Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

tsa posted:

Oh look the bernout is dumb as poo poo who could have foreseen this.

http://www.snopes.com/is-green-party-candidate-jill-stein-anti-vaccine/

drat you Hill Shills are retarded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

I'm waiting for your call
and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart
Plenty of other reasons why Tofu Palin is retarded and a totally non-viable "candidate"

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
Dr Jill Steins Monster

Flubby
Feb 28, 2006
Fun Shoe
Hillary Clinton is a candidate so bad I almost wonder if we'd be better off with Trump. And I despise Trump. Seriously, her idea of a no-fly zone in Syria is scary as gently caress.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
So what's in the emails? So,e tie to pedos?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Huma's Weiner causes Hillary to stumble

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

poorlifedecision posted:

lol if you're some kind of poor who doesn't have lucrative connections because you have worked at high levels of public and private sectors and mingled with the moneyed elite. I bet you think my pension earnings show ties to Exxon and Apple.

Hillary literally said this in one of her leaked speeches to wall street. "We need to stop penalizing success"

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Applewhite posted:

Maybe if voting for a third party wouldn't put us at an increased risk of four years of Trump, I'd be more inclined to agree. As it is I just want four more years of status quo and maybe make a statement next year.

It was people voting for the green party back in 2000 that put us in this mess in the first place.

Also, mormons are very sweet people but I wouldn't want someone with their values in charge of me.

I know, right? Utah is such a horrible wasteland due to their insane conservative values. Furthermore...

Oh wait, Utah is pretty awesome. NM. You're just a tool.
Go vote for Hillary and then bitch for the rest of your life about the 2 party system being a permanent thing.

I live in Utah now, identify as conservative, and I chose to vote 3rd party for POTUS.

Cartouche has issued a correction as of 18:29 on Oct 29, 2016

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Applewhite posted:

Oh, no she's terrible.

I would literally vote for Nixon over either of these clowns.

*votes hillary rather than 3rd party*

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Obama voters for Trump

Hope and Change

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
did email destroy hillray pls tell me pls

Nick Rivers
Nov 23, 2004

Flubby posted:

Hillary Clinton is a candidate so bad I almost wonder if we'd be better off with Trump. And I despise Trump. Seriously, her idea of a no-fly zone in Syria is scary as gently caress.

I would prefer the losers of the last 7 presidential elections over either of the 2 candidates we have now.

I'd rather have Dukakis, Bush 1, Dole, Gore, Kerry, McCain, and yes even Romney as president than these two.

poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

Quick Draw McGraw posted:

Hillary literally said this in one of her leaked speeches to wall street. "We need to stop penalizing success"

That's good.

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost

Flubby posted:

Seriously, her idea of a no-fly zone in Syria is scary as gently caress.

lol do you jump at your shadow at night as well, lmbo policy positions BOO

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Anyone buying into her scaremongering about Russia needs to settle down. Mutually assured destruction is becoming more questionable by the day. If Russia stepped out of line to the point where we have to wipe them out I think we should be confident it'd be more like mutually maybe destruction.

I'm not saying to vote for Trump, but if you're voting for Hillary solely because you're scared of Russia you're a loving idiot.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
I'm voting for Clinton because I want paid maternity leave to be law, hth

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
I'm voting for Clinton because when I rim some rear end I like to put some maple syrup on there.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
The sooner we're done with this mammoth-sized turd of an election the sooner we can get off the pot and do some complementary stretches of relief.

Maybe.

Also:

yeah I eat rear end posted:

if you're voting you're a loving idiot.

CalvinCoolidge
Dec 27, 2008

I'm not saying to vote for Trump, but if you're voting for Hillary solely because you're scared of Russia you're a loving idiot.

I'm still confused about whether the narrative is that Trump is so unstable he'll launch a nuke at Russia or that he's in bed with the Russians and they're actively trying to get him elected. It can't be both, unless Russia's plan is to get Trump elected so that he launches a nuke at them, which is Metal Gear Solid levels of stupidity.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

tsa posted:

Oh look the bernout is dumb as poo poo who could have foreseen this.

I'm correct

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Cartouche posted:

I know, right? Utah is such a horrible wasteland due to their insane conservative values. Furthermore...

Go vote for Hillary and then bitch for the rest of your life about the 2 party system being a permanent thing.

I live in Utah now, identify as conservative, and I chose to vote 3rd party for POTUS.

Yeah the psychology behind "voting 3rd party is a vote for the opposition" is total bullshit. They did that poo poo back when Perot ran, and his campaign was like they just put a bunch of political opinions on a dart board and picked random stances on random issues. Realistically if a political party can capture 6-12% of the popular vote or more they stand a chance to legitimately upset the majority vote in the next 4 year election. All you really need to win an election is over 20% of the popular vote and some clever gerrymandering.

