Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Redmark posted:

Not the greatest Jhin ult of all time.

"Better fire a shot way over to the opposite side of the lane in case he decides to flash in the complete opposite direction"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Ambition's here to win.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Did anyone say "relegate both teams" yet? This is so boring I might just go to bed

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Rude of Samsung not showing what Duke dropped

stump collector
May 28, 2007
hell yea hb*tch

stump collector
May 28, 2007
ahhh god im disappointed in them disrespecting the baron spawn

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Faker has 470 CS at 40 minutes...

io_burn
Jul 9, 2001

Vrooooooooom!
Welp, that's a gg.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

crown jesus christ

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
lol no that's not a "crown jesus christ" that's a "crown... jesus christ"

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
holy poo poo

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

GET INTO THE BUNG HOLE

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

thsi loving game doude

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
the bunghole needs no shoes for the bunghole has no legs just lots of arms to hold all the guns and swords

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

This one's for you, Morph.
-Evo 2013
If Ambition only hit the Q ;_;

stump collector
May 28, 2007
oh no...they'er going to lose to a shockwave at elder lol

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
here comes the shockwave

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
smite at 40 LUL

stump collector
May 28, 2007
crown has 100% damage

i love it

Bo Berry
Sep 21, 2011

Easy breezy beautiful colored world I'm in love with you
R-O-Y-G-B-I-V your colors are a comedy
That's a tilter

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.
NO

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy told ya

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
fantastic game.

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

This one's for you, Morph.
-Evo 2013
man that's a sad ending

Phosphia
Jan 29, 2013

Oh you.. :>
is this two phone companies fighting eachother?

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

nomadologique posted:

fantastic game.

that was crazy, what a near comeback by Samsung.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
lollllllllllllllllll way to not have boots you loving scrubs I'm glad that didn't pay off

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Bo Berry posted:

That's a tilter

Honestly, if I were SSG, that's an extremely hopeful game. SKT took way, way too long to close that game out with the massive gold lead and Baron advantage that they had.

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us
If Samsung has a better early game I feel good about their chances.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Wuxi posted:

Did anyone say "relegate both teams" yet? This is so boring I might just go to bed

ya the last thing one would want is a couple of excellent teams that play a game at the highest possible level

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
honestly if bootless full ap viktor waveclearing for eternity was an actual thing I would just kill myself

WarpedLichen
Aug 14, 2008

I think Samsung basically got the dream comp and they still lost, so it's not looking too hopeful.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Vermain posted:

Honestly, if I were SSG, that's an extremely hopeful game. SKT took way, way too long to close that game out with the massive gold lead and Baron advantage that they had.

nah i think this is one of those cases where skt just exhausted them

i still think ssg will take a game off skt, but that probably tired them out -- and having longer stage endurance has always been part of skt's dominance

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

There's an incalcuably vast difference between the game that was just played and C9 vs. FW, which was decided by Meteos sitting in a loving bush for two minutes until someone bumbled along by chance.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Vermain posted:

There's an incalcuably vast difference between the game that was just played and C9 vs. FW, which was decided by Meteos sitting in a loving bush for two minutes until someone bumbled along by chance.

Actually they're exactly the same in this way: I don't give a poo poo about them.

The Mattybee
Sep 15, 2007

despair.

ArbitraryC posted:

honestly if bootless full ap viktor waveclearing for eternity was an actual thing I would just kill myself

You've just given everyone in this thread something to hope for in the rest of the games

Big K of Justice
Nov 27, 2005

Anyone seen my ball joints?

Teikanmi posted:

lol Zedd doesn't need 3 keyboards to press a play button

also the stadiumis empty as gently caress

? It's pretty packed. All the top deck is full I'm down by the casters and there is a few empty sections but that's I'd imagine is for logistics.

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
How cute for SKT to play with their food :smug:

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Big K of Justice posted:

? It's pretty packed. All the top deck is full I'm down by the casters and there is a few empty sections but that's I'd imagine is for logistics.

there are pockets of empty seats in nearly every section and the outside seating theater is less than half full

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Previous Jesus
Jun 5, 2013
Hi, I don't really come on these forums anymore but I just want to know if this thread's biggest TSM fan (I think his name was Transient People or something?) killed himself after TSM didn't make it out of groups

• Locked thread