? Excellent.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Night10194 posted:

Or he knows it's likely to be such a non-story and he'd rather just shout nonsense without giving Comey an opportunity to contradict it.

Or I dunno, maybe Putin?

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Rent-A-Cop posted:

Or he knows it's likely to be such a non-story that he'd rather just shout nonsense without giving Comey an opportunity to contradict it.
Gotta be honest I like the idea of Anthony Weiner being grilled at a congressional hearing.

Retro42
Jun 27, 2011

Night10194 posted:

Leaving Comey out to burn by himself more like it.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
So wait did he really only inform Republican congressmen of what was going on? If so that goes way outside of being hopelessly naive

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Crazy Ted posted:

It was sent to eight congressional committees, not specifically to eight Republican members of Congress. Naturally, however, at least one of the R's leaked it in a matter of minutes.

I don't see the relevance.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Crazy Ted posted:

Gotta be honest I like the idea of Anthony Weiner being grilled at a congressional hearing.
I will be sad when he goes to prison in a dick-pic sting operation because we will all have to stop making wiener puns.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Necc0 posted:

So wait did he really only inform Republican congressmen of what was going on? If so that goes way outside of being hopelessly naive

It also goes to show the Republicans are dumb as bricks and don't know how to handle a hackjob when it's handed to them on a silver platter

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Dead Reckoning posted:

I don't see the relevance.
Because he sent the letter to some members of both parties, and not just the opposition. That he thought everyone would sit on it is still incredibly stupid.

Rent-A-Cop posted:

I will be sad when he goes to prison in a dick-pic sting operation because we will all have to stop making wiener puns.
You say this like people have stopped making prison rape jokes.

Crazy Ted fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Oct 29, 2016

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Crazy Ted posted:

"Mr. Weiner, please tell us about... CARLOS DANGER."

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

If Trey Gowdy of all people is acting subdued on this story you know they don't think it's going to play. This is the guy who ran Benghazi into the ground for how long?

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Necc0 posted:

I have heard he sent a similar vague note to ranking Democrats on those committees, but those Democrats had no particular interest in trying to spike :abuela: 's campaign.

Also, if we're going to lose nothingburger, can we also lose "not a good look"?

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Rent-A-Cop posted:

Imagine how many pictures of his dick must be on that computer.

In the basement of some government office building in Northern Virginia there is an FBI agent working overtime looking at pictures of Weener's wiener.

The Danger Spear.

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

Hot take on this but the FBI has always operated on a self preservation instinct and I have long suspected Hillary was going to war with them when the original email scandal broke out.

And by reopening the investigation with Clinton he probably doesn't have to worry about getting sacked without it looking like a coverup.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
It's telling that the discussion has moved fully into "did Conway do this because he's corrupt or because he's stupid" rather than anything about Hillary.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

ImpAtom posted:

"Mr. Weiner, please tell us about... CARLOS DANGER."
Classified emails sent to CarlosDanger69@yahoo.com.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

It's telling that the discussion has moved fully into "did Conway do this because he's corrupt or because he's stupid" rather than anything about Hillary.

It's Comey

Conway is a different person and also a woman

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

the year is 2024. anthony wiener sends a dick pic to vladimir putin, triggering world war iii

FlamingLiberal posted:

This may have already become a non-story to at least some degree-

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/792170889219637248

i, for one, am super excited for the hearings and investigations that will start immediately after clinton is sworn into office.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
A goon just said on CogDis raidchat that he was at the first political debate and Chris Christie got stuck in a door way.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Pakled posted:

It's Comey

I knew that but posting on my phone is hard and comey somehow became conway

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

QuoProQuid posted:

the year is 2024. anthony wiener sends a dick pic to vladimir putin, triggering world war iii

If this is how it comes, I will accept the doom of our species.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

skylined! posted:

A goon just said on CogDis raidchat that he was at the first political debate and Chris Christie got stuck in a door way.

Lol. Please tell me there are pictures.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

QuoProQuid posted:

i, for one, am super excited for the hearings and investigations that will start immediately after clinton is sworn into office.
I'm all in for some anti-McCarthy hearings next year!

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Pakled posted:

It's Comey

For a second I thought Conway Twitty was involved in this somehow.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Rent-A-Cop posted:

For a second I thought Conway Twitty was involved in this somehow.

He's always involved in all things you all of Conway twitter is involved and there he is standing behind you

Armani
Jun 22, 2008

Now it's been 17 summers since I've seen my mother

But every night I see her smile inside my dreams

Ramc posted:

Hello everyone in USPOL could someone repaste or link to the post/story with Hillary Clinton as a low earth orbit angel and the other story with end of days Obama slowly becoming bigger and bigger so he can reach the moon?

I need these for a friend in Ohio for reasons.

Thanks in advance~

You quoted it as your first post in this thread. :) Just click your name here in the quote:

Ramc posted:

new dominions 4 patch looking good

E: holy Christ I am slow on updating tabs recently :psyduck:

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Armani posted:

You quoted it as your first post in this thread. :) Just click your name here in the quote:

Jesus christ this was some 50,000 posts ago.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Armani posted:

It;s ok buddy not everyone is cut out for keeping up with the WEINERSPHERE

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Bringing your thread to a screeching halt, guaranteed.

Armani posted:

Excellent. I had totally forgotten lo those 1000 pages ago.

Now how about the surrealist story of the end of days with Obama becoming larger and larger and visible cities on the moon?

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
:siren: Oh poo poo, huge find in the latest email trove :siren:

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

Time for FBI chief Comey to resign

I'm glad things are shifting from OMG EMAILS

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

GalacticAcid posted:

:siren: Oh poo poo, huge find in the latest email trove :siren:

It's good that Hillary Clinton knows "as goes USPOL, so goes the nation."

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

I bet Hillary lurks FYAD

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

Crazy Ted posted:

It was sent to eight congressional committees, not specifically to eight Republican members of Congress. Naturally, however, at least one of the R's leaked it in a matter of minutes.

I'm not even mad at the Republicans for this, Comey's letter actually makes it sound like he's re-opening the investigation. He's been caught with his pants down.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I bet Hillary lurks FYAD

BYOB

The Hill likes to chill.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Really brave of Huma to come out like that.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Why did you send him to 3rd you morons

edit: wrong thread but gently caress it

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

ImpAtom posted:

It's good that Hillary Clinton knows "as goes USPOL, so goes the nation."

It's like JumboJohnson420 once said: "If you've lost USPOL, you've lost middle america."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010
I would think that if the Clinton campaign had any oppo to drop that they've been holding in reserve, now would be the time. So, I guess they have nothing.

Which is amazing to me. The only thing the campaign has dropped is the Alicia Machado thing in the first debate, the rest of Trump’s scandals have come from outside aources. How could the Clinton campaign have dug up so little on him?

• Locked thread