Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

Mihajlovic was pressed to explain why Ljajic was taken off yesterday with 15 minutes to play. He first said "he hd stomach pains, and he had to go off the pitch" then when asked to clarify he said "well he had to get to the bathroom else he would've done it on the pitch which wouldn't have been a good spectacle". The reporter asked him to be more specific and he finally says "he had diarrhea, do I have to draw you a picture?"

Wanna see that picture.

It's actually right here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

trem_two posted:

It's actually right here

lol

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Nice

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

This is why I can't hate De Rossi no matter what.

https://twitter.com/JamesHorncastle/status/791681388021968896

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

canepazzo posted:

that's really cool

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

canepazzo posted:

A good lad who ultimately means well even if he's a butcher lunatic.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

canepazzo posted:

Now that's a fuckin' club captain.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Gigi Galli posted:

A good lad who ultimately means well even if he's a butcher lunatic.

:agreed:

I imagine if it was an Inter player in that situation, Maurito would have also stayed until 4AM but loving the guy's wife while he was in the hospital.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Simone Poodoin posted:

:agreed:

I imagine if it was an Inter player in that situation, Maurito would have also stayed until 4AM but loving the guy's wife while he was in the hospital.

and following up by getting tattoos of the other player's kids

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Mayor of Naples with some peace-loving words today:

"Higuain will need 1000 bodyguards if he ever comes back in Naples".

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

I honestly hope there's no idiocy today, and I'm surprised that the game is on late rather than early. Guess the police in Naples (lmao) don't care.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

I honestly hope there's no idiocy today, and I'm surprised that the game is on late rather than early. Guess the police in Naples (lmao) don't care.

It's in Turin today. But yeah I am surprised too, I guess the travel ban must have been a factor in keeping the normal start time.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

It's in Turin today. But yeah I am surprised too, I guess the travel ban must have been a factor in keeping the normal start time.

Oh for some reason I thought it was the other way around. I think you're right about the ban.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Ilicic just hit the bar on a free kick, Kalinic put the rebound in but he was offside. Fiorentina look pretty good so far.

E: Gastaldello with a red card and penalty for Kalinic, first penalty attempt was called back for something, but Kalinic put it in on the second attempt as well as the first.

Gigi Galli fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Oct 29, 2016

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Destro lookin fat in the tribuna. Fatty fat fat fatty D.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Best first half this season so far, other than Qarabag. Hope we don't bottle the second.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Gigi Galli posted:

Destro lookin fat in the tribuna. Fatty fat fat fatty D.

Be careful around him, he might still turn out the rebirth of Bud Spencer.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Gigi Galli posted:

Also of loving course the game is only on streaming in the US, because Barcelona is playing at the same time against the team that's dead last in La Liga and BeIn just has to show another MAGISTERIAL 9-0 shitkicking.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Any excuse to post it...

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Healbot posted:

Be careful around him, he might still turn out the rebirth of Bud Spencer.

Lol

Fiorentina have been better all game (and a man up) but they can't get the ball in the net. Da Costa's been ok, but I only see these tight angle chances for Kalinic, or Bernardeschi trying to make runs through four defenders and Borja Valero trying to squeeze passes through to him. Surprising how tight it's been.

Troy Queef posted:

Also of loving course the game is only on streaming in the US, because Barcelona is playing at the same time against the team that's dead last in La Liga and BeIn just has to show another MAGISTERIAL 9-0 shitkicking.

It's shameful OP.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Gigi Galli posted:

Lol

Fiorentina have been better all game (and a man up) but they can't get the ball in the net. Da Costa's been ok, but I only see these tight angle chances for Kalinic, or Bernardeschi trying to make runs through four defenders and Borja Valero trying to squeeze passes through to him. Surprising how tight it's been.

It's shameful OP.

Finishing has been my biggest complaint I think as of late. It's obvious we have the talent and depth, we just can't finish our chances.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

In fairness, Da Costa had a couple really good saves, Ilicic hit the bar and the post, Kalinic had a goal disallowed - we did have the chances this time. Way better spirit than with Crotone, hope this one is the real Fiorentina.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

canepazzo posted:

In fairness, Da Costa had a couple really good saves, Ilicic hit the bar and the post, Kalinic had a goal disallowed - we did have the chances this time. Way better spirit than with Crotone, hope this one is the real Fiorentina.

True. I guess I'm still really bitter about Gomez. He was the first big name player I really liked and for him to come here was amazing. Until he couldn't finish. Over and over and over again. Until someone is loving clinical, I'll probably remain cynical.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Chiellini died again :(

Also either Alex Sandro or Hernanes are gonna be sent off today, they're being pretty dumb

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

That was sick finishing from bonucci

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

lol lol loving bastard

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Gonzald did not celebrate

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Not celebrating is lame you have to do the Adebayor

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004
Good

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Higuain went to go embrace Sarri after the match. Sarri should've put his cigarette out in his eye imo.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

it was

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Gigi Galli posted:

Higuain went to go embrace Sarri after the match. Sarri should've put his cigarette out in his eye imo.

maybe Aurelio didn't offer him enough to do it

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

There's a very famous neapolitan book or series of books from tradition, "La smorfia", that interprets things/people/animals saw in dreams or even when woke up into numbers to play in the national Lotto. For example, 47 is the dead man, 77 is the women's legs, 90 is the fear etc.

71 is "l'omm e mmerd", "the piece of poo poo"

Higuain scored at the 71st minute yesterday.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

canepazzo posted:

There's a very famous neapolitan book or series of books from tradition, "La smorfia", that interprets things/people/animals saw in dreams or even when woke up into numbers to play in the national Lotto. For example, 47 is the dead man, 77 is the women's legs, 90 is the fear etc.

71 is "l'omm e mmerd", "the piece of poo poo"

Higuain scored at the 71st minute yesterday.

Lmao

For some reason I'm expecting Milan to win this game. Would really enjoy it.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
I'd be cool with one of Empoli's patented 0-0 draws today. Seems unlikely though.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

I'd be cool with one of Empoli's patented 0-0 draws today. Seems unlikely though.

Not a chance with the leagues best striker, Edin Dzeko, on the pitch.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

Not a chance with the leagues best striker, Edin Dzeko, on the pitch.

:psyboom: that this is a true statement and not a troll to Roma supporters

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

I see Bizzarri has become Buffon for the day, and the post is wrapped in blue and white.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

I see Bizzarri has become Buffon for the day, and the post is wrapped in blue and white.

Also the Juve envelope network will conspire against you the rest of the year (and for all of eternity)

https://twitter.com/acmilan_sa/status/792742787519242241

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

Also the Juve envelope network will conspire against you the rest of the year (and for all of eternity)

https://twitter.com/acmilan_sa/status/792742787519242241

Lol, we just got saved by the ref, a centimeter offside for a Pescara goal right after Bonaventura scored on a free kick.

Hit the post again too.

• Locked thread