Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
i voted for jill stein. it didn't feel great, but it felt a lot better than either of those other two chucklefucks.

but ray, you wasted your vote!

lol, get hosed

:legion:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

:hfive: bruvs be4 luvs

phasmid posted:

If Bush is considered mediocre, that will be because his successors turned this land in to a battered hellscape.

Bush was not responsible for the economic downturn.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

RaySmuckles posted:

i voted for jill stein. it didn't feel great, but it felt a lot better than either of those other two chucklefucks.

lol, get hosed

you did, you did waste your vote over a wifi gives you cancer and autism from vaccines nut job

sorry clinton upsets you but get used to it

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i voted for hrc bc if Trump wins CA i don't think id be able to handle all the middle aged white men around here jacking off in public about it

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Moridin920 posted:

i voted for hrc bc if Trump wins CA i don't think id be able to handle all the middle aged white men around here jacking off in public about it

trump elected and a bunch of bears/daddie/silverss joing in public? sign me up

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

RaySmuckles posted:

lol, get hosed

I'm glad you sent a message to the democratic party that it needs to embrace the very stupidest of it's supporters and even more divest itself from reality to compete with the republicans.

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
If Trump wins we will get Scalia 2.0 on the Supreme Court.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Three-Phase posted:

Does he come pre-smothered by a pillow.

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

Bip Roberts posted:

I'm glad you sent a message to the democratic party that it needs to embrace the very stupidest of it's supporters and even more divest itself from reality to compete with the republicans.

Most of the democratic party supporters lack critical thinking skills. They do not understand cause and effect. Stop acting like you're smarter than the dumbass republican supporters.

Flubby
Feb 28, 2006
Fun Shoe

Dubplate Fire posted:

Most of the democratic party supporters lack critical thinking skills. They do not understand cause and effect. Stop acting like you're smarter than the dumbass republican supporters.

The election forum learned some time ago not to engage with this guy. Skip Bip.

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

Flubby posted:

Thanks man!

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Three-Phase posted:

He'll try to fire Ginsberg for saying a mean thing about him once, too.

Then he'll fire the staffer who tells him that you can't really fire SC justices.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Hillary winning will be great for the firearms industry. Joe voted for Trump and buys ammo and guns for the armed revolution that may or may not happen. Peggy voted for Hillary and buys ammo and guns because she's terrified Joe knows she voted for Hillary.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

I signed a change.org petition, cause I dislike/distrust hillary so much.

CalvinCoolidge
Dec 27, 2008

Cthulu Carl posted:

He'll try to fire Ginsberg for saying a mean thing about him once, too.

Then he'll fire the staffer who tells him that you can't really fire SC justices.

He should just have his first appointment be an anti-Ginsburg. Find someone that looks like her, give her a goatee, and just have her always vote opposite of the real Ginsburg. It would effectively be the same thing.

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Moridin920 posted:

bro i cant even get a good drink in utah

park city is dope though

The elevation offsets the 3.2.
I have no issues getting trashed when I like.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
This is where all of you went huh

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I don't get why people hate the booze law in Utah like is it really inconceivable to buy alcohol before you start drinking, like, during the day on Friday or a week before a party or something

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

RaySmuckles posted:

lol, get hosed

Jill Stein thinks homeopathy is real science and Reiki healing isn't just hippy nonsense. The only person dumber than Jill Stein is someone that saw her and said "No that's totally better than anything."

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

EorayMel posted:

Remember that time Defense of the Ancients was mentioned in the emails?

Assemblymember Michael Blake Delivers Keynote Address at the 75th Anniversary of the Tuskegee Airmen Scholarship Gala Assemblymember Michael Blake, four Documented Original Tuskegee Airmen (DOTA) and members of the Claude B. Govan Chapter This past weekend, Assemblymember Michael Blake joined four Documented Original Tuskegee Airmen (DOTA) and several heritage members of the Claude B. Govan Chapter for a scholarship event in support of high school seniors interested in pursuing careers in aviation and continuing the legacy of the Tuskegee Airmen. The event was held at the Bruno Walter Auditorium Lincoln Center.

bruno walter kicks rear end

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I know someone who took Reikei over the phone. I got to listen in one time. It was pretty special.

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Jill Stein thinks homeopathy is real science and Reiki healing isn't just hippy nonsense. The only person dumber than Jill Stein is someone that saw her and said "No that's totally better than anything."

And your reasoning for voting for one of the 2 majors is...

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
You'd think a powerful public figure would be extremely careful about sending dick pics willy-nilly if their name is Weiner. Like that scandal wouldn't have devastated him nearly as much if he'd been named, like, Simmons or Palmer or Wizowski or something.

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Every world class hospital has some kind of reiki or yoga department or whatwver. It's as if there are more important reasons not to vote for crooked Hillary than goons middle school atheist conception of the place of "science" in society.

