Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

50% of the time, windmills turn flour back into grain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

porkswordonboard
Aug 27, 2007
You should get that looked at

Man Dressed as Tree Arrested for Blocking Traffic in Maine

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/police-man-dressed-as-tree-arrested-for-blocking-traffic-in-portland-maine/

It's a uh...pretty succinct headline. Also it pretty much perfectly encapsulates Portland. I love my weird state.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

porkswordonboard posted:

Man Dressed as Tree Arrested for Blocking Traffic in Maine

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/police-man-dressed-as-tree-arrested-for-blocking-traffic-in-portland-maine/

It's a uh...pretty succinct headline. Also it pretty much perfectly encapsulates Portland. I love my weird state.

The copse should just leaf him tree.

porkswordonboard
Aug 27, 2007
You should get that looked at

Tiberius Thyben posted:

The copse should just leaf him tree.

You're going either straight to hell or straight to heaven with that one, buddy.

(By the way, for those who don't know, Congress street is the main drag in Portland, so he must have really backed things up)

Also (dunno if it's in that particular article or another one) they interviewed Tree Dude and it turns out he does poo poo like this a lot. He described another "performance" where he went to a grocery store and moved through it "inch by inch" over the course of like 2 hours.

I have an art degree and did a certain amount of performance art (while in school) myself, but it's still hilarious to watch and laugh at people doing it. 95% of performance art is either desperately pathetic attention seeking, uncomfortably funny, or just loving baffling.

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord
Invading Giant Geckos Get Stuck on a Single Building
https://www.newscientist.com/article/2110541-invading-giant-geckos-get-stuck-on-a-single-building/

WARNING: Article not nearly as interesting as it sounds

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action

https://noisey.vice.com/en_uk/article/noel-gallagher-spent-years-moving-furniture-around-to-make-liam-believe-in-ghosts

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/oak-bay-squirrels-trash-home-oak-bay-police-capture-1.3821384

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

E: too late

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Man stops at In-N-Out drive thru during police chase

http://www.fox5ny.com/news/213949207-story

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

In Michigan, Big Beaver is exit 69 on I-75.

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben
In Arkansas, Johnson is exit 69 on I-49. I keep forgetting to get a picture of that.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Lime Tonics posted:

Man stops at In-N-Out drive thru during police chase

http://www.fox5ny.com/news/213949207-story

Stopping at a drive‐thru is one thing, but In‐N‐Out? The line’s always around the block.

Build Your Own Boat
Sep 11, 2006

Drink this

Now you're like me.

Platystemon posted:

Stopping at a drive‐thru is one thing, but In‐N‐Out? The line’s always around the block.

Yeah, I'd go for a Hardee's or a Wendy's. Maybe a Long John Silver's, but there aren't many of those around anymore.

Humerus
Jul 7, 2009

Rule of acquisition #111:
Treat people in your debt like family...exploit them.

Florida man driving home from strip club falls out of truck and runs himself over

The headline leaves out the part where he decided to just run away as his truck continued on, hitting a house and injuring a woman inside.

Anyway doin' my hometown proud.

lavaca
Jun 11, 2010
The problem with working for a legitimate newspaper is that somebody will actually stop you if you try to put the word "Dickileaks" on the cover.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

lavaca posted:

The problem with working for a legitimate newspaper is that somebody will actually stop you if you try to put the word "Dickileaks" on the cover.

putting that lil shot of clinton down there is inspired

Bogmonster
Oct 17, 2007

The Bogey is a philosopher who knows

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Why is this a screenshot of a photo? :psyduck:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

AlphaKretin posted:

Why is this a screenshot of a photo? :psyduck:

we're on second wave internet dude. They all use it in ways we never thought of. . . Old as gently caress as I am, I occasionally screenshoot my phone cause its easy and works.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

You should know that that was probably a snapchat that someone wanted to save.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

heck yeah

alway save the snaps i guess

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

betamax hipster
Aug 13, 2016

Don't doxx me.

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011

I bet that kookaburra sits in an old gum tree, Merry King of bush is he. Laugh, kookaburra, laugh kookaburra, gay your life must be.

fizzymercury has a new favorite as of 20:25 on Oct 29, 2016

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Look at that face. "Totally worth it!"

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Dr. AA Hazredstein posted:

Look at that face. "Totally worth it!"

hell yeah. total hearth tyme

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

fizzymercy posted:

I bet that kookaburra sits in an old gum tree, Merry King of bush is he. Laugh, kookaburra, laugh kookaburra, gay your life must be.

I posted this in another thread as well.

ExecuDork posted:

Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree
Merry merry king of the bush is he!
Sing! kookaburra, sing! kookaburra sing your song for me!
Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree
Eating all the
OI! GET THE FACK AWAY FROM ME BARBIE YA FAT oval office!

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!

I thought that was some kind of weird rabbit before I saw that the "ears" were actually a beak.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Zemyla posted:

I thought that was some kind of weird rabbit before I saw that the "ears" were actually a beak.

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011

Cythereal posted:

I posted this in another thread as well.

Kookaburogan isn't how I went but I love this so much.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

:iamafag:

brexit_nation.txt

Bogmonster
Oct 17, 2007

The Bogey is a philosopher who knows

Yeah that's from Viz, it's not supposed to be someone's actual opinion.

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

Bogmonster posted:

forgive me. i have been brutalised by current affairs

:(

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Bogmonster posted:

Nothing is so stupid that somebody, somewhere won't believe it.

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

Stoatbringer posted:

Nothing is so stupid that somebody, somewhereJosef K Sourdust won't believe it.

E: Someone told me Donald Trump was the Republican candidate for the presidency and I believed it. :(

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Fart sparks fire during surgery in Japan; patient seriously burnt

A patient's fart during a surgical procedure allegedly sparked a fire which caused her to be seriously burnt, the Tokyo Medical University Hospital in Shinjuku Ward said.

The incident was reported in Japanese newspaper Asahi Shimbun.

The fire occurred at the university hospital in Tokyo on April 15. The patient, in her 30s, was undergoing an operation which involved applying a laser to her cervix, the lower part of the uterus.

The laser is believed to have been ignited by the gas she passed. The fire burnt much of her body, including her waist and legs, the report said.

http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/fart-sparks-fire-during-surgery-in-japan-patient-seriously-burnt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Snapchat A Titty posted:

putting that lil shot of clinton down there is inspired
Hillary is not impressed.