Anyways people should vote for who they want and not listen to any of that party bullshit. Democrats aren't the same party they were during the civil rights movemnent and hippy poo poo and all those aging love children clinging to their liberal values might as well vote neocon if they want to vote democrat anymore.

ClamdestineBoyster has issued a correction as of 20:12 on Oct 29, 2016

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

CalvinCoolidge posted:

I'm still confused about whether the narrative is that Trump is so unstable he'll launch a nuke at Russia or that he's in bed with the Russians and they're actively trying to get him elected. It can't be both, unless Russia's plan is to get Trump elected so that he launches a nuke at them, which is Metal Gear Solid levels of stupidity.

we can not risk trump being elected. he might not fight a nuclear war with russia, too unpredictable

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Rutibex posted:

we can not risk trump being elected. he might not fight a nuclear war with russia, too unpredictable

Trump is probably way more likely to start a war with russia than hillary, fyi.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I'm voting for Hillary because she says she'll take care of Michelle Obama's garden.

So when it inevitably gets bulldozed to make room for the Obsidian Spire, Michelle will rip out Hillary's spine and become president based on the Keep What You Kill Act of 2017.

CalvinCoolidge
Dec 27, 2008

Bip Roberts posted:

Trump is probably way more likely to start a war with russia than hillary, fyi.

HIllary "The No Fly Zone" Clinton? Less likely to go to war with Russia?

I love how the Dems are the new Saber Rattlers alongside the entrenched old guard GOP, p. funny.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

CalvinCoolidge posted:

HIllary "The No Fly Zone" Clinton? Less likely to go to war with Russia?

Clear lines and clear sides are safe in geopolitics. Telling Russia that it's okay to gently caress with American interests and then freaking out when they do is super dangerous. HW Bush sending signals that the US wouldn't intervene in Kuwait is a decent part of what caused the Iraqi invasion. Trump sending mixed signals simultaneously extremely hawkish and non-interventionist about basically all geopolitical norms is really bad. Even if you think the norms should change inconstancy is a horrible precedent.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

I just don't think it's smart of Hillary to be running on a firmly anti-Russia platform. She has been going all out in trying to re-ignite the cold war and is succeeding just to beat Trump.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
I see i see, and how do you feel about the Trump position of 'put all the browns on giant boats with just enough fuel to reach the center of the ocean, and leave them there'

soupbone sal
Oct 29, 2016

I just don't think it's smart of Hillary to be running on a firmly anti-Russia platform. She has been going all out in trying to re-ignite the cold war and is succeeding just to beat Trump.

Yeah, right now it's fun and games but eventually things are going to go to poo poo and it's looking like Russia is going to be the antagonist again.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Supreme Allah posted:

I see i see, and how do you feel about the Trump position of 'put all the browns on giant boats with just enough fuel to reach the center of the ocean, and leave them there'

And where is thy salute, Supreme Allah?

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

we are the Funyuns posted:

Obama has to rank up with the worst, but he seems like a cool guy. He's that friend you've known forever, but you never talk politics since you've grown up.

:lol: if you actually think Obama ranks with the worst, you must be 16 years old

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Teikanmi posted:

:lol: if you actually think Obama ranks with the worst, you must be 16 years old

Everyone wants to think they are living in extraordinary times. The people saying W bush was the worst are just as wrong as the people saying Obama is the best/worst ever. In reality they will almost certainly going to be considered in the middle of the pack by future historians.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Cartouche posted:

bro i cant even get a good drink in utah

park city is dope though

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
objectively i think the guy that gave a 6-9 hour inauguration speech in the blistering wind/cold/rain which resulted in him getting pneumonia and being bedridden for a month at which point he died was probably the worst president

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Everyone wants to think they are living in extraordinary times. The people saying W bush was the worst are just as wrong as the people saying Obama is the best/worst ever. In reality they will almost certainly going to be considered in the middle of the pack by future historians.

obama definitely middle but bush is probably one of the worst due to economics, the wars, etc

unless we start electing literally hitler for like 100 years straight then he'd be middle of the pack as well

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

To the GWB haters credit I think there's decent evidence that the Iraq war was the biggest unforced error in US foreign relations history.

soupbone sal
Oct 29, 2016
I saw a coal train in Utah. I've seen a lot of silent refineries on the road but I'd never seen a coal train before.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

If Bush is considered mediocre, that will be because his successors turned this land in to a battered hellscape.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Hell Yeah posted:

the investigation has revealed that hillary clinton thinks overwatch sucks and is a cs:go player.

though it has improved relations with russia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

You have valid points, but I think W should be given at least some credit for having a pretty decent drive.

• Locked thread