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
I like Donald Duck. He is a good Duck. This is a good background for this thread.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Flubby posted:

Listen to this man.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

well lookee what we have here

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

hi

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Cartouche posted:

And your reasoning for voting for one of the 2 majors is...

Well I'm not voting for Trump because he's a massive uneducated moron more interested in gilding his everything than learning what even basic political concepts are and who could barely keep a business afloat. Not to mention the stealing from charities, the fake charity foundation he actually runs to collect payments so he doesn't have to pay taxes, and all the sexual assault. Jill Stein is a great example of the dumbest whitest problems that the far left has when it comes to ideology and messaging and spends most of her time time to legitimize the nadir of human society that is the new age movement and no real policy or knowledge on how to handle any real discussion or problem which is a drat shame because a party that actually cared about environmentalism and focused on it and social equality would be :krad: without all the idiocy the current Green party has anchored itself to. Gary Johnson is the Libertarian candidate and for all the poo poo I can throw at the GOP and Green party there's nothing worse than a libertarian true believer because it's the most blatant and unclouded "gently caress you, got mine" political stance that relies on a massive lack of human empathy to anyone less fortunate than yourself.

So since those three and Clinton are the only ones running in my state I'm left with Clinton, whose record shows a smart, capable woman who is overly hawkish when it comes to military matters, but has solid economic plans and a tested legacy of making things work with bipartisan support or crushing her opposition, the latter of which is honestly a bit welcome after 6 years of Obama trying desperately to work with congress that have just decided to not do their jobs because a black man was elected. Has she hosed up before? Yeah. Do I agree with her on every policy? Hell no, but there's never going to be a candidate that anyone 100% lines up with because people are completely unique individuals.

The way I see it the world is going to keep going bringing me kicking and screaming regardless of who I vote for, so I should at least try and minimize the amount of awful poo poo. I guess I would commend you for sticking to what your believe to be your moral high ground, but the next president is going to be our president regardless of whether or not we personally voted for them. And also if Jill Stein or 'Here come dat' Gary Johnson are your moral high ground, maybe you should re-exam basically all the priorities of your life. I don't think Homeopathy and Anti-vax truthers is a hill you want to die on should someone like Trump or any future insane populist candidate win. Like I know you're whole point relies on this base assumption that a Clinton presidency would be JUST AS BAD as a Trump one but that's just not true in the slightest. And if you think so you're a really loving clueless moron that probably should be seeing a therapist because you need help.

ZenMasterBullshit has issued a correction as of 22:45 on Oct 29, 2016

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

https://twitter.com/dogrunes/status/792148536368304128

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Did I get sucked into a time portal?

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

this thread is mine now and i'm changing the subject matter, please feel free to join in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrKMiE9WII0

CalvinCoolidge
Dec 27, 2008

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Well I'm not voting for Trump because he's a massive uneducated moron

Jill Stein is a great example of the dumbest whitest problems

Gary Johnson is the Libertarian candidate and for all the poo poo I can throw at the GOP and Green party there's nothing worse than a libertarian true believer because it's the most blatant and unclouded "gently caress you, got mine" political stance that relies on a massive lack of human empathy to anyone less fortunate than yourself.

Trump graduated from an Ivy League University, what's the bar for "uneducated" at nowadays?

Protecting the environment and allowing people to medicate themselves how they please are not "white issues."

And government employees aren't immune to the "gently caress you, got mine" mindset anymore so than corporations.

Let's just wipe the slate clean and give the parties another 4 years to tune their message by not further cementing the entrenched political class any more than it needs to be.

CalvinCoolidge has issued a correction as of 23:06 on Oct 29, 2016

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
No! My hugbox!

Uh "It's her turn"? Am i rite? Guys?

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-vvymqD3I4

Post Alone
Mar 29, 2010

Knight posted:

No! My hugbox!

Uh "It's her turn"? Am i rite? Guys?

America is great because America is good.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Lawman 0 posted:

Did I get sucked into a time portal?

high salt diets get addictive i guess

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

please try to stay on topic thanks :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4JXvP-yHbw

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

the part best of the trump anime is that it has no training arcs. coincidentally, that is also the worst part

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

CalvinCoolidge posted:

Trump graduated from an Ivy League University, what's the bar for "uneducated" at nowadays?

Probably somewhere around "Knowing the moral implications of why we don't just nuke any military opposition in the world".

And I agree, enviromentalism isn't a 'white issue' I was referring to the hilarious stupid "There's no real evidence that disproves anti-vaxxers so they're probably right" and "homeopathy is real medicine and actually better for you" kind of nonsense that does populate a lot of the far left in America, I apologize if the context wasn't made clear from the time I said "Environmentalism is cool and good, but stupid hippy bullshit is dumb and bad and I wish the green party had more of the former, less of the latter" right at the end there. Reading can be hard, I know.

ZenMasterBullshit has issued a correction as of 23:16 on Oct 29, 2016

• Locked thread