Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

Carlosologist posted:

power levels are cool because the scale of power is so absolutely broken after the Cell Saga, you now have base level, hasn't trained in years Gohan being able to sneeze and kill Super Perfect Cell in one shot

I sincerely doubt that's true as of Super..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

New Leaf posted:

I sincerely doubt that's true as of Super..

Gohan in Super is still the strongest guy they have not named Goku or Vegeta. "Strong enough to beat Super Perfect Cell without effort" is hard to argue but he's relatively strong enough he's their prime jobber biggest gun.

Edit: Majin Buu might be stronger but they're sure not letting him fight.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

ImpAtom posted:

Gohan in Super is still the strongest guy they have not named Goku or Vegeta. "Strong enough to beat Super Perfect Cell without effort" is hard to argue but he's relatively strong enough he's their prime jobber biggest gun.

you wanna interrupt buu's naps? you want buu to study for loving tests? wtf is wrong with u

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
If they brought Buu along to a fight him would likely absorb the villain, turn evil himself, then cause more problems.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.

ImpAtom posted:

Are we not counting Mirai (Future) Trunks?

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

zelah posted:

I am assuming Mirai Future Trunks is going to remain in the Mirai Future with Mirai Future Mai after all this is done.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Mirai Future Mirai Mirai is going to be in the Multiverse Tournament

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Realistically at this point it'd probably be better if they just grabbed all the surviving Future people and brought them over to the main character's timeline.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Kild posted:

SS Blue in the Anime is so good, calming and energy efficient you can use Kaioken with it. In the manga using it once means you can't use it again because you use up too much energy.

goku can't use it again in the anime either, remember? he'll gently caress his ki up permanently

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Pureauthor posted:

Realistically at this point it'd probably be better if they just grabbed all the surviving Future people and brought them over to the main character's timeline.

That'd leave them with two Master Roshis and frankly no world can survive that.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Blockhouse posted:

goku can't use it again in the anime either, remember? he'll gently caress his ki up permanently

Thats Super Saiyan Blue + Kaioken. in the Manga Vegeta went SSB against Cabbage then lost to Hit cus he lost all his energy hitting him once with SSB.

http://mangastream.com/r/dragon_ball_super/013/3495/20

Kild fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Oct 28, 2016

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Pureauthor posted:

What happens if Bulma fills up her garage with people and turns it back into a capsule? I mean Trunks had a fridge full of soda cans and they were fine, the people should work the same as the soda cans.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

SSB being the same thing as SSJ3 but burning out even faster is dumb, the way the anime handles it as being this godly calm state of regulated ki control is way more interesting and cool

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Rutibex posted:

What happens if Bulma fills up her garage with people and turns it back into a capsule? I mean Trunks had a fridge full of soda cans and they were fine, the people should work the same as the soda cans.

Didn't they keep all the side character carcasses from the King Piccolo arc (Krillin, Master Roshi, etc) in some capsule freezers to wait for the dragonballs to reset?

e: yep
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQynvtZ2Qi0

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014

Kelp Plankton posted:

SSB being the same thing as SSJ3 but burning out even faster is dumb, the way the anime handles it as being this godly calm state of regulated ki control is way more interesting and cool

reminds me of the andriod saga and how everyone tried to keep pushing the original SS benchmarks

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Rutibex posted:

they go into a pocket dimension and get to pet all the pokemon that are in pokeballs nearby.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Pureauthor posted:

IDK if they're willing to do the ol' Miles Morales here

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

zelah posted:

After gohan learns the power of Nakama (friends) everything will go acording to keikkaku (plan) and it will be sugoi (cool)

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW

Pureauthor posted:

I feel like this would be the last straw that gets Trunks kidnapped by Time Cops and dragged into the Xenoverse games.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

For example, we know that Kaioshin dying means God of Destruction dies, but IIRC that hasn't actually been brought up in the Super Anime yet

that was in the anime already, whis mentions it offhand to goku and beerus gets mad about it

