Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe
What is azrying?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
I swear to god if this dumb fucker takes the Senate away from us...

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

What is azrying?

Arzy was a poster in the USPol threads who, in 2008, had a relentlessly pessimistic outlook on Obama's chances of winning and took every tiny shift in the polls and every negative news story about Obama as a campaign-ending blow. So, after that, Arzying came to mean unfounded panic that your candidate is going to lose.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

yeah sure why not :toxx:

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

True Blue Triumph
Apr 10, 2009

Hillary Clinton will be the 45th President of the United States of America.

:toxx:

The Iron Llama
Mar 12, 2011

A genius billionaire playboy camelid.

One more on the :bandwagon:

Hillary Clinton for the next president.

:toxx:

True Blue Triumph
Apr 10, 2009

i am proud to toxx on page 69, for the 69 year old future president

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

True Blue Triumph posted:

i am proud to toxx on page 69, for the 69 year old future president

Very nice

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Sometimes I worry that I'll post to the wrong Trump thread and get banned for toxxing for both candidates. I don't even look at it any more just to be on the safe side.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Pakled posted:

Arzy was a poster in the USPol threads who, in 2008, had a relentlessly pessimistic outlook on Obama's chances of winning and took every tiny shift in the polls and every negative news story about Obama as a campaign-ending blow. So, after that, Arzying came to mean unfounded panic that your candidate is going to lose.

Additionally, between elections he graduated, got a wall street job, and backed Romney in 2012. He flipped from nervously adoring to outright despising Obama, with more than a few racially-tinged undertones, which was obnoxious enough that it earned him a 11-year probation (a permaban in all but name).

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
I just very nearly pocket posted to the Trump toxx thread.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Islam is the Lite Rock FM posted:

Azrying is the dumbest loving thing.

It is. I had to probate 2 day crew milk drinkers to calm them down yesterday in the trump thread when the E-mail story just broke.

:beerpal:

Please don't arzy, thanks. All is going according to plan~

Can I get you guys anything by the way? Snacks? Pillows? A sippy cup o milk?

Looking pretty comfortable in here.

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

Lastgirl posted:

It is. I had to probate 2 day crew milk drinkers to calm them down yesterday in the trump thread when the E-mail story just broke.

:beerpal:

Please don't arzy, thanks. All is going according to plan~

Can I get you guys anything by the way? Snacks? Pillows? A sippy cup o milk?

Looking pretty comfortable in here.

I would like a 6 hour probation with a funny picture if you wouldn't mind, all of my previous probations are for being snarky in D&D.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

neonnoodle posted:

I'm not going to be satisfied until the Dems take back the House. :getin:

:getin:

"Don't stop till you get enough"

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe
Accientally poted in the trump toxx thread. Whose mercy do I throw myself at, and what gangtag do I need to request to be shown lenience?

KIND OF A KIM DEAL
Oct 28, 2016

by zen death robot

:toxx: :boom: :tbear: :smugdon:

im in

lets put this rear end in a top hat to bed

times up donny, bed time - lets go monkeyboy

:nitecrew:

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I'm serious postin in this thread

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Pon de Bundy posted:

I'm serious postin in this thread

Why be serious?

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
i accidentally posted in the trump thread so i want to make sure when im double banned or sent to hell ban or whatever for double toxxin i do it with prdie

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Alright duders. What should I bring booze wize to the hillary victory party? It starts two hours before polls close.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

bunnyofdoom posted:

Alright duders. What should I bring booze wize to the hillary victory party? It starts two hours before polls close.

Whiskey sours.

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.
I cast my ballot for Lying Crooked Hillary today.

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

bunnyofdoom posted:

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

bunnyofdoom posted:

For a realistic shot at erasing the last few months from your mind, and to celebrate Hillary's win in Iowa, I recommend Everclear.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

bunnyofdoom posted:

Google tells me that Hilldog's favorite drink is a vodka martini so

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Pakled posted:

Sold!

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
Work just posted my schedule for the week of the 6th. I have the 8th AND the 9th off. :getin: Any suggestions for celebratory drinks when Iron Abeula wins? I'm thinking of going with my usual Revolution Brewing Eugene, but maybe spicing things up would be good.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Abuela drinks Voda martinis. According to the thread.

Alternatively anything tequila based

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
hey maybe it's just me but even though they're already doomed if they're talking about how it's cool to gently caress kids maybe they should be perma'd like... yesterday?

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

bunnyofdoom posted:

Inevitably: Hibiscus infused gin one to one with Laphroaig.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Pakled posted:

drink whatever Hillary does in that alcohol supercut video in that order if you're not superstitious about mixing liquors

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

Work just posted my schedule for the week of the 6th. I have the 8th AND the 9th off. :getin: Any suggestions for celebratory drinks when Iron Abeula wins? I'm thinking of going with my usual Revolution Brewing Eugene, but maybe spicing things up would be good.

remember to help out with your local GOTV effort before getting hammered. or during. i don't really care

Necc0 posted:

hey maybe it's just me but even though they're already doomed if they're talking about how it's cool to gently caress kids maybe they should be perma'd like... yesterday?

huh?

neonnoodle
Mar 20, 2008

by exmarx
I took all of election week for vacation time. I haven't had a vacation at this job for 3 years, and I think I'm going to need to go into a medically induced coma on the 7th so I can wake up the 9th in a better world. :unsmith:

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

trapped mouse posted:

remember to help out with your local GOTV effort before getting hammered. or during. i don't really care

Farm town in the middle of nowhere, I don't think there's any real GOTV infrastructure for either party.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

Farm town in the middle of nowhere, I don't think there's any real GOTV infrastructure for either party.

fair enough

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

Darkrai used Dream Eater!
It's super effective!

I'm personally trying to decide between buying a bottle of single malt scotch whisky to sip neat, or a handle of Evan Williams and down Old Fashioneds all night.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Trump toxx thread

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

Necc0 posted:

Trump toxx thread

It's the time of the season where Boosted comes and frightens Democrats with horribly skewed polls. I have never been more confident in Hillary winning.

Ogmius815
Aug 25, 2005
centrism is a hell of a drug

RandomPauI posted:

Sometimes I worry that I'll post to the wrong Trump thread and get banned for toxxing for both candidates. I don't even look at it any more just to be on the safe side.

But laughing at accidental double-toxxers is a longstanding D&D election year tradition! You wouldn't deny us that would you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
Hey, I thought I did this a long time ago but apparently I'm an idiot. It's shameful that I'm doing it just now.

I'm :toxx: for Hillary "Kill em all 1989" Clinton.

Can I get a sixer with a good gif as punishment for waiting so long to pledge for :abuela: ?

• Locked thread