Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Tired Moritz posted:

I like Leaf but I don't like these fan concept. It's weird as hell for a tourist to start wearing a countries' clothes that they're visiting!! It's like the men that wear hawaiian shirts, gently caress em.

you're looking at this backwards, locals simply never wear sarongs but tourists love them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jarogue
Nov 3, 2012

El Burbo posted:

Poor Leaf/Green/Blue always gets the short end of the stick, ever since the original games where she was maybe supposed to be in them but wasn't.

I'm pretty sure that Kris got it worse since she didn't even get to be in her own remake.

I know Scott was a Ditto

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

rare sighting of the nintendo ape

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Are there like different servers I can use on Showdown? I like playing randoms, but I feel like half the time I always end up playing some rear end in a top hat and it kills my enthusiasm to play

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
Wouldn't she be a tourist though like Gary Oak and his sunglasses

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

"check out my motherfuckin oakleys" -- Gary Oak

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

I got this for a Ratatta on GTS.

Play the Sun and Moon demo today and celebrate Pikachu's birthday!

You get a Balm Mushroom.

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

Darkrai used Dream Eater!
It's super effective!

Zuzie posted:

Play the Sun and Moon demo today and celebrate Pikachu's birthday!

You get a Balm Mushroom.

Happy birthday, Pikachu!

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

El Burbo posted:

Leaf N E V E R

Is this official or a fan design?

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Geostomp posted:

I think Leaf is a fan design, but Red and Blue are official.
Could be wrong though.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

cheetah7071 posted:

No guard fissure Machamp will be legal in battle spot but smogon will ban it because smogon is cowards

drat them.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

oddium posted:

rare sighting of the nintendo ape

this was one of the first things i noticed. who is the nintendo ape

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

APE is an ancient name for what would become... I think it's Creatures Inc? They were on Earthbound too.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

so youre telling me we could have had a mother/pokemon crossover side game? :sigh:

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Blazing Zero posted:

so youre telling me we could have had a mother/pokemon crossover side game? :sigh:

smash bros exists my man

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.

Blazing Zero posted:

I'd give anything for New Age Retro Hippie to be a trainer class.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Blazing Zero posted:

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

mandatory lesbian posted:

smash bros exists my man

TriffTshngo posted:

I'd give anything for New Age Retro Hippie to be a trainer class.

basically all of the mother monsters would make great pokemans. also all the pokemans would make great mother monsters. brb writing fanfic

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

this explains so much about the cartoon

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Jarogue posted:

I'm pretty sure that Kris got it worse since she didn't even get to be in her own remakes

At least Kris gets to be a celebrity in the anime

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

gamefreak asked the character designer to do all three but got told to leaf them alone

Night Blade
Feb 25, 2013

McDragon posted:

gamefreak asked the character designer to do all three but got told to leaf them alone

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll

Geostomp posted:

fan art made by this artist

Jarogue
Nov 3, 2012

El Burbo posted:

At least Kris gets to be a celebrity in the anime

totally worth it

Also Luigi Pikachu

Spatula City
Oct 21, 2010

LET ME EXPLAIN TO YOU WHY YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING
I wonder who else will appear at the Battle Tree. I don't imagine there will be as many surprise appearances as in PWT, but I still expect to see a few more characters from past games. Not sure if we'll see any gym leaders.

but I would expect Lance, Steven, Alder, Iris, and Barry. Cynthia indicates we'll see Champions, and Wally indicates we may encounter other rivals. Would love to see Silver.
I also wonder if we might encounter Giovanni. Giovanni truthers unite, he ain't dead, he just thought Neo Team Rocket was pathetic and not worth his time.

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

I forgot Thundershock looked like you were banishing them to the void.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Spatula City posted:

I wonder who else will appear at the Battle Tree. I don't imagine there will be as many surprise appearances as in PWT, but I still expect to see a few more characters from past games. Not sure if we'll see any gym leaders.

but I would expect Lance, Steven, Alder, Iris, and Barry. Cynthia indicates we'll see Champions, and Wally indicates we may encounter other rivals. Would love to see Silver.
I also wonder if we might encounter Giovanni. Giovanni truthers unite, he ain't dead, he just thought Neo Team Rocket was pathetic and not worth his time.

can't wait to fight michael and wes

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Spatula City posted:

I'm kinda worried on this because PWT just needed a few tweaks to the overworld sprites of characters to work while BT would have to make brand new full models for any trainer that wasn't in Gen 6. I wouldn't be surprised if it's just everyone of importance from XYORAS, All/Some Champions and Red+Blue.

Decus
Feb 24, 2013
They'll probably just make really high polygon models like they did for the pokemon and see it as a future investment if they do.

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

Free Volcanion incoming: A6Z724J3YTPPWP28

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Decus posted:

They'll probably just make really high polygon models like they did for the pokemon and see it as a future investment if they do.

In that case I can see lots of DPPt dudes showing up (assuming Crazy Diamond/Pearl Jam/Star Platinum is coming), like all the way down to Barry, but I'd have to imagine that Gen 2 and 5 will get their champ at most.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Jarogue posted:

Also Luigi Pikachu

Luigikachu.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

https://twitter.com/CandyEevee/status/792307896365309952

incineroar is great

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Can't wait to fight Lucy Flatfoot

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

30 year old Red is totally still wearing that hat to hide his balding.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I'm going to kill the rest of Blue's team and send him back to Lavender Town to bury them crying, to be honest with you.

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

And Tyler Too! posted:

Free Volcanion incoming: A6Z724J3YTPPWP28

Thank you friendo!

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i want todd to make a cameo appearance. have him be working under samson oak or something. also wasn't colress spotted in the background in one of the trailers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.

I knew itttttt