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Manatee Cannon posted:

that was in the anime already, whis mentions it offhand to goku and beerus gets mad about it

I am dumb

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

to be fair, the fan translations you may have watched could have done a bad job with it. I just watched the crunchyroll subs the other day tho and they're pretty explicit with it

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Law Cheetah posted:

black only gets the idea to switch bodies with goku because he fought goku. goku only fights zamasu because he was investigating his connection to black. so zamasu has to come from the timeline where trunks returns for help against black. but there's no logical set of circumstances where zamasu gets investigated but doesnt end up getting an rear end blasting from beerus

then black himself admits that killing him would have worked if not for his time ring.

its very nonsensical

That assumes at no other point would Beerus take Goku there anyway and they'd fight.

For all we know, Black Goku just advanced the point at where they'd met.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Mordaedil posted:

That assumes at no other point would Beerus take Goku there anyway and they'd fight.

For all we know, Black Goku just advanced the point at where they'd met.

Assumedly they would've met in the Universal Tournament.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Xenoverse 2: this game doesn't look quite right on my monitor and I'm too tired to figure out if it's my settings or if it's just that it's a cheapass DBZ game

nonetheless I popped in to make my lady before going to bed and found there was no Hercule pose, considering refund

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
It looks loving amazing on my screen. Gotta be your monitor. Check the settings, they're more detailed than the old game.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Rodyle posted:

Xenoverse 2: this game doesn't look quite right on my monitor and I'm too tired to figure out if it's my settings or if it's just that it's a cheapass DBZ game

nonetheless I popped in to make my lady before going to bed and found there was no Hercule pose, considering refund

There is a Satan pose, you get it from an NPC

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Is super satan god super satan in this game? What about beebus?

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

IDK if they're willing to do the ol' Miles Morales here

They replaced Goku with a mixed guy for a bit, then Buu happened.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.

Condiv posted:

Is super satan god super satan in this game? What about beebus?

I've been so excited about Super Saiya-jin (Saiyan) Hercule (Mark) Satan that I completely forgot about Beebus. God, super is perfect.

dipwood
Feb 22, 2004

rouge means red in french
It's possible that when Whis rewinds time, he really is creating an alternative universe, despite his explanation. So, there's a universe where Earth blew up, and another one where Zamasu killed Gowasu. I wouldn't be surprised given how little they seemed to actually know about time travel.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Super Episode title leaks. (I've not seen many sources for them so I can't say they're 100% right.)

Vegito comes back for episode 66 and Zeno appears and probably kills Zamasu in 67

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

post your gokus fuckers

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Also Toriyama is presenting the next arc at Jump Festa supposedly

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.
In Xenoverse 1 The Supreme Kai of Time states that time travel isn't a sin but just used that as an excuse to keep Trunks around. Bulma was the first person to figure out how to do time travel the way she does. So yeah. Whis could be wrong.

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole
Supreme Kais have vastly different opinions on the time thing though. In fact I find it very funny that right now, Trunks has gone into super-overdrive mode after Zamasu told him he's a sinner in one continuity, while the opening of Xenoverse 2 is more like "MAN, time traveling is AWESOME, some come do it with us!"

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Whis has been right about absolutely everything so far. He's basically meant to be Mr. Reliable Narrator, where as Beerus is comic relief for the most part and pointedly uncaring about basically everything.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Momomo posted:

Supreme Kais have vastly different opinions on the time thing though. In fact I find it very funny that right now, Trunks has gone into super-overdrive mode after Zamasu told him he's a sinner in one continuity, while the opening of Xenoverse 2 is more like "MAN, time traveling is AWESOME, some come do it with us!"

Well, to be fair the difference there is that Time Patrol Trunks is fixing time issues while Future Trunks was told he is responsible for mass death.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

It's also a video game so it doesn't matter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Andrast posted:

It's also a video game so it doesn't matter

Excuse me, Xenoverse is 100% canon. :colbert:

• Locked thread