Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

rovert posted:

Shane is a hunk

Thank you I try

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

rovert posted:

Shane is a hunk

He's a hunk of something alright.

Where are the early odds for tomorrow night

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
code:
Roman Reigns -1500
Rusev +700

Kevin Owens -1065
Seth Rollins +555

Sasha Banks -320
Charlotte Flair +240

TJ Perkins +170
Brian Kendrick -230

The New Day -145
Cesaro & Sheamus +105

Enzo & Cass +320
The Club -460

Bayley -1350
Dana Brooke +650

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
So the Authors of Pain are either winning the Dusty Classic or getting gently caress finished out of it, right?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

CVagts posted:

So the Authors of Pain are either winning the Dusty Classic or getting gently caress finished out of it, right?
I can see Gargano and Ciampa beating them and TM61 getting eliminated by Sanity or AOP win after Ciampa turns on Johnny and then AOP TM61 in the finals

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I don't want Ciampa to turn on Johnny. I really like that team.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

It would be indicative of the weirdly congested booking of late to send DIY after the Revival for a rematch only to have DIY break up in an unrelated story

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

achillesforever6 posted:

I can see Gargano and Ciampa beating them and TM61 getting eliminated by Sanity or AOP win after Ciampa turns on Johnny and then AOP TM61 in the finals

I don't see them doing a Ciampa turn until they get their rematch with The Revival. The Revival could screw them out of their match with AOP to set up the AOP/TM61 final though.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I don't want Ciampa to turn on Johnny. I really like that team.

Psycho Killer

Fa fa fa fa

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Baron Corbyn posted:

I don't see them doing a Ciampa turn until they get their rematch with The Revival. The Revival could screw them out of their match with AOP to set up the AOP/TM61 final though.

Or they could have AoP do a post-match beat-down to get their heat back, and set up an underdog story for the finals.

Basic Chunnel posted:

It would be indicative of the weirdly congested booking of late to send DIY after the Revival for a rematch only to have DIY break up in an unrelated story

I'm not sure you've been paying attention if you think that hasn't been the subplot to the Revival feud. They lost because Johnny hosed his knee up in the CWC. Because of that, Ciampa was left on his own to get beaten up by Dash and Dawson. All you'd need would be Johnny taking the fall or costing them the match/tournament because he ran off to attack the Revival to have the perfect excuse for a heel turn.

Gaz-L fucked around with this message at 16:29 on Oct 30, 2016

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?
Those odds certainly seem like a raw pay per view alright.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
The Brian Kendrick is going to win by cheating and so many people are going to be pissed even though he's been cheating literally since the CWC started

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I'll be pissed because he should be winning the world title instead

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

achillesforever6 posted:

The Brian Kendrick is going to win by cheating and so many people are going to be pissed even though he's been cheating literally since the CWC started

He's going to do a Captain's Hook on top of the cell

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Midnightghoul posted:

He's going to do a Captain's Hook on top of the cell

Much better idea than doing the shiranui off it.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Burning Hammer onto The Cell, kick out at one.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Ganso Bomb through the cell, kick out before one.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

sticklefifer posted:

Ganso Bomb through the cell, kick out before one.

"This is awe-some"
*clap clap clapclapclap*

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

fight forever

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

I'm really enjoying the fact that one of the dudes in TM-61 has the same name as the nerdlinger hero from Time Chasers.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Only notable change

Sasha -155
Charlotte +115

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Are they seriously going to do a gently caress finish in a HIAC blowoff just to protect Charlotte's PPV streak

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
gently caress finish in the woman's match would drive up raw ratings imo

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

cant gently caress finish a no dq match but we're splitting hairs here because charlotte is going to win

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

oatgan posted:

cant gently caress finish a no dq match

Vince Russo says hi

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Benne posted:

Are they seriously going to do a gently caress finish in a HIAC blowoff just to protect Charlotte's PPV streak

Tonight, in the role of Kane: Nia Jax.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I see at least one of three things happening

Someone doing something stupid
Charlotte winning
Nia Jax ripping off the door

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

DoctorGonzo posted:

Tonight, in the role of Kane: Nia Jax.

Nia ripping off the door would actually own, which means it has no chance of happening

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Bayley comes up through the mat then suplexes Sasha through the side of the cell

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

I'd wanna give Sasha and Charlotte a gently caress finish :dance:

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

what do you mean

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Chris James 2 posted:

Only notable change

Sasha -155
Charlotte +115

May I just say I hate that all odds are done in the Vegas style now, because I can never remember which one means which. Like, instinctively I wanna say this means Sasha's the favourite, but people are talking like Charlotte is, so I assume that's the real answer, but god it's opaque.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Gaz-L posted:

May I just say I hate that all odds are done in the Vegas style now, because I can never remember which one means which. Like, instinctively I wanna say this means Sasha's the favourite, but people are talking like Charlotte is, so I assume that's the real answer, but god it's opaque.

Sasha is but it's much closer than it originally was, which in wrestling and with smart money basically in st that point, means Something's Up

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

HerraS posted:

I'd wanna give Sasha and Charlotte a gently caress finish :dance:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

Sasha is but it's much closer than it originally was, which in wrestling and with smart money basically in st that point, means Something's Up

Welp, Something was Up

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

oatgan posted:

cant gently caress finish a no dq match but we're splitting hairs here because charlotte is going to win

told u

JK!
May 10, 2007

EZ-PZ!

You gave me the hope I needed to get thru that match. Bless you and namaste

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Chris James 2 posted:

Welp, Something was Up

They switched the outcome so late they forgot to book the ending

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

ITV World of Sport pilot (airing sometime New Years Eve/Day apparently)

Mastiff defeated Grado for the WoS title
Kenny Williams won a ladder match also featuring Sam Bailey, CJ Banks and Danny Hope
Coffey Bros defeated Rampage and Ashton Smith
Viper (who came out with a snake) defeated Alexis Rose
El Ligero defeated Zack Gibson
8 man battle royale for a shot at Mastiff: Grado won. Surprise entrant was Davey Boy Smith Jr
Grado defeated Mastiff for the WoS title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

I am not buying Sasha/Charlotte as a feud where Charlotte deserves to have the title hot-shot back and forth like it's on the level of Rock/Foley or something. Just let Sasha have the loving title instead of repeatedly trying to get Charlotte over as female Triple H.

Charlotte winning on Sunday made absolutely no sense and made even less sense as the match went on.

Charlotte is not remotely as over as Sasha and she's not as good, either.